Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My GF Failed The Test - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Failed The Test (9822 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Failed The Test by ecstasy357(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Madlov3:
So i created a fake Instagram account and started chatting with my gf.. she acknowledged having a bf but agreed to come meet me at a Five star hotel.
Am very heartbroken now! This is someone I wanted to propose to in December oo.
I don’t know if I should play along or I should just blow my cover and expose the hoe that she is

PS: we have started exchanging pictures! (I sent her my small cousins pics that is based in USA)Normal pics though but am thinking of asking for nude pics this night

What test did she fail?

Did she lie bout having a bf?
Did she agree to sleep with u?
Has she gone to d hotel?
Did she drop any hint that she's interested in u?

Bros com on! Stop all these childish play. Peeps like u end up doing worse

3 Likes

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Lush100(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
dear op sir,

can I ask some questions.:

how old is she.? is she working. what kind of parents does she have.?

how long and meaningful is ur relationship?
frankly I mean courtship here? where deep things are asked and answered?

have u discussed marriage with her?

have u taken her to ur parents or have u set a date not too far from today to do so? and vice versa.?

here is my candid advice while u answer the questions above.

in ur "anonymous chat" ...let her know u seek a relationship for marriage.

depending on how things pan out in ur chat,

choose a working/week day for the meeting.

later decline citing a impromptu business or office matter u were called to attend to.

apologise and request u want to transfer money for recharge card for the change of mind.

transfer/credit her if u have d means(not ur real account).

you as a real person here.
reassure her of ur love and tell her u want to get married to her and that u want a happy marriage where there is trust and that if she has anything she is yet to tell u she should pls do.

why I am putting this scenario is u need to let her make up her mind within herself if she is for u or not.

if she mentions something about someone trying to woo her again or the transfer. then she might just need ur reassurance.
but if otherwise, u may as her some real questions u may have ignored b4.

I pray things turn out well for u both.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Lightangel65: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Nothing like love dude.
I pray you have the facilities to understand this.
It's actually esoteric, classified and cryptic.

Y
True, for sluts and guys who cant keep their things in their trousers.
Love exists, though not many would see it.only the pure, and spiritual people would see this.

Love does not involve sex, they are polar opposites.
Love does not lust, sex is borne out of lust

Sex was only made to bring forth children that's all.
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
They are all like that, hoes. No Nigerian girl is seeing only one man.
u jst committed fallacy of hasty generalization...dat is a very big lie...i cant double date..people r different
Re: My GF Failed The Test by drmikeadams(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Give me the job make I complete am for u : grin grin girls dey cheat for Lagos,na u wey dey benin den no go cheat grin angry?

3 Likes

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Belafonte(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
fergieboy:
I keep saying this..

Aslong as you ain't married to her.,

I don't see anything wrong here

Babe is just keeping her options open

If it's me I won't be angry coz I have not paid her bride price

Even you yourself will fail the test so undecided

So until then.. She is free to meet whoever she wants to me..

The level of idiocy in this comment should not be possible in 2019. You are going to be happy being a cuckold? Wonderful. No wonder one in three Nigerian firstborns do not belong to their father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Agboki: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: My GF Failed The Test by cybriz82(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Madlov3:
So i created a fake Instagram account and started chatting with my gf.. she acknowledged having a bf but agreed to come meet me at a Five star hotel.
I don’t know if I should play along or I should just blow my cover and expose the hoe that she is

PS: we have started exchanging pictures! (I sent her my small cousins pics that is based in USA)Normal pics though but am thinking of asking for nude pics this night

Keep playing along bro.dat very day call her in d morning ask her if she is coming to see you...hear what she wll say.do bot blow ur cover i repeat do not blow ur cover. Book a room n tell her to meet u there.. Make sure she walk in but dnt get mad at her bro.just smile n walk pass her live her there.
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Belafonte(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
idiot. She is free game until you walk her to the altar. What did you do to earn her loyalty?

She is free game. That is why she will not be taken to the altar.

3 Likes

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Speedyconnect15: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

Y
True, for sluts and guys who cant keep their things in their trousers.
Love exists, though not many would see it.only the pure, and spiritual people would see this.

Love does not involve sex, they are polar opposites.
Love does not lust, sex is borne out of lust

Sex was only made to bring forth children that's all.

I used to think like you 8 years ago.
Forget

1 Like

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
fergieboy:
I keep saying this..

You are inviting a well in her life.
Re: My GF Failed The Test by emmaodet: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
fergieboy:
I keep saying this..

And you think a wedding of one day and a ring will suddenly change her multidating lifestyle?
Wonder why we are having an increase in the number of married women sleeping around now? Itz cause of statements like yours.
The past will always come to haunt the present and future.
So you think a one day wedding or ring will suddenly change an armed robber, yahooboy, igbo smoker? Just check it out. If it won't, believe me, definitely it won't change a cheat also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Fxwarrior: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Thank God yours acknowledged "she has a boyfriend".....Some don't cheesycheesy

Abi o. Op take it easy. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't. Maybe she's just being curious and loves groove and fun.

Don't ask for no nude pictures. We don't need it.
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Fxwarrior: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mafizo:
Fool .. you are the one who is about to fail the test...what if she stumbles on this thread....mumu..you might render this ur mission unaccomplished

Hehehe. You mean INCONCLUSIVE.

1 Like

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
drmikeadams:
Give me the job make I complete am for u : grin grin girls dey cheat for Lagos,na u wey dey benin den no go cheat grin angry?
Lmfao
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
kkins25:
Some say you have not dance with her on the altar, thus no bond between you too..
I find this logic faulty. Really faulty. The last time I checked the institution of marriage isn't some form of cure for promiscuity. If she decided to see the guy at the hotel well am not sure if by the time you guys get married she won't still go to that hotel.
Im not saying she has done anything wrong but if it was a guy that did this the whole world would have heard by now. Not a restaurant, coffee shop or a place where people meet for casual discussions but a hotel, in a room at night time.

But bros have you given us the full story, how do we know you are not one of those play boys who is also weighing options huh? Is your body language speaking "i want to marry you". You probably aren't communicating the signs well. So of course, she is supposed to also weigh her options. After all the best marriages are those that both parties have 100%mutual understanding and of course- benefit. It's a business or contract, if you will.
That ture love something only exist in movies.
You're making sense until you say he might be one of those play boys so play boy marry and a lady you want marry do you need to be singing I will marry you in her ears moreover are they in relationship just for sex that lady is a hoe Ogbeni if she wasn't she won't fall into the trap who know she might have been fvcking around God now finally exposed her Abi You Fvck her before sef...
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Lavoca: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

I will never carry relationship -- which i see as business or contract --- on my head like gala or la casera.

No much expectations. Marrying a virgin even us no guaranty as she may sample more dickks later.

It's all risk.

Aside: There is nothing like love or the misnormer -- unconditional love.

It's a business..

This is ME
Re: My GF Failed The Test by DONADAMS(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
lmao grin ...they always fail that's why it's best never to test them... after God, fear women
Re: My GF Failed The Test by DONADAMS(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Thank God yours acknowledged "she has a boyfriend".....Some don't cheesycheesy
bar man give this man 3 chilled origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Jackossky(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
idiot. She is free game until you walk her to the altar. What did you do to earn her loyalty?

Maybe your overlooked where he said he want to propose?

If I'm to propose to a girl, I will be 100% sure she's loyal. She owes that loyalty to him because she encased herself in a serious relationship with him in the first place.

No man would just see a woman and take her straight to the alter,there is always courtship involved aside from arraigned marriage. During this period of courtship, the lady owes the fidelity to the man likewise the guy too.

So, if she freely visits hotel with unknown guys during the courtship period , what assurance do we have that she won't continue after she is being taken to the alter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Jackossky(m): 1:02am On Jan 03, 2019
highpriestess:

Can you swear with your two balls that you have been faithful to her ever since you started dating her.
Not supporting her though, but if you aren't clean, I wonder why you should first cast the first stone.

So therefore, he should go ahead with the proposal. Brilliant suggestion from you connoisseur. undecided
Re: My GF Failed The Test by wealthyhenry(m): 2:22am On Jan 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
has the boyfriend shown any commitment? Anything can happen in a serious relationship

Tell me which responsible girl, who loves the bf and prays that her relationship works out goes to visit a guy in a five star hotel whiles admitting she has a bf? Why would she admit to having a bf but still willing to visit him if its not for the monitory gain. If that's not been a hoe, then I don't know what else is...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 03, 2019
wealthyhenry:

Tell me which responsible girl, who loves the bf and prays that her relationship works out goes to visit a guy in a five star hotel whiles admitting she has a bf? Why would she admit to having a bf but still willing to visit him if its not for the monitory gain. If that's not been a hoe, then I don't know what else is...
the one who is smart enough to be honest from the onset about her relationship status and not to put allher eggs in one basket

2 Likes

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Jackossky:

Maybe your overlooked where he said he want to propose?

If I'm to propose to a girl, I will be 100% sure she's loyal. She owes that loyalty to him because she encased herself in a serious relationship with him in the first place.

No man would just see a woman and take her straight to the alter,there is always courtship involved aside from arraigned marriage. During this period of courtship, the lady owes the fidelity to the man likewise the guy too.

So, if she freely visits hotel with unknown guys during the courtship period , what assurance do we have that she won't continue after she is being taken to the alter?
She doesnt owe him any loyalty until he proposes. Loyalty from your lady is not your birthright.
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Neither r these niggas
berbz:
This hoes ain’t loyal

1 Like

Re: My GF Failed The Test by donbrowser(m): 4:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Madlov3:
thats the problem, i live in Benin and she stays in Lagos.. the 5 star hotelsr agreed on is inLagos
Change location. You have event in Benin. Choose Benin hotel. She's ready to go anywhere. If you don't make her come there no case my brother. She'll just deny everything that she's meeting another guy doesn't mean she'll enter the hotel room afterall she already mentioned you. Women are like that.
Re: My GF Failed The Test by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Abi o. Op take it easy. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't. Maybe she's just being curious and loves groove and fun.

Don't ask for no nude pictures. We don't need it.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My GF Failed The Test by wealthyhenry(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the one who is smart enough to be honest from the onset about her relationship status and not to put allher eggs in one basket

Now I see you're arguing blindly. I'll put this matter to rest. All d best tho...
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Vikky014(f): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2019
Madlov3:

from bad côok to this.Is it till angel appear in ur dream to tell u bfore u quitor u r planning to divorce later?
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
This thread made me realized that most Nigerian men are selfish and self-centered..I'm pretty sure they will fall for this same prank.You are not perfect yet you are expecting perfection form ur partner...
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
She doesnt owe him any loyalty until he proposes. Loyalty from your lady is not your birthright.
Thank you very much...you Said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology / Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / Where Do U Wish To Fück Or Get Fücked??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.