Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (33229 Views)

Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by darfay: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deathslater:
anyone can come up with this, you see why people dnt take you guys serious again.

I laughed when I saw Lagos producing 40k barrels
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deathslater:
The day i stop taking these boys serious is when one they told me ibadan is better than rivers and anambra state, wtf, who dash monkey banana, a place filled with slums and occupied by old looking houses dating back to 19th century? thats not civilisation, thats backwardness. i dnt wanna sound like a tribalist, this is just the plain truth, there is no where u could place ogun above rivers and anambra, industries aside, mostly owned by foreign companies, ogun state is just like any other south west state very empty and dry, unlike in anambra state where there are bigger economic activities, local and foreign companies working perfectly, every where is densily populated, filled up estates. same cant be said about ogun, working class people are living fine in lagos, nt every yoruba i knw would like to live in ogun, houses in lagos are more expensive unlike ogun, ogun is just the 2nd option for people who couldnt afford house rent in lagos, use your brain ne
xt time its simple to grasp.
You’re mad. What’s anambra gdp? What’s the economic viability of anambra. A state with 1 mall, no cinema, not more than 6 gras. You re seriously mad. Come to ibadan come see building. How many gras Dey anambra?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

I used the word more than 3

It actually has 7 with numerous shopping centres
Shopping center is not mall please. How many times we go correct una?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

But Rivers state generates more revenue/igr than Oyo and Kano combined
Rivers state generates more igr than Oyo not combined with Kano
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deathslater: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

You’re mad. What’s anambra gdp? What’s the economic viability of anambra. A state with 1 mall, no cinema, not more than 6 gras. You re seriously mad. Come to ibadan come see building. How many gras Dey anambra?
why the insult? are u even okay, if u cant reason like sensible human being then get off my mentions, or you u can choose being dat daft agbero tout.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deathslater: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

I laughed when I saw Lagos producing 40k barrels
nigga no sabi lie.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deathslater:
why the insult? are u even okay, if u cant reason like sensible human being then get off my mentions, or you u can choose being dat daft agbero tout.
Next time don’t pull out lies. No city in south east or state that has more gras than Oyo State or Ibadan. Why is there no cinema in anambra ? Why does anambra doesn’t have 2 malls at least. Ibadan a city in Oyo State has more than 13 gras and each one is very big. So tell me how anambra take pass Oyo. Oyo State gdp is more than anambra. 15million people are living in Oyo State, 6 million in Ibadan, you cant tell me half of these population are living in brown roof or whatever you call it. Na so una go Dey make mouth. Anambra good Na hin igbos full Ibadan here ?why dem no stay for anambra ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by darfay: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Shopping center is not mall please. How many times we go correct una?

I said it has 7 malls with/and numerous Shopping Centre. Please don't let English fail you
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Ritchiee: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

If we restructure today all yoruba land will be like Venezuela. The parasite in nigeria. South south is far better than yoruba . The poorest region on earth , even north sudan is better than this poor people

Yorubas lent money to your lazy,dirty Creek parents 2 times during regional system of government.Without oil,Yorubaland was still the most progressive,most developed,most educated,most civilised,most accommodating,most sophisticated region in Nigeria grin
Without oil,south south will be Armageddon.
Try to match all your South South states with only Ibadan.
Do you have these in your poor region?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

I said it has 7 malls with/and numerous Shopping Centre. Please don't let English fail you
Name the malls, they’re not up to 7. Some of the malls you guys named in ph, i checked it on google, it looks like supermarket. Some supermarkets in Ibadan like foodco self better pass am. After Lagos, Ibadan has the highest number of malls and supermarkets. Ibadan has 3 standard cinemas. No let Igbo propaganda deceive you ooo lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by darfay: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Rivers state generates more igr than Oyo not combined with Kano

Facts speaks louder than your opinions

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ritchiee:

Yorubas lent money to your lazy,dirty Creek parents 2 times during regional system of government.Without oil,Yorubaland was still the most progressive,most developed,most educated,most civilised,most accommodating,most sophisticated region in Nigeria grin
Lol, you know one thing about yoruba is that they can lie. The poorest people on earth are yoruba. If we restructured today they will start eating each other becus they wont b free money for them. Your existence today depends on bayelsa oil without bayelsa oil yoruba will cease to exist. In other word i feed u and your entire generation.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by darfay: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

What's wrong with y'all jokers, loool.

Shagamu, ijebu ode and the other jungles you mentioned don't even qualify as standard towns.

I dey tell you
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

Facts speaks louder than your opinions
You screenshot excel page without showing source and you expect me to believe you
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

Lol, you know one thing about yoruba is that they can lie. The poorest people on earth are yoruba. If we restructured today they will start eating each other becus they wont b free money for them. Your existence today depends on bayelsa oil without bayelsa oil yoruba will cease to exist. In other word i feed u and your entire generation.
The poorest people indeed. Why your south yeast no Dey Among top 10 richest Nigerians? Yoruba are 7 in top 10. Why your anambra or Enugu no Dey there?

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by darfay: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ritchiee:

Please don't ever compare south south with South West

Before oil we had oil palm and rubber(we still do,)

How many airports are South West?

You beggars feed of our oil

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

The poorest people indeed. Why your south yeast no Dey Among top 10 richest Nigerians? Yoruba are 7 in top 10. Why your anambra or Enugu no Dey there?
All these seven what are their source of income? Dont tell me that they deal with oil o. I m from bayelsa. The money realise from just 100000barrel of oil can be use to feed the whole yoruba people for ever.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

All these seven what are their source of income? Dont tell me that they deal with oil o. I m from bayelsa. The money realise from just 100000barrel of oil can be use to feed the whole yoruba people for ever.
Why yeebos that claimed to be rich no Dey top 10?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Ritchiee: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Anambra has only one GRA... phase 1 and an uncompleted phase 2.
Ibadan as people have said is more developed than Igboland.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

Yoruba dont have anything to offer to the fg. They are the real parasite.
The niger delta produce oil
The southeast commerce
The north agri.
Ask yoruba they will tell you dey produce lagos. The laziest set of people

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deathslater:
Your yeebos brother Dey give you propaganda and you dey follow dem like sheep. Outside south east and south south, after Lagos, Ibadan has highest population of yeebos. Why dem no high in Kano pass Ibadan? Since Na 10th century buildings Dey there ? That’s why you should use your sense. You’ve not been to Ibadan and you dey follow Igbo propanganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Why yeebos that claimed to be rich no Dey top 10?
I m not from ibo. I m from bayelsa that feed your entire region.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Ritchiee: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

I know that you are a flat.head hiding under SS.
Yorubaland was more prosperous than your forsaken region even without oil.
Your poor selves had oil palm and rubber.What did you do with it,ogogoro master? grin
This is Yorubaland without oil.
The home of firsts,without oil o!

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Liliyann(f): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Same Ogun state that I left today or is there an other one?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Ritchiee: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

But Rivers state generates more revenue/igr than Oyo and Kano combined

But rivers is less developed than Oyo state.Only Ibadan beats all the South South states combined.Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs.
Which place has these in the South South?

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ritchiee:

Anambra has only one GRA... phase 1 and an uncompleted phase 2.
Ibadan as people have said is more developed than Igboland.
Can you imagine.

Ibadan has old bodija, new bodija, oluyole, elebu,kolapo
Ishola gra, akobo, jericho, alalubosa, aerodome, iyanganku gra, olubandan estate, UI gra, Agodi gra, ikolaba estate

And the idiot Dey talk say anambra Na heaven when it only has 1 gra, no mall no cinema, no international company

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

I m not from ibo. I m from bayelsa that feed your entire region.
You mean that village bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

You mean that village bayelsa
Its better and richer than all yoruba states.
If yoruba was to be a country and bayelsa a country of it own. Bayelsa would have bought all the yoruba states and turn everyone including the president to a slave
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

Its better and richer than all yoruba states.
If yoruba was to be a country and bayelsa a country of it own. Bayelsa would have bought all the yoruba states and turn everyone including the president to a slave
How is it richer? What’s the gdp?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

How is it richer? What’s the gdp?
We produce 250000 barrel per day thats amount to
250000×50$=4.5 billion naira per day.

X30 days=135billion per month.
X12 monrhs= 1.62 trillion naira annually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness / Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.