Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper (46597 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by SURElee(f): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
She dey mad? Na only that boy dey this life?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by davillian(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
one day u will definitely find that one girl that will change your thinking
My gf travelled out for masters 2yrs program came home with a child .
That's enough reason for some idiots to take snipper.
Aspa the kind person way I be I just opened my heart for some other person to come in.
Ive learnt not to die for anyone who doesn't share same blood with me.
Pussy come pussy go till death and to the Muslim brothers even after death.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by omooba969(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
Some of us that dont have bf what should we do?

There are lots of gentlemen on NL. smiley
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by zexy2030(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
is alright, but serious people are in the hospital lolz
are u free this xmas?
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Onyi22(f): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Them never born d yeye guy way go make me want kill myself ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by CyberWolf: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
LOSKYXANDER:
I have no met any girl that loves me so much....all these suicides/attempts just dey do me like indian film. All of you that have met partners that can die for you, how una dey meet them self? If you are in my category, let's gather here for a selfie
Probably because you don’t knack her very well...
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by 19grigri: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Starboytwo:
All the people wey dey kill thierselves are mad...

Today,I wish I had 4 stomach grin

Ruminant Animal grin
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Abcruz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Samzzy94:

Bro......I also have the same issue.......my own gf's own is even worse....if she calls me continuously and I don't pick her calls....she can commit suicide.....she almost did recently.....I was so scared..... though I love her and I can't imagine losing her.....but I am also concerned about her obsessive love

Free yourself like a bird from the hand of the bird catcher...

Turn away from emotional captivity and save yourself from the immoral union called "relationship"...

Only a fool puts his trust on flesh...

Beware of the " daughters of men" who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation from your eyes, flee from fornication and return to JESUS for your own good...

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Spanner4:

grin cheesy grin

You never see a lady wey cry because the young man she dey date no talk with her for two days. She cried bitterly to be sincere
This made me laugh.. Just phone call o!!

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
davillian:

Aspa the kind person way I be I just opened my heart for some other person to come in.
i like that part when u said that u open ur heart 4 others comes in. Nice one
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Flashh: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
Some of us that dont have bf what should we do?
Do you have a very big booty and a flat tummy? I am here for you, babe. wink

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Abcruz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
at times I fear my gf loves me too damn much.
I love her but I hate to imagine what she'd do if I ever ask her for a break up.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation and psychological blackmail from your eyes. flee from the hunter's captivity, retrace your steps and return to JESUS.

Beware of the " daughters of men" who has nothing to lose...

How can a young man keep his behavior pure? By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
zexy2030:
are u free this xmas? 09071464214
like seriously, where are u frm?
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Flashh:
Do you have a very big booty and a flat tummy? I am here for you, babe. wink
i have big boobs, big tummy and a flat yansh is that ok
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
omooba969:

liar
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
omooba969:

liar
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Flashh: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
i have big boobs, big tummy and a flat yansh is that ok
How come you have big tummy and flat yansh, which I detest from a lady's appearance? Babe, it's not okay. embarassed
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Flashh:
How come you have big tummy and flat yansh, which I detest from a lady's appearance? Babe, it's not okay. embarassed
lolz...but we that are like that are human being. Am proud of being me. Self crush
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by nelxxy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
omooba969:

Scope. tongue
Na free toto u dey find. grin
Lol
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Spectre007: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
davillian:

wow!!,you be legend oo,would really like to be mentally and emotionally strong like you man.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Flashh: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
lolz...but we that are like that are human being. Am proud of being me. Self crush
I doubt. How am I to know you are such figure, had said by you? grin

You better go work on what I like. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Flashh:
I doubt. How am I to know you are such figure, had said by you? grin

You better go work on what I like. cheesycheesycheesy
is alright
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by davillian(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Spectre007:
wow!!,you be legend oo,would really like to be mentally and emotionally strong like you man.
Your heart must have been pierced with so many nail
That you no longer feel pains anymore.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
No news in nairaland, let me cum and be going to facebook
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by sanmtiago(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Samzzy94:

Bro......I also have the same issue.......my own gf's own is even worse....if she calls me continuously and I don't pick her calls....she can commit suicide.....she almost did recently.....I was so scared..... though I love her and I can't imagine losing her.....but I am also concerned about her obsessive love
we many oo...I feel say na only me get girl were fit die for me... grin
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Flashh: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
is alright
Merry Christmas.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by omooba969(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
liar

Trust me.smiley
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by omooba969(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
TheBossLadyK:
liar

Trust me.smiley

You can ask Pocohantas.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
studio14:
Awolowo

He wasn't like vegetable hearted Soldier who went on exile leaving the Mumu chest beating tribe he led to a senseless war behind to face the music.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Samzzy94(m): 1:33am On Dec 26, 2018
sanmtiago:
we many oo...I feel say na only me get girl were fit die for me... grin

Lol.....bro you are not alone o grin
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by Brightest04(m): 3:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Brainless fool because of a single man while their are millions out there longing to love you.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper by joseph98(m): 3:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Source: https://onlinefoxy.com/danger-dominated-the-vicinity-as-gunmen-kidnaped-two-2-catholic-priests-in-anambra/

Danger Dominated The Vicinity As Gunmen Kidnaped Two (2) Catholic Priests In Anambra

Gunmen Kidnaped Two Catholic Priests – An Unknown gunmen have at Nneyi Umeri erea of Anambra and kidnapped two Catholic priests Successfully without any difficulties.

A source in Umeri told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka that the clergymen were abducted while on their way back from Onitsha on Monday evening.

The source, who requested anonymity, said the kidnapped priests were serving in Umueze Anam in Anambra West Local Government Area of the state.

He said the victims were returning to prepare for the visit of Cardinal Francis Arinze to the town before they were abducted by the hoodlums.

“The priests are working at St. Teresa’s Catholic Church, Umueze Anam, and were kidnapped at Nneyi village, Umuleri area, at about 7.30 pm on Monday,’’ he said.

Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Muhammed, said a patrol team attached to Otuocha Division recovered a light grey Toyota Corolla car marked FST 689 FL which was abandoned on the Nneyi Umueri road.

Mr Muhammed said: That the security personnels were working towards to rescueing the victims…. He said.

He Also said preliminary investigations revealed that the car belonged to a reverend father who was allegedly kidnapped by yet to be identified gunmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.