Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! (669 Views)

The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? / Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? / What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by carzola(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Today I want to shame some
Hypocrites especially the guys
I made a comment and I quote
*dear ladies if life too hard use your body hustle*

And yes I meant it, in life you either
Bleep hard or work hard.

This same guys that come out to bash
Our slay Queens, olosho and runs girls
Their the same guys that sleep in ashawo
Quarters...

As an entertainment personal am use to the night
Life and I see hundreds of men come out to carry girls from clubs, lounge etc this same men will
Come to social media and bash a girl hustling
For her next client.

And lastly life is about choice if my sister wants
To be an olosho yes I will give her my blessings at
The end you and I know most of this olosho make
Better wives .

Don't forget cardi b was an olosho today
The world is leaking her yansh.

Me sef I be olosho boy last night I carry this night
I go still carry
Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by oby4real(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
God forbids!
Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by carzola(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
oby4real:
God forbids!
let he who is without sin cast the first stone

That's what Jesus said oo
Your God is wise Dont be stupid...
Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by KubwaBoy: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Instead of fucking for free and get her heart broken at last, would advice her to collect good money per Bleep.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lazy Nigeria youth

Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
No...i can't but if she chose to...no qualms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by Kidaholic(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
And lastly life is about choice if my sister wants To be an olosho yes I will give her my blessing...
I think *daughter* will be more appropriate there grin Thanks

Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by carzola(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:
And lastly life is about choice if my sister wants
To be an olosho yes I will give her my blessing...

I think *daughter* will be more appropriate there grin Thanks
if your father's daughter can do it
If your grandfather's daughter can do it
Who am I to say no.
Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by carzola(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lazy Nigeria youth
but we still fuckinggg all the finest girls and we get drunk
In every night club.
Oga hard worker if you no buy Benz
You be foooooolll
Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by Kidaholic(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
if your father's daughter can do it
If your grandfather's daughter can do it
Who am I to say no.

You sound pained? I thought you were the one giving blessings to upcoming oloshos?
Lol, go get a life son. you're too young to remain jobless grin

Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
let he who is without sin cast the first stone

That's what Jesus said oo
Your God is wise Dont be stupid...

U people know how to quote Jesus in part to justify the continuity of wrong doings.....
But the same Jesus that prevented the stoning of a adultrous woman by other sinners.....made sure to tell the adultrous woman to go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by derrydinny: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
advice your daughter to become an olosho na
Re: Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
but we still fuckinggg all the finest girls and we get drunk
In every night club.
Oga hard worker if you no buy Benz
You be foooooolll
Having sex is no achievement young man. Failures and even mentally deranged people engage in sexual intercourse. Stop counting sex as an achievement or a feat in life.

Lazy Nigeria Youth!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me / Lady Reveals What Her Mum Did To Her As A Child That Made Her Become A Sex Addic / Regina Daniels’ Ex-boyfriend Blasts Trolls Mocking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.