Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2193299 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GozyNA: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Random scenes.

24 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GozyNA: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2019
More..

24 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GozyNA: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2019
Kept busy watching a documentary on Canada.

26 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GozyNA: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2019
More pictures..

26 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GozyNA: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Finally arrived. Loaded my plate with everything I could lay hands on.... grin

The end.

38 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GozyNA: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
For those asking for pictures grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Buku: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2019
GozyNA:
For those asking for pictures ;D7 grin grin

You have done so well

12 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by gracefoundmme(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2019
GozyNA:
For those asking for pictures grin grin grin

Wow...thanks so much at least this like a motivation to us still gathering and hoping for the best.

10 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Mizwisdom(f): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2019
GozyNA:
Random scenes.

You tried but it's just grass and forest we're seeing grin don't mind that Adam boy, always asking for pictures that he can get off the internet or simple use YouTube to view things over there grin

8 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by safex(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Hahahaha see our NEPA PHCN pole o cool grin
GozyNA:
Random scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by wellinjay891: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
You can't get these random photos on youtube / internet o grin These are genuine photos

Love all of 'em so please keep them coming.

Mizwisdom:

You tried but it's just grass and forest we're seeing grin don't mind that Adam boy, always asking for pictures that he can get off the internet or simple use YouTube to view things over there grin

12 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by wellinjay891: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2019
If God give me ore ofe ( Grace ) to finally land whether in GTA or Alberta, i'd share my vivid experiences too.

8 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GozyNA: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Buku:

You have done so well

Thanks smiley

gracefoundmme:

Wow...thanks so much at least this like a motivation to us still gathering and hoping for the best.

Don’t worry. It’ll happen sooner than you think.

Mizwisdom:

Lol there’s literally nothing else to see on the road. Just vegetation and open spaces.

safex:
Hahahaha see our NEPA PHCN pole o cool grin

grin grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Walegy: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
House, I have a 43" Hisense TV and 3.5KVA Lutian generator for sale, and an added incentive to them(a complete DSTV package) as I prepare to land in Canada. If you or you know someone interested, kindly call or whatsapp me on 07030790407

8 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by smartkester(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Why not go the PR route instead if you have work experience? You studied law and your course is evaluated and giving the same points as those with masters.
you people are very funny, some one said he has no money and you're still asking him to go through PR route??
Knowing fully well that going through PR route is more expensive than the student route

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GozyNA: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
smartkester:
you people are very funny, some one said he has no money and you're still asking him to go through PR route??
Knowing fully well that going through PR route is more expensive than the student route

And he/she won’t have to pay school fees? Lol you’re funny too grin

27 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
GozyNA:

Fees that are 4x what a PR or citizen will pay grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by smartkester(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
GozyNA:

Mr man it's cheaper that way try and get my point. PR route is only for those that have the financial prowess
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 55emem55: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
GozyNa thank you for the pictures.
Please keep it coming.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
smartkester:
Okay, I don’t have the strength to argue with you. If you think schooling is one Naira in Canada good luck to you. She is not married according to her comments so far she is only engaged, so for someone whose only dependant would be the baby she is expecting. How much is the proof of funds for two applicants? About 15k plus which is about 4m Naira and some change. She’s a lawyer, all she needs is evaluate her degree, do IELTS and get into the pool. So pray tell no matter how cheap the schooling is, won’t she spend money? Except you are talking about the common thing of going through school route and then heading on to do a different thing. Read about the PR before you start arguing pointlessly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
GozyNA:

Are you minding him? One who can’t afford PR fees shouldn’t be talking about schooling in Canada. Except on scholarship sha

6 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by smartkester(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Okay, I don’t have the strength to argue with you. If you think schooling is one Naira in Canada good luck to you. She is not married according to her comments so far she is only engaged, so for someone whose only dependant would be the baby she is expecting. How much is the proof of funds for two applicants? About 15k plus which is about 4m Naira and some change. She’s a lawyer, all she needs is evaluate her degree, do IELTS and get into the pool. So pray tell no matter how cheap the schooling is, won’t she spend money? Except you are talking about the common thing of going through school route and then heading on to do a different thing. Read about the PR before you start arguing pointlessly
Aunty do your assignment well there are cheap and affordable schools in Canada and with the way CRS scores keeps increasing everyday the best and fastest way to jet out is through school. This isn't a pointless arguement, some people have been in the pool for over 5months and no ITA yet because it gets competitive everyday. I don't know her age but the best score she can get on CRS is 456 which isn't enough at this point

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
smartkester:
Aunty do your assignment well there are cheap and affordable schools in Canada and with the way CRS scores keeps increasing everyday the best and fastest way to jet out is through school. This isn't a pointless arguement, some people have been in the pool for over 5months and no ITA yet because it gets competitive everyday. I don't know her age but the best score she can get on CRS is 456 which isn't enough at this point
Like you said you don’t know her age, and like wise you don’t know her ability with English test if she takes ielts so you can’t decide for her. If she is under 30 and she maxes out her English test which isn’t impossible, and has three years experience in a profession under the three NOC codes. She can achieve a CRS point of 481 which is more than 456 even with the minimum scores in ielts of 8777 and other parameters I stated she can get 469. There is still tiny hope for those with 456 and even at that a province can nominate them. Stop arguing pointlessly! And stop projecting your insecurities on people, you obviously can’t afford it. She hasn’t said she can’t, she only said she can’t afford 40k Canadian dollars. Go read well on Express entry and stop preaching the gospel of you can’t do it for people. By the way I saw a comment of yours somewhere that ECA is 300k really? What are you evaluating? It’s obvious you haven’t read anything about it, you are just going about on assumption. For your own good, take your time to go through the thread. Good luck in your cheap school search.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by AZeD1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
smartkester:
There's no way schooling is cheaper. Even if the fees is 3k per semester, two semesters is six then add cost of living and you'd see that PR route is way cheaper.

18 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by smartkester(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Like you said you don’t know her age, and like wise you don’t know her ability with English test if she takes ielts so you can’t decide for her. If she is under 30 and she maxes out her English test which isn’t impossible, and has three years experience in a profession under the three NOC codes. She can achieve a CRS point of 481 which is more than 456 even with the minimum scores in ielts of 8777 and other parameters I stated she can get 469. There is still tiny hope for those with 456 and even at that a province can nominate them. Stop arguing pointlessly! And stop projecting your insecurities on people, you obviously can’t afford it. She hasn’t said she can’t, she only said she can’t afford 40k Canadian dollars. Go read well on Express entry and stop preaching the gospel of you can’t do it for people. By the way I saw a comment of yours somewhere that ECA is 300k really? What are you evaluating? It’s obvious you haven’t read anything about it, you are just going about on assumption. For your own good, take your time to go through the thread. Good luck in your cheap school search.
did I just see score of 481?
It's obvious you don't know what you're typing. Mind you I'm not being negative or pessimistic but I'm just trying to say there are easier ways to migrate legitimately. I never asked her to cut corners to go to Canada so I don't see why you're being bitter because I don't share your view. Please just let it slide, not everyone would get to Canada by EE. The idea is getting there with complete papers. So do what works for you and please don't quote me again. Thanks

PS. I know ECA is less less than 300k,

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jemappelle1: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Like you said you don’t know her age, and like wise you don’t know her ability with English test if she takes ielts so you can’t decide for her. If she is under 30 and she maxes out her English test which isn’t impossible, and has three years experience in a profession under the three NOC codes. She can achieve a CRS point of 481 which is more than 456 even with the minimum scores in ielts of 8777 and other parameters I stated she can get 469. There is still tiny hope for those with 456

She can't get that kind of scores with just BSC, Maximum English scores and 3 years experience, that will give you a score of 441

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ladywinterfell: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
purplerain:
Took these pictures when I went out for a stroll.
I work in the area and the view is always soothing. smiley

My sweet MOTHERLAND kiss
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by CheesyTee(f): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Me I came here to read landing gist and view pictures only to find someone arguing with people that already left the country through EE. Whew

9 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Transformium: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jemappelle1:

She can't get that kind of scores with just BSC, Maximum English scores and 3 years experience, that will give you a score of 441
@Prettiepearlz is right. IQAS would actually evaluate BSc in Law as a Professional University Degree in Law. The only issue is the processing time for IQAS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jemappelle1:

She is a lawyer and it’s evaluated as a professional course.

10 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
smartkester:
did I just see score of 481?
It's obvious you don't know what you're typing. Mind you I'm not being negative or pessimistic but I'm just trying to say there are easier ways to migrate legitimately. I never asked her to cut corners to go to Canada so I don't see why you're being bitter because I don't share your view. Please just let it slide, not everyone would get to Canada by EE. The idea is getting there with complete papers. So do what works for you and please don't quote me again. Thanks

PS. I know ECA is less less than 300k,
Lmao, talking about being bitter because you are told you have a wrong perception of something? You will be alright. Guy, you seriously need to take a chill pill. She is a lawyer and her degree is evaluated as equivalent to a professional course so she gets the same scores as those with masters degree. Did you know that? NO! If not you won’t be displaying ignorance! You are the one who doesn’t know what you’re typing. Familiarize yourself with the EE thread and stop arguing blindly. And Yes if she gets the maximum scores which is LRSW of 8.5,8,7.5,7.5, under 30 years of age, with three years experience, her CRS point will be 481 and she will be out of the pool in no time. And should it be 8777 in the same order and same parameters, that’s 469. All these wouldn’t be accurate only if she is above 30 or doesn’t have a three year experience or she is both (above 30 and less than 3 years experience). Please tell us the calculator you used in calculating the points. Do you even know there is a CRS calculator? I doubt it because if you knew there is one, you wouldn’t confidently display ignorance with so much ego. You refused to be educated, I saw Tina26 direct you to the EE thread but you refused to read thoroughly because in your head it’s for billionaires. Get informed please and stop stating ignorance as facts! You quoted me at first so if you quote me yarning opata, I will challenge you. You can take your bitterleaf personality elsewhere if you can’t be schooled. The thing is if you refuse to learn, you will not achieve anything on your immigration journey and it’s not a curse. It’s a journey that takes patience, humility and understanding. Read! Read!! Read!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Transformium: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Smartkester you should learn to read more and type less. It helps

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.