Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding (12659 Views)

Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Endowed Female Guest At Omotola’s Party Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.... Yeah I am sure, so sure.... You sef think am na
The boobs nko grin grin
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
The boobs nko grin grin
The thing too much joor... E resemble "airbag"....gringringrin
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The thing too much joor... E resemble "airbag"....gringringrin
ah ah ah

I believe you grin . Happy new year. smiley
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
ah ah ah

I believe you grin . Happy new year. smiley
Yeah.... Happy new year and month at the same time.... Wish you the best... smileysmiley

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by DrtroubleM: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nothing. She looks ugly. Like williwilli.
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by leomarz007: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
realmedia:
Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess, attended a wedding yesterday wearing this revealing dress which flashed her gigantic boobs.

See full photos HERE >>
https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/check-out-eye-popping-dress-roman.html
I would puke on her
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by JuzzJoel: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2019
So DISGUSTING

*SPITS*������
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2019
She is a freak, circus ugly freak

1 Like

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by jericco1(m): 1:46am On Jan 02, 2019
see as she dey like star fish
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Jyde89: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2019
Mcheeeeew, I'll vomit and then ask the bouncers to do the needful. Its a wedding not a carnival.
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by jeph19(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nearly threw up... Nothing there at all wugly
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
realmedia:
Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess, attended a wedding yesterday wearing this revealing dress which flashed her gigantic boobs.

See full photos HERE >>
https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/check-out-eye-popping-dress-roman.html

If I see this piece of shyte in any of my events, she is getting blasted with a Fvcking shotgun.
You've been warned... Not every man find this gigantic piece of dudu (shiit) attractive.
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Brielsmart(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ntin comot
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by okwabayi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
She looks ghetto and improperly packaged.
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by optimusprime2(m): 2:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Too much of everything no matter how good isn't good...
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by edosignature(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2022
Nothing appealing at all. Most of my patients have more than this from the Breast to the Pussy to all their privates.

Nothing special.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.