Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (476 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Hi everyone!
Please I need advice on this really bad as I am terribly confused. I have been dating this girl for almost four years and we lived together in for a while in school! It wasn’t all good nor was it or rough! There were good times and they were bad but recently I got to realize I did some really terrible things in that time. I’d say I took her loyalty for a ride thinking she would never leave. I’m not the type who’s physical but I can be really harsh with words when pushed to the extreme and she has this way pushing me to that place and then I end up saying really mean things I shouldn’t say but eventually always apologized. I’d say things like “she didn’t love me but love the idea of me and that I’d show her” apparently these are the two statements she said broke the Carmel’s back and she couldn’t take it anymore. In June 2018 she broke up with me honestly I literally thought it was a joke but she meant it but along the line we got back and ever since then things have not been the same! I know how much of a sweet and wonderful person she used to be but it’s completely different now. I could confidently say when she looks at me she sees mostly my bad sides even when I haven’t done something wrong yet! She started acting up a couple of weeks back and I was personally pissed too because she really actually doesn’t know how to respect me, it has always been like this and that’s part of the reason I was really mean to her in the first place, she’d literally wake me up from and tell me to go wash the dishes and then sitting her down and talking things over was never an option because she’d literally put up that I don’t care attitude! Like I said a couple weeks ago were both pissed over something she did wrong, she wouldn’t talk to me for 3days and by then I was already over it so I sent her a text apologizing if I over reacted but it didn’t change anything, so I confronted her and at the end of the day I was literally on my knees crying and begging her to forgive me for all the wrongs I did in the past because she apparently still has them in front of her of her mind. One big problem I’m having right now is I can’t adapt to this new her because I know how good she used to be, we talked about it and she “she said she felt sad for me because I didn’t know what I lost with regards her” and I was like then are you with me out of pity, she said no she faith and so badly wants things to be how it used to be but it needs time. Funny and stupid part is I love her so so very much and don’t want her to leave but at the same I feel I probably shouldn’t be in the relationship anymore because it’s sour for both of us I guess! I’m terribly confused with no idea on what to do next! She has this friend who she tells everything but the truth is she’d always push me terribly bad into saying all the mean things I said, so when she narrates to whoever she narrates to she tells them what I did and said forgetting that the truth always lies somewhere in the middle!
Re: What Should I Do? by Nna17(m): 5:10am On Jan 19, 2019
third party kills relationship like an atomic bomb.
you've got to invite over and trash things once n for all.
Re: What Should I Do? by JasonScoolari: 5:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Warning; I am not a relationship expert neither am I a love doctor.

Dear Tmde,

From your write up, it shows that you love the girl so much, but from what I am seeing is that you flare up easily at any slight provocation and pour out hurtful words which shows how immature you're.

We all studied peace and conflict resolution GST/GNS (General Studies) while in school, and I believe you know what that course is all about.

I will advise you to take a break, work on that anger issues, not just because of her alone but for yourself as well, Then learn how to quietly walk away anytime she's trying to have a negative argument with you.

To see better girls these days hard, nor loose this one.
Re: What Should I Do? by ValCon888: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Its people like you that will have a good bow and stretch it until its broken. "You don't love me but the idea of me" now look at you snivelling on your knees.

Your hurtful words moulded her into the joyless woman she is today. The truth is this; you don't deserve her and the relationship is now toxic. As you lay your bed so shall you lie on it.

So next time, lay your bed properly before karma comes around to bite you in the ass.
Re: What Should I Do? by madone: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2019
U don't love that girl man. You are obsessed with her allow her go first and handle ur self .but of u needs space. If grow and she is freed u both may realize you both don't need each other or send realize u are the only guy she can love. So free her first
Re: What Should I Do? by enuk80(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2019
My dear op, she is manipulating you. She is playing with your emotion. She has seen everything about you and most especially your worth. I must say you are not man enough. I know love can make us do stupid things.

My advice is that you let her be. She is no longer interested in you. She is just acting along the line. It's better you let her go before she finally dump you entirely. Once she does that, you will feel the heartbreak for a long time.
Re: What Should I Do? by chiommy123(f): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2019
That's the problem with guys they think they're your all in all behaving anyhow not knowing that someone nearby is praying for him to mess up so he can treat you the way you should be treated. You've lost her already next time treat that special one right
Re: What Should I Do? by Redoil: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
That's the problem with guys they think they're your all in all behaving anyhow not knowing that someone nearby is praying for him to mess up so he can treat you the way you should be treated. You've lost her already next time treat that special one right
who need the advice of a woeman
Re: What Should I Do? by Paxie55: 6:53am On Jan 19, 2019
You don't know what you have until you lose it.
Sorry, she's gone.
You can go back and look for another lady to maltreat and pour out your anger on.

Your type of guy though, smh
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Tmde:
Hi everyone!
Please I need advice on this really bad as I am terribly confused. I have been dating this girl for almost four years and we lived together in for a while in school! It wasn’t all good nor was it or rough! There were good times and they were bad but recently I got to realize I did some really terrible things in that time. I’d say I took her loyalty for a ride thinking she would never leave. I’m not the type who’s physical but I can be really harsh with words when pushed to the extreme and she has this way pushing me to that place and then I end up saying really mean things I shouldn’t say but eventually always apologized. I’d say things like “she didn’t love me but love the idea of me and that I’d show her” apparently these are the two statements she said broke the Carmel’s back and she couldn’t take it anymore. In June 2018 she broke up with me honestly I literally thought it was a joke but she meant it but along the line we got back and ever since then things have not been the same! I know how much of a sweet and wonderful person she used to be but it’s completely different now. I could confidently say when she looks at me she sees mostly my bad sides even when I haven’t done something wrong yet! She started acting up a couple of weeks back and I was personally pissed too because she really actually doesn’t know how to respect me, it has always been like this and that’s part of the reason I was really mean to her in the first place, she’d literally wake me up from and tell me to go wash the dishes and then sitting her down and talking things over was never an option because she’d literally put up that I don’t care attitude! Like I said a couple weeks ago were both pissed over something she did wrong, she wouldn’t talk to me for 3days and by then I was already over it so I sent her a text apologizing if I over reacted but it didn’t change anything, so I confronted her and at the end of the day I was literally on my knees crying and begging her to forgive me for all the wrongs I did in the past because she apparently still has them in front of her of her mind. One big problem I’m having right now is I can’t adapt to this new her because I know how good she used to be, we talked about it and she “she said she felt sad for me because I didn’t know what I lost with regards her” and I was like then are you with me out of pity, she said no she faith and so badly wants things to be how it used to be but it needs time. Funny and stupid part is I love her so so very much and don’t want her to leave but at the same I feel I probably shouldn’t be in the relationship anymore because it’s sour for both of us I guess! I’m terribly confused with no idea on what to do next! She has this friend who she tells everything but the truth is she’d always push me terribly bad into saying all the mean things I said, so when she narrates to whoever she narrates to she tells them what I did and said forgetting that the truth always lies somewhere in the middle!
That's what you get when you try to be alpha male, your girl is gone and she is gone for good. my advice ,break up with her and start a new relationship.and do not treat your new gf, like the way you behave with this one peace.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Redoil:
who need the advice of a woeman
but the chiommy123 is right though undecided

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
You don't know what you have until you lose it.
Sorry, she's gone.
You can go back and look for another lady to maltreat and pour out your anger on.

Your type of guy though, smh
You’re right. Thing is I’d never do anything consciously to hurt her. Only got to find my mistakes when it was already too late. I was stupid and immature I agree 100%
Re: What Should I Do? by Redoil: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2019
JjBankys:
but the chiommy123 is right though undecided
real men dont take advice from women for they are "woe unto men"

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Redoil:
real men dont take advice from women for they are "woe unto men"
what I'm saying is that,the lady is right.i don't know which one is real men or fake men undecided good day.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by technicallyrich(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2019
I wonder when some guys will realise that love does not exist or atleast is a relic of the past which cant function in today word,exppecially in nigeria.
My guy focus on making good grade and start planning how to be rich after school.
If you are succesful in life you will see how cheap and useles nigerian girls are.
Lastly one of the reason while i want jubril to win is because i love sex a lot and girls will be easier and cheaper as the zoo retrogress to the next level of suffering of the masses and gnashing of teeth.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Tmde:
Hi everyone!
next time treat your woman right,that's the only advice I can give you.

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Is Tired Of Being Single, Says She Wants To ‘be In Love’ PIX / 6 Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your Penis: Get Her Asking For More Sex / My Numb Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.