Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day (31991 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Bodexinvest: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
People have been celebrating Christmas before he was born.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's not what goes into a man that defines him but what comes out.

By their fruit you shall know them...

As long as a thing is cheap doesn't mean you have to buy it; you only end up tormenting your subtle heart.

The efficacy of the one you celebrate is not even reflective in your words. Your primary intent should be to tutor and not to wage war.
Who are you? Are you the product of someone else's concocted agenda or God speaks to you. Hm...
Tell you what, it's not everything that transpired that's written in the bible. It's not everyone's account that's documented in it; the Gospel of Judas, the letter of Barnabas etc.

A good manufacturer usually attach a user manual to their product. Right?
If you're selling something with a user guide/manual, will you in your right mind incorporate something contradictory in it? Seriously, that's going to void the value of the product.

Quit being emotional about someone else's vision; what's yours?
Many are called, few are chosen and chosen ones he reveals himself to; they bring it to the people. That's why there's so many ministries springing up; it's all based on their revelation of God. Whoever buys it, tags along and become members/followers/believers whatever!
If you've got something to sell, sell it like its not loaned you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jaynom:

Let me use your Logic. ]"Two can play that Game"[/b] abi? So Did Christ ask you to masturbate? I mean he didn't say we shouldn't right? Did Christ ask You not to beat your wife/girlfriend? Should you? see the disciples of Christ and the early believers were called "CHRISTIANS" for a Reason. They Did what Christ Did and they didn't do what he didn't do! You CANNOT come up with a practice because you feel it's right. The word of God is filled with instructions, blueprints, structures. You make sure your behavior fits in the instructions given by God instead you and your pastors try to bend the Bible to fit your lifestyles and what you THINK is right! Christmas is not a celebration of Christ please do your research!

The Bible warns that we shod stay off sexual moralities which includes masturbation. As for wife beating, Jesus said we should do into others what we want others to do unto us. Moreover, the Bible says husbands should love their wife. Beating is not a sign of loving one's wife.

@bold.

Since Christ didn't uses mobile phone or internet, why are you using one?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Oyindidi(f): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Uploadme:
cry Even Jesus did not celebrate his own birthday undecided
Your great great grandparents celebrate their birthdays?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrAMG:
How hard is it to use google nowadays?

Why is this oga quoting bible? A simple foray into search results on google and you see the origin of Christmas.

This one believes Google more than the Bible.

The same Google bloggers fill up with junk articles.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by gr8tone: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
I must commend you on this. If people would see Christmas from the reason for the Christmas rather than the origin, it will set this confusion aside. Since the beginning of the World the devil has been wrestling against God and Christians inclusive. Attacking the church didn't start today neither will it end today. So no Christian should be dismayed by these kinds of attacks. It is good for all true Christians to arm themselves with bible knowledge in order to apply what apostle Paul says in 1 Peter 3:15-16 New International Version (NIV)

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16 keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by OkaiCorne(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
If Jesus lived for 33 yrs and 6 months...

6 months from today should be Good Friday right?

But good Friday isn't in June/July...

Something isn't adding up...

Can the December 25th apologists help out?

And for those against December 25th...what is the accurate date?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
OkaiCorne:
If Jesus lived for 33 yrs and 6 months...

6 months from today should be Good Friday right?

But good Friday isn't in June/July...

Something isn't adding up...

Can the December 25th apologists help out?
No one can tell exactly the date of Jesus birth. We are not disputing date with you. Dec 25 was only officially adopted for the celebration and not as the actual date by the church and no one is claiming it’s the actual date. We know that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Funkybabee(f): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chrisrare:
Christianity: the religion of confusion

I guess it ain't confused than urs without fact or Maybe learning arabic is ur belived
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by MrPRevailer(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
This man has the spirit of antichrist. Fighting everything against the church in sheep's clothing.

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Omudia11: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Says someone whose name is Chris.
Change your name before saying thrash.
Chrisrare:
Christianity: the religion of confusion
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

alBHAGDADI, you just keep spewing trash to further display your ignorance in public...you mean you took time to type the trash above. Smh.

The mod that moved this trash to front page deserve 100 strokes of canes.

Zero point made...stop wasting your time with your trashy post...you just making a fool of yourself in the name of trying to make a point
You failed to disprove the points made.

Shame
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by nwanyionitsha: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I came across a thread on front page this afternoon being Christmas day and it's from an Instagram post of Daddy Freeze, a well known Antichrist. This post attacks the celebration of Christmas. According to him, it is Nimrod Christians are celebrating when they celebrate Christmas. He went on to ask some questions which can be seen in his quote below.

First and foremost, Daddy Freeze put up a shallow attack on Christmas by saying it is Nimrod that is celebrated on that day. The problem with him is that he and his anti-Christmas bandwagon believe Nimrod is a god and that December 25th was dedicated to him. Where did they get their information from? They got it from Jewish fables, writings from historians who never existed thousand years close to when Nimrod existed. Yet they gullibly believe every junk article that says Nimrod is a god.

Let's allow the Bible tell us who Nimrod was, and since the Bible is our final authority on issues, every other source about Nimrod will be discarded.

Genesis 10:8-9
8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.

As seen above, the Bible didn't record anything bad about Nimrod because being a mighty hunter before God is not a bad description of a person. However, another story about Nimrod can be found in Jewish Talmud written in the Middle Ages, hundreds of years after the New Testament had been in circulation. Now imagine how far the Talmud is to the Old Testament which contains the story of Nimrod and written just shortly after his time.

The Talmud is where you will find stories of how Nimrod was a god who married his mother and gave birth to a son Tamuz who also his reincarnation... blah blah blah. Those are all fables written thousands of years after Nimrod died and by people who didn't exist during his days.

Now that it is established that it is the Jewish Talmud which said Nimrod was a god, cam we now go ahead and believe it over the Bible which didn't mention Nimrod to be a god? No. We are to stay away from the book called Talmud because there is nothing Holy Spirit about it. It is all filled with Jewish fables which the Bible says we should stay away from.

Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

We are not to take any Jewish book serious other than the Bible which is enough for us. The Jews are Antichrist, they killed Jesus and are still trying to kill his name today. They are Antichrist. because they reject Jesus as the son of God. Yet, some one wants me to stop celebrating Christmas because of an information he got from people who hate Jesus.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

Daddy Freeze says it is Nimrod we are celebrating on Christmas day. Before you believe the lies out of the mouth of that liar, kindly go out there and ask people currently celebrating Christmas if it is Nimrod they are celebrating. They will tell you it is Jesus they are celebrating because he is the reason for the season. It is not Nimrod's name they see when they read about Jesus birth in Luke 2. You will hardly find anyone who knows Nimrod. So to sit somewhere and say Christians are celebrating nimrod is the height of deceit.

Now, to the questions he asked. But before I answered them, I want us to all agree that whatever the Bible doesn't warm against is not a sin nor a wrong thing. Example is the Bible not warning against or supporting the use of mobile phones. It will be silly for someone to now say the use of mobile phones is wrong. Now, to his questions.

1. Did Christ ask us to celebrate his birthday?

Two can play that game. Did Christ tell us NOT to celebrate his birthday? The answer is no. This clearly means there is nothing wrong of we chose to celebrate his birthday. Did Christ tell is to celebrate his resurrection? The answer is No, but we all do because we appreciate his effort in dying for our sins and conquering death by resurrecting. Same thing with his birth which we appreciate because we know he came to save us from our sins.

2 Did the discipleship apostles ask us to celebrate his Birthday?

Did they ask is NOT to celebrate his birthday? The answer is no. So it is not a sin if we do. Anyone saying we shouldn't celebrate the birth of Jesus is simply trying to speak when the disciples, apostles, the Bible and even Jesus himself didn't speak. Those are our authority, and since they in no way told us not to celebrate our Lord and Savior, then no one should stop us.

3. Did the Bible or Torah instruct us to celebrate his birthday?

Did they instruct us NOT to? The answer is no. So Freeze has no case here also. Let's say for example, the Bible doesn't say anything about homosexuals, no one will see it as a sin. So therefore, as the bi me didn't say anything against celebrating the birth of Jesus, then it is no sin if we do so.

4. So where did we get this nonsense from?

First and foremost, it is not nonsense celebrating the birth of Jesus. Many have come to the knowledge of Jesus through Christmas. Muslims and Atheists are celebrating Christmas as we speak and hey exposed to hearing ore about the Savior our Lord Jesus. The whole world stands at attention on Christmas day. Even unbelievers have no choice but to reckon with the day. Families get reunited and loved ones share gifts. Christmas is the biggest holiday which the gate of hell cannot prevail over.

Now, to his question which is where we got Christmas from. We got it from the Holy angels who left heaven and came to earth to rejoice in the sky at the news of the birth of Jesus. It was a joyful day so much that the wicked people of those days tried to kill baby Jesus. Those wicked people are still operating today trying to kill Christmas which is a day the name Jesus sounds so loud that it echoes in all corners of the world.

We Christians decided to celebrate that day because God has given us power to bind and lose one earth anything we want.

Mathew 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

We have bound December 25th as the day for the celebration of the north of Jesus. Nothing Satan and hell cam do against it.

To know more about how the lies of anti-christmas agents, read the below link which shows how they get Busted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4919820/dont-let-anyone-lie-christmas

Thank you so much for this.
May God bless you with more wisdom.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Emmahunk:
Sir, I wanted to say that you should have used your time for better things rather than replying the silly attention seeker Freeze. However, after reading your post, I realised that it was a great thing that you replied him. I equally learnt a lot from you today. Thank you so much sir.
As for Freeze, the Bible says "that as a man's name is, so is he". He is frozen from the head to the mind, soul and body. Trust me sir, no one has ever mocked God and lived to tell the story. You very well descrbed him as an antichrist.
Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Ayobami7(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Noted
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You failed to disprove the points made.

Shame

What point? You made zero points...I got tired of your trash midway.

Meanwhile, i am still waiting for you to answer these questions:

1. Show us the specific verse in the Bible that instructs Christians to celebrate Jesus's birthday. Don't show us a verse were angles were celebrating what we don't know, we all know there are many things that can be celebrated, show us the verse that specifically talks about "Celebrating Christmas"

2. Who amongst the disciples/followers of Jesus celebrated his birthday while he was alive and after he was crucified?

3. How do they come about the date 25 December as the day Jesus was born? Whether or not the present day calendar was in use at the time Jesus was born, what calendar was in use that time and how did they arrive at the date 25 December?

4. How does father Christmas come into the picture, why is he called the "Father" Christmas of Jesus's birthday and why is it his responsibility to be sharing gifts?...Is he even in the bible?

5 How do you come about the killing of chicken on Christmas day? Is that even biblical?

alBHAGDADI i await your answers, Meanwhile...

Colossians 2:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by thesolutions(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
elated177:

Don't drag Mr President into this. Isn't he the president of all Nigerians? What is he supposed to do, ignore the millions of Nigerians who - though erroneously - uphold this event?

That Mr President, Mr Governor, wishes the citizens happy Christmas or even celebrates it, does not Scripturally validate Christmas. No human being is bigger the the Word of YHVH of Hosts.
I have never celebrated my birthday since I became an adult. But the nostalgic feeling I get from people wishing me a happy birthday makes me understand that I have been missing alot. If people can celebrate me that hasn't done much for them, then it is very foolish of you to even think of opposing them for celebrating someone you call YHVH of Host. How do even pronounce YHVH? That Jewish letter for Yahweh look like YHVH doesn't mean Yahweh can be written as YHVH. Don't let knowledge rule you but rule by knowledge.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by akdjr(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
So where is it written in the bible that Jesus was born on the 25th od December. And also show us verse in bible where Christmas is ever mentioned. [ quote author=alBHAGDADI post=74157247]I came across a thread on front page this afternoon being Christmas day and it's from an Instagram post of Daddy Freeze, a well known Antichrist. This post attacks the celebration of Christmas. According to him, it is Nimrod Christians are celebrating when they celebrate Christmas. He went on to ask some questions which can be seen in his quote below.

First and foremost, Daddy Freeze put up a shallow attack on Christmas by saying it is Nimrod that is celebrated on that day. The problem with him is that he and his anti-Christmas bandwagon believe Nimrod is a god and that December 25th was dedicated to him. Where did they get their information from? They got it from Jewish fables, writings from historians who never existed thousand years close to when Nimrod existed. Yet they gullibly believe every junk article that says Nimrod is a god.

Let's allow the Bible tell us who Nimrod was, and since the Bible is our final authority on issues, every other source about Nimrod will be discarded.

9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.

As seen above, the Bible didn't record anything bad about Nimrod because being a mighty hunter before God is not a bad description of a person. However, another story about Nimrod can be found in Jewish Talmud written in the Middle Ages, hundreds of years after the New Testament had been in circulation. Now imagine how far the Talmud is to the Old Testament which contains the story of Nimrod and written just shortly after his time.

The Talmud is where you will find stories of how Nimrod was a god who married his mother and gave birth to a son Tamuz who also his reincarnation... blah blah blah. Those are all fables written thousands of years after Nimrod died and by people who didn't exist during his days.

Now that it is established that it is the Jewish Talmud which said Nimrod was a god, cam we now go ahead and believe it over the Bible which didn't mention Nimrod to be a god? No. We are to stay away from the book called Talmud because there is nothing Holy Spirit about it. It is all filled with Jewish fables which the Bible says we should stay away from.

Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

We are not to take any Jewish book serious other than the Bible which is enough for us. The Jews are Antichrist, they killed Jesus and are still trying to kill his name today. They are Antichrist. because they reject Jesus as the son of God. Yet, some one wants me to stop celebrating Christmas because of an information he got from people who hate Jesus.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

Daddy Freeze says it is Nimrod we are celebrating on Christmas day. Before you believe the lies out of the mouth of that liar, kindly go out there and ask people currently celebrating Christmas if it is Nimrod they are celebrating. They will tell you it is Jesus they are celebrating because he is the reason for the season. It is not Nimrod's name they see when they read about Jesus birth in Luke 2. You will hardly find anyone who knows Nimrod. So to sit somewhere and say Christians are celebrating nimrod is the height of deceit.

Now, to the questions he asked. But before I answered them, I want us to all agree that whatever the Bible doesn't warm against is not a sin nor a wrong thing. Example is the Bible not warning against or supporting the use of mobile phones. It will be silly for someone to now say the use of mobile phones is wrong. Now, to his questions.

Two can play that game. Did Christ tell us NOT to celebrate his birthday? The answer is no. This clearly means there is nothing wrong of we chose to celebrate his birthday. Did Christ tell is to celebrate his resurrection? The answer is No, but we all do because we appreciate his effort in dying for our sins and conquering death by resurrecting. Same thing with his birth which we appreciate because we know he came to save us from our sins.

Did they ask is NOT to celebrate his birthday? The answer is no. So it is not a sin if we do. Anyone saying we shouldn't celebrate the birth of Jesus is simply trying to speak when the disciples, apostles, the Bible and even Jesus himself didn't speak. Those are our authority, and since they in no way told us not to celebrate our Lord and Savior, then no one should stop us.

Did they instruct us NOT to? The answer is no. So Freeze has no case here also. Let's say for example, the Bible doesn't say anything about homosexuals, no one will see it as a sin. So therefore, as the bi me didn't say anything against celebrating the birth of Jesus, then it is no sin if we do so.

First and foremost, it is not nonsense celebrating the birth of Jesus. Many have come to the knowledge of Jesus through Christmas. Muslims and Atheists are celebrating Christmas as we speak and hey exposed to hearing ore about the Savior our Lord Jesus. The whole world stands at attention on Christmas day. Even unbelievers have no choice but to reckon with the day. Families get reunited and loved ones share gifts. Christmas is the biggest holiday which the gate of hell cannot prevail over.

Now, to his question which is where we got Christmas from. We got it from the Holy angels who left heaven and came to earth to rejoice in the sky at the news of the birth of Jesus. It was a joyful day so much that the wicked people of those days tried to kill baby Jesus. Those wicked people are still operating today trying to kill Christmas which is a day the name Jesus sounds so loud that it echoes in all corners of the world.

We Christians decided to celebrate that day because God has given us power to bind and lose one earth anything we want.

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

We have bound December 25th as the day for the celebration of the north of Jesus. Nothing Satan and hell cam do against it.

To know more about how the lies of anti-christmas agents, read the below link which shows how they get Busted.

[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

What point? You made zero points...I got tired of your trash midway.

Meanwhile, i am still waiting for you to answer these questions:

1. Show us the specific verse in the Bible that instructs Christians to celebrate Jesus's birthday. Don't show us a verse were angles were celebrating what we don't know, we all know there are many things that can be celebrated, show us the verse that specifically talks about "Celebrating Christmas"

2. Who amongst the disciples/followers of Jesus celebrated his birthday while he was alive and after he was crucified?

3. How do they come about the date 25 December as the day Jesus was born? Whether or not the present day calendar was in use at the time Jesus was born, what calendar was in use that time and how did they arrive at the date 25 December?

4. How does father Christmas come into the picture, why is he called the "Father" Christmas of Jesus's birthday and why is it his responsibility to be sharing gifts?...Is he even in the bible?

5 How do you come about the killing of chicken on Christmas day? Is that even biblical?

alBHAGDADI i await your answers, Meanwhile...

Colossians 2:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Stop this senseless argument.

Bible is clear on everything.
My Bible is clear. Rom 14:5
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Rom 4:16
He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

So mind your business. It’s not a sin if you don’t celebrate. And for those that are fully persuaded and celebrate in right manner, they celebrate unto the Lord. You are not God. His word is enough for everyone of us. While you are looking at number 9 someone is seeing 6 depending on your understanding of the Bible about what days you choose to lift over others. So please stop the fruitless argument. You can’t change what I’m fully persuaded about according to the Bible text I quoted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by lereinter(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
You even get time to reply an infidel

freeze is only doing the work he has been paid for by agents of Satan

Iraq officially makes Christmas Day a national holiday

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/25/world/iraq-christmas-holiday/index.html

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
lereinter:
You even get time to reply an infidel

freeze is only doing the work he has been paid for by agents of Satan

Iraq officially makes Christmas Day a national holiday

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/25/world/iraq-christmas-holiday/index.html

Saudi we are coming for you. The news of Jesus must reach the outermost part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by obanimoje: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
replying freeze in nothing but givng him undue attention which in turn gives him strength.this guy his very fonfussed and never lnows what he writes on.i only pity those who follow him ignorantly and these are the people who have nothing to do with Christ and His cause.i only pity him because he is on the path of destruction.and at the end he will drown alone.whatever he likes let him write,the Church of God is marching on and not even freeze will ever prevailing against her.i wonder how many souls he has won to Christ and is winning.and by the way,when did Christ appoint him His mouth piece?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
The Bible stated at John 8:22 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
Now what is Christmas? the word Christmas do not allude to birthday.( First falsehood).
The events that took place when Jesus was born was far from occuring within the Jewish month of TEBETH which corresponds to Gregorian calendar of December, noted to be a heavy wintery month( Sherperds and their flock of sheep can't be outdoors. ( Second falsehood)
The three magis or astrologers are depicted in Christmas card as seeing Jesus and his family at the manger ( false) The Bible made it clear that the met Jesus and his family at their home, probably when he was about 2years old Mathew 2vs 12, the astrologers are not Jews,neither did the angels announced the birth of the new born Jesus to them . Because the astrologers did not went back to Herod, the first infantile genocide took place to make sure the young Jesus was eliminated, Mathew 2vs16,17.
The Bible DO not portray the celebration of birthday in good light.
Neither Do Jesus or his apostles attended Herod"s birthday celebration, the Bible shows Jesus afar from been a hermit.
During birthday celebration the host receives gifts from friends and invited guests, its sad that Jesus received none.
If you hate the habit of smoking, drug abusers, sexual immorality, thieves, worshipers of idols, epicureans, haters of all you stood for, if out of good faith they threw a party for you, will you attend?
In this period of mankind, knowledge is in abundance, Wikipedia, Google etc can be consulted, for those who hate the Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
drakeli:
Stop this senseless argument.

Bible is clear on everything.
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

So mind your business. It’s not a sin if you don’t celebrate. And for those that are fully persuaded and celebrate in right manner, they celebrate unto the Lord. You are not God. His word is enough for everyone of us. While you are looking at number 9 someone is seeing 6 depending on your understanding of the Bible about what days you choose to lift over others. So please stop the fruitless argument. You can’t change what I’m fully persuaded about according to the Bible text I quoted.

Oga, the bible verse you quoted still did not talk about Jesus birthday... You read your bible but don't understand the scriptures so you quote a verse to suit your emotional attachment which is in itself wrong and invalid, answer all my questions and I will take you seriously, if not, keep quiet.

https://www.nairaland.com/4923175/5-big-questions-christians-celebrating

I don't understand why you all keep jumping from pillar to Post, you find it extremely difficult to prove Jesus birthday must be celebrated and why it must be celebrated, you don't even know how the date came to be...read your bible again, when you have a proper understand and a proof reply me.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by apananoni: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Its quite unfortunate that the Daddy freeze you referred to as an "Antichrist" is well grounded in the scripture than you.
All I want you to do is pray earnestly and ask the Holy spirit to lead you to all truth and you will know the truth and it shall set you free. God bless you sir...

quote author=alBHAGDADI post=74157247]I came across a thread on front page this afternoon being Christmas day and it's from an Instagram post of Daddy Freeze, a well known Antichrist. This post attacks the celebration of Christmas. According to him, it is Nimrod Christians are celebrating when they celebrate Christmas. He went on to ask some questions which can be seen in his quote below.

[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by TruthHurts100: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I came across a thread on front page this afternoon being Christmas day and it's from an Instagram post of Daddy Freeze, a well known Antichrist. This post attacks the celebration of Christmas. According to him, it is Nimrod Christians are celebrating when they celebrate Christmas. He went on to ask some questions which can be seen in his quote below.

You're so cheap you know. Coming here to deceive people in the name of God.

Even the name Nimrod in Hebrew means Rebel. Nimrod was the one who made the whole world rebelled against God when he was building a tower to touch the heavens.

He called himself a mighty hunter before God. The word "before" means opposition if you check the reference Bible. liph·nehʹ was used for "before" in Hebrew which means opposition. Simple grammar usage.

Nimrod is the fckin reason we speak different languages today. He's bad news.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
TruthHurts100:

You're so cheap you know. Coming here to deceive people in the name of God.

Even the name Nimrod in Hebrew means Rebel. Nimrod was the one who made the whole world rebelled against God when he was building a tower to touch the heavens.

He called himself a mighty hunter before God. The word "before" means opposition if you check the reference Bible. liph·nehʹ was used for "before" in Hebrew which means opposition. Simple grammar usage.

Nimrod is the fckin reason we speak different languages today. He's bad news.

Is it written I'm your bible that Nimrod built the tower of babel and ade men rebel against God? No.

So where are you get this fables from? You want to believe them other than the Bible?

The use of Before when desCribing Nimrod doesn't mean against. Except you want to say that English Now has a new meaning.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by TruthHurts100: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Two can play the game.

There are what we call principles sir. Before the Bible, people were worshiping God obediently. Abel grew up with sinners, how did he get to love God?

Did the Bible tell us not to smoke? No. But a principle in the Bible tells us better. Our body is the temple of the lord, we should not defile it. Smoking kills, it kills the lungs and kill people around. So, if you cause the death of yourself or people around you, it's a sin.

Now to school you sir, did any worshiper of God celebrated birthdays in the Bible?
Records show that only idol worshippers did. Jesus disciples didn't, Jesus himself didn't, the first century Christians didn't. So why should you?

Don't even quote teach us to count our days cos that scripture is sending a different message entirely. You can ask me to teach you more.

We have more reasons to tag birthdays and Christmas as a pagan celebration.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Dashingwayne1: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Those saying where in the Bible did the disciple celebrate Christmas,now tell me where in the Bible did they celebrate easter
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Deepthoughts: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I'm not against Christmas celebrations but my questions is what is the evidence or proof that Jesus was born on 25 of December?, because this date has been question by many authorities,is there no Jewish records to show emphatically when Jesus was born?,from the Islamic aspect,is there a quranic evidence to the actual birthday of anabi Isa?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Oga, the bible verse you quoted still did not talk about Jesus birthday... You read your bible but don't understand the scriptures so you quote a verse to suit your emotional attachment which is in itself wrong and invalid, answer all my questions and I will take you seriously, if not, keep quiet.

https://www.nairaland.com/4923175/5-big-questions-christians-celebrating

I don't understand why you all keep jumping from pillar to Post, you find it extremely difficult to prove Jesus birthday must be celebrated and why it must be celebrated, you don't even know how the date came to be...read your bible again, when you have a proper understand and a proof reply me.
Oga sir. The scripture I quoted is self explanatory in every respect. You are the one trying to drive your emotional beliefs down the throats of people that do not buy it. I’m quoting the scripture again. So apply it accordingly.

These two scriptures has answered it all. Nothing emotionally about it. No going back and forth about it. You just want to be self opinionated by ignoring what messages those verses are passing across.

On whether the birth of Jesus MUST be celebrated. There’s no must in it. It’s a matter of choice. Just be fully persuaded in your heart as touching what you are doing in the proper manner. That’s why I cannot vouch for others celebrating it because we all do stuff differently. The same way we all go to church on Sunday for different reasons. Maybe you can as well tell us in the Bible where it’s commanded to worship on Sunday. Bible did not ask us not to celebrate either.

As far as the date Dec 25 is concerned. There are so many conflicting conspiracy theories about it. Different unfounded story versions that are not fact. The only fact that I believe is that Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on the 25th December. Not that Jesus was born on Dec25. We all know that. So what’s the problem. Even so many conspiracies against Jesus while on earth. That dem say, dem say do not make it a fact.

You put your emotions aside and let people that are fully persuaded do their thing in worship unto God. The Bible that I quoted are explicitly clear on matters like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 / Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.