Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria (748 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by Citizenshelm: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
'I want to have 10 kids for ten different men from different states in Nigeria' - Ayo Yinkus Fatimoh

A Busty Nigerian lady identifies as Ayo Yinkus Fatimoh, took to her Facebook to announce that she 'wants to have 10 kids for ten different men because she would love all her children to come from different states in Nigeria'

Here is what she wrote and see more photos of her below.

https://www.godgobless.com/i-want-to-have-10-kids-for-ten-different-men-from-different-states-in-nigeria-ayo-yinkus-fatimoh/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by ugwusunday(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
May God give u the strength to bear the wahala
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by MissRaine69(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
It seems being stupid is actually a career aspiration these days.
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by Oluromantic: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
I hereby tender my application from Lagos state. Which hotel do we meet?
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Stupidity is a spectrum of human reasoning, you belong to an alternate spectrum of stupidity I suppose a bit tilted to the right hand side of her level.

grin
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by zueman8080(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why not make it 36, that would be better.��
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by tossie101(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mother of the whole world
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by PenlsCaP: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by CaptainGOOD: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Nope I don't think she is stupid, because that's what she wants.
I'm sure u can do that for a bigger price.
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by MissRaine69(f): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Nope I don't think she is stupid, because that's what she wants.
I'm sure u can do that for a bigger price.
I nominate you to father her first
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by faithugo64(f): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Things some ladies do just to get noticed, smh
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by CaptainGOOD: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
I nominate you to father her first
Father her how undecided
Did she tell u she needs a father undecided
Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by MissRaine69(f): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Father her how undecided
Did she tell u she needs a father undecided
Ask someone else to decipher what I wrote cause you clearly can’t.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For Ten Different Men From Different States In Nigeria by CaptainGOOD: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Ask someone else to decipher what I wrote cause you clearly can’t.

I sef can't even be n decipher what u wrote,
So I clearly wrote garbage undecided

(1) (Reply)

Alexander Unclad Exposed , Watch Video Before They Take It Down / What Will You Do / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.