Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only (1733 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Oyah, Abeg give your advise! ( Only Hustlers and people of vast knowledge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by AJIBOLA840: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2019
Pls guys help me on this.
I was going to the junction yesterday. So on the way I met one of my course mate.
We were close but not very close as I have not been to her house before neither has she been to mine.
She called out to me " Joe! How far, where you dey go, Make I come? Joy go dey?"
She had a beautiful body, big ass, nice boobs and a sweet face.
I was actually going to the junction to help myself to some plates of peppersoup and some bottles of malt. I also had enough money to spend on her too.
" So I answered " come on, sure sure joy go dey."
With that she followed me to the junction and I branched my favorite restaurant. I ordered a plate of chicken peppersoup and two bottles of Malta Guinness. I also ordered for her.
At the end I spent #2000 naira on myself and #2500 on her.
The 500 naira was from the suya she bought from one aboki man.
She actually asked me if she could buy it and I let her know it was okay.
She tried to get to share the suya with me but I was already full and knew I would throw up if I tried to add anything more.
After we were through I bade her goodbye but she insisted on following me to my house. Since there was nobody in my house that I didn't want her to see.
I let her follow me.
As soon as we got to my house, she requested to use the bathroom and I showed her. She went in quickly.
After some seconds I began to wonder what she was doing in there. So I peeped through the little hole in the wall.
She was actually standing under the shower head and was bathing.
But she was also shaving, well actually smoothening things up.
Satisfied that she wasn't up to any mischief I relaxed and picked up a book to read and wait for her.
After a while she came out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around her and sat on my bed.
So I started up a little conversation with her.
I found out after a while that she was getting less and less interested in the conversation and was having a look of an impatient and a frustrated person.
Nevertheless I continued my discussion. We stayed for like an hour before I remembered that I have to go see my friend.
So I asked her. " I'll be leaving to go see my friend in a minute, are you going to stay or would you leave so that I know whether I should lock the door?"
Instead of answering, she just hissed loudly with disdain and went into the bathroom. Soon she emerged fully dressed and stormed away without even a goodbye.
Please what have I done wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by xedyl(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2019
She want to eat Cassava too now!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by SUPERPACK: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2019
U did the right thing, she might be planning to set u up if u agreed

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by AJIBOLA840: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2019
SUPERPACK:
U did the right thing, she might be planning to set u up if u agreed
I think so
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Make una no dey knock jobs 4 other guys abeg...which kain rubbish talk be dis sef..a girl follow u comot,u spend on her,she return house with u,wan give consolation fvck and u reject am after she don shave dia finish,u come reject am...u won't make heaven..if she no give u let say u been want am,na u 4 still come nairaland to rant about am...everything is wrong with it.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by habsydiamond(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2019
That's tell u that some girls are stupid and can take kind gesture to mean sexual advances... She wants to use sex to trade for ur nice gesture.... Since u Don do like Joseph for bible which is cool, she go paint u black and blue oo.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by tee59(f): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Only few guys can pass that test. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by iTearHerToto: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2019

I no read again

What hoes use to trap weak perverted souls sad

But if na your guy now "na my house I dey go" would have been the answer...

Pukes angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by spongeisback: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2019
This Season on things that NEVER happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by bodaola(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Hi Guyz.

From the stable of BODA OLA WRITES i present to you
ONE MINUTE MAN.

A Romance Story Filled With Humor.

Click the link to read in literature...
https://www.nairaland.com/5250736/one-minute-man-romance-thriller

Don't forget to drop your comment and follow for more update.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by Rosay15(f): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2019
donbachi:
Make una no dey knock jobs 4 other guys abeg...which kain rubbish talk be dis sef..a girl follow u comot,u spend on her,she return house with u,wan give consolation fvck and u reject am after she don shave dia finish,u come reject am...u won't make heaven..if she no give u let say u been want am,na u 4 still come nairaland to rant about am...everything is wrong with it.
... nobody every hole person Dey drill...
Haaa, Self control Dey important..
lol
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by dingbang(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Where the devil cannot go, he sends a woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Rosay15:
... nobody every hole person Dey drill...
Haaa, Self control Dey important..
lol
i understand.but,his was way 2much...no be mata of "no be every hole person dey drill"..opportunity comes but once..i bet u,he will start falling in love with her,she no go accept am again.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
Pls guys help me on this.
I was going to the junction yesterday. So on the way I met one of my course mate.
We were close but not very close as I have not been to her house before neither has she been to mine.
She called out to me " Joe! How far, where you dey go, Make I come? Joy go dey?"
I was actually going to the junction to help myself to some plates of peppersoup and some bottles of malt. I also had enough money to spend on her too.
" So I answered " come on, sure sure joy go dey."
With that she followed me to the junction and I branched my favorite restaurant. I ordered a plate of chicken peppersoup and two bottles of Malta Guinness. I also ordered for her.
At the end I spent #2000 naira on myself and #2500 on her.
The 500 naira was from the suya she bought from one aboki man.
She actually asked me if she could buy it and I let her know it was okay.
She tried to get to share the suya with me but I was already full and knew I would throw up if I tried to add anything more.
After we were through I bade her goodbye but she insisted on following me to my house. Since there was nobody in my house that I didn't want her to see.
I let her follow me.
As soon as we got to my house, she requested to use the bathroom and I showed her. She went in quickly.
After some seconds I began to wonder what she was doing in there. So I peeped through the little hole in the wall.
She was actually standing under the shower head and was bathing.
But she was also shaving, well actually smoothening things up.
Satisfied that she wasn't up to any mischief I relaxed and picked up a book to read and wait for her.
After a while she came out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around her and sat on my bed.
So I started up a little conversation with her.
I found out after a while that she was getting less and less interested in the conversation and was having a look of an impatient and a frustrated person.
Nevertheless I continued my discussion. We stayed for like an hour before I remembered that I have to go see my friend.
So I asked her. " I'll be leaving to go see my friend in a minute, are you going to stay or would you leave so that I know whether I should lock the door?"
Instead of answering, she just hissed loudly with disdain and went into the bathroom. Soon she emerged fully dressed and stormed away without even a goodbye.
Please what have I done wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Someone should please help me with that dodo leleyi meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by anthonyuncle(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
chai!

did dz really happen?
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by vickyhow(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Whats happeninq here @ OP ?
is she the girl u were talkinq about dat walkd out on U?
nawa nothinq musa no qo see 4 gate !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
vickyhow:
Whats happeninq here @ OP ?

is she the girl u were talkinq about dat walkd out on U?

nawa nothinq musa no qo see 4 gate !
Do not mistake me for the girl
I dnt know this idiot from nowhere except here which is nairaland
He started by quoting me when someone asked "if you can date someone without sex" nd i stated my opinion nd this stupid guy has the guts to quote me, calling me slut etc someone that i dnt even know o
Simply because here is anoymous forum
I have told my boyfriend about him nd he said if i could get his number they will trace him nd get him arrested for online bullying nd thank goodness i saw his number on a thread,i will post it for everyone to see,i will never slutshame any girl online no more

Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by vickyhow(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

He started by quoting me when someone asked "if you can date someone without sex" nd i stated my opinion nd this stupid guy has the guts to quote me, calling me slut etc someone that i dnt even know o
I have told my boyfriend about him nd he said if i could get his number they will trace him nd get him arrested for online bullying nd thank goodness i saw his number on a thread,i will post it for everyone to see,i will never slutshame any girl online no more

AJIBOLA840!
c'mon u are older than this man!

and you (pettyprincess2) should'nt b quotinq his posts brandishinq him, coz he offended u, rather carry on wid ur intentions of dealinq with him!
by the way, Think twice b4 u go on with the plan, the cost of tracinq, cost of filinq report to police!

c'mon Bae itz not worth the stress abeq! Cos of some trivial comments
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
vickyhow:

AJIBOLA840!

and you (pettyprincess2) should'nt b quotinq his posts brandishinq him, coz he offended u, rather carry on wid ur intentions of dealinq with him!
by the way, Think twice b4 u go on with the plan, the cost of tracinq, cost of filinq report to police!

c'mon Bae itz not worth the stress abeq! Cos of some trivial comments
I am not even in Nigeria for nw o,bt if is about money i am ready to pay anything
Some people just need to be put in their rightful place
How can you come online nd be calling someone you never knew of "olosho" insulting their parents just to feel about his miserable life
This idiot is still a student o,if he is jobless he should just read nd pass
If you check my other account you will see my picture nd everything,i have nothing to hide because i dnt look for people's trouble
Guys here are really fond slut shaming every girls nd claiming they slept with her just to feel good about themselves!!!
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by AJIBOLA840: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
vickyhow:

AJIBOLA840!

c'mon Bae itz not worth the stress abeq!
Cos of some trivial comments

OK I will delete it
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by AJIBOLA840: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

That fake number, but let end the fight .
I will delete it , I don't like causing trouble
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by AJIBOLA840: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

I am not even in Nigeria for nw o,bt if is about money i am ready to pay anything
How can you come online nd be calling someone you never knew of "olosho" insulting their parents just to feel about his miserable life
If you check my other account you will see my picture nd everything,i have nothing to hide because i dnt look for people's trouble
Guys here are really fond slut shaming every girls nd claiming they slept with her just to feel good about themselves!!!
am sorry boss man I have delete that thing .
Help me to beg her I will not do it again
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by vickyhow(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

Issoryt Bae!

just Fashi the matter.
BTW what's ur other moniker ?
(i mean other account u claim to have)
Re: Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
vickyhow:

Issoryt Bae!

just Fashi the matter.
BTW what's ur other moniker ?
(i mean other account u claim to have)
Pettyprincess

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? / world war 3 feminist please don't dissapoint. / Am I Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.