Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (33184 Views)

Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by sogodihno: 3:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Omuluabis should not waste time arguing with these ipob people, the fact that they run away from their village is enough evidence that their land is barren, we all seek a better place, Europe is better than Naija, we seek to go there, Yoruba land is better than ipob villages, they seek to die here. is a simple sturv.

Fact. Argue with phone.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by marvinsync(m): 4:25am On Jan 02, 2019
jafol:

Little kid go n read Nigeria history, oh i forgot unfortunately u cant read lol

read what history boy? every idiot knows the SS oil feeds this country that's why when the price of their oil went down we entered recession (but u my friend is beyond an idiot), and that's why there's a fight for Biafra/restructuring, the SS feeds this country yet they are highly marginalised when it comes to infrastructure so is the SE even the FG admits that , as good and better the Igbos are to the yolobas there is only so much we can do and there are some things that only the FG can do , that's why there's so much fight , fight for Igbo presidency , fight for Biafra, fight for restructuring .
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 5:53am On Jan 02, 2019
sogodihno:
Omuluabis should not waste time arguing with these ipob people, the fact that they run away from their village is enough evidence that their land is barren, we all seek a better place, Europe is better than Naija, we seek to go there, Yoruba land is better than ipob villages, they seek to die here.

Fact. Argue with phone.
Lazy brain so Chinese, Indians, Lebanese and others that their companies and business lettered you region, means you are better than them? Otondo, East with their small land mass produce more agro products than west, East have more oil and gas than west, the are more entrepreneurs, control trade, commerce and indigenous industries.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Resener12(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Anambralstson:

Lazy brain so Chinese, Indians, Lebanese and others that their companies and business lettered you region, means you are better than them? Otondo, East with their small land mass produce more agro products than west, East have more oil and gas than west, the are more entrepreneurs, control trade, commerce and indigenous industries.
Ode all these countries are developed and they’re not hawking gala in traffic. Are they?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Anambralstson:

Dully,do those people you mentioned operate the 2×2 shops you operate that could not get all your 5 states combined the IGR that is even near the IGR of Ogun state only?
No,they have industries like the Yorubas.Your region is poor and going backward because you run away from it to a more lucrative Yorubaland.
You have the lowest IGR,lowest bank access,most poverty stricken,lowest GDP,scanty modern buildings,lowest number of GRAs etc but you will still argue with Yorubas....your benefactors.
Yorubas and Yorubaland have always been more progressive than the Igbos from time immemorial.Yorubas like the whites worked hard in the days but are now working smart leaving the hard work for the Igbos until they evolve into working smart in future.

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2019
Resener12:

Ode all these countries are developed and they’re not hawking gala in traffic. Are they?
Come down east to see how your women lettered every streets of Southeast hawking Agbo, you men working miles and every streets from morning to night with one plastic battle grin all in the name of hawking harbal remedies grin, those Gala hawkers looked well fed, and make more money than you brothers working miles just to make #200, your brothers have the same mentality with abo.ki shoe shiners, they work like elephant eat like ant
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2019
mercyville:

Dully,do those people you mentioned operate the 2×2 shops you operate that could not get all your 5 states combined the IGR that is even near the IGR of Ogun state only?
No,they have industries like the Yorubas.Your region is poor and going backward because you run away from it to a more lucrative Yorubaland.
You have the lowest IGR,lowest bank access,most poverty stricken,lowest GDP,scanty modern buildings,lowest number of GRAs etc but you will still argue with Yorubas....your benefactors.
Yorubas and Yorubaland have always been more progressive than the Igbos from time immemorial.Yorubas like the whites worked hard in the days but are now working smart leaving the hard work for the Igbos until they evolve into working smart in future.
Eastern economy are control by indigenous people, the state governments tax them very low, to encourage them, while your region industries and commerce are controlled by foreigners, Igbos and other tribes, your government make more money while the citizens are dying in penury, with Ogun state make high IGR they couldn't survive during recession, until they were bailed out twice during recession by FG, for them to achieve any meaningful projects they have to borrow, you region is most indebted region in Nigeria, when oil price was low, five out of six states in southwest couldn't pay workers salaries, not to talk of project, west is empty barrel, you make so much noise with IGR but when Nigeria economy was in shamble five out of six states in west was declared bankrupt cheesy

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by sogodihno: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Anambralstson:

why are those companies not littered ur backward region, but in the west. Your other rants are baseless as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Anambralstson:

Eastern economy are control by indigenous people, the state governments tax them very low, to encourage them, while your region industries and commerce are controlled by foreigners, Igbos and other tribes, your government make more money while the citizens are dying in penury, with Ogun state make high IGR they couldn't survive during recession, until they were bailed out twice during recession by FG, for them to achieve any meaningful projects they have to borrow, you region is most indebted region in Nigeria, when oil price was low, five out of six states in southwest couldn't pay workers salaries, not to talk of project, west is empty barrel, you make so much noise with IGR but when Nigeria economy was in shamble five out of six states in west was declared bankrupt cheesy

Ibadan only has 5 mega malls patronized by the mostly Yoruba People and all are doing well with additional malls springing up while all your 5 states cannot maintain 4 malls because of Igbos' extreme poverty.
I do not have to argue with you poor souls.Continue forming Hercules on Nairaland as SW continues to grow and your region somersaults backward because of the 'flight of the Fla.t heads'.
When all your 5 states come close to Ibadan in development,then I will take you serious.
Go and cry to all Igbo citizens to try to get these...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by OMOTOWO(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Yes, they supposed but Ogun state don't have good governors and they are not Lucky. There are many people loving in Sango area and Berger area but government don't remember the areas in the name of residents are working in Lagos and they pay tax to Lagos not Ogun state.so deprive them some social amenities and infrastructures
you re right .places like ajuwon,akute ,alagbole,ijoko,sango,mowe ,ibafo ,arepo don't have good roads .

2 Likes

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by moscobabs(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
OMOTOWO:
you re right .places like ajuwon,akute ,alagbole,ijoko,sango,mowe ,ibafo ,arepo don't have good roads .
I live in ijoko and I know how big it is but Government don't do anything to improve our living.

We construct our road by ourselves, we buy our transformer, we built the electric poles and even use our hands to installed it, we provide our water by ourselves and so on
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by OMOTOWO(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:

I live in ijoko and I know how big it is but Government don't do anything to improve our living.

We construct our road by ourselves, we buy our transformer, we built the electric poles and even use our hands to installed it, we provide our water by ourselves and so on
the day I went to ijoko to get my sister phone from someone who picked it at INEC office after 2015 general election will be a day I will not forget in my life .That road na die and it was even rainy season period
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelllo: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8422787_as_pngaea3f842940bd2e6418ae36231f53bb7

When ENUGU people go to Twitter to express sadness and sorrow over lack of Cinema in Enugu...

The whole state, no Cinema?

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Have mentioned 5 mega malls in Ibadan. Mention the malls in anambra
5 mega mall your papa, use google mugu.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAlex:

You’ve not been yon Ibadan. You only passed. You don’t know anywhere in Ibadan, so stfu. I’ve been to anambra and i know how backward that place is
shvt da fvck up liar. where did you serve in anambra? i have been to ibadan, one could wonder if the whole state are the same, too much poverty.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAlex:
Make i jump inside de lagoon. oyo is a cursed village
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2019
deomelo:

Show us the malls in anambra village

Show is the Cinemas in anambra village
Show us the international brands in anambra village

grin grin grin
are u alright? u no av google?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lmao....the 4x4 rubbish you posted = malls in anambra village.....OMG.. grin grin

grin grin
Lol cry me a river.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Lol use google when there is no mall

Typical ipob.

The other idiot Dey Name Mr price, come and eat, everyday pack your cloth as mall. Make una get sense
bt u said anambra have only one mall, use your brain this zombie.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Mumu so mall for your own village Na canteen? The whole of south east has only 1 mall. Very backward region. No development at all
lol ogun kill u there u this dumb fvcktard, am sure u dnt knw the meaning of mall.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Stfu cry me a river. E pain me

Glorified oyo village. That’s why wel can’t stay in our potorpotor region cos skulls de miss anyhow
glad u knw this.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Shut up you’ve not been to Ibadan

I served in anambra. Not developed at all. Local ipob people. Unexposed. When i served, some of the idiots don’t even know what a cinema is because they don’t have it and you can’t give what you don’t have.

Oloribu omo abi n pabe olofo
ogun blast your lying mouth, animal. mention where u serve in anambra? or shut up forever.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Deadvalley001:
ogun blast your lying mouth, animal. mention where u serve in anambra? or shut up forever.
Ibadan is twice more developed than all the 5 south eastern states called Igboland.
Do you have these in your backward Igboland?
Only Ibadan has these o!

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2019

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
All Igbo states joined together do not have what only Ibadan has grin
Ibadan is twice more developed than all Igboland.

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
mercyville:
All Igbo states joined together do not have what only Ibadan has grin
Ibadan is twice more developed than all Igboland.
is any Yoruba states more developed than great Midwest region?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Excaperx:
is any Yoruba states more developed than great Midwest region?
Only Ibadan is more developed than whatever great Midwest region you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
mercyville:

Only Ibadan is more developed than whatever great Midwest region you are talking about.
grin joker

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket / Lai Mohammed: Attack On South African Businesses Will Hurt Nigerians More / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.