Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? (6753 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
when we all begin our genitals and our hearts are connected by a bond that make us love to death the first person we have sex with. It was created as a way strengthen marriage and it's especially strong in women.
But as the woman has sex with more and more men after that the bond between her pussy and her heart will weaken and weaken until it no longer exists and no dick will feel special to her then.
Just like as you now feel like you can never let go of your first love; if you keep fvcking more men over time you will jump to the opposite extreme and not feel anything for ANY dick no matter how much you will wish to. At that point you will have become "the perfect hoe"

this the self praise i was talking about

most women remember the 1st time not becoz it was special but painfull

few came on the 1st time

being the 1st to sleep with her doesnt mean she enjoyed it No most it was pain due fear and inexperience hence most girls were dry

yes as guy you are the 1st but doesnt mean sex was good to her

many married women married virgins and up to now they have never came
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ubunja(m): 3:43am On Dec 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

this the self praise i was talking about

most women remember the 1st time not becoz it was special but painfull

few came on the 1st time

being the 1st to sleep with her doesnt mean she enjoyed it No most it was pain due fear and inexperience hence most girls were dry

yes as guy you are the 1st but doesnt mean sex was good to her

many married women married virgins and up to now they have never came
disagreed 100%.
I never spoke of the woman enjoying the sex though.
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:04am On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
disagreed 100%.

its ok to disagree

the thread is making it sound as if being your 1st would automatically hard to let him or he go

which is a lie, thats the reason i said its self praising from us men

enyoying sex plays a role in not letting go

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:14am On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
disagreed 100%.

its ok to disagree

the thread is making it sound as if being your 1st would automatically hard to let him or he go

remember 1st love and that broke your virginity can be two different people

1 it can happen with one person your 1st love and lost virginity to him or her

2 your 1 st love but never sleep together usually this is the one you would fall for each again and try/sleep with each other to fefill the sexual fantancy
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ubunja(m): 5:16am On Dec 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

its ok to disagree

2 your 1 st love but never sleep together usually this is the one you would fall for each again and try/sleep with each other to fefill the sexual fantancy

you got it all wrong.
OP spoke of VIRGINS. So it's a sexual thing. Stay on topic.
And it's not about "self-praising" on men's part because no one has spoken about PERFORMANCE. we have talked about basic sex. Nothing special. You had your pre-concieved ideas about the topic that you have expressed without first reading to understand our comments.
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:27am On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
you got it all wrong.
OP spoke of VIRGINS. So it's a sexual thing. Stay on topic.
And it's not about "self-praising" on men's part because no one has spoken about PERFORMANCE. we have talked about basic sex. Nothing special. You had your pre-concieved ideas about the topic that you have expressed without first reading to understand our comments.

read again, its poorly written

but s/he said why virgins cant let go of the person who disvirgin them

so its poorly contracted s/he can not refer them as virgins and they had lost the virginity already

s/he should have said "Why ladies cant let go of the person who broke thier virginity ' than saying WHY VIRGINS when they had lost the virginity already, remember its question asked after they have slept together

even if we take off the performance part, its always the self praise to say am the one who 1st slept with her

our minds as men we always want self praise here and there, thats why we kill sometimes when we find out that wife is cheating becoz that ego/self praise would have been taken away as another man is sleeping with your pride and joy, you ego/self praise dies

this how he wrote it

Allaboutkatiee:
Compliments of the season everyone
Why is it hard for virgins to let go of there firstlove ,I mean the person who disvirgined them?
Have bein thinking about this for sometime,please share your thoughts.

he 1st says "WHY IT IS HARD FOR VIRGINS TO LET GO OF THERE FIRSTLOVE"
then goes to say
"I MEAN THE PERSON WHO DISVIRGINED THEM"

yes the topic is not about self praise but it looking for answers why these girls cant let go

then i came out with my own answer which was and still thats sometimes its self praise from us men becoz its us guys who tell our friends thats to make our self happy

but am not dismissing few cause were you would find girls who cant let go

the question is no different with one asking why every men says he is good in bed, its becoz we tell ourself that (self praise) if you want to know the truth dont ask him ask the ladies he slept with
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ubunja(m): 5:33am On Dec 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

its ok to disagree

are you going to solve OP's grammar or her problem? Choose.
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ubunja(m): 5:34am On Dec 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

read again, its poorly written

but s/he said why virgins cant let go of the person who disvirgin them

so its poorly contracted s/he can not refer them as virgins and they had lost the virginity already

s/he should have said "Why ladies cant let go of the person who broke thier virginity ' than saying WHY VIRGINS when they had lost the virginity already, remember its question asked after they have slept together

even if we take off the performance part, its always the self praise to say am the one who 1st slept with her

our minds as men we always want self praise here and there, thats why we kill sometimes when we find out that wife is cheating becoz that ego/self praise would have been taken away as another man is sleeping with your pride and joy, you ego/self praise dies

this how he wrote it

he 1st says "WHY IT IS HARD FOR VIRGINS TO LET GO OF THERE FIRSTLOVE"
then goes to say
"I MEAN THE PERSON WHO DISVIRGINED THEM"
solve a person's problem not her English.
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
solve a person's problem not her English.

its a question asked and he is not looking for solutions but respond that might answer NOT solve, its not a problem that needs a fix
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ubunja(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

its a question asked and he is not looking for solutions but respond that might answer NOT solve, its not a problem that needs a fix
are you OK upstairs?
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
are you OK upstairs?

you got nothing the say

the question didnt for a solution

but for reasons

reason/s and solution are two different things
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ubunja(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

you got nothing the say

the question didnt for a solution

but for reasons

reason/s and solution are two different things
I already said it all here:

ubunja:
when we all begin our genitals and our hearts are connected by a bond that make us love to death the first person we have sex with. It was created as a way strengthen marriage and it's especially strong in women.
But as the woman has sex with more and more men after that the bond between her pussy and her heart will weaken and weaken until it no longer exists and no dick will feel special to her then.
Just like as you now feel like you can never let go of your first love; if you keep fvcking more men over time you will jump to the opposite extreme and not feel anything for ANY dick no matter how much you will wish to. At that point you will have become "the perfect hoe"
those are your reasons you are obsessed about.
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2018
amInigerian:

There is a science behind it and my fiancee explained it to me.
I might ask her to send me details again.
It apparently is the way we were created.

But what I see from the science of it is that God created it that way.
It fits into His plan that a man and woman should only have sex after marriage,
so what you will find is that God already engineered it such that a woman will tend to be clingy
unto her husband, if she slept with no other before him
Kindly share I want to learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. / How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.