Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris (15065 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Thursday, 23rd May 2019 / Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Monday 20th May 2019 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On May 03, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

YOUR DIVINE DESTINY BEGINS IN CHRIST

FRIDAY, MAY 3RD 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Every human being that’s born into this world has two destinies, a natural destiny and a divine destiny. Your natural destiny is based
on your parentage, nationality, education, peers, environment, and everything that’s natural to this world. All of these can affect you and determine the course of your life. For example, there’re some who are rich, not by virtue of anything that they’ve done, but because of the family in which or to which they’re born. That’s natural destiny at work.

Some people suffer, not because they were responsible for the problem but because they just happened to live in a particular place. There’re certain places that are filled with crime and violence and those who live there are victims of the lawlessness. That’s natural destiny. However, there’s the divine destiny, which is based on God’s choice. Two things affect divine destiny. The first one is the choice that God makes for the sake of other men. For example, the Bible says God delivered Israel from Egypt by a prophet, and by a prophet, Israel was preserved. God chose Moses to deliver other men.

Then secondly, and more importantly, is the divine destiny that begins when Jesus becomes the Lord of your life. When you declare the Lordship of Jesus over your life, God has a right to alter the circumstances of your life to align with His perfect will. That’s when
He becomes your Father and starts leading you. That’s when He sends His Holy Spirit to live in you and to guide you. You’re thus separated and distinguished from the rest of the world.

Being born again, the Lord’s mark is on you; His seal designating you a child of divine destiny; His treasured and favoured possession. You’re not of this world, and therefore can’t and shouldn’t be affected by the natural courses of life; the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness. Now your journey in life is one direction only: from glory to glory; upward and forward, as you walk in His Word daily.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the blessing of your Word, which indeed is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Thank you for the enlightenment it has given me. I’m thus better equipped to be all you created me to be, and fulfil my divine destiny in you, for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:17;
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Jeremiah 1:5;
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Ephesians 1:11
In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 1:1-18 & 2 Samuel 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 7:14-23 & Numbers 6

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:52am On May 04, 2019

SEE THAT ALL THINGS ARE NEW

SATURDAY, MAY 4TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

The word “behold” in our opening verse is very significant because it indicates your first responsibility as a new creature in Christ
Jesus: you must see all things as new! If you don’t “see” that all things have become new, you’d continue with the old mentality of failure, sickness, poverty and defeat.

Perhaps you were diagnosed with an incurable ailment before you were born again; that sickness or disease has ceased to be; it has passed away with the old life. The new you—the recreated or born again you—has the life and nature of God which is superior to Satan, sickness, disease and death. But until and unless the eyes of your spirit are enlightened to see this current reality, you may find yourself still struggling with sickness.

Perhaps you failed in everything prior to giving your heart to the Lord; all that is passed now. Refuse to go on with the same mentality of defeat and failure. Psalm 1:3 describes who you are now that you’re born again: “...a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” You must “see” this as the present truth, the present reality about your life. You’re born a success, to be ever fruitful and productive in all that you do. Have this consciousness.

God created you for the good life, and for His glory. Ephesians 2:10 (AMPC) says, “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].” Hallelujah! See that you have a glorious life in Christ, and say, “Never again to the wrong life; never again to the negative life; never again to failure and backwardness!” See only progress and success. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the Spirit of wisdom and understanding that’s at work in me. I see what you want me to see, and I create what I want to see in my life and environment through the power of your Spirit who lives in me. My life is full of glory, beauty and excellence. In my path is progress and success only, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 3:18;
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

1 Peter 1:23;
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

2 Corinthians 5:17-18
17. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 1:19-51 & 2 Samuel 18-19

Mark 7:24-37 & Numbers 7

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On May 05, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => https://rhapsodyofrealities.org)

TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD.

Sunday, May 5th.

Pastor Chris

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him (Psalm 18:30).

One of the things that you have to learn to do, as a Christian, is to take God at His Word and act on His Word. There’re lots of Christians who probably have never been taught to do this. Many, somehow, have learnt to disbelieve God from the experience of their environment. We live in a world where we’re exposed to all kinds of materials and information that tend to instil doubt, fear and unbelief.

For example, when children grow up in an environment where people generally don’t keep to their word, it affects their mentality. Imagine a society where politicians are known to make promises which they never keep; such an environment will breed people who find it difficult to trust, and believe anything. People have increasingly lost faith in words; words have increasingly lost meaning, because not many understand the integrity of words.

But it’s not so with God. His Word has integrity. His Word is infallible; you can stake your life on it. He said in Isaiah 55:10-11, “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” It makes no difference the crisis you might be facing in life; trust, and act on the Word.

Maybe it’s a health situation; the Word guarantees your divine health. There’s no need to cry and beg God for healing; He already gave you something better than healing—His life in you; Christ in you. That’s your right and assurance for divine health. Romans 8:10 says, “...if Christ is in you, although your body be dead because of sin, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness.”

Train your spirit to trust God and take Him at His Word. Culture yourself to trust and have faith in God’s Word. Accept that whatever He says is true, and then act accordingly. His Word is tried and absolutely dependable. Heaven and earth shall pass away but no Word from God shall be void of power. So, if you want to enjoy a struggle-free life, learn to trust and take God at His Word.

CONFESSION

The Word of God is my confidence and final authority; therefore, I refuse to be moved by circumstances of life. I have the results that I desire as the Word of God is mixed with faith in my heart and spoken out of my mouth with authority and boldness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Hebrews 4:12 NIV For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 2:1-25 & 2 Samuel 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:1-9 & Numbers 8

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2GGh8Wn

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53am On May 06, 2019

THE BLESSING IS CONNECTED TO YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS

MONDAY, MAY 6TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:2).

Being born again, are you aware that you’re a package of blessings? Not only are you blessed, you’re a conveyor or dispenser of
blessings. You’re the seed of Abraham; this makes you, not just a blessed man, but also a blessing. You’re divinely empowered to prosper and that empowerment impacts positively on everything around you as well.

The blessing also protects and preserves you such that irrespective of the challenges or oppositions you face, you always win. This is your life as a Christian; you’ve been empowered to succeed in all things and deal wisely in the affairs of life. However, the blessing is connected to your consciousness; it doesn’t work by accident. It works more when you’re conscious of it.

Let me explain it like this: someone else can pull virtue out of you by faith, as we read about the woman with the issue of blood, but that’s not you carrying out any operation at that time. The woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5:25 came in the press behind and touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and she was healed instantly. Then Jesus asked, “Who touched me?” So many people were touching Him at the time, but there was something different about the touch from the woman; it was a touch of faith, a demand on the power of God.

Jesus knew that someone pulled power out of Him; He had the consciousness, just as the woman had the consciousness that if she touched Him, she’d be healed. So, you have to be conscious of the blessings of God in your life, and the greatest of such blessings is the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Be more conscious of the Holy Spirit in you; you’re not an ordinary person.

Yes, there may be challenging situations, but when you’re conscious of who you are, and the greater One that lives in you, you’ll always win. Challenging situations never come to destroy you. Therefore, never get frustrated by your challenges or crisis; be unruffled. Maintain your composure; have the mindset of victory.

PRAYER
Dear Father, what a blessing it is to be a conveyor and a dispenser of your divine love, power, glory, virtue, compassion and grace! I’m your extension; your outstretched arm to bring hope, succour, health, blessings, and deliverance to a dying and hurting world. Through me, your glory, power, and blessings envelop the lives of many, to your glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Deuteronomy 28:2-9;
2. And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the in increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. 6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. 7. The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8. The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
9. The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.

Ephesians1:3;
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Philemon 1:6
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 3:1-21 & 2 Samuel 22

Mark 8:10-21 & Numbers 9

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:33am On May 07, 2019

YOU’RE A HEAVENLY BEING

TUESDAY, MAY 7TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Therefore as we have borne the image of the earthly, let us bear also the image of the heavenly (1 Corinthians 15:49 DRB)

The Christian is a heavenly being; the Word of God shows us that. Our opening verse is a charge for you to walk as the heavenly being that you are—not when you get to heaven, but here and now—in the earth. Notice the juxtaposition in Apostle Paul’s argument: we’ve borne the image of the earthy, which is now passed away because we’re now new creatures in Christ. Therefore, let us now live as heavenly beings, as icons of Christ, associates of the God-kind.

You’re not an earthling; you’re heavenly. Become conscious of this every day; make it obvious in your communication and manner of life. Every so often, you declare, “I’m a heavenly being.” That’s the Gospel of Jesus Christ; He came to make you heavenly. He came to give you a heavenly life to live, not when you get to heaven but here in the earth. This is important because if you don’t have a heavenly life here in the earth, you’ll never go to heaven.

Heaven is for heavenly beings; those who have a heavenly life in the earth. No one can go to heaven without a heavenly life. There’re only two legal ways someone can be granted entry to a country; any country. It’s either you’re a citizen of that country, bearing the passport of that country, or you’re issued a visa into the country. You must possess either or both before you’re granted entry.

Now, this is true for virtually every country, and heaven is a country. Philippians 3:20 NIV tells us that we’re citizens of heaven. No man will go to heaven who’s not “qualified” to be in heaven. And the way to qualify is being born again; having the life of Christ, the life of heaven in you here in the earth. Then, when He comes, because you’re already a citizen of heaven, because you already belong to Him, you’ll go with Him at the rapture. Hallelujah!

Be glad that you’re born again, and therefore a citizen of the Kingdom. Remind yourself continually that you’re not of this world. You’re heavenly; born from above with the life and nature of God in you.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for my glorious association as a fellow citizen with the saints, and a vital member of the household of God. I’m not of this world, neither am I subject to the depravities and corrupting influences of this present world. As an icon of Christ, and a comrade of the God-kind, I live far above all earthly and mundane influences, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 3:20 NIV;
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Hebrews 12:22;
But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

1 Corinthians 15:47-49
47. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 3:22-36 & 2 Samuel 23-24

Mark 8:22-33 & Numbers 10

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2019
FCT Emergency Management agency FEMA advice Nigerians
KIDNAPPING IS ON THE RISE- BE CAUTIOUS!

1. Never use car stickers that says where you work, especially if you have a prestigious job.

2. Never share pictures of your kids in their school uniforms or badges. Protect your kids!

3. When you attend parties, don't let the band get you so high that you start spraying money like no man's business, use an envelope.

4. Don't be the one that tries to empty the ATM machine by making large withdrawals ...You don't need 50k in your wallet to feel like a man.

5. Always delete your bank transaction notifications, especially SMS...you really can memorize your bank balance....Shred ur POS/ATM receipts.

6. Don't go jogging while it's dark, you really should be smarter than that. If you can, get someone trusted as company.

7. Always lock your doors, even if you're only going out to switch off your generator.

8. NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER WEAR YOUR ID outside your work place. No one needs to know where you work

9. Be accountable to your spouse or parents, let someone know where you are at every point.

10. As much as you can, don't send kids alone on errand outside your house, they are soft targets.

11. Don't try to show you are the richest in the neighborhood by making large donations in your estate meetings, learn modesty.

12. When you give, give with modesty and privately, learn to say "I can't spare that amount now".

13. Don't stay late in your office long after closing hours. That deadline work can be done at home.

14. Make safety the number one factor in your decision always!
God will keep and protect you as you also apply discretion.

15. Mind what you post about yourself on social media.

16. In case of any Emergencies, please call *112* the Toll Free Number for prompt response.
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2019
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

(DOWNLOAD FREE MAY EDITION IN PDF in any language of your choice=> https:///Gjud8vQ2Hl )

Pastor Chris

Wednesday, May 8th

*THE GIFT OF CHOICE*

...I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live (Deuteronomy 30:19).

Our heavenly Father is so gracious and kind; ever loving. All He does and seeks to do is bless you. He knows every detail about your life. He knows your address. He knows where you are, and what you go through, and His plan is to see to it that you’re triumphant always, no matter what the trouble is.

Even when you make mistakes, He makes every effort to correct you and help you. He’s more passionate for your well-being—your success, prosperity and joy—than you could ever be. Sadly, He doesn’t always succeed at ensuring that His children live as He planned for them to live. You might ask, “How’s that possible?”

The reason is that He doesn’t run men’s lives; that’s why He makes the effort. Otherwise, He would have just “pushed the buttons” and everything He wants for your life would just become. He’s Almighty God! He’s got the power; but He doesn’t function that way. He gave man a gift, the gift of personal will; the gift of choice.

You can choose to love God; you can choose not to love Him. You can choose to serve Him; you can choose to serve yourself. The choice is yours. And because He gave it to you as a gift, He doesn’t usurp it or take it away from you.

Romans 11:29 says, “For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.” How He functions is seen in our opening verse: He gives you all the information you require to make the best choices. He tells you the best choice to make, but never forces you to make it.

However, it’s the reason judgement is a necessity. Without a right to choose, judgement wouldn’t be necessary. But because He gave man the power of choice, man would have to be judged for the choices He made. One day, God would have to show what was right and what was wrong; He’d show every man whether or not they made the right choices and decisions. You’re accountable to God.

This is why it’s important that you live your life in Christ every day, because if you live your life in Christ with the consciousness of His salvation, living in the Spirit through the Word, you’ll not be judged. The only judgment you’ll face would be for your reward. And in that judgement, the Bible says every one of us will be praised; no one will be condemned if they live in Christ. So, keep your focus on Him and use your gift of choice in His love.

*PRAYER*

Blessed be God who has deposited in me the power to make wise, right, and perfect decisions in line with His divine destiny for my life! The Word is my all-time guide, and Christ has been made unto me wisdom; therefore, I make only godly and Spirit-guided decisions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY:*

Isaiah 30:21;
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

John 4:1-26 & 1 Kings 1

Mark 8:34-9:1 & Numbers 11

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2019

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MIND

THURSDAY, MAY 9TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind... (Romans 12:2).

Romans 8:12 says, “Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh,” meaning you’re not supposed to live
after the flesh. What is it to live after the flesh? It means to live after the senses, to live from your unrenewed mind. The word, “flesh” in the New Testament refers to the body and its senses, both of which are controlled by the soul.

There’s a control system in the soul for the body and its senses, because in the soul, you have the mind, the emotions and the will. That’s why your mind is so important. Your mind influences your emotions and your will, and therefore your soul. And when that happens, the result will show in your senses and the actions you take.

Your real character isn’t formed by your spirit but by your soul. The character of your personality is controlled from your mind more than anything else. That’s why God is so emphatic about your mind, because even after someone is born again, the person’s unrenewed mind could still take him or her to hell.

It’s important that as a Christian you manage and take possession of your mind; renew your mind with the Word. Don’t let your mind control you. Live from your spirit. Don’t accept the wrong thoughts. Don’t’ dwell on the negatives of life. Consciously subdue thoughts that demean you, thoughts that are contrary to your nature, heritage, and identity in Christ.

When such thoughts persist, speak words and demand that they cease in the Name of Jesus, and they’ll cease: maybe for a season; they may come back. If they do, do the same thing again; rebuke and reject them whenever they come, and you’ll win. The Bible says resist the devil and he’ll flee from you. But you must also learn to control your own thoughts, by setting your mind on the Word.

You’ve got to take control of your mind and your thoughts. Transform your life from glory to glory through the management of your mind. That’s what we read in Romans 12:2. God expects this of you because He has given you the ability. He wants you to be in charge and in control of your life by using your mind to produce excellence.

PRAYER
Dear Father, my mind is completely yielded to the ministry of the Word and the Holy Spirit, such that I only think excellence, strength, victory, abundance, success, faith and the glorious life in Christ. Through your Word, my mind is reprogrammed, renewed, transformed, and positioned for an unending life of glory and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 6:45;
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 4:27-54 & 1 Kings 2-3

Mark 9:2-13 & Numbers 12

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => https://rhapsodyofrealities.org)

THE NATURE TO DO RIGHT.

Friday, May 10th.

Pastor Chris

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them (Ezekiel 36:27).

Notice our opening verse again; the Lord didn’t say, “I will put my spirit within you and you’ll struggle to please me”; no! Rather, He said, “...I will put my spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statutes….”

There’s a force in you, an ability or nature that compels you to do what’s right and required of God as a way of life; it’s called righteousness. Being born again, you’ve been called to express and manifest the righteousness of God. That’s Christianity. We don’t struggle to do right. We’re born with the new nature of God to live right.

Some have never really understood the doctrine of righteousness as revealed in God’s Word, and that’s the reason they still struggle with sin. They don’t understand righteousness as a nature, the divine element that causes us to act, talk and live right. You can decide you’re not going to do something that’s wrong and stand your ground, because sin has no power over you. This is possible because God already made you righteous. Living right is the product of righteousness. The ability to do the right things can only flow naturally from a righteous spirit.

Some of your actions may still be imperfect, but that doesn’t in any way negate your nature as the righteousness of God in Christ. What you need is to keep growing and increasing in the knowledge of God. Keep learning and acting on God’s Word, and your life and actions will be in sync with His righteousness.

There’re those who say it’s human nature to do wrong; “to err is human,” they’d say. That’s the reason your human nature was replaced with the nature of righteousness when you were born again. The life inside you now is not the human life that’s subject to sin; it’s the God-life, and it’s sin-proof (Romans 6:14). You’re no longer subject to the limitations and imperfections of the human nature. You’re now a partaker of the divine nature, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of God that created you (Colossians 3:10).

Live in this light—in the consciousness that you have the nature of God in you to do right, and live righteously unto God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your righteousness in me, which produces in me the ability to do right and fulfil your will always. I produce fruits of righteousness, do the works of righteousness, and manifest your goodness to the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 5:1-30 & 1 Kings 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 9:14-29 & Numbers 13

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2GGh8Wn

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2019

MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY.

Saturday, May 11th.

Pastor Chris

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17).

The recreated human spirit produces endless joy. Thus, it’s easy for every and any Christian to be happy, by simply choosing to be. Someone who’s not happy about himself can’t make anyone else happy. It’s one of the ways you know people who are frustrated; they tend to pass it on. Don’t live that way. You have a responsibility, and a serious one at that, to make yourself happy, especially if you’re a leader at any capacity. God expects that you’ll give those under you godly examples. So, exude joy. Be happy. Under such an atmosphere of joy and gladness, a lot more can be accomplished.

The Spirit of God does more for and with us in an atmosphere of joy and happiness. The reverse is also true: Satan has a field day in the lives and environment of people who are moody and sad. Demons attach themselves to people to make them restless, confused, sad and depressed. This is why you must never give in to sadness or depression. Instead, allow the joy of the Lord well up in your heart. It’s something you do consciously.

When the squeeze is on, and things don’t seem to be working out as expected, laugh. Stir up joy from within. That’s the joy that lasts. When you stir up joy from your spirit like that, before long, irrespective of the daunting challenges, you’d find that there’s an unusual calmness in your spirit. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding will garrison your heart and mind in the Lord (Philippians 4:7).

You can be full of joy twenty-four hours a day, and you should. It’s God’s will for your life. In John 15:11, Jesus said, “These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.”*_ He’s given you joy that isn’t dependent on the happenings around you; joy that flows from your spirit and rubs off on everything else around you. Activate that joy today, through the Word and the Holy Spirit.

When things get tough, instead of wondering what to do and what the problem is, declare, “I refuse to be confused, depressed, or restless! I have the victory, because the greater One lives in me! His joy is my strength and I prevail gloriously in His Name.” Hallelujah! Remember, “...with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation” (Isaiah 12:3).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me such a beautiful, extraordinary, exciting, fulfilling, exceptional and excellent life; a glorious life that radiates joy, excellence and peace. Irrespective of contrary circumstances, your beauty, glory, grace and righteousness are seen and manifested in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Psalm 126:2-3 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. 3 The LORD hath done great things for us; [whereof] we are glad.

Nehemiah 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for [this] day [is] holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 5:31-47 & 1 Kings 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 9:30-37 & Numbers 14

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2019

KEEP YOUR MIND ON HIM

SUNDAY, MAY 12TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace (Romans 8:5-6 NKJV).

To be carnally minded means to set your mind on fleshly, worldly things. The Christian who is carnally minded is governed or ruled by his senses, emotions and the circumstances of life. The Bible warns that this produces death, a separation from the God-life.

On the other hand, the Christian who is spiritually minded has his attention on the unseen realities of the Kingdom through the Word of God. He lives by the Word, and responds to issues and situations on the basis of God’s Word.

Let me give you a simple example: when the man who is carnally minded feels a headache, coupled with fever, his senses tell him, “Now you’re sick; you may have just caught the flu.” And because his focus is on how he feels, he agrees and says, “I think I better see a doctor.”

On the contrary, when the man who is spiritually minded feels the same symptoms, he’s unperturbed, because he knows he’s uninfectable. His attention is on the Word, and according to the Word, divine health is his nature in Christ. Therefore, he says, “I refuse to be sick, because I have the life of God in me.”

The Bible lets us know that those who live by the senses cannot please God (Romans 8:cool; that’s because they aren’t walking by faith, for without faith, it’s impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). Christianity is a walk in faith. Faith is the lifestyle of the just, and the basis for faith is the Word of God. Therefore, let the Word of God dominate your thinking and control your life.

Stay your mind on the Word and the Word alone, and have a life of absolute peace with prosperity. Isaiah 26:3 says, “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” The Hebrew word for “Peace” here is “Shalom”—the rest of God, wherein is prosperity, health, strength, etc. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
I refuse to be governed, controlled or ruled by the physical senses; rather, I see, think, talk and live by faith, and respond to issues and situations through the Word. I live in the Word and walk in the full consciousness of the spiritual Kingdom to which I belong, enjoying the full provisions of the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:6-7;
6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 12:1-2 AMPC
1. THEREFORE THEN, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us,
2. Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 6:1-24 & 1 Kings 9

Mark 9:38-50 & Numbers 15

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Monday, May 13

THE GIFT OF KIND WORDS

Pastor Chris

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones (Proverbs 16:24).

The right words are better than gifts of money, and all earthly gifts. Read our opening verse again; it talks about kind words, gracious and pleasant words: they cheer you up, and bring out the best in you. They bring health.

You may give someone nice gifts, but if the words you give to that one aren’t as nice, then your gifts are worthless. The wars in our world are caused by words, and peace comes by words. When Jacob sent gifts ahead of him to his brother, Esau, who had sworn to kill him because of his (Jacob’s) deception, the gifts didn’t mean much to him. It didn’t stop him from advancing towards Jacob to attack him, even after he had seen the gifts.

However, the moment he heard the voice of Jacob, as Jacob addressed him and spoke to him peaceably and lovingly from his heart, it disarmed Esau; his heart melted. Isn’t that what the Bible says? “A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger” (Proverbs 15:1). A kind word will bring healing and work wonders.

Don’t speak grievous, hurtful or hateful words; speak kindly always, from your heart. Use kind words, not flattery. Flattery comes from the lips, and they have no life, no matter how sweet they sound. Flattery is deceptive; don’t flatter with your words. Don’t be like the one David described in Psalm 55:21. He said, “The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.”

Words come from the heart; they reveal your personality and you can’t hide them. Therefore, fill your heart with God’s Words, for out of that abundance, you’ll speak words that heal, lift, encourage, bless and comfort others.

CONFESSION
My thoughts, words, and actions in my daily walk and relationship with others are guided by God’s Word. I’m completely yielded to the Holy Spirit who causes my speech at all times to be gracious, pleasant and winsome, seasoned with salt, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 4:29 MSG; Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift.

Colossians 4:6; Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 6:25-59 & 1 Kings 10-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 10:1-12 & Numbers 16

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On May 14, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => http:///2FDyOoj)

CHRIST IS YOUR LIFE.

Tuesday, May 14th.

Pastor Chris

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory (Colossians 3:3-4).

Being born again, your life is hid with Christ in God; Christ is your life. You received eternal life; a supplanting of your natural human life by His divine life when you were born again. What you have in you now is the Christ-life.

The Lord Jesus took the depraved, defeated, destroyed and broken human life away from you. The life of sin, failure, defeat, rejection and shame was taken away from you, and in replacement, He gave you a life of righteousness, honour, peace and glory. You were dead, but now alive in Him.

Think about it: if Christ is your life, then everything about your life is Christ. How then could you be said to have cancer? How could you have a blood disease or sickness of any kind in your body? It’s not possible!

Satan has lied to many and deceived them into believing that nothing really has changed even though they’re now born again. No; the problems, the darkness, misery and pains that were associated with your natural human life; the infirmities that were there before you were born again, have all passed away.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”*_ The word, “behold” means to see or reckon. God wants you to see that you’re now a new man; you’re now in Christ, and Christ is in you. Christ is your new environment and home. Therefore, it makes no difference the infirmity or deformity you might have been born with; you have a new life now.

Romans 8:10 says, “And if Christ is in you, though your body be dead because of sin, but the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness.” It therefore doesn’t matter what happens or has happened to your body, Christ in you makes you whole, well, and sound. Have and walk in this consciousness. Walk bold and fearless, full of faith and confidence, because Christ is your life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’ve got the life of Christ at work in my spirit, soul and body. It’s working in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body. I’m absolutely impregnable and indestructible because Christ is my life!

FURTHER STUDY: Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 6:60-71 & 1 Kings 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 10:13-22 & Numbers 17

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2019

(DOWNLOAD FREE MAY EDITION IN PDF in any language of your choice=> https:///Gjud8vQ2Hl)

WE LIVE IN THE SPIRIT

WEDNESDAY, MAY 15TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25).

As Christians, we don’t go in and out of the Spirit; we live in the Spirit. There’re two expressions for being in the Spirit: one is to
be in a trance or in a vision. In that sense, your physical senses are more or less suspended, and that’s a temporal experience.

The other and more important expression of being in the Spirit is being born into the Spirit. This is when you become aware and alive to the spirit-realm through the Word and the Holy Ghost, and live in that consciousness even though you’re in this world and your physical senses are conscious of your natural environment. Howbeit, you’re living with the mindset and consciousness of the heavenly being that you are. You see the same things with other people, but you have a different interpretation and a different understanding.

Our theme scripture admonishes that if we live in the Spirit, we should also walk in the Spirit. In other words, since you’re born into the realm of the Spirit, since you live in the Spirit, act accordingly. Act with the consciousness that you’re in the Spirit and let that consciousness dictate your physical condition.

For example, when the children of Israel left Egypt, the Bible tells us that they carried their own atmosphere with them: “And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night” (Exodus 13:21). They had the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night. The biting cold at night, and scorching heat by day, didn’t affect them because they were in the Holy Ghost atmosphere.

Today, we live in the same Holy Ghost atmosphere, in Christ. The Holy Ghost lives in you, and you carry Him everywhere. Therefore, you have His atmosphere, which makes you different. That’s why you can come into a place, where everybody is sad and depressed, and things change; because you came in with the atmosphere of joy. People are under the spell of darkness and failure, and you come in there with brightness and victory, because you’re the light of the world. Hallelujah!

Dominate your environment with the atmosphere of the Spirit. Walk in the Spirit, for that’s the realm from which, and into which, you’re born of God.

PRAYER
Thank you precious Holy Spirit for being my peculiar atmosphere and advantage in life; you’ve made my life very different and beautiful. I rule and dominate my world with the atmosphere of joy, peace, success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 1:8;
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Romans 8:9;
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 7:1-24 & 1 Kings 15-17

Mark 10:23-31 & Numbers 18

Leave comments on today's devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2019

HE HAS FAITH IN YOU

THURSDAY, MAY 16TH. 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20).

The Bible tells us that for the joy, the glory that was set before Him, Jesus endured the Cross, despising the shame (Hebrews 12:2). You’re that joy, the glory that He saw, for which He didn’t mind a criminal’s death. He saw in His mind what you and I would become by virtue of His vicarious sacrifice.

He gave His life to realize His dream for us; His dream of us becoming the glory of God; His dream of us becoming the righteousness of God and partakers of the divine nature. He gave His life so God’s plan for us to have, and enjoy life to the full would be realized. He gave His life so we could live in righteousness, prosperity, health, dominion, victory, and excellence forever. Hallelujah!

Jesus had faith in what He did. He had faith in us, and trusted us with His life. He knew that if we would believe His Gospel, we would become like Him, and now we’re like Him (1 John 4:17). He knew we would become one with Him, filled with divinity. He knew we would become associates of the God-kind and comrades of the divine order. Blessed be God!

Believe in what He did, who He is, and what He’s made you. Decide that you’re going to be happy, prosperous, and successful, winning all the time. Decide that you’re going to be everything He died and came back to life for you to become. Decide that your life will only be excellent and full of glory, to the praise of the One who loved you and gave Himself for you. Live to His dream, and fulfil your destiny in Him, because He has faith in you.

CONFESSION
I’m what God says I am. I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; I’m living God’s dream and enjoying the fullness of life. I walk in prosperity, health, strength and victory now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:15
And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Romans 8:37-39
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 7:25-8:1-11 & 1 Kings 18-19

Mark 10:32-45 & Numbers 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2019

A NEW MAN WITHOUT A PAST.

Friday, May 17th.

Pastor Chris

Jesus died for the whole world; the entire world of humans. He was judged for everybody. Now, if you’ve accepted His vicarious sacrifice, that is, you believe He died in your stead, and that God raised Him back to life, and have confessed His Lordship over your life, you receive eternal life. Instantly, righteousness is imparted to your spirit, and you’re born again. You immediately become a new man without a past.

The Bible says Jesus Christ was delivered up on account of our transgressions, but was raised for our justification (Romans 4:25). Romans 5:1 declares that we’re justified by faith and at peace with God.

Justification means you’re not charged with sin; you’re acquitted and declared righteous. That’s who the new creation is; he has no sin, because he’s a new creature, who never existed before. All things have become new.

Christianity is so simple. All you have to do is accept what the Word says as the truth to live by, and your struggles will be over. The struggle ends immediately you accept all that Christ has done. Suddenly, you’re awakened to the reality of the spiritual realm; the reality of your new life in Christ. It’s an amazing life, an amazing walk in righteousness, and in the perfection and liberty of Christ.

Those who don’t understand this are the ones struggling with the flesh, trying every day to be perfect. I would to God they’d simply accept the truth of God’s Word! He simply wants you to believe and live accordingly. Believe that you’re a new creation in Christ Jesus with no past of sins! Believe you’re justified! Believe you’re now the righteousness of God in Christ, and live your life in Him through faith.

PRAYER

I adore you, blessed Father, Lord God of heaven and earth, for blessing me with your Word, and for your glory in my life. Thank you for the new life I have in Christ, a life of righteousness and eternal dominion. You’ve blessed me richly with all things to enjoy. I walk in favour, divine health and prosperity all the days of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 4:24-25* But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Colossians 3:9-10 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 8:12-30 & 1 Kings 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 10:46-52 & Numbers 20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2019

THREE IMPORTANT FACTS FOR A SOUL WINNER

SATURDAY, MAY 18TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

...he that winneth souls is wise (Proverbs 11:30).

As Christians, we’re all in the ministry of reconciliation; we’re called to win souls. As soul winners, there’re certain requirements
necessary for an effective ministry in leading men to Christ.

First is clarity; clarity of the message that you preach. You must understand the message of Christ, first for yourself, because you can’t communicate to someone else something you don’t understand. You can’t bless someone else with something that you haven’t been blessed with. You can only give what you have; and so, a good understanding of the Gospel is imperative.

Secondly, conviction; there has to be absolute conviction in your spirit about Christ and the salvation that He brought for the whole world. You must become fully persuaded of His message, of His person, and of His mission.

The Apostle Paul in Romans 1:16 expressed a profound note of conviction. He said, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth....” His persuasion was absolute: there’s no other way for salvation except Jesus Christ! There’re no options.

He also said, “...for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16). You can only make such a statement when you’re fully persuaded; when you know without an iota of doubt that the only way to life and for life is Jesus Christ, who is Himself LIFE.

Thirdly, possession! As a soul winner, you must
have full possession of truth. You may be convinced of something, but it’s not enough. That truth must become yours.

The Lord Jesus said in John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” The one who believes is a possessor. You must be in possession of the truth that, as a soul winner, you have eternal life, and that’s what you’re dispensing to others. You’re “living” eternal life now.

Arm yourself with these truths as you go about your soul-winning work, and you’ll be a more effective minister of reconciliation.

PRAYER
Holy Father, thank you for equipping me with this important information on how to be a successful soul winner. I receive your instructions with meekness, and declare that my soul-winning efforts are taken to a new and higher level of glory, success and productivity, as I put your Word to work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 16:15;
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Daniel 12:3
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 8:31-47 & 1 Kings 22

Mark 11:1-11 & Numbers 21

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:46am On May 19, 2019

UPGRADING YOUR LIFE FROM GLORY TO GLORY

SUNDAY, MAY 19TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Progress is something everybody wants. Success, and greater levels of success, is the desire of every human person. Yet, this
remains an elusive phenomenon for many, because they haven’t acted on the Word. The Word of God is clear on how to have a fruitful, productive, and efficient life of success: it’s by the renewing of your mind, not by the renewing of your environment, wardrobes, homes, or bank accounts.

Why is your mind so important? It’s because God has fashioned the mind as the instrument for your transformation. Your mind is unlimited in its potential to create whatever you desire. When you put your mind-power to work, the possibilities are endless. There’re no limits to what you can achieve, and absolutely no restrictions to how high you can propel yourself in life.

Your prosperity is essentially determined by the content and quality of your mind, because with your mind, you can change anything about you! You can establish a perfect structure and administration for your life, and enjoy to the utmost the special life and blessings God has given you.

Open your mind to God’s Word through study and meditation. Don’t just gloss over or leaf through the pages of the Bible; study! 2 Timothy 2:15 says, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” Through conscious meditation on the Word, your mind is organized, reorganized, programmed or reprogrammed. Its contents and processes are synchronized with God’s thoughts and perfect will for your life. That’s what brings about the transformation.

Remember, who you are today is a function or expression of the contents and workings of your mind. Through God’s Word, you can work on your mind and change its contents, and that change will show up in your life as an upgrade, reflecting in your character and the results you have in life. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you, for your Word renews my mind, transforms my life, reorganizes and reprogrammes my thoughts in the direction of your perfect will for my life. As I consciously make your Word the contemplation of my spirit, my mind is inundated with thoughts of progress and possibilities, and as such, I experience higher levels of glory, excellence, success, victory and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 4:23;
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Philippians 4:8;
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

Mark 11:12-26 & Numbers 22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On May 20, 2019

THE INWARD MAN: THE REAL YOU

MONDAY, MAY 20TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price (1 Peter 3:4).

In 2 Corinthians 4:16, Paul clearly distinguishes between the outward man and the inward man when he said, “ For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.” The one Peter calls the “hidden man of the heart” in our opening verse is the same the Apostle Paul calls the “inward man.”

The outward man is the physical body and its five senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste. These senses are man’s medium for relating with his environment. The human body can only receive information from this world through its five senses. The inward man, however, is the human spirit and his soul; the seat of his mind, will, and emotions.

The “inward man” is the real you. He’s not seen with the natural eyes, because he’s the “man within the man”; the real person living in the physical body. That’s the one who receives Christ’s salvation and relates with God. When you believed and confessed the Lordship of Jesus, it wasn’t your body (the outward man) who was reborn; it was your inward man—your human spirit.

When you speak, it’s the inward man that talks through your mouth; he’s the one expressing himself through your physical body. That’s why it’s so important that a man is born again. Being born again is the recreation of the inward man—the human spirit—to become God’s dwelling place; His holy tabernacle.

Too many are more concerned about what’s going on in their bodies, the outward man, not realizing that they’re indeed spirit beings. The premium should be on training and educating your inward man because that’s the person and character of your being.

The Bible says, “The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly” (Proverbs 20:27). The Lord relates with your spirit in leading and guiding you; He contacts you through your spirit, the inward man. Therefore, practise the exercise of educating your spirit, the inward man, with the Word. We’ll discuss this further in our next study.

CONFESSION
I refuse to live by the dictates of the flesh; I’m totally submissive to the lordship of the Word and yielded to the guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit. I live the transcendent life of glory inherent in my spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 4:16;
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

Job 32:8;
But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

Ephesians 3:16
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 9:1-41 & 2 Kings 4-5

Mark 11:27-33 & Numbers 23

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2019
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Tuesday, May 21st

*EDUCATING THE INWARD MAN*

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind... (Romans 12:2).

The highest potential of the human nature isn’t in the outward man, but in the inward man, the human spirit. This is why the premium must be on the education of your spirit.

The best education in the world is an attempt to inform, refine, and develop the mind through the senses of the outward man. However, it’s the education of the inward man, the human spirit, that ultimately gives light and wisdom, and it’s only achievable through receiving and meditating on the Word of God.

God’s Word helps you discover the real you and improves the quality of your life from within. Read our opening verse again and notice that it talks about the spiritual education of the inward man: “...be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind .”

Now, in education, there’s practice and exercise. Thus, in educating your inward man, you practise the Word; you practise living, seeing, and relating from your spirit. You refuse to relate to things from a natural or physical standpoint.

Remember part of what we read: “...be not conformed to this world...” ; meaning you shouldn’t live like them, or think like them, or see from their perspective. Instead, be transfigured and translated by the renewing of your mind; by feeding and nurturing your spirit with the Word, you change the way you think.

For example, hitherto you thought you were a failure, but now you think differently, because the Word says you’re a success. You thought you were a mere sinner, failing to please the Lord, but now you think and see yourself as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. You have a new mind-set—the mind-set of the righteous which indeed is a result of the education of the inward man.

*CONFESSION*

I have the mindset of the just. I’m positioned at all times to receive direction, inspiration, counsel and wisdom from the Spirit of God! I’m yielded to the guidance of the Spirit; therefore, I walk in consistent victories and triumphs, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY:*

Psalm 16:7 AMPC;
I will bless the Lord, Who has given me counsel; yes, my heart instructs me in the night seasons.

1 Peter 3:3-4;
3. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
4. But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Romans 7:22
For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

John 10:1-21 & 2 Kings 6-7

Mark 12:1-12 & Numbers 24

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2019
READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BAR THE WRONG THOUGHTS FROM YOUR HEART - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Wednesday 22nd May

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23).

The word, “keep” as used in the scripture above is the same used in Genesis 2:15: “And the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to KEEP it.” It actually implies taking care of something in a protective way and ensuring its security against an external aggressor.

The Good News Bible translation puts it clearer. It says, “…the LORD God placed the man in the Garden of Eden to cultivate it and GUARD it.” The word “guard” has a military connotation, which suggests protecting from attack or maintaining in safety from danger. This is the sense in which we’re to defend our hearts against wrong thoughts.

Wrong, unwholesome thoughts are enemies you must ward off continually. Read the James Moffat’s rendering of our opening verse; it’s profound. It says, “Guard above all things, guard your inner self so you can live and prosper. Bar out all thoughts of evil and banish wayward words.” This doesn’t suggest or give room for you to be casual in dealing with wrong thoughts.

There’s a devil out there trying to send wrong thoughts into your heart through your mind; that’s his job. But you’re to bar his evil thoughts and banish his wayward suggestions by simply saying, “No” to them; erect a blockade against them.

God isn’t going to guard your heart for you. The responsibility is yours. But the good news is that you’re not helpless as to what to do. You’ve been equipped with “...the whole armour of God...” (Ephesians 6:11), and what you need to do is put it on and never take it off!

With your armour in place, you’ll be able to banish every evil thought or contrary idea that tries to assault your mind. Moreover, 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 declares, “(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”

CONFESSION
I refuse to accommodate unwholesome, unhealthy and noxious thoughts or let the news of fear, poverty, economic meltdown, diseases or death run my life or determine the circumstances of my existence. My mind is guarded by the Word and completely yielded to the right ideas, thoughts, materials, and messages. Therefore, I’m built up, edified and strengthened in the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:||Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.||

||Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 10:22-42 & 2 Kings 8-9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 12:13-17 & Numbers 25
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2019

THINK THE WORD

THURSDAY, MAY 23RD, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things (Philippians 4:cool.

God didn’t only instruct us to mount guard at the door of our hearts against the wrong thoughts from passing through, He also
tells us the kind of thoughts to allow. That’s what we read in our theme scripture.

There’re people who have heard something that wasn’t true, or honest, or pure, or of good report, yet they kept it in their minds until it controlled their lives and led to depression. No; that’s the wrong way to live. Don’t brood over anything that’s detrimental to your spirit. Rather, make a practice of forming the right images in your mind in consistency with the Word. When you do, those thoughts will create realities.

Thoughts have power and create realities. What you think about, you become. That’s the reason your thoughts must be wholesome. The admonition in our opening verse is actually a call to think on the Word; to have Word-based thoughts.

When you think on the Word, it’ll create and produce in you ideas and pictures of success, endless possibilities and victories, love and fellowship with God. When things get tough, refuse to be stressed or
flustered. Rather, get a hold of God’s Word and brood over it. Don’t think or talk about the problem; just ponder on, and mutter God’s Word about the situation. Soon enough, there’ll be a change; a permanent change. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you because the entrance of your Word illuminates my spirit and causes me to think the right thoughts. I brood only on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of a good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Therefore, I make my way prosperous and walk in absolute victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Joshua 1:8;
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

1 Timothy 4:15;
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 11:1-16 & 2 Kings 10-12

Mark 12:18-27 & Numbers 26

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2019

HE KNOWS YOUR DESIRE

FRIDAY, MAY 24TH, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them (Mark 11:24).

Due to the misconception of the purposes of prayer, when some Christians read the verse of Scripture above, what comes to their mind is making requests of God. But the scripture needs to be well understood. Jesus didn’t say, “What things soever ye ask for, when ye pray....” Rather, He said, “What things soever ye desire , when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them....” He didn’t say you should ask!

This means, when you’re praying, whether in praise or in worship, and you have a desire, just believe that that desire has been granted you. You don’t need to ask Him. The Bible says, “...for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him” (Matthew 6:cool. He knows what you desire; He knows your heart.

Therefore, your times of prayer aren’t times of asking Him for your desires, yet you can receive anything during prayer. Prayer primarily is a fellowship, communication with your heavenly Father. As you fellowship with Him, because He knows exactly what’s on your mind, you say, “Thank you Lord, for they’re granted!” You may not even mention them; but your Father who sees the heart, will grant your desires.

As you speak in tongues in fellowship, praising and worshipping the Lord, receive whatever you desire of Him. Be specific and declare that they’re granted you. This is a principle in the Kingdom of God. Practise it, and you’d be amazed at the result. Praise God!

PRAYER
Righteous Father, you’re great and greatly to be praised. Your love reaches to the heavens, and your faithfulness is everlasting. Your greatness is unsearchable, and the depth of your wisdom is beyond comprehension! Thank you for granting me all that I require for life and for godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:27;
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Luke 18:1
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 11:17-57 & 2 Kings 13-15

Mark 12:28-34 & Numbers 27

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2019

BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED

SATURDAY, MAY 25TH, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be (Romans 8:6-7).

When we talk about being spiritually minded, the context here is being spiritually minded towards God; setting
your mind and affection on Him and things pertaining to His Kingdom.

Some have asked, “How do I set my mind on the Lord and on spiritual things?” It’s by setting your attention on the Word! The Word shows you what spiritual things are and delivers them to you. That’s because God’s Word is Light (John 1:1-5), and light defines and reveals (Ephesians 5:13). Your spiritual eyes need God’s light—His Word—to show you what spiritual things from Him are, so you can “mind” those things; set your focus on them.

Romans 8:5 declares, “For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.” You’re after the Spirit if your affection, the things that excite you, and what you focus your attention on, are things pertaining to Christ, His Gospel, and the eternal life that He brought to us.

Some Christians don’t show or give sufficient interest, time, attention, and effort to studying God’s Word and other spiritually edifying endeavours as praying, attending church services regularly, etc. They’d rather set their minds and attention on worldly things. But the Spirit sounds a strong warning to such folks. We read it as part of our opening scripture; it says, “For to be carnally minded is death...” (Romans 8:6). But if you want to live the life of righteousness, with the peace of prosperity, you have to be spiritually minded.

The fact that you study this devotional to learn God’s Word, to learn about Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the Kingdom of God, is being spiritually minded towards God. Continue in it.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for awakening in me the consciousness of my spirituality through the Word. My attention is set on things above—not on earthly, carnal, mundane, or transient things. I walk in victory, power and the dominion of the Spirit, because I’m spiritually minded, with my unalloyed attention on the true light of the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 3:2-4;
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 Corinthians 15:48-49
48. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 12:1-19 & 2 Kings 16-17

Mark 12:35-44 & Numbers 28

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2019

WE LIVE IN THE VICTORY OF CHRIST

SUNDAY, MAY 26TH, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:57).

In Christianity, we pose a solid front! We don’t chicken out; we don’t live in fear; we’re bold and strong, irrespective of the troubles or
adversities we face. We maintain our faith-filled confessions. We’re confident about life; confident that come what may, we’re more than conquerors.

There’re those who say, “Well, you don’t know what life will bring forth; you never can tell what’s going to happen tomorrow.” That’s not us; we don’t talk like that! We know what will happen tomorrow: tomorrow, we’ll win; we’ll still be shouting, dancing, and rejoicing in victory. Why? It’s because the script has been written: all things work together for good, to them that love God (Romans 8:28). Our light afflictions produce for us a far more exceeding, and eternal weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17). We triumph always in all things and in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14). Hallelujah!

The “Script,” the Word by which we live, says we’re victors forever, come rain, come shine, and we’re simply acting it out. Part of that script says in Romans 8:35, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?” After considering all these things, the Spirit’s conclusion, who is the “Scriptwriter,” is that we’re more than conquerors.

In Isaiah 54:16-17, again, the “Scriptwriter” wrote, “Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.” What a word! If this doesn’t give anyone the confidence to face life and win, then nothing will.

You’re invincible. Your life is for the glory of God. Nothing in this world can defeat you or put you under as long as you live in the victory of Christ. There’s nothing to struggle with or try to overcome, because you have triumphed already with, and in Christ. Don’t allow the circumstances of life try to make you think otherwise.

CONFESSION
I walk in the reality of all that’s written about me in the Scriptures. The Lord is my Rock and my Strength, He’s the glory of my life. In Him, I’ve overcome the world. I’m walking in the victory of Christ. I win every day, reigning in life through Christ Jesus. I make progress. I walk in peace with prosperity. I’m healthy, vibrant and strong. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:28;
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

2 Corinthians 2:14;
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

2 Corinthians 4:15-18
15. For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
16. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 12:20-50 & 2 Kings 18-19

Mark 13:1-11 & Numbers 29

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2019

EXCELLENCE REQUIRES DISCIPLINE

MONDAY, MAY 27TH, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men (Proverbs 22:29).

When it comes to the quality of your work, it’s either what you do is excellent or it’s lackluster. As a child of God, whatever you do, wherever you work, make up your mind to be excellent, because you’re of an excellent spirit. Tell yourself, “If it’s not excellent, I’m not done.”

Everything you do and are involved with must be the best, because you’re a child of the best. Don’t settle for average. To be excellent, you’ve got to practise it. If you’re a structural engineer, for example, don’t construct mediocre structures; structures that can’t, and wouldn’t stand the test. Go all out to apply the right engineering principles and technology to build quality design and construction. Refuse to cut corners; use only the best materials.

“I’m only a janitor!” someone might say, but it makes no difference. Be excellent. Discipline yourself well enough to carry out your responsibilities with due diligence. Follow the standard operating procedures and use your checklists.

Carry out detailed research on your work, on the right tools and materials you need to make you the best and the preferred amongst many other great options. Distinguish yourself as someone with an excellent spirit. The Bible says concerning Daniel, “...an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm” (Daniel 6:3).

Yes. Excellence makes you a leader, but it requires discipline. The Bible says, “And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things...” (1 Corinthians 9:25). The word, “temperate” means discipline, to have self-control. 1 Corinthians 9:27, “But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection....” Again, this refers to discipline; subjecting yourself to the right and necessary trainings, and sometimes rigours, in order to be the best at what you do.

There’s excellence in your spirit, and it’ll manifest in all you do as you carry out your assignments with a lot more diligence.

CONFESSION
I have an excellent spirit, and I produce excellent results in all I do. The Holy Spirit is at work in me, both to will and to deliver excellence, in accordance with His perfect will. I’m a success, because I function with the wisdom of Christ and His superabundant grace. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 10:4 MSG;
Sloth makes you poor;
diligence brings wealth.

Philippians 4:8 NIV;
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

1 Corinthians 9:23-27
23. And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
24. Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things.
Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27. But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 13:1-30 & 2 Kings 20-22

Mark 13:12-23 & Numbers 30

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2019

ALWAYS BEING TRANSFIGURED

TUESDAY, MAY 28TH, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering (Luke 9:29).

Following the experience of Jesus as He prayed at the Mount of Transfiguration, there’re those who think they’d always have
to go to that particular mountain to get transfigured. But no; it was just a mountain.

Evidently, Jesus was often transfigured as He prayed, but the account in Luke 9 was one occasion that the disciples had the opportunity to be present and see Him transfigured before them. God opened their eyes on that occasion to see what was happening with Jesus—the resplendent glory that effused from Him. If their eyes hadn’t been opened, they wouldn’t have seen the transfiguration. It was spiritual, for they saw Elijah and Moses as well, who disappeared as the vision faded.

Now, what happened to Jesus at the Mount of Transfiguration happens to us most of the time as we pray in the Holy Ghost; we’re transfigured; we literally glow from inside out. It’s something spiritual; that’s why those around you may not see or notice anything, except the Lord opens their eyes, like He did the disciples.

The glory of God is in your spirit; your spirit is glorified with Christ. That glory radiates from within and permeates everything around you when you pray, when you study, and when you meditate on God’s Word.

Remember the testimony of Stephen in Acts 6:15, when he was arrested and brought before the council. The Bible says his face looked to them like that of an angel. They didn’t always see Stephen’s face aglow like that every day, and everywhere he went. The people’s eyes were suddenly opened to see the glory on his face at that particular moment.

A similar occurrence took place when Jesus appeared to two of His disciples, after His resurrection. He walked with them a long distance, and even followed them home, yet they didn’t recognise Him. But as He partook of the Communion with them, their eyes were opened, and they recognised Him, but he promptly vanished from their sight (Luke 24:16-31).

Others may not see the glory all over you. Their eyes may not be opened to see it on your face, but one thing is sure: the glory of God is on you, and in your spirit! You’re constantly transfigured from glory to glory as you fellowship the Spirit; it’s one of the many glorious benefits of prayer.

CONFESSION
I’m constantly transfigured, being filled with the Spirit. As I speak in tongues, there’s an unleashing of the supernatural and all-round transformation in my spirit, soul, and body. My spirit gains the ascendancy and power over anything that’s of the world, and I rise higher and higher like an edifice, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 14:2;
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 13:31-14:1-14 & 2 Kings 23-25

Mark 13:24-37 & Numbers 31

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2019

DON’T GIVE SATAN A CHANCE.

Wednesday, May 29th.

Pastor Chris

Giving thanks unto the Father…WHO HATH DELIVERED US FROM THE POWER OF DARKNESS ... (Colossians 1:12-13).

If, for instance, the devil appeared to you tonight, and said, “I’m going to kill you,” what would your response be? Some Christians may start running from one “prayer house” to another, seeking help or “deliverance.” But I tell you what to do: laugh him to scorn and go to sleep!

You don’t have to lose sleep over an enemy who already knows he’s defeated and has no power, but preys on people’s ignorance and fears. That’s Satan; he’s been defeated. You’re superior to him, even if you only gave your life to Christ a few minutes ago. You’re now one with Christ, seated in His place of victory over the world, the flesh and the devil.

No Christian needs deliverance from the devil. The Bible says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow…” (Philippians 2:9-10). How can you be afraid of the devil when you have, and live in, the Name of Jesus, the Name that’s above every name!

In Mark 16:17, Jesus said, “...In my name shall they cast out devils….” He was talking about you. He gave you the power to CAST OUT devils! Don’t give the devil a chance. If he manifests anywhere around you, cast him out.

He may try to bring negative thoughts to your mind to cause fear; reject them. Part of his subterfuge is to bring thoughts of fear to your mind, and the more you ponder on those negative thoughts, the more you inadvertently give him space in your life. That’s why the Bible says, “Keep thy heart with all diligence…” (Proverbs 4:23).

Guard your heart against fear and unbelief, because those are Satan’s materials and weapons. Spend time to listen to the Word of God and build your faith strong. At the Pastor Chris Digital Library on Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, you’ll find sufficient faith-resources that can help build and fortify your spirit. Subscribe for the messages.

Arm yourself with the Word. With the Word in your heart and on your lips, you’ll forever be indomitable.

CONFESSION

The greater One lives in me. I live in and by the Name of Jesus, taking the shield of faith to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. The Word of God—the sword of the Spirit—proceeds from my mouth, dislodging anything that’s of the devil around me and in my sphere of contact. Satan has nothing in me! Glory to God!

Trust you were tremendously Inspired by today's Insightful Article, then for reference kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities May Edition for in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody @ one click: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: Ephesians 4:27 GNB Don't give the Devil a chance.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 14:15-31 & 1 Chronicles 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:1-11 & Numbers 32

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2019

HE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING

THURSDAY, MAY 30TH, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

...all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21

O,the blessedness of Jesus Christ, and all that He accomplished for us! He died for us, that we may have life. He was buried for us, and God raised Him from the dead, and we were raised together with Him (Read Romans 6:3-4). Now, He’s seated in God’s heaven, in the place of power, and we’re seated together with Him. However, we’re here in the earth, but our authority comes from heaven!

Thus, today, the implication of our position in Him is that we use His Name, we have His Name, and we live in His Name. His Name has exactly the same power that He has as a person. His Name represents everything that He is.

Christians who don’t understand this are the ones who pray, “O God! Please help me with this or that; give me this or give me that.” Praying like that is a waste of time, and it’s somewhat insulting to God, because He gave you His Name, and you’re a joint-heir with Him; meaning you own the world with Him.

According to the Scriptures, and as we read in our theme verse, He gave you everything. But if you’re looking at circumstances, and thinking like a man, you’ll be thinking of how to pray in such a way that He’ll be “convinced” to grant whatever it is you’re asking for. How much more can you convince someone to give you anything who already gave you everything, including the Kingdom?

He said in Luke 12:32, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the
kingdom” ; and He’s done it! Today, we’re supposed to be functioning for Him, acting in His stead. We’re His ambassadors, praying for others; making good things happen for others. He gave you His life. He gave you His Name. He gave you His wealth. He gave you His seat in heaven. What more do you want?

Take your place of dominion, reigning and ruling with Him. He’s a King, and He raises kings! He doesn’t want you crawling, and begging Him; that’s why He made all things yours.

CONFESSION
I’m what God says I am; I have all He says I have; and I can do all things in His Name. All things are possible to me, because I believe. I’m rich in all things, because I’m a joint-heir with Christ! Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:6;
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 8:32;
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

2 Peter 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4

Mark 14:12-21 & Numbers 33

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2019

LET JESUS BE ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU

FRIDAY, MAY 31ST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps (1 Peter 2:21).

In everything, the Lord Jesus should be your role model. Emulate Him in all things. Make up your mind about this. Walk in love; walk in the Word of God, as He did when He walked the earth. Think like Him. Talk like Him. Act like Him. Speak His words. Use His words. Speak His language. Make that decision.

Keep the thoughts of Jesus burning in your mind; think about Him. Meditate on His words, and talk about Him. Declare your love for Him and talk about it. Be quick to let others know how much you love Him in your promptness to do His Word. Be afire for Him. Stir the embers within you, so you have that fire all the time about Jesus Christ. Why is this so important?

It’s because, in heaven, nothing else matters, but Jesus. This is the One who gave His life for us; who died for us. He gave everything. He said, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13). Give Him your mind; give Him your heart; give Him your attention. If you give Him your heart, your love, and your all, He’ll give you a fulfilment that you could never know otherwise.

Everything in the universe is about Jesus. He’s the embodiment of God’s love. God has expressed Himself and His love in and through Jesus. All that the Father is, and does, is wrapped around Jesus. This is the reason you must love Jesus with all your heart and give Him your all. Let your love and commitment to Him be revealed in your manner of life; your words, actions and decisions. Let Him be all that matters to you, and He’ll make your life, not just beautiful, but all that He’s destined it to be.

CONFESSION
I’m crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. My greatest desire is to be all that Christ wants me to be, living in accordance with His will and purpose for me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 13:15
For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

1 Corinthians 11:1
Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

Ephesians 5:1-2
1. Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2. And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 15:18-16:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 5-6

Mark 14:22-31 & Numbers 34

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY June 1

HE’S ACTIVE IN AND THROUGH YOU

Pastor Chris

While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word (Acts 10:44).

Consider what we just read in Acts 10:44; while Peter was yet speaking, the Holy Ghost was “working”; He “fell” on them to whom Peter was speaking. He didn’t wait for Peter to finish, showing that we’re never alone and we can always trust Him to do His part, as we do ours.

In Mark 16:20, after the ascension of the Master, the Bible says the disciples “…went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.” Observe that He was with them, not as a passive observer, but was actively working, confirming their words with signs, wonders and miracles.

Each time you go out to preach the Gospel, be conscious of the Lord’s presence and His power that’s manifested through the preaching of the Word. It makes no difference whether you’re on street-evangelism, or you’re preaching in a bus, in an office, or in a mall, be assured that the Holy Spirit is working with you and through you.

Therefore, be bold to preach the Gospel. Preach Jesus Christ. Preach that He came into the world to save sinners and make them sons of God. Let the unsaved around you know that God isn’t counting their sins against them; rather, He’s made provision for the remission of their sins.

The ministry of the Gospel He’s committed to your trust is a divine one, which you can only fulfil by the power of the Spirit. It doesn’t matter what your efforts are, they’re in vain without Him. That means you can’t do anything of eternal significance without the help of the Holy Spirit. In John 15:5, Jesus emphasized this, saying, “…for without me ye can do nothing.”

Don’t go through life or ministry struggling on your own; work with the Spirit. Discuss your work with Him; if there’re challenges, talk to Him about them and He’ll grant you the wisdom you need to put you over. Trust Him, and there’ll be nothing you can’t do; His power will work through you in a tremendous way.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the fulfilment of the glorious ministry of your Spirit in my life. I’m completely yielded to Him, for He’s the One who works actively in and through me, to fulfil your divine plans and purposes in the earth. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I’m effective and fruitful in every good work, bearing fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 1:8 AMPC; But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

Philippians 2:13; For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

John 16:17-33 & 1 Chronicles 7-8

Mark 14:32-42 & Numbers 35

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 2nd June

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIS GRACE

Pastor Chris

Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery (1 Timothy 4:14).

In the scripture above, the Apostle Paul gave an important admonition to young Timothy, to take advantage of the grace of God. He emphasised the same thought in 2 Timothy 2:1, saying, “Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.”

When God gives you a responsibility, He gives you the grace to accomplish the task. To neglect that grace or not to know that you have it could render your work ineffective. For example, if you’re called of God to be a pastor, there’s the grace for that office; it’s the pastoral grace. Once you recognise and acknowledge that you’re called into that office and graced for it as well, it’ll produce results for the glory of Christ, as you walk in that light.

Some people struggle and experience frustrations in ministry because they’re working and walking outside of God’s grace. Working with the Lord and for the Lord is a walk in glory when you lean on His grace to pilot you.

If you’re a pastor, an evangelist, cell leader or you lead in whatever capacity in the Church, and you’ve been experiencing difficulties carrying out that ministry, it’s time to take advantage of His grace. The gifts of God and the power of God work by the principle of recognition and proclamation (Philemon 1:6). Recognise that His grace is on you to function in that office, and keep proclaiming accordingly. This is also true for everyone who is called of God to fulfil any specific or significant role in the Kingdom.

Even now, activate the grace and power of God in your life. Affirm in faith, “I’m graced to excel and fulfil my destiny in Christ. I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, and His superabundant grace upon my life is sufficient for me in all things. I’m an able minister of the Gospel, because the grace and wisdom of God are at work in me mightily, to carry out the work of the ministry, in the Name of the Lord Jesus”. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your superabundant, overflowing and infinite grace that’s at work in me. I thank you for the advantage this supernatural power of promotion and unending success brings to my life. I live an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion, and reign as a king in this life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 1:16-17; And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 4:16; Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

2 Corinthians 12:9; And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

John 17:1-26 & 1 Chronicles 9-10

Mark 14:43-52 & Numbers 36

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / UK-Based Church, Envoy Nation, Celebrates Nigeria At 63 / How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 284
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.