Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas (54334 Views)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
N0favors:
You want another ass whoop?
Try am na, c'mon sit down and be humble.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by N0favors: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Try am na, c'mon sit down and be humble.
That horsewhip still with me. Could decide to use it anytime. So don’t try crossing the border

Btw, why you pretending to be happy? Aren’t you supposed to be s*d?

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
N0favors:
That horsewhip still with me. Could decide to use it anytime. So don’t try crossing the border

Btw, why you pretending to be happy? Aren’t you supposed to be s*d?

Bobo done get sense. If you no dey fear, type am again. Hahahaha.

Guy sharrap jare. Did you do announcement before you loose guard before? The fear of ban...is the end of alpha male.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by N0favors: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Guy sharrap jare. Did you do announcement before you loose guard before? The fear of ban...is the end of alpha male grin grin
oh! You thought I was banned? Nah mate. Wasn’t banned and not scared of ban either

I know report button is your saviour. Guess what? I am ‘banproof’

But I’ll let you be for now. It’s too early #WatchYourBack
Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Guy sharrap jare. Did you do announcement before you loose guard before? The fear of ban...is the end of alpha male.

Hahahaha cheesy grin wink.
HUMILITY is bae!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas by LONGPREEK(m): 1:35am On Feb 18, 2019
AK481:
Now everybody,close your eyes and imagine say your pr1ck incidentally Dey inside her T0T0o and she come Dey whyne am like that on top.

Yepa
Bro abeg you fit give me low Down of that memphiz club. I dey plan to go there. I need to know their price etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Pretty Lady Applying Make Up As Her Fiance Watches In Pre-wedding Photos / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.