Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,217 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? (2581 Views)

When A Guy Says You Got My Heart What Does It Mean / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / This Breaks My Heart... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dear Brother,

Nigeria is so a bad place now, the ladies (not all of them tho) are hungry and are something else ,so that time you'd use to worry over a girl who's buy tasting a new dick_ , use that same time to focus on leaving Nigeria or expanding your horizon on new things that would benefit you.

These girls don't deserve love, just leave them how you met them. Even if you give the world to them, they won't value it.

My own advise.
Regards,
Guymakon
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Cholls(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
my brother you've got two options 1 vex say you beta pass dis disgrace from dis girl and move on 2 if you truly love her and u have the strength to eating all the shiit she throws at u stick with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by highpriestess: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kill him. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by fox26: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Find another girl and be fast in your relationships why did you take 4 years without marriage? The other guy will marry her before valentines day
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Equity311987: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
faithfull18:

This is how people like you miss out on good people, how do you move around with this kind of mindset

Na wa oh, don't even want to say what I have in mind.
the guy is right
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by prettysassygirl(f): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
spiSeyi:
On Saturday evening around 8pm, I was in the market when a riot broke out among thugs and traders. It was so deadly that I had to hide my self in a street corner near to the market.
Then I received a call from my girlfriend to buy her food because she was hungry and has nothing to cook, her house is about 4km to the market where the riot broke out. Unfortunately all the traders had packed there goods and there's no other routes to her house than the market square. When I received her call she had the noise nd gun shot, she asked me where I was. I explained the scene and I pray that I will call her back because it was too difficult to hold a phone not to talk of making calls in such scene.
I got home and I called her back as I have promised and told her that I won't be able to bring her the food she requested, because of the riot that was going on every where around my street...
She was annoyed and she stated that she regret calling me nd I have always avoid to come to her house, though I have explained the nature of my job to her and how busy I am as a young server administrator.
Thus, she asked me not to call her again in my life, she has blocked me from her social media accounts.
Our relationship is 4yrs and I have been to doing my best to care for her and I did not cheat on her since we started dating till this moment. Despite all that I discovered about her few months ago that she's in serious relationship with other guy.
Dear bro nd sis kindly advice me and judge me if I am guilty..
That girl is so immature and doesn't love u,so bros find your way
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is my own advice becus u have been dating a double dater, and she seems smarter than u but not patient, ,,,,though her own doom is waiting for her

For u mr man dis is my advice

Don't ever chase after a girl who u want to date dat first tells u she has a boyfriend 1. She fit day lie 2. She fit no day lie, but as far she has mentioned a boyfriend already bro just move on becus you are already taking her away from someone.

Bro cut your coat according to your size ......a lady doesn't have to b extremely beautiful in d eyes of the public before u ask her out, and my sincere advice try kw a girl b4 asking her out from there if she is good u been to switch your friend discussion topic to lve and romatic topics
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by spiSeyi: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2018
gimakon:
Dear Brother,

Nigeria is so a bad place now, the ladies (not all of them tho) are hungry and are something else ,so that time you'd use to worry over a girl who's buy tasting a new dick_ , use that same time to focus on leaving Nigeria or expanding your horizon on new things that would benefit you.

These girls don't deserve love, just leave them how you met them. Even if you give the world to them, they won't value it.

My own advise.
Regards,
Guymakon
Thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Am amazed when a man asks this type of question. It means you have no self worth because if you did you will know your worth and know what to do about that. No advice for grown men like you, am sure you will figure something out
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by akinbode1(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Move on with your life......
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by solomix10(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Kidaholic:
Despite all that I discovered about her few months ago that she's in serious relationship with other guy.
She asked you not to call again and proceeded to block you on her social media accounts undecided and you are still asking what you should do? what you shouldn't do? undecided
You funny sha!
this your meme fit "am trying to figure out your stupidity
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2018
U should be happy dancing cos u discovered she doesn't love you on time

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Seandisputed(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
If reverse were the case

The thread would have been littered with "Men are scums"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by tulipsmadra: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Your ex broke your heart what should you do. Really? Like seriously, you are really asking such question. Dude move ON.... I know it's not easy I have been where you are now & I don't wish to be there again. Though I won't advice you to just jump into another relationship, take time off it and recover first. Take stock of your previous relationships and work on where you were at faulty or lacking ( this will make your next relationship better in some ways) There is nothing you can do other than to move on. The best things in life are always ahead, and not in the past.
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by smoby(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
spiSeyi:
On Saturday evening around 8pm, I was in the market when a riot broke out among thugs and traders. It was so deadly that I had to hide my self in a street corner near to the market.
Then I received a call from my girlfriend to buy her food because she was hungry and has nothing to cook, her house is about 4km to the market where the riot broke out. Unfortunately all the traders had packed there goods and there's no other routes to her house than the market square. When I received her call she had the noise nd gun shot, she asked me where I was. I explained the scene and I pray that I will call her back because it was too difficult to hold a phone not to talk of making calls in such scene.
I got home and I called her back as I have promised and told her that I won't be able to bring her the food she requested, because of the riot that was going on every where around my street...
She was annoyed and she stated that she regret calling me nd I have always avoid to come to her house, though I have explained the nature of my job to her and how busy I am as a young server administrator.
Thus, she asked me not to call her again in my life, she has blocked me from her social media accounts.
Our relationship is 4yrs and I have been to doing my best to care for her and I did not cheat on her since we started dating till this moment. Despite all that I discovered about her few months ago that she's in serious relationship with other guy.
Dear bro nd sis kindly advice me and judge me if I am guilty..
lol.........sorry I gat to laugh on this one bro u acted fool while she took advantage of u .so since you have been together no girl has ever looked ur side or u don't care ,

she kept her options open and u keept urs close

well learn from ur mistake .

never u keep ur options close get as many female friends as possible...U never knw were ur luck might be.
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Op u are guilty of fûckûps on a 10 count charge. I hereby impose a strict sanction that you Stay at least 1000 metres away from that slût, engage in rigorous fûckings with any available girl u meet both online & offline, u have the right to treat them like crap if u so choose. Treat all of them same way regardless of their beauty & or class/ wealth. After one yr report to the house & share how u see them in the new light cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holiday Is Coming. Who Else Wants A Female Orgasm On This Holiday? / Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy / Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.