Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (29261 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tallesty1:

Show me a successful, opinionated Nigerian feminist who has the ability to create a feeling of emotional safety and peace within a relationship that is beyond the age of marriage and still single and I will eat my hat.

And here is the root of the problem masking itself, this should be hard but try.
"It is not a womans job nor those of a man to cater for your need of emotional safety aka insecurities and peace, it is your job"
That perception is what makes successful charming or lucky when it comes to ladies, they have the money, they don't need any lady, their insecurities is quitely clothed by their ego feeding off the size of their bank account.

Yhu dont want to feel emasculated by a ladies success so she has to walk on glasses round yhu, or a successful lady that has to try so hard to affirm that what is hers is yourz, something like that.

I like a lady who is assertive and can handle her own shit and lemma handle mine, am not saying be emotional closed off, bbut be open enough to handle your emotions.
In life yhu can master everything , a successful lady most likely got there by kicking the male butt and been competitive. Yhu now expect her to nurse yhur ego, there two ways to handle such a lady, yhur either higher than her or yhur indifferent and clearly rooted in yhur masculinity.

Men in this part of the world make marriage seem like it is a favour to women, biko yhu decide celibate marriage na aggreement, not slavery.

1 Like

Re: . by elipheleh(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2019
victorian:

Guys brought themselves down with their own actions. I virtually did nothing.

I was once a victim, but glory be to God I have surpassed their issues.

I simply say what I have experienced in life when it comes to men and it's not a delightful experience. I wish I can wipe my memory and add pleasant experiences there. Trust me I would have done so in a split second . And start hyping men.

But unfortunately my experiences don't go away so easily. And I talk about them, for people to know what's really going on.

Im simply saying the truth to also purge myself of the past .

You are asking if am married now? cool
No need asking.. Lemme not be the center of attention, biko

No man cares about your experiences. Your failures is your business. Hate men from now to eternity,it won't stop any man from progressing. Who you help?
Maybe you're ugly and nasty that's why you were treated like trash
Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2019
MRSoftapples:
You think any sensible guy will just pm you?

It is only the foolish ones that will pm you.
Or the ones that will want to use your panties for Benz through love deceit.

You are desperate and no sensible guy that is doing very well, will want to go into a relationship with a desperate Lady, seeking for love.

Ladies like you are easily deceived.

If you are a True wife material, a guy will see you offline.

For the fact that you are online looking for a man, shows that you are not fit to be considered as a side chick, not to mention a wife.
Wise talk. I smiled when I saw your comments.
The OP thinks any quality man will respond to that rubbish she wrote. Quality men have thousands of good women crumbling for them. The OP and her entitled mentality. She didn't even state what reasonable thing she's bringing to the table.
She is not even the first nor would she be the last that will make this silly request. Something most women que up at mountain of fire ministries and or Shilo to pray for, she thinks she she's can command it just like that only by posting it on nairaland.
Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:
This thread is quite instructive. Men open similar threads daily in this section and no one bats an eyelid. A woman has done the same and people have congregated here to psychoanalyse, stereotype and villify her.

Hypocritical society we live in.

She has no right to demand. Marriage is our birthright. And until we Men decide she's ripe for marriage, she better keep her mouth shut and remain in her place. Marriage is a man's thing to decide.
If only she knows how every man on thus site sees her. Exactly as desperate.
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

She has no right to demand. Marriage is our birthright. And until we Men decide she's ripe for marriage, she better keep her mouth shut and remain in her place. Marriage is a man's thing to decide.
If only she knows how every man on thus site sees her. Exactly as desperate.
Your ignorance is quite startling. I am astounded that this kind of caveman mentality still exists in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Nigerian men do not like opinionated ladies, that's why you see them here attacking her left, right and center. It's an ego thing.

I've interacted with pocohantas offline and was struck by how sensible she is for her age.
It's not an opinionated thing. Her post is so out of touch with reality and reasoning.
Let me give you a scenario it looks and sounds like.
Imagine a man will come on Naira land and say he needs a girl to Bleep this week. And he goes ahead and even list requirements about her being tall and moderately rich and or outrageously demand she's got to be a Virgin girl.

How would you see that statement above? Every girl will jump and pass. Why? Women are gatekeepers of sexual relations. And a man making such request is likely never going to be worth his demands else he won't be that desperate.

Now to the OP, that's exactly how men view her. As desperate and psycho. Let her continue this from now to 10 years, no man will seriously apply.
Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Your ignorance is quite startling. I am astounded that this kind of caveman mentality still exists in the 21st century.

It's not ignorance. That's reality. Humans behaviour has not changed since creation.we are all essentially cavemen with modern facilities.
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

It's not ignorance. That's reality.
This is not 'reality'. This is your own warped perception of what reality is, and you know what they say- the perception of reality is more real that reality itself.

You, sir, are a cave man who has refused to evolve.

1 Like

Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

This is not 'reality'. This is your own warped perception of what reality is.

Read modified post
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

Read modified post
Also read mine

1 Like

Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

This is not 'reality'. This is your own warped perception of what reality is, and you know what they say- the perception of reality is more real that reality itself.

You, sir, are a cave man who has refused to evolve.

In behavioural studies, hypothesis and analyses made some 4000 years ago still remain valid and are taught in our schools today. Not same with other facets of studies. Human behaviours are exactly same and predictable as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow.
Humans are created not evolved. The creation remains same
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

It's not an opinionated thing. Her post is so out of touch with reality and reasoning.
Let me give you a scenario it looks and sounds like.
Imagine a man will come on Naira land and say he needs a girl to Bleep this week. And he goes ahead and even list requirements about her being tall and moderately rich and or outrageously demand she's got to be a Virgin girl.

How would you see that statement above? Every girl will jump and pass. Why? Women are gatekeepers of sexual relations. And a man making such request is likely never going to be worth his demands else he won't be that desperate.

Now to the OP, that's exactly how men view her. As desperate and psycho. Let her continue this from now to 10 years, no man will seriously apply.
There is no correlation between your illustration and what the OP is asking for. Your problem is you are offended that she dare ask for what she wants. You believe she should sit demurely in a corner until Mr Right notices her and asks for her hand in marriage.

Bullshit, young man. You are a masochist

2 Likes

Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

There is no correlation between your illustration and what the OP is asking for. Your problem is you are offended that she dare ask for what she wants. You believe she should sit demurely in a corner until Mr Right notices her and asks for her hand in marriage.

Bullshit, young man. You are a masochist
Call me masochist for reasoning logically and saying it as it is. She has not sit and wait. She should do the little things that matter. People take note of good people. Not accusing her of being bad though.
This world is so small, people notice.

And I took no offence at her request. I'm only outstonished at her ignorance of biology and how people work. Dare I to say most ladies do not know much about the creature called man and how it works
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

In behavioural studies, hypothesis and analyses made some 4000 years ago still remain valid and are taught in our schools today. Not same with other facets of studies. Human behaviours are exactly same and predictable as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow.
Humans are created not evolved. The creation remains same
Human behavior is not 'the same' as you have opined. Many years ago there was cannibalism in different parts of the world. Slavery in it's rawest forms existed. Witchcraft lynching. Killing of twins in some parts of Africa. Extreme body modifications. Outright rejection of homosexuality and crossdressing.

2 Likes

Re: . by victorian(f): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

No man cares about your experiences. Your failures is your business. Hate men from now to eternity,it won't stop any man from progressing. Who you help?
Maybe you're ugly and nasty that's why you were treated like trash

This is 1st of January 2019.

I honestly don't have time for your frustrations this morning.

Or back and forth insults.. Lol

Who do you like this nah?

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

Call me masochist for reasoning logically and saying it as it is. She has not sit and wait. She should do the little things that matter. People take note of good people. Not accusing her of being bad though.
This world is so small, people notice
Nope, you're being very subjective in your reasoning. While it is natural to be subjective, please take note of the changing dynamics in human interaction.

Also note that in matters of relationships and marriage, things are not usually cast in white and black.

1 Like

Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Human behavior is not 'the same' as you have opined. Many years ago there was cannibalism in different parts of the world. Slavery in it's rawest forms existed. Witchcraft lynching. Killing of twins in some parts of Africa. Extreme body modifications. Outright rejection of homosexuality and crossdressing.

Those you mentioned above are not behaviours. They are simply products of one behaviour - oppressiveness.

Humans are oppressive today as they were ions ago. Cannibalism, ritualism and the rest effectively spring from man's behaviour to be oppressive. And last I checked men today are not more loving of their neighbours than years agon
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

Those you mentioned above are not behaviours. They are simply products of one behaviour - oppressiveness.

Humans are oppressive today as they were ions ago. Cannibalism, ritualism and the rest effectively spring from man's behaviour to be oppressive. And last I checked men today are not more loving of their neighbours than years agon
Come, you this guy I am hungry. Let me prepare something and get back to you because I can see that you have time for argument this first of January cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2019
victorian:

This is 1st of January 2019.

I honestly don't have time for your frustrations this morning.

Or back and forth insults.. Lol

Who do you like this nah?

Your comment was an insult to all men of which I'm one. Reality is be nice and people become nice too
Re: . by elipheleh(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Come, you this guy I am hungry. Let me prepare something and get back to you because I can see that you have time for argument this first of January cheesy

Happy new year. For any frank opinion as it is, I'll always give it. Just a mention will do
Re: . by victorian(f): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2019
elipheleh:

Your comment was an insult to all men of which I'm one. Reality is be nice and people become nice too

OK noted.

This is new year, try move one.

Cause am done with this topic since last year.

I don't carry over grievances into a new year.

Have a great day

1 Like

Re: . by Oluromantic: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
victorian:

OK noted.

This is new year, try move one.

Cause am done with this topic since last year.

I don't carry over grievances into a new year.

Have a great day
Your beauty glows
Re: . by Biingoo: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oluromantic:
Your beauty glows
Smh
Re: . by victorian(f): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oluromantic:

Your beauty glows

Smiles thanks dear

It's peace of mind and God's grace.

I give God all the glory.

Happy New Year!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: . by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Biingoo:
Smh

Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
MRSoftapples:
You think any sensible guy will just pm you?

It is only the foolish ones that will pm you.
Or the ones that will want to use your panties for Benz through love deceit.

You are desperate and no sensible guy that is doing very well, will want to go into a relationship with a desperate Lady, seeking for love.

Ladies like you are easily deceived.

If you are a True wife material, a guy will see you offline.

For the fact that you are online looking for a man, shows that you are not fit to be considered as a side chick, not to mention a wife.

Add to the fact the op is also ugly looking. I have seen her pictures
Re: . by Oluromantic: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
victorian:

Smiles thanks dear

It's peace of mind and God's grace.

I give God all the glory.

Happy New Year!!!!!!! cheesy
Nice. I'd like to enjoy that peace and grace too

Happy new year dear.

I've replied tour pm.
Re: . by Oluromantic: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Biingoo:
Smh
Guy man how far
Re: . by victorian(f): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oluromantic:

Nice. I'd like to enjoy that peace and grace too

Happy new year dear.

I've replied tour pm.

Smiles, simply follow my lead, it's very simple.

OK i will check my mail.
Re: . by Eberechi24(f): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky, send Pm. Good luck
Re: . by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2019
Eberechi24:
OdikwaRisky, send Pm. Good luck
is it your risk?
Re: . by Raalsalghul: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2019
This thread go sweet oh. Make I camp here. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Love, Sex And Relationships / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.