Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) (25162 Views)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biingoo:
Hahahaha why pity them now?

Cos you are useless

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Biingoo: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Cos you are useless
Lmao! Why do think so?
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biingoo:
Lmao! Why do think so?

Cos you are a symbol of uselessness

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Biingoo: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Hahahaha ugly hoe! Gerrarahia here!.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Biingoo: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Hahahaha ugly hoe! Gerrarahia here!
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Bizibi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I agree with you my dear.
hehehehehehe
JamaicanLove:

Hahahaha ugly hoe! Gerrarahia here mehn!
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biingoo:
Hahahaha ugly hoe! Gerrarahia here!

You are way too ugly to upload your dirty looking picture on your profile, fool

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Biingoo: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You are way too ugly to upload your dirty looking picture on your profile, fool
If you meet me hit my pm. I'm in calabar at the moment. Let's meet up there
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
lielbree:
What sort of stupìd question is this?

What about our young men willing to marry their ancestors age mate all for green card? angry

Men are by far the greatest gold diggers

Like your dad?
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biingoo:
If you meet me hit my pm. I'm in calabar at the moment. Let's meet up there

Dream harder

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by ogbu80(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mehnn...this post is longer than river nile cry
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Go back to school, asap
why? undecided I think you are cute pm let's chat who knows maybe you are my missing ribs grin
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Sirheny007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

True love, Nigerian men don't gold dig. They just fall deeply in love with foreign ancestors.

You women drove these men to do this!
The pressure got to them. All in a bid to make money and return to their real wives who are materialistic

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by stephleena(f): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
kizyalex10:
Hahahahahaha.i laugh in china.most women thinks dat money is plucked on d trees abroad.if they see what we pass through to make a living,they will pity us.a guy who have cars in nigeria nd a big house might nt even have bicycle abroad.he saves every penny,get messed up by cold.his employer and also racially abused.no single enjoyment is in abroad.they only behave like wild animal and spend stupendiously in naija because of d cheaper rates those things they enjoy are compared to abroad and also d fact that they dont have such opportunity to flex abroad.so when they decide to spend lavishly for a month or two they re in town,they re termed money spenders and hailed.not knowing that once he crosses the airport.suffer continues.i advice ladies to plz where ever u see a good man
Plz marry.good men re both here in naija and abroad.some guys re useless here in abroad.sometimes u will see someone and ask urself.so dis guy get chicks wey dey trip for him for naija.funny enough 100 of chicks re gracing his page seeking fof attention.daily.lol
Abroad isnt a criteria for success.and a woman earns respect more when she is part of a man's success story than when she came when there is many.the man can treat u like trash and dump u at will cos he knws dat u dont have any impact to his success .girls be wise
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Sirheny007(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

True love, Nigerian men don't gold dig. They just fall deeply in love with foreign ancestors.

You women drove these men to do this!
The pressure got to them. All in a bid to make money and return to their real money-mad wives. tongue
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Biingoo: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Dream harder
Am serious, come lemme show you love. That's what you need at the moment
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Thank God you said NL
damn mama is that you on profile shocked I think you are hot cool I like calabar girls,I think we should hook up and if you are taken you can hook me up with one of your friends mehn. no mind that blingo guy he's just trolling.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by damoceile: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
hoes everywhere!!!
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by franchasng: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Guys free ladies abeg, it is not wrong for a lady to have certain qualities she wants in her would be husband.

If all guys have the means, they will marry only super hot, sexy, curvy ladies from rich family only, so why must we demonize ladies for dreaming big too

Ladies abeg forget what people will say o, if u have the opportunity to hook up a financially buoyant guy whether home or abroad, please go for him, poverty and financial lack are not good things to brag about, let's all reject it, so guys free ladies abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Must everything be about women on this blog? undecided
hm hmm hmm those lips look suckable you go sabi fvck well well oooo cool punch me your number you go sabi suck dick like a pro
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin some married women with kids have even dumped their husbands and children for one oversea based dude.the lure for overseas husband can be very strong sha.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
grin some married women with kids have even dumped their husbands and children for one oversea based dude.the lure for overseas husband can be very strong sha.

you don't mean it shocked shocked
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by StoneLucifer: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
kizyalex10:
Hahahahahaha.i laugh in china.most women thinks dat money is plucked on d trees abroad.if they see what we pass through to make a living,they will pity us.a guy who have cars in nigeria nd a big house might nt even have bicycle abroad.he saves every penny,get messed up by cold.his employer and also racially abused.no single enjoyment is in abroad.they only behave like wild animal and spend stupendiously in naija because of d cheaper rates those things they enjoy are compared to abroad and also d fact that they dont have such opportunity to flex abroad.so when they decide to spend lavishly for a month or two they re in town,they re termed money spenders and hailed.not knowing that once he crosses the airport.suffer continues.i advice ladies to plz where ever u see a good man
Plz marry.good men re both here in naija and abroad.some guys re useless here in abroad.sometimes u will see someone and ask urself.so dis guy get chicks wey dey trip for him for naija.funny enough 100 of chicks re gracing his page seeking fof attention.daily.lol
Abroad isnt a criteria for success.and a woman earns respect more when she is part of a man's success story than when she came when there is many.the man can treat u like trash and dump u at will cos he knws dat u dont have any impact to his success .girls be wise

U are on track.. Let these women continue to fantasize. Any time am in Naija, I use them and dump them. They think I pick money on d streets of New Jersey.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:
Guys free ladies abeg, it is not wrong for a lady to have certain qualities she wants in her would be husband.

If all guys have the means, they will marry only super hot, sexy, curvy ladies from rich family only, so why must we demonize ladies for dreaming big too

Ladies abeg forget what people will say o, if u have the opportunity to hook up a financially buoyant guy whether home or abroad, please go for him, poverty and financial lack are not good things to brag about, let's all reject it, so guys free ladies abeg angry

grin grin

I share this belief too.

evry one should do what they think is besst for them.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
is za lie shocked shocked
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by fortunechy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Let them for yahoo-plus guys and surrender their undies if they can't find foreign base guys..... mchteeeew!!!
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin
pocohantas:

grin
pocohantas:

w
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tundexxy:
grin Sirheny007 wetin the groom wear?
he looks so sad
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
grin ;Dw

Shey you can see your brothers.
All of us na hustlers for this country o. We the females get luck, the guys come for us, but una own hard small grin
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by frozen70(f): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
OmoManU:
Awon Omo ole, daughters of Lucifer, Na where e cool well well dem dey always find like frogs

They are your representatives of your
Mother
Sisters
Aunties

Whatever you see in them that made you say this trash is exactly in yours above

If e pain you join the gay club
Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Haric(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Decryptor:

You forgot to add "Made by a stupid poster"
lol I dey feel yhu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.