Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (25633 Views)

UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] / Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by 400billionman: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Herlertah:

yeah, I can say I have limit, I can say I have people that are much better, buh 10 mins with me will leave you thinking about me for the rest of your day

How far, I watched a foreign documentary probably on DW TV.

I think there is only one person alive with this ability. He could pick a date in 1675/11/21 and say which day of the week it is.

Showcase your talent on twitter and tag CNN, BBC, DWTV and Al-Jazeera, someone may come calling and offer you a foreign scholarship.
Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by grandstar(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
herlertah.
I am presently in England for holidays.

Near Harrods, which is probably the largest luxury shopping mall in London, you can stand very close to the place and display your skills.

Tell people to give you a date and you'll tell them the day it falls on and if you do this accurately, the crowd will be dashing you money. I won't be surprised if you make 500 quid within 2 hours. I doubt anyone will stop you.

Contact the Ellen Degeneres show, First prepare a video saying the day of her birthday for the past 10 years and the following twenty years. Inform her you want to be invited to her show. Also, place it on twitter so it will go viral. Just being on her show will land you some nice gifts. She's very generous. A scholarship to a prestigious university in the United States for instance.

To get results in life, you need to take massive action. use your smartphone to create a simple video. This shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes to make. At the end of the video, plead with her you want to be on her show or to get a scholarship to an American or Canadian university.. After making it, send them the video through email.

Next, Google top Nigerian bloggers. Names like Lindaikeji and others will pop up. Send them the video. Bloggers are always looking for the next viral content. Send them with the caption that Calendar genius wants to be on the Ellen Degeneres show.

Next, place the video on Facebook and tell your friends to share them and to tell their friends as well to do the same.

You can also contact some top Nigerian Instagram influencers and request they promote you. They may just show clips of the video as Instagram videos are short.

I'm sure with all these, it will go viral and someone will contact you. Please, place your email address on the video.

Alternatively, write down that on so so and so date, you will produce a video. You can contact video producing companies where you stay. I'm sure you have those that produce videos for weddings around you. Contact them. I'm sure they won't charge you much as it is only a very short video. Even if they charge you much, the returns on the video will be lifechanging if it succeeds. Success is 90%

Don't forget to leave your email address and phone number with the +234 added to it so they can reach you from overseas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by harryswift: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
I am so happy you have share your story! I love discovering talents and I am tired of watching people dies with their talents too young and too soon. Send me a mail at wuoneuv@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OAU Lecturer Slaps Student / ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State / Ogun State Polytechnic Requires Key Holder For Students To Write Exams (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.