Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (43436 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by ShawnT(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
I think she needs that 30billion for plastic surgery
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Rebornhombre: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
This girl look sick
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by MissRaine69(f): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Broke ass slay queens who survive on the seasoning packets found in Indomie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by kyella(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
make una leave her na...she say 30 billion..she did not specify if its stones or rice grains.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Ziel20: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
And why is she putting on bra?
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by TGMISKY(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
This girl cretinism don take her places. At least she don enter nairaland front page and the story don reach 5 pages. grin
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Kingbones(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chai see sexy body.....na to use all my family members do money ritual... Baby just hold on..I'm cummmmmming grin grin

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Deejoy234(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
am Sure she don't mean it ooo
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by noona(f): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
See bonga fish!!
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by kareemkamil(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Which canne gbege bi dis

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Coolbadguy: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Make sure you have 30 billion in your account before I can date you- Lady brags

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

See as her chest be like dunlop slippers...
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Coolbadguy: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
30 billion with that her dunlop slippers chest.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by leonard002(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ewoo

Check out my signature and my last thread especially if you are a medical student
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Butoneday2(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
What am seeing here is just skeleton...next pls
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by 2buffagain(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
That is a cross dresser. This is obviously a joke by some jobless guys.

Although, some jobless girls do talk like this. You will find them shortly after gagging on one area boys cock in the back yard.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by gonkin(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dead among the living. This one that looks so hopeless not even qualified to be a penix massager. Oya go soak garri make your sense boot. U wen be like who poverty possess

Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by paix(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
I can see that her chest is already too broke to attract any millionaire.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by thatkidnextdoor: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
she's not even fine sef
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by olaiyaO: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
omoale osi, dry like fire wood.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by jife(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I wanna believe it was an error from your part.
It's "error on your part" not from your part okay! Thank you.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by bobolaga: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
wait for hundred billion you will old,you girls,have send a lot of guys to early grave,because of demands,for example Evan is cooling his nose in prison,why his wife will be cooling her self with other guys,not only Evan,a lot of guys has wasted their lives,i can still remember Don wanye in ph,is the same story,i don,t blame girls i blame those fools,that wasted their life joining on earth because of Ladies demand,right from the beginning of life ladies never satisfy with what they have,they requested for Head of John in the bible,they have it.please my young men,don,t too fast don,t too slow.
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by frozen70(f): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is one of the ladies that are creating problems for others

Even her breast doesn't worth 10% of what she wants in a man

Anyway, she just wants to be noticed and she have achieved that
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by micky2004: 3:00am On Jan 03, 2019
I no fit spend even Three Thousand on Wowo Girl like you Sef grin
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by edunwanna: 4:46am On Jan 03, 2019
SweetBuns:
Please is that a man or a woman?

I think its a man cause those mammary glands are nonexistent.

Tbh sha I hate women who talk like this. What's preventing you from having that #30,000,000,000 in your account? Shows the sign of a lazy woman who doesn't want to work. I'm ashamed of women like her undecided

Me now I am angry with you.
Why should you be ashamed of a woman with no breast?

A woman without breast, is that one a woman?
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by towyeenbell2: 5:45am On Jan 03, 2019
This one pata go dey alright for bayelsa pool.......loooool
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by oluwatodimu1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Everything is on her is deflated and I am very sure she has a deflated brain!
Re: Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags by Papadoh(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shhh quiet everyone!!! Toothpick is talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.