Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great (3979 Views)

I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by Raltrending(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
I know I am a very pretty woman that is why my husband is so possessive of me and hits me at every opportunity, in his words he will say I will scatter your fine face that no man will look at u again .

He hits me both In public and private to prove a point that he owns me , not until yesterday he took me out to eat goat head . We got to the sit out and he ordered, left after few minutes to tell me he was going to pick a business call that the music is too loud , he left and as he left a guy cane and sat with me asking me out , I showed him my ring and told him I was married and he still dropped his complementary card and asked I call him, I was still talking when I husband walked back and he left .

My husband asked me what he came to do and I showed him the card , the next thing on my face was 2 hot slaps , I fell to the ground . The only thing I saw again was a fight , the other guy came and hit my husband and fought him , before security came . It was a shame that my husband could not fight his fellow man, all he was screaming was she is my wife , she is my wife .

After the security calmed the situation my husband asked my to get into the car and the other guy asked me not to step an inch , I was confused , still dragging my feet and my husband just entered his car drive and left me knowing well that I came out with no money . The other guy had to take me to his house and I slept over , he was so sweet and nice to me, it was in the process of him helping me to unzip my dress for me to have my bath that we made love .

I cheated on my husband for the first time . The sex was the best in my life and the guy was so big and took it easy on me. His head game was too lit that I crying and begging him to stop and he just came up and started licking my tears , that got me so wet and i orgasmed. I had to tell him to take me home this morning and we exchange numbers.

I am home now and wondering what my husband will do to me . Should I lie to him that the guy gave me money and I slept in a hotel or I should tell him I slept in his house to make him jealous. I need urgent advise.

Disclaimer: These are True Life stories sent in to our instagram community by real people Seeking Advice/Opinion of others while usually demanding that their Identity be kept Hidden. Stories belongs to the respective sender.

Source @ http://instagram.com/relationship_and_life
Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by davecris(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tell him u came from his house and watch more slaps rain on u. Better get out of such abusive marriage before u ll no mouth, eyes or hands to tell ur stories anymore. Say no to abusive marriage/relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by CreepyBlackpool: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Aunty leave the marraige jare.
The other guy is most likely going to do you hit and run. But hell, anything is better than an abusive marraige

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by Sunnymatey(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Indeed, some humans have cassava floor as brain

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by Dunnytt: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hanty listen,the only reason other guys treat a lady better than their boyfriend/hubby is because they have not hit the p*ssy,forget about the hit and run guy and concentrate on how to move outta that domestic slavery you called marriage first,person wey get life get hope......

BTW,you no get family?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by Michelle55: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Both your husband and the hit and run guy doesn't deserve you.. Just take a long walk and never look back

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by danot1030: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Raltrending:
I know I am a very pretty woman that is why my husband is so possessive of me and hits me at every opportunity, in his words he will say I will scatter your fine face that no man will look at u again .

He hits me both In public and private to prove a point that he owns me , not until yesterday he took me out to eat goat head . We got to the sit out and he ordered, left after few minutes to tell me he was going to pick a business call that the music is too loud , he left and as he left a guy cane and sat with me asking me out , I showed him my ring and told him I was married and he still dropped his complementary card and asked I call him, I was still talking when I husband walked back and he left .

My husband asked me what he came to do and I showed him the card , the next thing on my face was 2 hot slaps , I fell to the ground . The only thing I saw again was a fight , the other guy came and hit my husband and fought him , before security came . It was a shame that my husband could not fight his fellow man, all he was screaming was she is my wife , she is my wife .

After the security calmed the situation my husband asked my to get into the car and the other guy asked me not to step an inch , I was confused , still dragging my feet and my husband just entered his car drive and left me knowing well that I came out with no money . The other guy had to take me to his house and I slept over , he was so sweet and nice to me, it was in the process of him helping me to unzip my dress for me to have my bath that we made love .

I cheated on my husband for the first time . The sex was the best in my life and the guy was so big and took it easy on me. His head game was too lit that I crying and begging him to stop and he just came up and started licking my tears , that got me so wet and i orgasmed. I had to tell him to take me home this morning and we exchange numbers.

I am home now and wondering what my husband will do to me . Should I lie to him that the guy gave me money and I slept in a hotel or I should tell him I slept in his house to make him jealous. I need urgent advise.

Disclaimer: These are True Life stories sent in to our instagram community by real people Seeking Advice/Opinion of others while usually demanding that their Identity be kept Hidden. Stories belongs to the respective sender.

The story sounds too fictitious.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by mediaNGR: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
This lie too much, I remove cap

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
No you felt really stupid didn't you? click bait gone wrong
Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by SmallFlatino: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Hw we small Igbos go tk marry tmoro after reading this

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by NigerDeltan(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sunnymatey:
Indeed, some humans have cassava floor as brain

floor?

and u think u have brain at all?

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by uchennamani(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
danot1030:

The story sounds too fictitious.
Of course. It never happened

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by sparog(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
NigerDeltan:

floor?

and u think u have brain at all?

Dis is so funny

grin grin grin grin angry grin
Epic response
Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by Ekiseme(m): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fiction

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by DumaEmpire(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Fake story.. If you believe this then you probably belief forthcoming elections would be free n fair n your vote counts

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by ValCon888: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2019
This story is as fake as bobrisky's boobs

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by nedubest(m): 2:31am On Jan 01, 2019
very fake story

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 01, 2019
Raltrending:

So this is how you bloggers want to start lying this 2019? Your aim is to abuse the word "Disclaimer"

Fake gist
Re: I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great by Randy100: 7:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Nonsense, always trying to demonize men.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] / He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me / Help: Ever Since This Happened, My Wife Has Been Showing Attitude (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.