Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Kiss And Make Your Lady Wet In 5 Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Kiss And Make Your Lady Wet In 5 Minutes (3536 Views)

Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women? / Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Kiss And Make Your Lady Wet In 5 Minutes by osasdivine00: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Most girls have problems with kissing; and for a guy like you, you might just not be able to give her that kind of kiss she needs, the type that leads her to the secret kind of orgasm she wishes to have.

You obviously won't know she is a little bit wet just with few minutes of kisses, yet she is.

After reading this, you will become more of that guy.

With much and deep Insight in a female nature, I just can't help it but say the truth; a woman’s body is an incredibly sensuous creation.

The slightest kiss on the right spot can send shivers down her spine, give her chills or what I call secret orgasm, or make her body shake with delight.

But the more sensual they are, the more easy it gets for a girl to detest kissing just because the "Kissi" Is a bad kisser.

So guys, it's time to learn the magical ways of kissing her, the only way that would make her want to quickly get naked with you; roughly wet.

RULE NO 1. [ BRUSH YOUR MOUTH]

Heaven no! I can't seem to forget this day, the very day I got the chance of my life.

It was the first and best or rare opportunity i had, to give my first girlfriend the kiss of her life.

But it happened to be the worst experience ever, which till this moment still bubbles on my mind.

Just why I pulled her close, and held her hand, I started the kissing, she gets more closer and also tried to play her part in the kissing, only for her to stop and then ask me;

" Honey ! Am sorry but you forgot to clean your mouth"

Continue reading @

https://www.osasdivineblog.com/2018/12/how-kiss-her-wet-nigerian-relationship.html?m=1

Re: How To Kiss And Make Your Lady Wet In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
I wasn't here. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Kiss And Make Your Lady Wet In 5 Minutes by osasdivine00: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! / Photos: The Woman With The Biggest B00bs In West Africa Discovered / My Bizarre Sex Story, What's Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.