Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? (7502 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? by y3mi(m): 6:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Angela777:

Personal experience, I also met very racist black people.
Lol! That then should not inform such a corny conclusion that we all are most likely like that.

There are intricacies surrounding the human race anthropologically identified as 'negroes' so much that those who have had them established under the tawdry "black" tag don't even know about! Likewise many of those who have accepted to be referred to as such, are also very much ignorant of, well that may probably explain why many of the now vile behavior coming as an after effect of the post-jihad/colonial/slavery era befits the eponymous label.

Without digressing further, do you know that many dark-skinned, melanin-pumped humans aren't actually all blacks (negroes). Like you, many of your kind would call someone appearing so dark in complexion than the darkest negro anyone can find in Nigeria a black man, such as those found in Somalia without understanding nor realizing how deep seated their hatred for all things whites or western, given how the cult-like so-called religion of the Arabs have made them all out to, black-skinned humans with fervent loyalty towards all thing Islam, there are such people across Nigeria ethnographically speaking and you like many other could be involve in a faked relationship with one of 'em only to be stung and uout generalizing all black men as racists or anti-women. That's just one, another is - there are negro tribes from certain ethnicity in southern Nigeria (at least that I know of) where it is somewhat of a taboo for the males to maltreat or abuse women, but I can't expect you to know that as much as I wouldn't expect anyone who hails from there but born and bred in a place such as Lagos or Abuja and Port Haccourt to be raised with that specific impartation affiliated to his cultural origin.

There is that and other factors I'm sure you know not of and believe me if I tell you - some of the things you think you know about us are either skewed or incorrect as you must have most likely moved or hung around in paths that kept you trapped in a triangle where you keep meeting those niggas that end up getting you involved in relationship of regret.

I won't jump but stick to the conclusion that not all whites are iniquitous and unfriendly despite 95% of caucasians I've had talks, chats, discussions and debates with online usually tend to be unduly hostile and arrogant.

Ire o

2 Likes

Re: Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2019
y3mi:
[color=#000099]Lol! That then should not inform such a corny conclusion that we all are most likely like that.
I never said that, I said many, I never said all are most likely.
Re: Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2019
y3mi:
Lol! That then should not inform such a corny conclusion that we all are most likely like that.

There are intricacies surrounding the human race anthropologically identified as 'negroes' so much that those who have had them established under the tawdry "black" tag don't even know about! Likewise many of those who have accepted to be referred to as such, are also very much ignorant of, well that may probably explain why many of the now vile behavior coming as an after effect of the post-jihad/colonial/slavery era befits the eponymous label.

Without digressing further, do you know that many dark-skinned, melanin-pumped humans aren't actually all blacks (negroes). Like you, many of your kind would call someone appearing so dark in complexion than the darkest negro anyone can find in Nigeria a black man such as those in Somalia without understanding nor realizing how deep their hatred for all things whites or western is seated given how the cult-like so-called religion of the Arabs have made them all out to, black-skinned humans with fervent loyalty towards all thing Islam, there are such people across Nigeria ethnographically speaking and you like many other could be involve in a faked relationship with one only to be stung and out generalizing all black men as racists or anti-women. That's just one, another is - there are negro tribes from certain ethnicity in southern Nigeria (at least that I know of) where it is somewhat of a taboo for the males to maltreat or abuse women, but I can't expect you to know that as much as I shouldn't expect anyone from those tribes who was born and bred in a place such as Lagos or Abuja and Port Haccourt to be raised with that specific impartation affiliated to his cultural origin.

There is that and other factors I'm sure you know not of and believe me if I tell you - some of the things you think you know about us are either skewed or incorrect as you must have most likely moved or hung around in paths that kept you trapped in a triangle where you keep meeting those niggas that end up getting you involved in relationship of regret.

I won't jump but stick to the conclusion that not all whites are iniquitous and unfriendly despite 95% of caucasians I've had talks, chats, discussions and debates with online usually tend to be unduly hostile and arrogant.

Ire o
Thank you for an extensive explanation. That's why I am participating in this forum as I had met good African people and also bad ones yet mostly good. I discovered Africa just few years ago and to me to learn about Africa and Africans is fascinating. It's a big continent populated with so much diversity and despite hard times in history and nowadays, African people is not only intelligent but also very nice and polite.
About being racists, white people is very well known by that yet I discovered there are Africans (or black or dark skinned people) who are very racist toward whites too, it's what I mentioned, not mostly all but many. Sincerely I hope we come to days where we all will be kinda dark or colored skin, different shades but all human beings and we just stop noticing the skin color, which suits me perfectly, personally after visiting Africa, I even don't notice the skin color in people.
Re: Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? by Idaytesj29(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2021

It's exactly what I am asking. Why?
Reading this forum and reading many Nigerians online, I have the feeling, black men despise white women regardless of age

No, we don't. Or let me say I don't.
Re: Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? by Idaytesj29(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2021
I learn, learn not to listen to any Nigerian man love words online or in person, better even do not talk to them as mostly are users and scammers and to find the real one, really in love with a white woman any age it's a hard lottery, specially because we have many local men, in the neighborhood willing to date the white old or not so old woman, as well young white men who are into much older women dating or marrying and they don't need any papers or any place to stay or support, usually the American man supports a woman, not the other way around.

This comment is so wrong. You guys are just used to loving an average Nigerian bad boy.

If you meet a normal Nigerian guy that's is not selfish, well brought up and behaviourally upright may be from a middle class or upper class family, this may not matter though, and he loves you. You will melt away in affection.

Now, to those who want papers, for instance if I find myself in USA or UK or Canada today and I discover I need to be married to a native to be accepted. I will wait till I find a foreign woman I love and let her know I love her and if she loves me, fine. If she doesn't and she is afraid I am a paper hunter like you are afraid. I let her be, move on, cos I don't want to be a reason someone will be in a corner shedding painful tears.

I will continue till I find someone I love and she loves me. And I also have have a personal standard, must be between 35-45 yrs and working. Working class people are usually matured and understand apart from the emotional or social reasons behind peoples decisions, they understand the economic aspects too and won't demonize people for this.

And If I have a family in my home country, and like I describe above, I found someone I love and she love me too, I will do well by letting her know I have a family and if she is not okay with it, she is free to leave me.

Although it will be painful for me as I would have invested a lot of my true emotions and love into the relationship, but its what it is. Sincerity is important as much as love or paper for those seeking papers in a relationship.

But, I am a big fan of white women. I love white babes like mad. In short, its a fantasy for me to be with a whitey lady. I once told my mother, if per chance I find myself in white-womans land, nothing will stop me from marrying a white lady.
This hasn't change.
Re: Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? by Idaytesj29(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Sweet Love : Young Nigerian man shows off his old white bride (Photos)
http://www.joeheman.com/sweet-love-young-nigerian-man-shows-off-old-white-bride-photos/

This guy here does not pass as a normal Nigerian guy, all these crooks you rate us by Its not fair at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans This Valentines? / Share Ur Fantasy About Ur Future Spouse / See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.