Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding (41982 Views)

A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by mrMeen(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
ramdris:
What actually got me angry was the the fact that she got pregnant for her Ex...It's her dumbass reason.. angry
Nathan misfits
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by finestlady20: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
this is act of wickedness why will married man do this to his ex if am in her shoe i put a trigger over his head

check out this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX6MNQWdmqQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Okafor"s Law into play grin grin grin
cc MariaLavina,highpriestes,Divay22,folake4u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Olodo24: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
cheating on an unfortunate man who has already paid your bride price.

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
ogtavia:
So the ex drugged her to his house??
Yes. Have you not heard of that new drug they use to drug women from one location to reappear in another location.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Righteousness89(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Devil has polluted the world with Evils that makes no sense and Ends in Calamity!

That's why Everyone who is wise should Surrender to JESUS CHRIST!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
NL pls stop posting lies on Sunday pls
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
women these days have cheapened themselves - very sad

Now she has lost both marriage and respect

Well, all hope is not lost, another man will take her on in the next year or two.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
ednut1:
The most foolish men on earth are abroad guys. They never learn . These gals they link u with agree cos of money and paper. Thier real BF go still dey service dem while ur away. Start dating nigerians or africans where ur based. Mumu men
iyam telling u my guy grin grin
a number of these overseas based dem too naive.why accept to get married to a homebased babe arranged for u by a friend or family member cheesy cheesy.a lady dat u dont even know.many of these ladies with overseas fiancees have home based lovers.they cheat on their overseas husbands with reckless abandon cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
The village people won again. I blame her stupidity
Which village people undecided undecided. How can she visit her ex boyfriend alone? She is lucky she wasn't used for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by barrydee(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
tooth4tooth:
undecided
I refused to buy her story.There is only one way to find out the truth if the sexual intercourse between them is consensual .

Get the guy arrested ,charge him to court. The guy will tell the truth for two reasons.

1). He want to save his marriage.

2). He cannot afford to go to jail to save a side chic wedding.

You are smart.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
He should have gone ahead with the wedding and when the Minister asks for a reason why they should not be joined, he should raise his hand and tell everyone what happened and walk away.

I'll be at the door to hand him a cold bottle of beer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by supereagle(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bad of her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
i especially like the 'fell pregnant' part..awon ti Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Ziel20: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dumb ass story. So ur married ex couldn't apologize to u on phone abi? U had to go meet him to hear his apologies. Just tell us u missed the guy's di*k and wanted to taste it but don't know things will turn out this way. Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by JoseVanMoyes: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
just away for 7weeks and she went on Dick voyage...

God, I feel like crying.. how person go take get the mind to marry for this Bleep world..

haaaabaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by kamez(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
if u believe her excuse then u are mad!!!

in fact j don't care if the guy drugged u, because u had no reason to go and see him in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by eyeview: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
The way some of these girls vehemently lie when caught you will feel like slapping them for insulting your inrelligence.
That's how one girl who was scheming to marry a rich sugar daddy from ogun state got pregnant and on delivery born a half caste and she started swearing that it must have been the semen of her ex white boy friend whom she dated a long time ago that was still in her. Imagine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by okeniti: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
And if you say I never want to marry all sorts of question gets thrown at you. You travel thousands of miles to improve your own and wife to be quality of life, whilst she's "getting drugged by ex".

But men are scum, dishonest etc etc.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Why is she just bringing up this stupid story? Apparently, she knew she was pregnant so why hide it till now? She should have the baby and continue as her ex's mistress.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by JoseVanMoyes: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
eyeview:
The way some of these girls vehemently lie when caught you will feel like slapping them for insulting your inrelligence.
That's how one girl who was scheming to marry a rich sugar daddy from ogun state got pregnant and on delivery born a half caste and she started swearing that it must have been the semen of her ex white boy friend whom she dated a long time ago that was still in her. Imagine

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Uyiii:
the girl who reported this news who happens to know the man and the olosho pröstitute hag the man was about to wed are both very stupid.

the reporter of this news and the olosho wife to be are both one and same person, they're in same league of oloshoism.
she said the man should forgive her since it was a mistake, see excuse Lordcry

The nigga should instead use the money intended for the wedding to throw a big thanksgiving to God for saving him from the reins and chains of a pröstitute covered with the face of a wife.
hall must have been paid for,deco and other things lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Uduakuduakobong(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Divine Collapse!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Lumig: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
angry grin grin
ogtavia:
So the ex drugged her to his house??
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Geesaintagape: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Girls n stupidity are identical twins
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by tooth4tooth: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Chepos1:

Remember to connect it wen next u want to comment on a post. undecided
Chai!! See finishing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigerian babes and cheating are like rice and beans. I'm sure na Igbo amaka
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol... Some girls sabi lie cheesycheesy...Na to collect the bride price back na...grin,
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by dayteeconcept(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
we are the best........check my signature for ur affordable data discount airtime e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by maasoap(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Topccy007z:
I only need buhari out of power come 2019.

I don't give a damn about this story

With your one vote that may still be counted as invalid vote? Take it easy o, anyone who stands in the victory path of Buhari is a potential forgone individual
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Moukandjo: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Men, marry ONLY virgins to be, at least, sure of the mileage of your future wife's puna & also reduce the chances of Okafor's law like this happening, una go dey form "virginity doesn't matter"!
O'n pe ko to pregnant!!!
Shior!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
That how one stupid girl like that i thought she truly love me get pregnant for another guy. days later she called my friend told him the guy enchanted her as a fool guy then i believe her until one day i saw the guy number on whatsapp cos i save it as an unknown number because the girl always call me with different people phone to my point of comment sha.
when i saw the guy pic i was like am a goddamned dumbass so this girl is an olosho and i mistake her as a someone that loves me
Some Girls, Ladies, Women Are Scam...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.