Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos (57390 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / Oba Bamidele Simeon Dabo Becomes Igbekebo New King In Ondo / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74298492:
For those of us that have forever been wondering, what OSU OUTCAST means, here you have it.....

The Osu caste system, which is prevalent in Anambra, Imo and some areas in Ebonyi states, discriminates against families which in the ancient times were dedicated to the local deities because human sacrifice was required to cleanse the land of abominations. The Osu were mostly slaves and other categories of persons considered as “inferior”, as opposed to those who were “freeborn” or “Nwadiala”. As outcasts, they were discriminated against and not accepted by the mainstream of society.

In spite of efforts by clerics, political leaders and social crusaders to consign this system to the dustbin of history it is still being stubbornly observed in many communities. In 1956, the Eastern Nigerian House of Assembly had passed a law abolishing it, but it was not implemented.

There is no reason for this caste system to remain in these modern times. Slavery was abolished long ago, and no human sacrifice is going on anywhere in Nigeria except as a criminal offence linked to some dark cults. The constitution of Nigeria declares every person free and equal before the law. All Nigerians are constitutionally entitled to fundamental human rights, which include the right to freedom from discrimination and the dignity of the human person.

To end the Osu and similar inhuman caste systems wherever they are being practiced in Nigeria requires a combination of cultural reforms, law enforcement and active sensitisation. Serious legal actions need to be taken against any form of discrimination and dehumanisation.

We call on traditional authorities and churches in Igboland to prevail on every community still practising the Osu caste system to abolish it.

SAY NO TO OSU CASTE SYSTEM and let us all live as brothers and sisters in peace.
#EndOsu
Thank you!

Wow! This new year go good for ur side oo, see as u make plenty sense. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ikechu12:

It's sophisticated culture in their eyes, not Primitive culture. Don't mind those clowns
OSU grin

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Strikethem:
Which mumu osu lady that will die of discrimination be this. Showing picture of some tha happened in south least.
[/s]

Incoherent rants of a waste-man.
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ikechu12:

Just look at the rubbish this thing wrote. Defending and supporting burying a human being alive all in the name of culture yet this thing has the audacity to speak against Osu. I cannot believe this thing had the audacity to defend burying a person alive and worst elevating it as a "rich culture".

Imagine this nonsense. Even shamelessly mentioned the Bible. May God punish you there.
Primitive things feeling funky
So they tot u in school or u read it in history that they bury Abobaku alive? grin u must be an OSU. Get informed nd stop embarrassing urself on social media.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
ariketalks:

Nonsense. Yorubas are liberal. It is in your ethnicity such things exist.
Another OSU detected.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by DuchessLily(f): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Zico5:
So these people still have outcasts, slaves and rejected among themselves and they have guts to talk rubbish about Yoruba land. If Igbo can outrightly do this to themselves I wonder what they will do to outsiders. I think it is getting clearer by the day what these people are up to. Nothing like free borns or outcasts in Yoruba. So far u can trace ur genesis, u can marry anyone and walk with ur shoulder high. Yoruba are truly blessed

What are u saying?? Don't u yorubas still have 'Abobaku' Its not different from Osu.

Anyways I'm happy they are ending such rubbish in Igbo land. We don't have it in my part of delta state
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by redsun(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
No man is born a slave. Only the ones that cannot keep up being enslaved.
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Neddyogu(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Opeyemi99ayo:
Hi
Pls can any Igbo explain the outcast stuff to me
I would really like to understand it
I have read various novels and literatures written by igbos, but I don't understand.
Thanks in advance

Oral tradition has it that before the advent of the European, there were certain people dedicated to the service of the gods. They might have sought protection from the shrine of the gods in times of war (as no warrior would shed blood in the shrine of the gods without incurring the wrath of d deity, it was considered safe to go to d gods for protection) and by so doing, these individuals dedicated themselves to the service of the deity that has spared their lives. Another way people got dedicated to a deity was when they are presented to the deity (involuntarily much like the biblical Nazarenes in ancient Israel) by their masters or owners (these were captured prisoners of war. It was a common
practice to subject captives of war to a form of servitude as it was more humane than outright execution). With the passage of time, they formed a strata of society. They were Untouchable, no social interactions were permitted with freeborn citizens. Much of that has changed over the course of the late 20th century.

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
OdefaGirl:

Wow! This new year go good for ur side oo, see as u make plenty sense. Thank u
You are always welcome.
And thank you too Odefa.
You have a very BEAUTIFUL smile!
kiss
Have a great week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by nonny001(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
The osu system in Igbo land can never end because the real osus are cowards. YES! They can't come out and fight this rubbish to a standstill. Once the talk of osu is brought up, all of them will hide. And to think that they are one of the most educated people in Igbo land beats my imagination.

Another man is discriminating against you, chancing you, in this 21st century. And you accept. How won't it continue?

Somebody will say he or she will not marry you and you will be feeling self-pity. Men, f**k self-pity. If the person doesn't want to marry you let him go to hell.

I remember when I was in primary school, they used to call me long neck. Each time they call me long neck, I will either start throwing tantrums or hide myself. So what they do is that anytime they want to humble me, they will call me long neck. But the day that they called me long neck and I looked at them and said, "Oh, yes! I have long neck. And so what?" That day, long neck ended.

Osus, you need to come out and fight this menace. I mean, you are not handicapped. If you guys come out, there are lots of Igbos who don't believe in this nonsense. We will support you. But to expect us to be at the battlefront? Mbanu. That one can't happen.

I can't be in the battlefront of another man's battle. I no fit dey carry another person matter for my head like say na my own. I can only support. We go support you.

The so-called osus are educated and well connected. So they should use their education, brains, and connection to fight this thing. Else, I don't see it ending o.

Such a barbaric tradition.

5 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮德英
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Dpharisee: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Neddyogu:

Oral tradition has it that before the advent of the European, there were certain people dedicated to the service of the gods. They might have sought protection from the shrine of the gods in times of war (as no warrior would shed blood in the shrine of the gods without incurring the wrath of d deity, it was considered safe to go to d gods for protection) and by so doing, these individuals dedicated themselves to the service of the deity that has spared their lives. Another way people got dedicated to a deity was when they are presented to the deity (involuntarily much like the biblical Nazarenes in ancient Israel) by their masters or owners (these were captured prisoners of war. It was a common
practice to subject captives of war to a form of servitude as it was more humane than outright execution). With the passage of time, they formed a strata of society. They were Untouchable, no social interactions were permitted with freeborn citizens. Much of that has changed over the course of the late 20th century.

Those referred to the now abolished Osu where among the most important and influential Igbos in all strata of life today.

They are among the most educated and politically savvy because they embraced the colonialists who appointed them as warrant chiefs when other Igbos were still sceptical about the white man and they also engaged more with other tribes in Nigeria politics and got appointments into critical positions under the military and other sectors.

Their offprings are among the most beautiful and handsome Igbos because only the strongest and most pretty were sacrificed to the gods then. These are few facts to be added.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ikechu12: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

So they tot u in school or u read it in history that they bury Abobaku alive? grin u must be an OSU. Get informed nd stop embarrassing urself on social media.

https://naijagists.com/missing-abobaku-returns-to-ooni-of-ife-palace-man-to-be-buried-alive-with-the-king-today/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N64jZH2_ato

Go cry to your people that exposed how barbaric una are
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ikechu12: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Strikethem:
Explain drinking of corpse water in igbo land for us.

You compare that to burying a person alive. Something no dey your head
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Unik3030: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gozzzy:

if I use this my post swear for you, e go work... that you may not be aware, doesn't mean it's not happening at Nnewi... my brother, Anambra discrimination against anything that's not Anambra no be here... especially marriage-wise.... their women can marry outside o, but another woman dare not come into an Anambra home or she's in crisis.
guy u are very correct, igbos discriminate among themselves alot though I am Yoruba but I witnessed what happened between an anambra guy n an ebonyi guy during service. me n this anambra guy happen to be d same batch so we stayed in d same lodge, so after d following batch were mobilized it was another igbo guy from ebonyi. so d anambra guy was not around when d ebonyi guy came around so I told d anambra guy about d new guy n he asked me which tribe n I told him igbo, he asked further that which state I said ebonyi, I was surprised when that anambra guy called d other guy village bastard.he started bragging that those ones are less igbo n u have to see d way he relates with that guy. even Corp members from other tribes were surprised how this guy was always looking down on the other guy as inferior. igbos discriminate alot n its very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by jafol(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Zico5:
So these people still have outcasts, slaves and rejected among themselves and they have guts to talk rubbish about Yoruba land. If Igbo can outrightly do this to themselves I wonder what they will do to outsiders. I think it is getting clearer by the day what these people are up to. Nothing like free borns or outcasts in Yoruba. So far u can trace ur genesis, u can marry anyone and walk with ur shoulder high. Yoruba are truly blessed
With all im reading about this OSU thing, im thinking its the igbos that are OSU that are giving their daughters in marriage to YORUBAS or outsider cos they know their igbo brethren will not allow them marry each other?
Im just thinking hmm
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Unik3030: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ikechu12:

Just look at the rubbish this thing wrote. Defending and supporting burying a human being alive all in the name of culture yet this thing has the audacity to speak against Osu. I cannot believe this thing had the audacity to defend burying a person alive and worst elevating it as a "rich culture".

Imagine this nonsense. Even shamelessly mentioned the Bible. May God punish you there.
Primitive things feeling funky
are u do daft to read n understand that it has been abolished, u people just talk crap on nairaland majorly things u don't know about. abobaku has been abolished since not like this osu u still have amidst u. hate is so deep filled in u that u do much hate yourself so I am not surprised u hate others with ease

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ikechu12: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Strikethem:
See this one. Let google cannibalism in nigeria and let see the tribe that comes out. U must be OSU

Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Ibibio, Akuna-kunas, Kwa, Itshekiri, Ijaws and some middle belt tribes. Guess who's still practicing cannibalism in 21st century. I just finished writing a research paper on human primitive past cultures for my sociology class. I still have that fucking paper saved on my computer. Dare me mother fucking and I'll expose every God damn shit about that your shithole's past
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

Another OSU detected.
Check who you quoted
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ikechu12: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unik3030:
are u do daft to read n understand that it has been abolished, u people just talk crap on nairaland majorly things u don't know about. abobaku has been abolished since not like this osu u still have amidst u. hate is so deep filled in u that u do much hate yourself so I am not surprised u hate others with ease

This must have happened in 1850, not 2015.

https://naijagists.com/missing-abobaku-returns-to-ooni-of-ife-palace-man-to-be-buried-alive-with-the-king-today/

The Abobaku that ran away in 2015 due to his fear of being buried alive must have not gotten the memo of your propaganda.
Your people that went looking for his ass that same year must have not gotten that your propaganda story
Him returning and then used for that your Primitive culture must have not gotten your bullshit lirs

Go and tell your rubbish lies to anyone stupid enough to listen to the bullshit that repeatedly from your savages of waste. This is not the era where you things lies are listened to.

And while you speak of hate, go and tell your leaders to stop slaughtering eachother like rats during elections. Go tell your men to stop skull mining eachother weekly for ritualism cause all of that screams hatred amongst eachother. Practice what una fucking preach Afonja

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by hansomb: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
I think Mr Achebe mentioned about this practice in things fall apart. Long overdue. If you believe in OSU system then you worship Satan. Will most pastor in the East marry an OSU lady ?
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ikechu12: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

OSU grin

I rather be an Osu than a Afonja anyday, anytime, anywhere. In igbo, Osus are seen and ranked higher than Yorubas so a Yoruba calling an igbo an Osu isn't seen as an insult considering how una are ranked in our eyes.
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Unik3030: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ikechu12:

This must have happened in 1850, not 2015.

The Abobaku that ran away in 2015 due to his fear of being buried alive must have not gotten the memo of your propaganda.
Your people that went looking for his ass that same year must have not gotten that your propaganda story
Him returning and then used for that your Primitive culture must have not gotten your bullshit lirs

Go and tell your rubbish lies to anyone stupid enough to listen to the bullshit that repeatedly from your savages of waste. This is not the era where you things lies are listened to.

And while you speak of hate, go and tell your leaders to stop slaughtering eachother like rats during elections. Go tell your men to stop skull mining eachother weekly for ritualism cause all of that screams hatred amongst eachother. Practice what una fucking preach Afonja
i know u are an osu. so don't transfer your aggression to me... osu goodnight

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ikechu12: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unik3030:
i know u are an osu. so don't transfer your aggression to me... osu goodnight

Illiterate. Osu isn't practiced in the side of Igbo I'm from but of course, Afonjas ignorance is legendary. But thank you, at least being an Osu is better than being an Afonja

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Unik3030: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ikechu12:

I rather be an Osu than a Afonja anyday, anytime, anywhere. In igbo, Osus are seen and ranked higher than Yorubas so a Yoruba calling an igbo an Osu isn't seen as an insult considering how una are ranked in our eyes.
nobody care how u rank yourself, u can go to hell n stay there forever. it's u igbos that u have superior (anambra) n inferior (other states) igbos, Na u come get osu n freeborn ehn. u hate n segregate yourself, y? n instead of facing your problem squarely u prefer to start shouting Afonja believing it's an insult. in case u don't know Afonja is a surname just like we have people who answers names like buhari,obasanjo n Co. so when u call someone afonja it's not an insult at all so that's why people ignore u cuz its like u calling me my name n u believe u are taunting me with it. u don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ikechu12: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unik3030:
nobody care how u rank yourself, u can go to hell n stay there forever. it's u igbos that u have superior (anambra) n inferior (other states) igbos, Na u come get osu n freeborn ehn. u hate n segregate yourself, y? n instead of facing your problem squarely u prefer to start shouting Afonja believing it's an insult. in case u don't know Afonja is a surname just like we have people who answers names like buhari,obasanjo n Co. so when u call someone afonja it's not an insult at all so that's why people ignore u cuz its like u calling me my name n u believe u are taunting me with it. u don't know anything

All this wailing and tears all because I called him an Afonja. grin yet he claims he does not care. grin

Oh btw I'm not from Anambra state so, try your bullshit with someone else. The only morons spreading Anambra feels superior are ironically you savages from South West. Why do you think not one single igbo pays attention to the bullshit that oozes out of una mouth and your propaganda. You can tell your story to the rest of your illiterate people that's the only thing una are good for. Una ignorance about others but yet marking yourselves as expert is legendary. Demons. After you're done telling your trash to yourselves remember throughout history and now, the communities in Anambra did not go around Igbo land forcing themselves on others nor fighting other Igbos but, we cannot say the same shit about you savages of waste and the communities that make una up.
Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Unik3030: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ikechu12:

All this wailing and tears all because I called him an Afonja. grin yet he claims he does not care. grin

Oh btw I'm not from Anambra state so, try your bullshit with someone else. The only morons spreading Anambra feels superior are ironically you savages from South West. Why do you think not one single igbo pays attention to the bullshit that oozes out of una mouth and your propaganda. You can tell your story to the rest of your illiterate people that's the only thing una are good for. Una ignorance about others but yet marking yourselves as expert is legendary. Demons. After you're done telling your trash to yourselves remember throughout history and now, the communities in Anambra did not go around Igbo land forcing themselves on others nor fighting other Igbos but, we cannot say the same shit about you savages of waste and the communities that make una up.
osu...y must u always link your problem to south west? so it is Yoruba's that created osu in igbo land? so it is Yoruba's that are trying to stop osu now? so those guys quoting their different villages in south east n talking about their various experiences are Yoruba's too? the earlier the better u face your problem squarely.... from an afonja to an osu

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by achimsemrys(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74298492:
For those of us that have forever been wondering, what OSU OUTCAST means, here you have it.....

The Osu caste system, which is prevalent in Anambra, Imo and some areas in Ebonyi states, discriminates against families which in the ancient times were dedicated to the local deities because human sacrifice was required to cleanse the land of abominations. The Osu were mostly slaves and other categories of persons considered as “inferior”, as opposed to those who were “freeborn” or “Nwadiala”. As outcasts, they were discriminated against and not accepted by the mainstream of society.

In spite of efforts by clerics, political leaders and social crusaders to consign this system to the dustbin of history it is still being stubbornly observed in many communities. In 1956, the Eastern Nigerian House of Assembly had passed a law abolishing it, but it was not implemented.

There is no reason for this caste system to remain in these modern times. Slavery was abolished long ago, and no human sacrifice is going on anywhere in Nigeria except as a criminal offence linked to some dark cults. The constitution of Nigeria declares every person free and equal before the law. All Nigerians are constitutionally entitled to fundamental human rights, which include the right to freedom from discrimination and the dignity of the human person.

To end the Osu and similar inhuman caste systems wherever they are being practiced in Nigeria requires a combination of cultural reforms, law enforcement and active sensitisation. Serious legal actions need to be taken against any form of discrimination and dehumanisation.

We call on traditional authorities and churches in Igboland to prevail on every community still practising the Osu caste system to abolish it.

SAY NO TO OSU CASTE SYSTEM and let us all live as brothers and sisters in peace.
#EndOsu
Thank you!

thanks Sir...
knowledge gained

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Ikechu12: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Unik3030:
osu...y must u always link your problem to south west? so it is Yoruba's that created osu in igbo land? so it is Yoruba's that are trying to stop osu now? so those guys quoting their different villages in south east n talking about their various experiences are Yoruba's too? the earlier the better u face your problem squarely.... from an afonja to an osu

Why must Afonjas care about what's happening in Igbo culture when your Primitive culture is 10x worse than the Osu caste system. Hell you things skull mine eachother weekly like it's gold una are digging but, you savages are more worried about Osu and giving advise una need 10x more than Igbos. Maybe if you goats actually start minding una business, you won't be daily crying about "linking your problems to South West". Just a thought...start listening to your own advice

Oh and while at this is an ANNOYMOUS forum dummy. One thing you savage of waste are known for on this forum and you've been caught more times than one can count is una pretending to be other tribes. Osagbye who's claiming to be Nnewi on this page is a perfect example. Aside from this una forum, nowhere else do you see anyone wailing of Anambra supremacy talk. I wonder why. I repeat go tell your trash to the rest of the illiterates of your land.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2018
achimsemrys:

thanks Sir...
knowledge gained
You are always welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Strikethem: 12:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Ikechu12:

Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Ibibio, Akuna-kunas, Kwa, Itshekiri, Ijaws and some middle belt tribes. Guess who's still practicing cannibalism in 21st century. I just finished writing a research paper on human primitive past cultures for my sociology class. I still have that fucking paper saved on my computer. Dare me mother fucking and I'll expose every God damn shit about that your shithole's past
See this mumu, you do research. I dare you and i will expose you from A to Z. Is it because i do not want to open details on how you people sleep with corpse n drinking the water used in cleaning it. Who takes clifford orji family serious. Dare me and see how i will open u publicly. U this ordinary OSU. Research my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos by Blezzme: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Okorocha has really spit on tradition....
Tradition my foot.
Any traditional practice that is detrimental to any citizen of Nigeria is against the constitution of this country and such tradition must be abolished according to our constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / About The Surnames Of Rivers State Indigenes / Your Favourite(s) Igbo Praise Names For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.