Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach (6940 Views)

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / SEE The OLD POST Of Generalnass The Guy Who Slept With 180 Women N Caught Fever / My So-called Boyfriend Always Complains About My Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Ugosample(m): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
The diet and high carbs food is to blame

That's why you see so many Nigerian male /female with big belle

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by otokx(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lucky Dube part got me laughing.

5 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hypocritical thread. What of the white women majority of you are willing to marry for green card. Americans have one of the highest number of obesed patients in the world. Infact most 9ja gals like me are lekpa
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by mibrims: 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Headlesschicken:
Good day fellas please what is with our Nigerian gals n big tummy,more than 85% of our gals have big Stomach,n they just don't care to do anything about this,n all they keep doing is just to eat eat eat eat n just continue eating anything that comes there way,i believe one of the major reason for this issue is gluttony,cos our gals r highly gluttonous in nature, every guy that comes there way becomes another free meal ticket,that's why u can hardly ask a Nigerian gal whether she has eaten n get an affirmative reply,all u would always hear is No, I've not eaten.
Not only that they eat crap,they equally do not exercise,funny enough the only exercise most of em know is how to v sex, beyond that nothing else..
Please you ladies should kindly look into yuh diet,n life pattern,cos this issue is actually derailing most of you from getting married n causing some of d married male to look outside,cos their women r no longer looking attractive,I know it ain't easy but it's worth it...
Please do not carry this nonsense into 2019,look @ yuh fellow women in d Western world n how attractive they still look even @ their old age...
I rest my case...
lwkmd! Bro who offended u like this? Well ur not far away frm the truth but watch hw some egocentric creatures and woman wrappers will come after ur head now. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by marvin906(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
I lose interest with thing's like this..
I like a gf
or a wife to maintain her body not to blow everywhere I get turned off..
eat right and exercise right

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by carter009(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
MRSoftapples:
I swear this is a very serious issue in Nigeria.

I thought i was the only one that finds female potruding stomach, "Disgusting"

But this generation of Nigeria women are low class, when it comes to health and fitness.
Seeing young ladies with potruding stomachs is very sad and pitiable.

All they know is to eat anything eatable.
some are even drinking beer in beer parlours.

The brains of most NIGERIAN women are wired with thoughts of food, food, food and food.
And this is why majority of the vaginas of NIGERIAN women, "smells badly"

when as a lady you eat anyhow and anything.
Then you dont burn callories from the body, it causes your vagina to smell.
This is why when a Nigeria lady farts, the smell can bring lucky dube back from the dead.

Now imagine how the vagina will smell like.

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
smiley No one offended me, just stating the obvious..
mibrims:
lwkmd! Bro who offended u like this? Well ur not far away frm the truth but watch hw some egocentric creatures and woman wrappers will come after ur head now. Lol
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
undecided They just can't help themselves...
Ugosample:
The diet and high carbs food is to blame

That's why you see so many Nigerian male /female with big belle

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by ga6992: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gaspardd:
I was about to open a thread on this same topic.
This stuff is really really sad, most of my childhood crush who were cuties then are now fat with big stomachs posting some creepy pictures on fb with their sad looking fiances.

I had this girl who is a friend, i used to literaly drag her to exercise but she wont, but at every free time she wud go out and set stupid plates of ice creams and other junk foods. 5yrs time niw she will join d fatties posting shit pics on fb with thier sad fiances too.

Anyway i ended my 3mths old relatiinship that has potential to lead to marriage cus i realised that sge cudnt do up to 10 squats.

hahhahahahahahha...Lol this got me cracking....sad looking fiances....I thinks say na only me hate fat women

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
I'm happy to know that am not the only one worrying about our single and married women have unnecessary protruding tummy which is not pregnancy.
This issue has become a phenomenon with Nigerian ladies and married women are not left out. Could it be as a result of lack of self discipline or mental laziness?
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Headlesschicken:
Good day fellas please what is with our Nigerian gals n big tummy,more than 85% of our gals have big Stomach,n they just don't care to do anything about this,n all they keep doing is just to eat eat eat eat n just continue eating anything that comes there way,i believe one of the major reason for this issue is gluttony,cos our gals r highly gluttonous in nature, every guy that comes there way becomes another free meal ticket,that's why u can hardly ask a Nigerian gal whether she has eaten n get an affirmative reply,all u would always hear is No, I've not eaten.
Not only that they eat crap,they equally do not exercise,funny enough the only exercise most of em know is how to v sex, beyond that nothing else..
Please you ladies should kindly look into yuh diet,n life pattern,cos this issue is actually derailing most of you from getting married n causing some of d married male to look outside,cos their women r no longer looking attractive,I know it ain't easy but it's worth it...
Please do not carry this nonsense into 2019,look @ yuh fellow women in d Western world n how attractive they still look even @ their old age...
I rest my case...
Big tummy use to disfigure our ladies and makes them look odd and older than their age. These ladies blame it on Nigerian foods that are high in carbohydrate. Please how can help them?

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2019
They should exercise more n stick to diets that works for em,n avoid eating everything that comes dia way..
DamZik:
Big tummy use to disfigure our ladies and makes them look odd and older than their age. These ladies blame it on Nigerian foods that are high in carbohydrate. Please how can help them?

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2019
grin as a result of both,they are not properly cultured,n aren't ready to exercise no matter how little..
DamZik:
I'm happy to know that am not the only one worrying about our single and married women have unnecessary protruding tummy which is not pregnancy.
This issue has become a phenomenon with Nigerian ladies and married women are not left out. Could it be as a result of lack of self discipline or mental laziness?

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by ThaThinka: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead. It's just about something I am trying to unravel right now.

I currently know a couple "single" ladies with this "issue," which they probably don't see as a problem. It's a turn-off of sort for me - plus the small b**bs (those aren't really turn-offs, though). smiley

Sometimes, I find myself wondering if the big tummy is due to some medical condition, such as fibroids. It's just confusing to tell.

PS: OP, are you sure this is only a problem for Nigerian women? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by shege45: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
ThaThinka:
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead. It's just about something I am trying to unravel right now.

I currently know a couple "single" ladies with this "issue," which they probably don't see as a problem. It's a turn-off of sort for me - plus the small b**bs (those aren't really turn-offs, though). smiley

Sometimes, I find myself wondering if the big tummy is due to some medical condition, such as fibroids. It's just confusing to tell.

PS: OP, are you sure this is only a problem for Nigerian women? undecided
una dey complain about women, Men nko?
or women no dey like good thing?
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Demolawest(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
angry
Auladimeji1:
Mehn!Nigeria girls don't suffer for Romancelanders angry
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by ThaThinka: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
shege45:
una dey complain about women, Men nko?
or women no dey like good thing?

Big belle na good thing? Me no get na.
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Honestly, It's Bad..
If it's married Women of 30-40 having it, it's not too Bad..But you will see Girls of 19-24 yrs old having Pot belly..

Only Few young ladies in Nigeria try to maintain dier Slim stature!! sad

Many of Dem gets the Potbelly due to Greed for Food!!
They have impulsive eating habits!! They are always Hungry, even with dier Pretentious poshness!!

They eat Jollof rice in d morning, in d afternoon, Groundnuts, Ice-cream, then Suya, Catfish and Hollandia yoghurts,+Big Eba and Okro soup@night!! sad

While some, Too much Fuccking and taking of Postinor causes Dem Fatness/Big stomach!!
Some Guy's thick sperm pass Balanced Diet oo!.. kiss cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by shege45: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
ThaThinka:

Big belle na good thing? Me no get na.
big belle na bad thing?
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Blessiing(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Headlesschicken:
I rest my case...

Kuku call my name na... The truth is i hardly eat something heavy, my food intake is custard, oats and others, i have swallow food once in a while, still yet i have ulcer and my tummy is big, i have used all the slimming tea i know but for where, so i will just keep rocking my stomach... I no kee person
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Blessiing(f): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
this one na overflogged issue nau.na diet then lack of exercise dey cause am.too much sharwama,ice cream,fizzy drinks then lack of exercise then too much akpu.and red meat. but then sha there are a few naija babes dat have trim tummies like one of my friends u need to see her.d babe get trim stomach plus hips.she takes good care of her self.i don ask her how come she maintain her shape like dat and she tell me she dont over eat at night plus she does regular sit ups.dis babe iyam telling u aint a model.

I do alot of exercise as well, i dont take ice cream, i dont eat red meat, my akpu intake is once a while, i just tire self
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Blessiing(f): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Honestly, It's Bad..
If it's married Women of 30-40 having it, it's not too Bad..But you will see Girls of 19-24 yrs old having Pot belly..

Only Few young ladies in Nigeria try to maintain dier Slim stature!! sad

Many of Dem gets the Potbelly due to Greed for Food!!
They have impulsive eating habits!! They are always Hungry, even with dier Pretentious poshness!!

They eat Jollof rice in d morning, in d afternoon, Groundnuts, Ice-cream, then Suya, Catfish and Hollandia yoghurts,+Big Eba and Okro soup@night!! sad

While some, Too much Fuccking and taking of Postinor causes Dem Fatness/Big stomach!!
Some Guy's thick sperm pass Balanced Diet oo!.. kiss cheesy cheesy

I havent even bleeped in years now, i don tire honestly, i am not the food type, i do exercise alot, have tried everything but the belle won't just reduced, i have a good height and can carry myself too, omo i don tire oo

2 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Vinnie2000(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blessiing:

I havent even bleeped in years now, i don tire honestly, i am not the food type, i do exercise alot, have tried everything but the belle won't just reduced, i have a good height and can carry myself too, omo i don tire oo

Lolsss..
Maybe it's Natural den.. smiley
But honestly, it doesn't look good on Young ladies..
below 25yrs.. sad

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Blessiing(f): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..
Maybe it's Natural den.. smiley
But honestly, it doesn't look good on Young ladies..
below 25yrs.. sad

Yes i know oo, me self dey shame for myself, my father has a big tummy, my mum same thing, i dont understand why i didnt inherit any other thing apart from the stomach to be honest

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by khia: 3:54am On Sep 20, 2021
It's the fufu but Nigerian men have big stomachs as well.

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Vinnie2000(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Yes i know oo, me self dey shame for myself, my father has a big tummy, my mum same thing, i dont understand why i didnt inherit any other thing apart from the stomach to be honest

Then, It's natural..
But no need to be Ashamed n having complex..
Just locate and pair up with a Guy who has no Problem with Female Pot belly.. smiley

Nor do too much Yanga oo!!
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Blessiing(f): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Then, It's natural..
But no need to be Ashamed n having complex..
Just locate and pair up with a Guy who has no Problem with Female Pot belly.. smiley

Nor do too much Yanga oo!!

Abeg make i dey like this, if man come fine, if not then glory be to God, i nor go kee myself, thanks for the advice but i go do plenty yangaa������

2 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Pumpumking: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Headlesschicken:
I rest my case...

angry
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Pumpumking: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Headlesschicken:
I rest my case...

son...go n watch blue film mennn..
...if u dont like wot u see, u look away. Goat!!(no oofense)
angry
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by ThaThinka: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Kuku call my name na... The truth is i hardly eat something heavy, my food intake is custard, oats and others, i have swallow food once in a while, still yet i have ulcer and my tummy is big, i have used all the slimming tea i know but for where, so i will just keep rocking my stomach... I no kee person

While I don't love the big tummy, I like the self-love sha. At least you can say that you have tried. smiley

Perhaps, you might want to find out if there's no medical condition attached.
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Blessiing(f): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
ThaThinka:

While I don't love the big tummy, I like the self-love sha. At least you can say that you have tried. smiley

Perhaps, you might want to find out if there's no medical condition attached.

There is none at all apart from the ulcer, people says its not big but to me it is, thou i am gigantic sha, but thanks anyways, if i no love myself wetin i gain?

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Parrie(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Blessiing:

If you have money, go for liposuction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Would A Woman Expose Her Breast And Laps Inside Church ? / Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic) / How I Started Sleeping With My Grand Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.