Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos (57373 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / Oba Bamidele Simeon Dabo Becomes Igbekebo New King In Ondo / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by toprealman: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Good development. Shoes that some ibo communities are forward thinking.
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Greatest tribe indeed but they’re still supporting a hurtful and obsolete caste system
If Biafra had been, there’d have been a mini civil war in Biafra because there’s no coalition between Igbo people and this is just an example so just shut up about Biafra
Bloooody:
Igbos are usually greatest tribe in Nigeria.
I can only imagine how biafra would be far better than Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by 9jaBloke: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
We are all human
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by franchasng: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Hector09(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
They need biafara yet they see their fellow brothers as osu, and they want to drag us d south south, when they dont even like their selves

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Fatherofdragons: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Greatest tribe indeed but they’re still supporting a hurtful and obsolete caste system
If Biafra had been, there’d have been a mini civil war in Biafra because there’s no coalition between Igbo people and this is just an example so just shut up about Biafra

I know that you are yoruber, so you better Just pack one side before I open una chapter now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Nigerianization(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bloooody:

I dey tell you
We are so divisive even up to family level, especially in polygamous homes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up and think for once
No coherence .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sholaco:
Igbo discriminating against their brothers grin

Lord knows what will happen when they get biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by berrystunn(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imo can do anything for money

OSU is a case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Etuagievin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bloooody:
And yet they practice cast system.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Good development

All these yorubers dancing around this thread with stupidity don't ever forget that your so called yoruber Moslems are always fighting against Christians, traditionalists even the masquerades sef. Just let that sink into your oblong heads.
Leave Yorubas alone and face your Osu debacle. grin

Are you one of the subjects of the Osu King? grin

Can you please shed more light on the Osu system?

15 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by LordNapoleon: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
venai:
If you can sleep with an Osu girl but can not marry her just because she is Osu, then you are a Fool. I repeat, you are a fool.

This is the best news coming from Imo state since Rochas Okorocha became their governor.

I am not Osu, but I can marry one. If e vex you, you are a fool.
I suppose buy you beer for this comment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

I know that you are yoruber, so you better Just pack one side before I open una chapter now.
Go and open the chapter on another thread. This thread is about OSU! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
LordNapoleon:
I suppose buy you beer for this comment.
thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by GoldHorse(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
candlewax:
Good development, any Igbo man that refers to another as an outcast (osu) deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison

No mind them. These same so called freeborn will travel to the U.S. and marry a black American, a confirmed slave descendant, with glee while calling somebody OSU here. Nonsense!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Igbos have an ingrained propensity to discriminate amongst themselves and against other ethnic groups. I say this with all sense of respect to Igbos because I have ties with that ethnic group.

My Anambra friend believe they are the real deal when compared to Igbos from Imo,Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi. As a rule, according to him, no one in their family could be allowed to marry from any of these 'inferior' Igbo states . It's such a silly world view.

How on earth can one refer to another being created by God as Osu while he sees himself as the freeborn? This retrogressive practice should be confined to the dustbin of history

The reason why Africa is still steeped in medieval traditions and underdevelopment.

All men are created equal by God.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by MikeBetty(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Awol1:
Why would you punish a child for being born into a certain caste system that is no fault of his?

He's not less human, less intelligent nor less endowed yet you segregate him.

#EndOsu
My Dear, The Hypocritical Aspect Of This Whole Thing Is That They date The Same People They Called Osu, Have Sex With Them, At Times Impregnate Them, But When It Comes To Marriage They Call Them Osu (caste) What Inhuman Act? May God Help My People.

8 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by abbeyfel: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bloooody:
You mean the most proud of all nigerian tribes

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Good development

All these yorubers dancing around this thread with stupidity don't ever forget that your so called yoruber Moslems are always fighting against Christians, traditionalists even the masquerades sef. Just let that sink into your oblong heads.

where do you see that in Yoruba land? or you just want people to know your stupidity get level?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by AnanseK(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bloooody:

Would have been majority outcasts.
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by abbeyfel: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
venai:
If you can sleep with an Osu girl but can not marry her just because she is Osu, then you are a Fool. I repeat, you are a fool.

This is the best news coming from Imo state since Rochas Okorocha became their governor.

I am not Osu, but I can marry one. If e vex you, you are a fool.
How can you call such a one a fool Fool ke?

Such a one is purely EVIL!!!
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Good development

Yorubas are happy your family isn't in slavery any more yet you are still moaning and groaning in agony grin

Better go and hawk some gala and fan yogo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Tolubory(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
THIS IS #2018
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by abbeyfel: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Good development

What is this one saying now

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by jrusky(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
I dont like making comment aboyt this disgracing tradition its so annoying and very barbaric. How dare anyone calling a fellow human an outcast Pls I don't get it.

One of the biggest pastor of igbo extraction in Nigeria today came to visit my dad few years back this foolish thing called big pastor was talking about love in the bible at our residence and I asked him sir are you a true man of God? He answered Yes. And I asked did he belief in love with no discrimination? He said yes and I asked sir if I placed a food in a plate together for you and the so called Osu will you eat with him? This big hateful descendant of Hitler got angry and said God forbid he would rather die than to do such that is my fellow igbo people nature.

I don't pretend and I don't deceive myself naturally we(igbo) are so filled with hate. I can't imagine myself at my age hate someone because his great grand parent are used for sacrifice for one stupid and useless diety blablabla blublublu thrash hating them for not offending me or do any wrong to me it's a shameful and babaric act absolutely.

I know they hate me and I have bruised their skulls again. They are so arrogant and have very strong allergy for truth the moment you refuse to be a hater you are automatically an Afonja or Aboki. Well I have spoken again and I'm waiting for 100 quotes and 100 share click keep wasting your time I don't give a bleep. I will never hate anyone because of his tribe, or religious belief or because of one nasty tradition, no it won't happen.

Calling God created human being a outcast what a nonentity and satanic statement.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by LegitHustler: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
TBH Osu case is like christians who see others as sinners and will not inherit heaven because the refuse to accept Jesus as Savior

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by davidinterior: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nawa ooo Igbo self

We specialized in P.O.P. ceiling design, wall screeding, arc design, Stucco Painting , Pillar and window design. Check my Signature/Profile for more details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Your Favourite(s) Igbo Praise Names For God / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.