Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK (28838 Views)

Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) / See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated / 2020: Military, Police To Spend 91% Of Budgets On Salaries, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by techking: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2018
embarassed
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by notoriousbabe: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
The remaining 9% are atheists

You see these guys from abroad, the way I'm looking at them with my left breast..hmmmmm
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Book haram is a part of the Islamic agenda to make the military unattractive for the southerners and Christians.
They want the Christians and Southerners to not want anything to do with the Nigerian army anymore. Then they fill the army with Fulani's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by aguiyi2: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I don't see anything wrong there.

This is a lifetime opportunity given to them by the FG to prove their faith before God and man. If they're faithful and worthy to be saved in the eyes of God, their salvation will speak for them and they'll definitely come back unscathed.

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

This is a time for every real "born again" Christians to make Jesus proud on the battlefield. What a priceless opportunity.
Bunkum!!
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by chris31(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Religion kill u guys there
I pity the youths that have been divided with religious & tribal matter

3 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Dedetwo(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Nepotism is worse than embezzlement within the classes of corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by isa6namo(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2018
really
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by UncleJudax(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

But I'm not in the military.

Nonetheless, if given such a priceless opportunity, I'll make Jesus proud "even on the battlefield."
Oga...no de worry our ears. Go and enlist. More lambs are still needed.

2 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by KillTheZombies: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Ewedu muslim monkeyz who are simply dumbohari's slaves will come out to attack FFK for the viable truism.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by PointZerom: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The bigot has just shot himself in the foot again: in other words he is saying that majority of southern Christians are cowards; since they constituted the most that ran away.

Next time he should think more carefully and weigh the implications before he opens that gutter he calls a mouth again.

MUMU POST OF THE YEAR.

4 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by femtex007(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
You this ffk. Y did u want to cause problem in this country wit ur fake news

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by CoolAmbience(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari must not be given another 4years , else, Total Islamization of Nigeria will come into full force .

You sound like one who is crazy....are you?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Dpharisee: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is a lifetime opportunity given to them by the FG to prove their faith before God and man. If they're faithful and worthy to be saved in the eyes of God, their salvation will speak for them and they'll definitely come back unscathed.

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

This is a time for every real "born again" Christians to make Jesus proud on the battlefield. What a priceless opportunity.

Ukwale weed grin
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by lilytender: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yes. That is very good. It is the much awaited opportunity for Christians Policemen to totally destroy their old time enemies.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Judybash93(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I laughed whiles reading this..i know you're joking sha
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by GIFTD: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
It will soon be ur turn and nobody will see anything wrong in it.
SolutionMee:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by xpool(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

No, its better you garnish people who are expecting seven virgins somewhere, with such opportunities.

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Chiachifranklin: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

don't b a fool man!

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
ahan , food for FFKs followers. Watch all of them spring out in excitement and dish out insults and hate as usual without making any point. If it were a headline about Seized properties or looted funds from one of their own, both FFK and his followeres will be as silent as a grave. Ask him if he has any data to prove his assertion and i bet you he doesnt. But he must stoke religious sentiments.

such an irritant

3 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Chitumu: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
That mean southern christian are COWARD! thank u ffk.

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by AlhajiYoung: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
There was a directive from the IGP that all MOPOL squadrons should send one unit each for specialized training using Army SOP at the Nigeria Infantry Training School in Buni Yadi, Yobe state. These units will eventually be used to hold soft liberated areas in a new offensive planned next year. Its during the training that over 190 Mobile Police officers deserted. Each unit consist of 63 men and a unit commander.

Those that deserted cut across all mobile squadrons in the country but majority are squadrons based in the south
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
There are more than two thousand mobile police men deployed to fight insurgency in the north east, if 167 decided to act like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu by running away like cowards, it doesn't stop us from continuing to crush BH like we've been doing since 2015

Fool

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

There's nothing wrong with that in Europe, but this is Nigeria n it counts here.

Do u know what quota is?
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by AlhajiYoung: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
FFK, should shut the Bleep up

Squadrons in the North are dominated by Northerners, Squadrons in the Middle belt are dominated by Christian Northerners. Same way Squadrons in the South are dominated by Southerners. That's how it used to be.

NOTE:- Mobilization into MOPOL squadrons are voluntary and you choose the squadrons you find suitable, no body is mobilised forcefully or posted to a squadron he never sign for. Ask any MOPOL you see around you for clarification.

3 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
There are more than two thousand mobile police men deployed to fight insurgency in the north east, if 167 decided to act like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu by running away like cowards, it doesn't stop us from continuing to crush BH like we've been doing since 2015

When u can not trust ur superiors to have ur back and ensure u are covered and given the best equipments and strategy and solutions to defeat the the enemy and win the war I think such person is highly stupid for going on an obvious suicide mission.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Kidman03(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You didn't make any sense here but ended up displaying how ignorant you really are. It's even a poor attempt at sarcasm if ever there was any.

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Udstar(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I'm also a Christian and I think it's high time God should allow all Christians to prove their faith beyond doubt so as to separate believers from unbelievers.

I don't love the idea of someone being a powerless Christian. The name of Jesus carries fire (even on the battlefield).

Nigeria is not worth dying for period undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Bizibi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
I'm sure some of them were chanting sai baba.....Nigerians mumu nor be small.
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Jodesky(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Johnnyessence:
where is that clueless pastor of rccg and double as the v.p. well he has been buhari asslicker since the beginning of buhari government. he can't speak out now cos' the cabals will discipline him. he is a coward.

You are one of those gullible morons who will always catch any nonsense spewed by the lying FFK hook line and sinker.
Do you have a brain of your own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details / IPOB Members Set IPOB Journalist Up In Rivers State,Brutally Attack Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.