Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) (30594 Views)

Why Do Parents See Their Children As A Source Of Livelihood During Old Age? / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by millionboi2: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
kingabpet:

Having beauty without brain is catastrophic but having brain without beauty is a blessing
it doesn't change d fact dat thy worwor.

U can always get beautiful brain informd but u can't change worwor face.
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Boring family.. A cute family should consist of different spheres of human endeavors.
There should be a mix of lawyers, Bankers,Doctors, strippers,G-Boys,..etc

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by RexTramadol1: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lol!

Call me when they have five S.A.N

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by millionboi2: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
Who law epp? Very broke proffession.....and why do nigerian lawyers still wear this dirty wig and gown looking like 17th century english men....
lol

Hahahahaha
Until u submit urself to b use by any of d politicians or u are from a rich home,u will definitely die poor.

#Ask FESTUS KEYAMO.
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by millionboi2: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
7figuresalary:
Boring family.. A cute family should consist of different spheres of human endeavors.
There should be a mix of lawyers, Bankers,Doctors, strippers,G-Boys,..etc
and olosho
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shegzy8:
Please guys I'm in need of help..got admitted to seventh day adventist hospital , when test was carried out they said I have sepsis urinary tract infection and it has gotten into my blood stream..I have no one with me here and I have already used all my money to pay for their card and the tests carried out....I have exhausted all means to get money and my treatment is been vaulted cause of lack of funds...there is no actual amount but am still on drip in which I haven't even paid..it is estimated to be within 15- 20thousand naira...please guys this isn't scam and I am ready to prove it to anybody...I'm only trying to be anonymous here...I can also drop my number...08108669224....
MICHAEL
FIDELITY
scan and send the following;
A passport photograph (Red background, 50KB maximum)
State of Origin
Hospital Admission register
A scanned signature of the Doctor
Letter of Reference from the Hospital management
Scanned practicing medical license of the Doctor
Bank statement (past 6months)
Two Guarantors as ur surety
Scanned national ID.

Send the above documents to yourmumunessmuststopfor2019@gmail.com

Then I might consider you..

Cheers!!
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Bimpe29: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Learned family cum colleagues.
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
millionboi2:
and olosho
Hell yeah!!!! U damn right my nigga.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by koolgee(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
That's good
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by brummell: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
NECO adhoc for biometric 2018 are planning to go on nation wide protest over their non payment of of the biometric exercise for June 2018 at their state offices. By this message, if you're part of the team organise it in your state NECO office
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by foreshore(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
All of them worwor

Na wetin dem dey ask you be that?
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by chamber247(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
All of them worwor
lol kiss
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Charge and bail lawyers
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by kkinternet: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
All of them worwor
mumu joe
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wow, that's strange, all of them just doing a particular course.
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Heskay001(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
If you Marry a wife from this Family and divorce her. I swear u will lose everything you have including ur SIM card ���
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by mozel247: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Where do u base and how do I get it. Chat me up 08131109592

Sellfish:
I hope daddy did not force them all to study law sad...

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Sellfish(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
mozel247:
Where do u base and how do I get it. Chat me up 08131109592

All that info is in the the thread whose link I posted....call or WhatsApp for more info smiley
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Smile4daddy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
christejames:
A family filled with brainboxes, don't try to mess with any of them otherwise you will regret the day you crossed their path.

My kind of family, a learned family!
Marrying into this family and later filing for divorce, you will lose everything including your Sim card.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by marktpompido(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Let them go and study science course please
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Ayobami7(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
阮德英国加
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by DaRuud(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
All of them worwor
Under section 14 subsection 36 under the penal code law of the federal Republic of Nigeria , you are hereby sentenced to 4 days in olosho den with hard labour for Insulting the learned personnel
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by MissJoy29(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
kingabpet:

Having beauty without brain is catastrophic but having brain without beauty is a blessing
Really? Hmmmm....then how about having brain AND beauty? What will that be called?
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by linearity: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
7figuresalary:
scan and send the following;
A passport photograph (Red background, 50KB maximum)
State of Origin
Hospital Admission register
A scanned signature of the Doctor
Letter of Reference from the Hospital management
Scanned practicing medical license of the Doctor
Bank statement (past 6months)
Two Guarantors as ur surety
Scanned national ID.

Send the above documents to yourmumunessmuststopfor2019@gmail.com

Then I might consider you..

Cheers!!
@Shegzy8

I can split the cost with you 50/50, forward same to me......including verifiable contact of the Hospital to linearity101@gmail.com.

Note that, this will be in coordination with @7figuresalary.
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by frozen70(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is great achievement for him

And his children made him proud
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by ugbede69(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
if u marry from this family and file for a divorce, you will lose everything including your sim card
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Shegzy8(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
linearity:

@Shegzy8

I can split the cost with you 50/50, forward same to me......including verifiable contact of the Hospital to linearity101@gmail.com.

Note that, this will be in coordination with @7figuresalary.

Most of this things can't be gotten...if you really want to help...they are so many ways I can get to let you know I'm really in it...so many ways
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by linearity: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Shegzy8:

Most of this things can't be gotten...if you really want to help...they are so many ways I can get to let you know I'm really in it...so many ways
@7figuresalary

People like you makes it difficult to help fellow Nigerians who are truly in distress and need help....

You registered multiple profiles on Nairaland and have been using them them to carry out your eBagging with one fictitious story or another....

Here, you are @Larry23 who has just lost your job and needed help.
https://www.nairaland.com/4834405/throwback-photo-adunni-ade-little#72795627

Here you are @Bobmichael, who has not been able to eat since morning:
https://www.nairaland.com/4863496/ali-baba-advises-ladies-make#73242002

Here, you are @Tobi0123, whose life is unbearable to and in one instant threatening to commit suicide
https://www.nairaland.com/4849712/moment-realised-lionel-messi-not/1#73038427

Today, you are @Shegzy8 in the hospital.

Nairaland Moderators are not even able to keep up with as they have deleted many of your profiles and posts.
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
linearity:

@7figuresalary

People like you makes it difficult to help fellow Nigerians who are truly in distress and need help....

You registered multiple profiles on Nairaland and have been using them them to carry out your eBagging with one fictitious story or another....

Here, you are @Larry23 who has just lost your job and needed help.
https://www.nairaland.com/4834405/throwback-photo-adunni-ade-little#72795627

Here you are @Bobmichael, who has not been able to eat since morning:
https://www.nairaland.com/4863496/ali-baba-advises-ladies-make#73242002

Here, you are @Tobi0123, whose life is unbearable to and in one instant threatening to commit suicide
https://www.nairaland.com/4849712/moment-realised-lionel-messi-not/1#73038427

Today, you are @Shegzy8 in the hospital.

Nairaland Moderators are not even able to keep up with as they have deleted many of your profiles and posts.

Nigga has multiple personality disorder...u even get him time... In one of the thread he even said he's an orphan(that he lost both parent lately).. Imagine wishing death on ur living parent..
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by kingabpet(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Really? Hmmmm....then how about having brain AND beauty? What will that be called?
Remarkable blessing
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by MissJoy29(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
kingabpet:

Remarkable blessing
Hmmmmm....

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! / US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.