Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (43444 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by frankoben(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
I wouldn't date her even if she had 30 billion to offer which seems most unlikely......she's as charmless as a log of wood undecided
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by JasonScoolari: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Just like you! You are still suffering from colonial mentality, you will die a slave.
Wishing me death? Lol, don't mistake me for your father bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Maj196(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Y she dey wear bra sef na wetin dey deirundecided
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by medropoly(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
chai.....see de gal like lipton rope .... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by OnyeOgboni: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
She actually meant 30 thousand .Hungry fish...!
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by temiprinciple(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
did your father's entire savings up to 30million?
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
she's just beinq frivolous.
she doesn't mean it. her pic says so.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by slowice(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chaiiii... Bad people ve been lying to this one and telling her how she look better than agbani embarassed
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Skmoda360(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Oloriburuku. See her dry chest like garri

grin grin she go work well well to do juju...ritualism comes to my mind...she be like juju... grin grin
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by sirpedro(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Her chest is Buharilized. Recession don suck her blood finish. Lmao
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by McAausim: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
30k 30million 30billion ni.....? shocked shocked shocked

Ole ole ole shocked

See Chest like dry ginger grin

Even dey second gal make sense pass her..... wink grin

Attention seeker...... tongue

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Ahmeduana(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Make sure you have 30 billion in your account before I can date you- Lady brags

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

THIS BONGA FISH?
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by EmekaBlue(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
cheesy I wonder why she dey wear bra...she has nothing to put in it
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Raskasal(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
This must be a comedy. I can't even sleep with her if she has to give me 1m just for sex. Rubbish
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Raskasal(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
medropoly:
chai.....see de gal like lipton rope .... grin grin grin grin

Lol. Lipton rope indeed
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Greatfullheart: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
Even if i've The Money, i Won't Go for a Least, Lazy, Unsensitive, extravegant homo erectus like You.

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by cooluzi: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
when a guy is now beating this one.. people will be talking
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by joxxy01(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abeg who be this kpanla....Op need ban for not including graphic pix
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by mubeela(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Oloriburuku. See her dry chest like garri
Guy, aswer u wicked

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Rotimi47: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chai!!!! Man weak grin
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Ayobami7(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Oluwatested: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
With this your empty Brest
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by propsvila: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
On my knees I am begging nairaland Moderators please I can not come here and waste my MB reading stories of people with mental disorder who suppose to be kissing a bed in Yabaleft
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
In case it is actually a female, she should just allow a guy with 3k in his account to help her overall situation...atleast upgrade her powder to 350 naira own
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ugly mumu wit no brain
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by macello4(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Jeeezz.... Hehehe what am I seeing??gringringrin
werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by mechanics(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
hahhahahah, she's not even fine.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by haykes(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hanger,all I see is dry bone
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by goslowgoslow(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Wishing me death? Lol, don't mistake me for your father bro. grin
Comprehend guy I can't wish anybody death, I don't even know when I will die, I wish you long life. You are MR GRAMMATICAL grin grin so you should understand the expression. Happy New Year.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Even this one when juju reject still dey talk tarty billion if this girl done make 30k once make my hand break cheesy Sick looking, dirty eyes, smelly gutter pûssy, #500 okpo! She dey smell from picture sef sad
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by USUKUMA(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
Please is that a man or a woman?

I think its a man cause those mammary glands are nonexistent.

Tbh sha I hate women who talk like this. What's preventing you from having that #30,000,000,000 in your account? Shows the sign of a lazy woman who doesn't want to work. I'm ashamed of women like har undecided

dayumm, really happy that we still have reasonable women existing today.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by USUKUMA(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
grin
The feeling is mutual baby, I also only date girls with 30 billion in their account.

Unfortunately most girls like you, your account is your imagination.

logically evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) / Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.