Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars (924 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by Praizenews: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2018
According to viral Video posted online, A young man who live abroad went home for Christmas was spotted in a video spraying his mother with dollars while his mother prays for him.

Wow...what do you think ?

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by Praizenews: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2018
See More photos and Video >>> HERE

Re: Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by Makito015(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Nice
Money is good

1 Like

Re: Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by Peterdredd(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Lol..
Re: Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by viver1: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Whole thing looks fake.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by speedyconnect3: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mehn

Money na koko
Re: Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by PurestBoy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Let them be inviting robbers and kidnappers with the foolish show off

1 Like

Re: Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by Rosarie(f): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2018
To me it's immature
Re: Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2018
When he goes back to his base in Yankee, Malay or Turkey where he made this money, he will be caught by security operatives & paraded on TV alongside his gangs - and then sentenced to 25years in prison with hard labour.

I am not wishing him bad luck ooooo, I am only revealing what I see in my vision, and the vision may not even come to pass unless he's into shady dealings like wire-wire or cocaine trafficking - but all of us know say nobody wey make him money legitimately will spray money with reckless abandon like this.

Even the Camry at the background is already an exhibit & an indictment on his persona. grin

If to say the Camry is just packed jejely at the background without him spraying any money, well - we fit think say na Uber or Taxify driver. grin

But we dey see Camry, we dey see that slippers wey dem dey always wear. We dey see that joggers wey dem dey always wear. Wristwatch, bracelet, sunshade, neck-chain and to top it all - he dey spray money just the way Otunba Cash dey always spray Oritse Femi? Chaaai! grin

Anyway, e no concern me, I don reveal the vision & the message that the Lord asked me to tell him. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Fathers On Fathers Day. / Please I Need A Good Divorce Lawyer / 7 Incredible Facts About New Born Babies That You Probably Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.