Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK (28840 Views)

Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) / See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated / 2020: Military, Police To Spend 91% Of Budgets On Salaries, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Omololu001: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The bigot has just shot himself in the foot again: in other words he is saying that majority of southern Christians are cowards; since they constituted the most that ran away.

Next time he should think more carefully and weigh the implications before he opens that gutter he calls a mouth again.
why should southerners fight your war for you?

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by semyman: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bigot
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by misano(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The bigot has just shot himself in the foot again: in other words he is saying that majority of southern Christians are cowards; since they constituted the most that ran away.

Next time he should think more carefully and weigh the implications before he opens that gutter he calls a mouth again.

No. They are no cowards, they are smart. If I give you Shagari's 1960 weapons to fight against Boko boys will you go?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Japsylee: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I'm also a Christian and I think it's high time God should allow all Christians to prove their faith beyond doubt so as to separate believers from unbelievers.

I don't love the idea of someone being a powerless Christian. The name of Jesus carries fire (even on the battlefield).
I strongly beleive you are an Afonja Muslim.....
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by exlinkleads(f): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
break this country apart, una say no

hmmm, they will finally enslave all other part of this country very soon.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Omololu001: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
AlhajiYoung:

There was a directive from the IGP that all MOPOL squadrons should send one unit each for specialized training using Army SOP at the Nigeria Infantry Training School in Buni Yadi, Yobe state. These units will eventually be used to hold soft liberated areas in a new offensive planned next year. Its during the training that over 190 Mobile Police officers deserted. Each unit consist of 63 men and a unit commander.

Those that deserted cut across all mobile squadrons in the country but majority are squadrons based in the south
why can't the IGP use squadrons from the north alone?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Mankosi: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
kotv:

May the FG give you the same lifetime opportunity let's see how you'll react
must u reply every lunatic u see online?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by exlinkleads(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I don't see anything wrong there.

This is a lifetime opportunity given to them by the FG to prove their faith before God and man. If they're faithful and worthy to be saved in the eyes of God, their salvation will speak for them and they'll definitely come back unscathed.

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

This is a time for every real "born again" Christians to make Jesus proud on the battlefield. What a priceless opportunity.

To think they gave birth to u and did naming ceremony for u is really appalling.

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Omololu001: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
icedbreez:
I noticed this immediately the formations they were picked from were made public.
All except Jos and FCT were from southern mopol units going to the north to fight. Non from core northern mopol barracks.
can you show me the list please.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Omololu001: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
contigiency:
FFK and co are the fools who divide this country along religious and ethnic line, but Will be the first to rush and tell those who care to listen to their stupid talks that the country is more divided now than before. Just ask this mad man the list of those police officers and how he got to know their ethnic and religious background, you would see he doesn't have it. he just cooked up this to get cheap ovation from his gullible sympathizers.
Lol list wey almost every nairaland members don see since yesterday.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by 27Pushing30: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
MANY people on Nairaland are ignorant . So religion is an issue?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Omololu001: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
27Pushing30:
MANY people on Nairaland are ignorant . So religion is an issue?
unless we wan lie to ourselves, in Nigeria religion and tribe is an issue.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Ojinnakaike: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Are you not a mad man by trying your chi

This is a lifetime opportunity given to them by the FG to prove their faith before God and man. If they're faithful and worthy to be saved in the eyes of God, their salvation will speak for them and they'll definitely come back unscathed.

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

This is a time for every real "born again" Christians to make Jesus proud on the battlefield. What a priceless opportunity.
[/quote]
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by notoriousbabe: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmmmmm

Without makeup am still looking good ..

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by chiedozie198100: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I'm also a Christian and I think it's high time God should allow all Christians to prove their faith beyond doubt so as to separate believers from unbelievers.

I don't love the idea of someone being a powerless Christian. The name of Jesus carries fire (even on the battlefield).

i'm sure u r on ur way to sambisa.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by EmekaBlue(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Hmmmmmm

u suppose bury this ur dead breast
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Shikini: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
princekalani:
We are not surprised, our president will never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by keryj(f): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
I will rather be a coward than die for Nigeria angry
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Arabs999: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Leadership by example is the Greatest ...
OP, it is better u enter the battlefield yourself as an exemplified adviser. ...
But if u die in the process, then Jubrin shall give u a befitting burial b4 moving to Sudan.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by abujaafar18: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari must not be given another 4years , else, Total Islamization of Nigeria will come into full force .
so you think
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by abujaafar18: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
FFK is a religious bigot, whose bigotry knows no bound
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Baselm: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
FFK the unrepentant liar, the guy is good at what he does though. what baffles me is that people still believe him. what a country
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kareemkamil(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode, oni jere Oloribuku you want to another religion wahala again abi. Because of your political interest abi.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by swazy85: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Goat
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by MahatmaGhandi: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Oloriburuku lolz
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by cabilla(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

shiii
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
PointZerom:

MUMU POST OF THE YEAR.

Talking about yourself?

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by MahatmaGhandi: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
There are more than two thousand mobile police men deployed to fight insurgency in the north east, if 167 decided to act like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu by running away like cowards, it doesn't stop us from continuing to crush BH like we've been doing since 2015

Have you seen the full list of 2000
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by zooster: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The golden opportunity given to you as a christian to preach the gospel to the ends of the world, including boko haram members, how well hv u utilized it? Go to sambisa forest and preach the gospel to them as a proof of ur faith. Your reasoning is quite awkward.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Xander85:

Rubbish! I support them 100%!

Is fighting bloodthirsty, remorseless and battle-hardened bokos what they signed up for when choosing a career with the Nigerian Police!?

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Hmmmmmm

Without a doubt, you are smashingly beautiful and sweet but those pair of flabby flesh on your chest are in dire need to be uplifted.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by MountainView: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martin Onovo: Abba Kyari, Magu Are Products Of Corrupt Police System / Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.