Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Frustrated Nairaland Hoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frustrated Nairaland Hoes (871 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fuministic queen
Pocohontas

List more

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by Lonestar124: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
There is no enjoyment in this bro, at least you can visit a close bar and cool off your head down...it's Sunday you know nah.

Or what do you think?
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
That's if he can afford to go to a bar. Better enter one ashawo joint pour away your sorrow.
E no cost. #1000 highest
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Shibaraba:
That's if he can afford to go to a bar. Better enter one ashawo joint pour away your sorrow.
E no cost. #1000 highest
ass licker.. She won't reply your pm not to talk of you meeting her..

Pussy whipped niggas
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
ass licker.. She won't reply your pm not to talk of you meeting her..

Pussy whipped niggas
I didn't even quote the said person. You really need help. Send me your account number. So you can be admitted in yaba left

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by FalklandOIO: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bros mi, this table you are shaking grin grin grin.

ZinolyOnlineHelp:
Fuministic queen
Pocohontas

List more
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by faithugo64(f): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ihea INA cho na uko elu
You will get it

Get your bulletproof ready Op
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by marvin906(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is why I get tired of NL too many mad peeps around

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Shibaraba:

I didn't even quote the said person. You really need help. Send me your account number. So you can be admitted in yaba left
take your help and shove it up your hairy ass
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by mrblessed(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
How can you in your right senses refer to them as "hoes" and even invite nairaland members to be complicit in your unmentionably tirade? Any sensible user of this platform should severely and strongly chastise you for deciding to make zero use of your senses. For God's sake, these ladies you thoughtlessly address in an unpalatable term, belong to a home, have feelings and loved ones. The same, I think, applies to everyone of us. What makes you think you have the right to name and shame them?

There is no sugarcoating it; this is totally unacceptable and borderline stupidity. Whatever prompts this descent to inanity, I think there should be a way to resolve conflict, insteading of resorting to crass, infantile vituperation. Everyone deserves to be respected. You don't have the monopoly to unfairly insult everybody, because you enjoy the veneer of anonymity.
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by chinchonglee(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
shun weed bro

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
mrblessed:
How can you in your right senses refer to them as "hoes" and even invite nairaland members to be complicit in your unmentionably tirade? Any sensible user of this platform should severely and strongly chastise you for deciding to make zero use of your senses. For God's sake, these ladies you thoughtlessly address in an unpalatable term, belong to a home, have feelings and loved ones. The same, I think, applies to everyone of us. What makes you think you have the right to name and shame them?

There is no sugarcoating it; this is totally unacceptable and borderline stupidity. Whatever prompts this descent to inanity, I think there should be a way to resolve conflict, insteading of resorting to crass, infantile vituperation. Everyone deserves to be respected. You don't have the monopoly to unfairly insult everybody, because you enjoy the veneer of anonymity.
throw caution to the wind.. You can jump off a bridge and if you live.. Do it again..

This girls have refused to respect themselves and we men also.. Cuz of brainless asslickers like you.. Would do anything to get laid
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by DMerciful(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Just a naughty kid on the loose... Probably on cough syrup
Re: Frustrated Nairaland Hoes by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oh God#so many mad folks here

(1) (Reply)

The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid / Bride Dies On New Year Day, 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photo) / If You Are Brave Enough, Enter Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.