Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (33236 Views)

Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
mercyville:

Stop crying.Facts cannot be changed.
why i go cry? are u okay?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by totit: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Don't you have a bit of shame? At least even if you are being paid for spreading false stuffs shouldn't you do so when it's not obvious to be disputed ?

2013? Please have a bit of dignity in you in this new year.

I have showed you the latest as regards you screen shot. Here again!

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Do you know why Shoprite put 2 and the largest shoprite in Nigeria in Ibadan and not anambra village?

Do you know why they have international brands like Dominos, KFC and Coldstone creamery in Ibadan?

It is because Ibadan people have the taste, exposure and purchasing power to support such brands

It is because your anambra village is poor and backward to support such brands.
u mean taste in assembling human parts. oga get out from here.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

This is when Igbos jam roadblock with zero sensible comeback..

Nna, I see you are battered, injured and bleeding under the bus already

grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
why i go cry? are u okay?
Stfu you’re mad. Why mall or cinema no Dey anambra? Acstate with just one gra. Stop making noise please. A state with population of 7 million. How dare you compare it with Oyo State with population of 18 million ?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
Why kfc or dominos pizza no Dey anambra village ?

Please answer me
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Shut up make your anambra village get mall and cinema first before you can say there are cities in anambra
oga there are up 2 3 malls in anambra, mrx in amawbia isnt even a mall, bt i think thats what u guys call mall in oyo.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by omonnakoda: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please take it easy on Shinedu

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Stfu you’re mad. Why mall or cinema no Dey anambra? Acstate with just one gra. Stop making noise please. A state with population of 7 million. How dare you compare it with Oyo State with population of 18 million ?

Where is the life in a whole state with no cinema or any form of modernity?

grin grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
oga there are up 2 3 malls in anambra, mrx in amawbia isnt even a mall, bt i think thats what u guys call mall in oyo.
Shut up. Is it bigger than psalms or Ventura mall in Ibadan? There are up to 50 stores and plazas in Ibadan and that’s the only mall you have in anambra village
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
mercyville:

Your Igbo region keeps going backward..

You can only compete with the Northeast...
Let check state by state you guys should stop hiding under Lagos

Lagos, Rivers, Abuja And Anambra Top Commercial Bank Branches In Nigeria

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Which of your pangolo industry is bigger and better than p&g or British American tobacco company ?
too much complex issue worrying this one, we are not even talking of foreign owned companies, u dn dy call tobacco and kpolongo abi kangaroo

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Where is the life in a whole state with no cinema or any form of modernity?

grin grin
No mind them. Anambra is a dead state. Anybody with common sense should know that if anambra is good, the population should be up to at least 10 million but the reverse is the case. They can’t even stay in anambra village and they keep chest beating how a village without gra no cinema no mall no supermarket. They keep on chest beating

One thing about igbos are they are too emotional

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
too much complex issue worrying this one, we are not even talking of foreign owned companies, u dn dy call tobacco and kpolongo abi kangaroo
Because no foreign company in anambra. Prove me right . What we have in anambra is 2 by 2 shop and that’s company to yeebos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

This is when Igbos jam roadblock with zero sensible comeback..

Nna, I see you are battered, injured and bleeding under the bus already

grin
Lol, Guy u dnt av sense.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Let check state by state you guys should stop hiding under Lagos

Lagos, Rivers, Abuja And Anambra Top Commercial Bank Branches In Nigeria
Why does south yeast have the lowest banking access?

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

you are stupid and ignorant, dnt u think 7m can be living fine averagely compared 18m zombies starving to death daily in oyo?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
you are stupid and ignorant, dnt u think 7m can be living fine averagely compared 18m zombies starving to death daily in oyo?
You’re mad. If they’re living fine, why is there no cinema, mall, kfc, dominos? Because anambra Na village

Keep deceiving your fellow yeebos wey never comot south yeast
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Why kfc or dominos pizza no Dey anambra village ?

Please answer me
you be mugu u have gotten to the point of this, hw old are u? nigga u dumb as fvck!
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

All these seven what are their source of income? Dont tell me that they deal with oil o. I m from bayelsa. The money realise from just 100000barrel of oil can be use to feed the whole yoruba people for ever.

SW produces 100,000 barrels of oil currently.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelllo: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
Lol, Guy u dnt av sense.

Seriously, what do you people do for fun and entertainment in anambra village since you don't have Cinema?

Do you just gather around the village square for story telling?

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Shut up. Is it bigger than psalms or Ventura mall in Ibadan? There are up to 50 stores and plazas in Ibadan and that’s the only mall you have in anambra village
there are thousands of plazas in anambra state, this fool, onitsha got u 2 malls now, awka is coming.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Because no foreign company in anambra. Prove me right . What we have in anambra is 2 by 2 shop and that’s company to yeebos
Serious you guys are very ignorant grin chai

One of the industrial layout in Anambra

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

you are dumb i swell, do u knw that amarula has of their hq in anambra, thats nt an achievement idiat! we are giving way for local companies.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

You’re mad. If they’re living fine, why is there no cinema, mall, kfc, dominos? Because anambra Na village

oga u r nothing bt waste of space, didnt read what i wrote earlier? your mumu nobi 4 here, you are talking of with 18m zombies bt still gat 3 malls 1 cinema, and u are here making noise everywhere? use brain and read my earlier reply to this question.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

SW produces 100,000 barrels of oil currently.
Hehehehe. The reality is that they produce nothing. Oil producing wanna be. Oil sweet die. If nigeria breaks up now swest will be like zimbabwe
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelllo:

Seriously, what do you people do for fun and entertainment in anambra village since you don't have Cinema?

Do you just gather around the village square for story telling?

grin
Lol We Have Home Theatres, there are cinemas too, we just dont act as our lives depend on them, this shows how uncivilized u guys are, boasting abt cinemas, lol, oyo is truly cursed, their level of poverty nobi 4 hia.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Anambra most planned city not the jungle you have in west

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
totit:

Weldone omo iya. Loved how you finished up the other thread with facts and figures.

Happy new year cool
Same to you,bruv wink
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelllo: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
Lol We Have Home Theatres, there are cinemas too, we just dont act as our lives depend on them, this shows how uncivilized u guys are, boasting abt cinemas, lol, oyo is truly cursed, their level of poverty nobi 4 hia.

Nna, I'm talking about Cinema, not whatever you use to watch your bootlegged village Nollywood show..

Any society without common Cinema is a backward and stone age society.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelllo: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

They don't have any kind of sophisticated taste or societal refinement to support such modern luxuries.

Not even Cosmo middle class with purchasing powrt and disposal income.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelllo:

They don't have any kind of sophisticated taste or societal refinement to support such modern luxuries.

Not even Cosmo middle class with purchasing powrt and disposal income.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity / We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.