Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK (29020 Views)

Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) / See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated / 2020: Military, Police To Spend 91% Of Budgets On Salaries, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by News100(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Plot twist!!
you will be 80 years of age, expecting to reap the fruit of your labour...And Boooommm Your only surviving son will be given the same golden opportunity to represent his beloved Nation. Anytime you argue and cry to God eehh, Coconut will fall on your empty skull and Kee you instantly..
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I don't see anything wrong there.

This is a lifetime opportunity given to them by the FG to prove their faith before God and man. If they're faithful and worthy to be saved in the eyes of God, their salvation will speak for them and they'll definitely come back unscathed.

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

This is a time for every real "born again" Christians to make Jesus proud on the battlefield. What a priceless opportunity.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Medlife: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
zooster:

The golden opportunity given to you as a christian to preach the gospel to the ends of the world, including boko haram members, how well hv u utilized it? Go to sambisa forest and preach the gospel to them as a proof of ur faith. Your reasoning is quite awkward.
I don't know how people think this way
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Pavarottii(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
adem30:
They have started another Religious politics, and when it backfired, they will still cry..... Continue
Guess cos u not a Christian than lives in d north central villages... U won't say dis rubbish... The only that will backfire is that they kill more Christians...
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by degamemaster(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
BlacSmit:
Igbo Christians

The thing is so becoming something else... ethnic cleansing indirectly going on to weaken the military straight of the southerners in case of any eventuality.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by BakireBulmaker: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
iSpread:

Ask questions, don't just go ahead and write. Prove what faith, is that how faith is prove? What do you mean by worthy to be saved in God's eyes... Do you even know the meanings of what you're saying.

He's a troll. Quoting a loooonatic gives them joy. Just ignore.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jodesky:

You are one of those gullible morons who will always catch any nonsense spewed by the lying FFK hook line and sinker.
Do you have a brain of your own?
i hope you have see the lists here before you tweet trash from your phone. osinbajo is a coward v.p.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by tesppidd: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Xda59:

Without a doubt, you are smashingly beautiful and sweet but those pair of flabby flesh on your chest are in dire need to be uplifted.
grin

Wicked man.

Why you spoil her christmas naa.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by adesola89: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
The comments I see in this tread really amaze me bcs I wonder why people will jump into conclusion without adequate reasoning.
About 2000 police officers were to be trained to fight Bokoharam, but about 160 of them who are mostly Christians show cowardice and run away. What if 99 or 100% of those receiving training now are Muslims?
FFK has started what they did in 2015 that made their party failed and later he will be claiming that Buhari is dividing Nigeria.
Nigerians should be wise up and don't allow people like FFK who are only concerned about their selfish interest to divide us along religion and ethnic line.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by jrusky(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerian aint seen anythinv yet. When a grown up man secretly unleash wickedness, nepotism, divisive action and bigotry on his fellow men thinking the little kids watching him are not clever enough to interpreted his action is just making fool of himself and making the little kids to see him as devil and hate him that is the case between me and Buhari.

Buhari can never change in 100 years time he will still be the same. I know apc rats aka NL tyrants who love to block account of whoever refuses to be stupid like them will insult FFK as usual but if you know Buhari well you will understand FFK better and put politics aside.

In actual sense our police are not fit for the job but the shameful thing there is why majority Christians and southerners Pls are we in the South the one that send the North to create boko haram?

I reserve some comment till next time......

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by iSpread(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I'm also a Christian and I think it's high time God should allow all Christians to prove their faith beyond doubt so as to separate believers from unbelievers.

I don't love the idea of someone being a powerless Christian. The name of Jesus carries fire (even on the battlefield).
What you are saying is not to be use in this topic context. You can't you see.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Dee60: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
adesola89:
The comments I see in this tread really amaze me bcs I wonder why people will jump into conclusion without adequate reasoning.
About 2000 police officers were to be trained to fight Bokoharam, but about 160 of them who are mostly Christians show cowardice and run away. What if 99 or 100% of those receiving training now are Muslims?
FFK has started what they did in 2015 that made their party failed and later he will be claiming that Buhari is dividing Nigeria.
Nigerians should be wise up and don't allow people like FFK who are only concerned about their selfish interest to divide us along religion and ethnic line.

FFK and Omokri the new champions of fake news!
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Who cares? Same Christian policemen will still be the ones to lead other police men to be extorting, harassing and killing innocent Christians.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by erayo2GCA(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Shut up there zombie the Mobol formations where they were selected from are all in the south!

contigiency:

You noticed nothing. you are simply being delusional with this rubbish written by this old cow. Were you in any of the formation?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by matrixme(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is a lifetime opportunity given to them by the FG to prove their faith before God and man. If they're faithful and worthy to be saved in the eyes of God, their salvation will speak for them and they'll definitely come back unscathed.

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

This is a time for every real "born again" Christians to make Jesus proud on the battlefield. What a priceless opportunity.
may all your lineage be deployed to the war zone or be a victim of such, so that you will have no one to survive you. Idiot. This is what happens when Glo just decides to dole out free mb upon 100 naira recharge to undeserving teenagers.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Afonjas: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
[s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy

[/s]

All these muslims using Taqiyya to deceive us

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Asazwalingwa: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I'm also a Christian and I think it's high time God should allow all Christians to prove their faith beyond doubt so as to separate believers from unbelievers.

I don't love the idea of someone being a powerless Christian. The name of Jesus carries fire (even on the battlefield).

I warned you before, you have taken it again.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Waffarianman(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari must not be given another 4years , else, Total Islamization of Nigeria will come into full force .

And we all die here with him... Nonsense?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by MrPRevailer(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Proof that former Aviation minister is in point. Hear from the horse's mouth who came out if the living horror. Hundreds of soldiers are slaughtered daily before bokoharam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYs5rQS4mU&t=250s
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by SueZuckerberg: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

But I'm not in the military.

Nonetheless, if given such a priceless opportunity, I'll make Jesus proud "even on the battlefield."

Do people die because they're worse sinners than others? Manasseh reigned as king for 55 years (he probably lived to a ripe old age) and yet he did so much to provoke the Lord God of Israel for the most part of his life; he probably orchestrated and went to battle and emerged the victor many times. On the other hand, Josiah lived a very devout life, ripping off the altars of Baal and living devoutly before his God, and yet he died in the battle field suddenly (that was why Jeremiah wrote Lamentations). There are so many many Kings especially in the northern part of Israel in biblical times who lived very, very displeasing lives and lived to old age; while good and devoutees died before their prime. It often happens my friend, it happens. Do not base your longevity on your righteous deeds, or think God must necessarily shield you when hard times strike; you'd sooner abandon the faith, I am telling you

Do you think those who died when the tower in Siloam fell were worse sinners than all the others who died, Jesus ask, no was the answer, obviously. Righteous men have died in battle (David was only an inch away), died of a disease (Hezekiah was almost there), died suddenly, died mysteriously and it doesn't make them less righteous. Good and bad times strike all, believers and unbelievers, your righteous deed may not shield you if it's God's will and sometimes it would not.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Tareq1105: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
princekalani:
We are not surprised, our president will never disappoint.

If you believe this drug addict call FFK then you can believe that Ezekwesili will defeat Buhari and Atiku put together in 2019 election.

Femi produce the list of the 167 police officers to further support your argument not just post something and go to sleep.

He who allege must show evidence.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by mank1234(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
icedbreez:
I noticed this immediately the formations they were picked from were made public.
All except Jos and FCT were from southern mopol units going to the north to fight. Non from core northern mopol barracks.
Going by your information:

Could it be that government does not trust core northern mopol not to be compromised? If that were to be the case, it's hard for any southerner to tow that line considering how appointments into heads of military and paramilitary org was made.

Can i the source of the list and formations?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kettykin: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

But I'm not in the military.

Nonetheless, if given such a priceless opportunity, I'll make Jesus proud "even on the battlefield."

There is civilian jtf
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is using southern Christians as Canon fodder

Perhaps 91% Muslims police officers should have been sent so that FFK will say Buhari sent them to reinforce Boko Haram. grin
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Motion123(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

this is how wawa (mumu) comment.... Northerners have more policemen then other part of the country yet they are sent to low/ no violent places and you are there disgracing your generations. With all the might of America, Trump is bringing back of his soldiers for Arab troubled Nations... Wawa, think before you open the pithole you call mouth
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Motion123(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

mumu..... So those that pray 5times a day shouldn't go and display how powerful they are on the battlefield?

Stupidity smells.... Stop displaying your lack or total lack of knowledge in public
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by ofemken: 4:29am On Dec 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Every thing is wrong with that list bro. let me remind you that the previous police recruitment was done without regards to federal character, the northern senators insisted that it should be done according to local government because they want to use it to form the nucleus of community policing. This saw the large chunk of the recruits going to the north. Now we expect them to start using this northern policemen to tackle their own problems, that's not the case, the post them down south to be extorting money why the few southerners in police are sent to their terrain to be killed. It is right?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by sassiemyk: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

And yet you are displaying ur faith only on Nairaland? Why haven't u gone to enlist to fight boko harm urself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.