Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want? (1739 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
There is this girl @school. Well, i am an MSc student so i always concentrate on my research and good results but there is this girl, she is super cute and sexy, she is gentle and serious too in her research but she is always looking at me. Caught her smiling while looking at me, sometimes she is frowning while looking at me, aside the looks, she is always crossing my path constantly like she needs help from me or something.

Am confused.. Is she gossiping with my name but i have not really troubled or compete with anybody in class to deserve hate or gossip. I am a quiet, shy, always at the back dude that is not attracting to an average woman or even a man for friendship. In other word, i am uncool and i cant understand why she is always looking at me always. One fellla said she liked me but i cant undersand why a cute lovely ladyy with lots oof guys after her is crushing on me.

So lately i was presenting my seminar in front of the whole class and this girl nearly failed me with the questions she threw at me. This girl want me to fail. Even the lecturers did not ask me such questions she asked. luckily for me i excelled. Since she wants me to fail, i am planning on revenging her by asking her hot questions the day of her defence angry but i am not really understanding that girl. she is highly mysterious. Can anybody help me with an insight of what this girl really want?

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by RoyalBlak007: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Georgexx1:
There is this girl @school. Well, i am an MSc student so i always concentrate on my research and good results but there is this girl, she is super cute and sexy, she is gentle and serious too in her research but she is always looking at me. Caught her smiling while looking at me, sometimes she is frowning while looking at me, aside the looks, she is always crossing my path constantly like she needs help from me or something.

Am confused.. Is she gossiping with my name but i have not really troubled or compete with anybody in class to deserve hate or gossip. I am a quiet, shy, always at the back dude that is not attracting to an average woman or even a man for friendship. In other word, i am uncool and i cant understand why she is always looking at me always. One fellla said she liked me but i cant undersand why a cute lovely ladyy with lots oof guys after her is liking an ugly broke guy like me.

So lately i was presenting my seminar in front of the whole class and this girl nearly failed me with the questions she threw at me. This girl want me to fail. Even the lecturers did not ask me such questions she asked. luckily for me i excelled. Since she wants me to fail, i am planning on revenging her by asking her hot questions the day of her defence angry but i am not really understanding that girl. she is highly mysterious. Can anybody help me with an insight of what this girl really want?

She really wants you

to talk to her.

6 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by Abfinest007(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
the best way to handle her is to make friend with her don be shy make d move

5 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by JasonScoolari: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
The scenario here can be likened to a Nollywood romance scene where Genevieve Nnaji (The girl) is giving green lights in an aggressive but coded manner to Segun Arinze.(Yourself)

This is 2019 and you're already doing your Masters, which means that you're no longer a kid... For fvck sake, Take the bull by the horn. If you have geniue feelings for her, then let her know.

7 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by baralatie(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
declare war! declare war! bring out your word of God and fiiiiiigggggghtt!
shuuuuu! for this January 2019! oya start mfm prayer "any strange smile bringing confusion in my brain...you sabi the rest"
best of luck

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by Jonadull: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Go to her and tell her she is stupid
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
RoyalBlak007:

She really wants you

to talk to her.

It is reasonable if that is the case but that girl is a freak. I dont talk much. Guess am not too smart to start a convo. But that girl have friends to talk to oo.. undecided
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
the best way to handle her is to make friend with her don be shy make d move

i rarely make friend with people. if you come my path i will do you good and move on. People are really wicked. i suspect the girl needs something aside friendship.
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The scenario here can be likened to a Nollywood romance scene where Genevieve Nnaji (The girl) is giving green lights in an aggressive but coded manner to Segun Arinze.(Yourself)

This is 2019 and you're already doing your Masters, which means that you're no longer a kid... For fvck sake, Take the bull by the horn. If you have geniue feelings for her, then let her know.

She is cute but guy you need to see her boyfriend. f*ckingly rich, so i hide my face.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
baralatie:
declare war!
declare war!
bring out your word of God and fiiiiiigggggghtt!

shuuuuu! for this January 2019!
oya start mfm prayer
"any strange smile bringing confusion in my brain...you sabi the rest"

best of luck

LOL there was a time i suspected spiritual things but who knows.. thanks for the awareness though
Re: What Does She Want? by JasonScoolari: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Georgexx1:

She is cute but guy you need to see her boyfriend. f*ckingly rich, so i hide my face.
If truly she have a boyfriend, just respect yourself and do your Masters in peace.

Nor go steal another man happiness.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Georgexx1:

me that I am giving sound advice!
it is like you don't want to graduate
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Go to her and tell her she is stupid

am not like that
Re: What Does She Want? by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If truly she have a boyfriend, just respect yourself and do your Masters in peace.

the problem is telemundo and zeeworld movies
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

yes.. you are right. from these comments i have formulated my hypothesis. I will experiment them and see the result. thanks
Re: What Does She Want? by oluwatosink: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
What did she want from you.. Try to Talk to her, Any conversation.. And look what will happen next grin
Re: What Does She Want? by jesmond3945: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Georgexx1:

Am confused.. Is she gossiping with my name but i have not really troubled or compete with anybody in class to deserve hate or gossip. I am a quiet, shy, always at the back dude that is not attracting to an average woman or even a man for friendship. In other word, i am uncool and i cant understand why she is always looking at me always. One fellla said she liked me but i cant undersand why a cute lovely ladyy with lots oof guys after her is liking an ugly broke guy like me.

no my brother, i like your girl she is very smart. If you like her please approach her before another person takes over.
Re: What Does She Want? by Auladimeji1: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Honestly, she doesn't likes you, that her smile is a killer smile,Delilah smile.When she smile,you too smile but don't talk to her angry

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by Auladimeji1: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Whenever a lay is showing you green light make sure you look behind you'll see hell fire

Re: What Does She Want? by sukerefakere(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
He who run na him loose ooo
Carlo Ancelotti 2004
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Honestly, she doesn't likes you, that her smile is a killer smile,Delilah smile.When she smile,you too smile but don't talk to her angry

sincerely speaking, i am a humble fella and i respect all my colleagues at school and she hating on me for being me. I wonder if she wants me to stop being me because i don`t see anything that will make anyone hate or even like me. Am a jew guy, A.K.A John grin so if she wants to keep on hating, fine. i will try hard to avoid her as quickly as possible.
Re: What Does She Want? by Jaqenhghar: 1:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Georgexx1:

As you see d babe why you no ask am
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

As you see d babe why you no ask am

strange to me

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get This For 30k In Abuja / Women, Close Your Legs!!!! / Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.