Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas (54336 Views)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
If to say this babe get big bum bum I for understand.

Abeg make she stop to dey twerking jare.
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
taiwolomo1:
buh y u watch em na grin
Glo network no gree me.
Abeg explain Wetin happen there....
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by elonize(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:
ASHAWO grin grin
Object of mere satisfaction to the men.
LADIES deserve to be treated the way they present themselves.
See her Nyansh like HANDFAN
She looks like this animal dey call “ IMPALA”

No MERCY grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by elonize(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
tiredoflife:
Ladies do all these nonsense
Yet call them sexual objects they get offended

Tweaking is now a job
cos it pays dm
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Ayobami7(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
If to say this babe get big bum bum I for understand.

Abeg make she stop to dey twerking jare.
U have said it all.
That's why she had to augment her buttocks with those flowers.
That her buttocks that looks like #50 Gala
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by folarinstr: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
pls someone to teach me how to raise a topic on nairaland or someone should kindly push this forward to be on a safe side.....i want to know if Ekojara is real and if the uber care hire purchase program is also real because theyre asking for 200,000 first deposit..
pls, someone with idea or knowledge about this should help others not to fall victim, thanks
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
hmmmmm, nonsense
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by sureteeboy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:
Who is that mumu asking "aren't you supposed to be a role model?"

If you are looking for role models, go follow Okonji Iweala and her likes. Don't go to the page of a twerker expecting some role modeling.
God Bless You. A Foolish and Hypocritical Nigerian looking for role models, yet following twerkers and Oloshos on Instagram

3 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by robosky02(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
YEye dey smell

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
This girl go sweet ehn

With her flexible waist, flat belly and wide mouth kiss

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by BrokenCock: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by LeHMaR(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Must this make frontpage everytime? Nairaland should not make me angry this evening abeg... I'm enjoying my Christmas in peace..
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by NiggasInParis: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Too much of everything is bad..
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Spidermon: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
With the way these mods are doing what they like, I dey suspect maybe Seun don die sef.

What is this thread doing on frontpage?,
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Adakintroy: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Even on Christmas day she is twerking. This agent of Satan must really take their jobs seriousely. Christmas day!

If you can't see were to still condemn this as Christian then you a foolish christian.
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Timil: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

If you are looking for role models, go follow Okonji Iweala and her likes. Don't go to the page of a twerker expecting some role modeling.
I know you are wet and you need flogging down there but if you cannot be a good role model to those young boys and girls out there then how do you expect the world to be rid of immorality.

From all indications you seem to be a bad role model, next time shush and let the good role models like me speak and impact knowledge to the upcoming generation.
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Childishbanjino(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jesus himself would have loved this..... Go Girl!
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by PDPGuy: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2018
The people criticizing her are absolute idiots and jobless vagabonds, who are irredeemably stupid.
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by UFOTID68(m): 2:15am On Dec 26, 2018
grin
decode55:
I may get banned for this, but honestly. This thrash should NOT be on the front page of Nigeria (and Africa's) largest forum.
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by movid(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
ASHAWO grin grin
Object of mere satisfaction to the men.
LADIES deserve to be treated the way they present themselves.
See her Nyansh like HANDFAN
She looks like this animal dey call “ IMPALA”

No MERCY grin grin
Wetin she do u nao grin grin grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Olulinks(m): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2018
decode55:
I may get banned for this, but honestly. This thrash should NOT be on the front page of Nigeria (and Africa's) largest forum.
Why should anyone with sense ban you for this sincere comment? People have been complaining about trashes gracing the front page of a great and international forum like NL, but the management keep ignoring.

Little do they know that some people are monitoring the developments and as well planning something better to overtake this beautiful initiative of the man that started this place. Never say never, it's better they adjust now before someone outsmarts them here and present us with another forum that will fly in no time.

A word...
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by AK481(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Now everybody,close your eyes and imagine say your pr1ck incidentally Dey inside her T0T0o and she come Dey whyne am like that on top.

Yepa
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by einsteine(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Timil:
I know you are wet and you need flogging down there but if you cannot be a good role model to those young boys and girls out there then how do you expect the world to be rid of immorality.

From all indications you seem to be a bad role model, next time shush and let the good role models like me speak and impact knowledge to the upcoming generation.

Oga, she didn't start twerking today.

It is ridiculous to go to her page, watch 5-10 videos of her twerking, then ask her to be a role model. Is she your pastor?
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by deolurexy1(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Decryptor:
Lemme go and watch the camel toe

Maybe I'll tag along grin
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by seangy4konji: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Only thing they can offer. You can never see them in a scientific conference.
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by Psmark: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
See as Yansh black grin cheesy

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by N0favors: 1:42am On Dec 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Don’t you mean Okonjo?
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2018
N0favors:
Don’t you mean Okonjo?

Lmao, you remind me of those idiots that will come out of prison, then rush down to the house of who they think instigated their sentence.

I am just starting with you. You will learn to be this respectful and polite when quoting me... grin
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by N0favors: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao, you remind me of those idiots that will come out of prison, then rush down to the house of who they think instigated their sentence.

I am just starting with you. You will learn to be this respectful and polite when quoting me... grin
You want another ass whoop?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.