Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram (62377 Views)

Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Gudwork(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
He just made it seem as if no big deal for celebrating the new year.. see how easy he just took his life to d grave.. wey people dey fear to die!!
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by akinwun(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Jakama90(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari regime and suicide is like 5 & 6.
Mr Jibril why? Why?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Martinez19(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
GoldHorse:

Your came to this conclusion from your personal experience or from others that have similar experience?
Nna forget am o grin. Suicide is not for chicken hearted people. A simple biology course should shed more light on self-preservation. Suicide is hard. Impulsive rashness, sheer bravery or "exhaustion" from enduring harsh life situations are need to make the leap.

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by kjhova(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.

Don't sweat it kid, not everyone around you is as happy as they appear. Life is much fkuced up for most of us. Don't get caught up in the act.

That said, don't kill yourself for shiiiiiit. Talk to someone, pay attention to Tue things that interest you the most, dare to do something crazy, explore your world, laugh, love and be content. Leave Buhari and Atiku matters, let Davido and Linda handle their own matters, hell, don't load yourself with the world's palaver!

You'd find out that life is vain and we are all just cocks floating on its waves.

11 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by pretteemee(f): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
No matter the situation U are be sure that someone else is in a worst state.....U rly don't have the right to take Ur life only cowards do that....RIP

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
enronaldonante:

Wetin happen to you?
why you wan know?you wan drink snipper on his behalf?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by kinglee007(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
This people nowadays want to make Sniper expensive and scarce now. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Too bad.. Who is he leaving his wife to ?
na dat one concern you, go carry her now
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yewandequeen:
People are really depressed. I cant help but wonder on what pushed him to it.
yewande this your chest na oke sapati

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Buffalowings3(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.
Nobody cares about us too but we choose to be happy..
Life isn't fair..
And my life lesson is that things always work out in the end though it may be a long and tortuous journey.
Bro I won't tell you about jesus or some daddy in the sky..
But I can recommend this book for you to read,

Your Erroneous zone..
Download it from here

http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Your+erroneous+zones&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
Click on any of the mirrors..
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by charles009(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Those whom the gods love die young.

I am afraid to die for only one reason, not that I am scared of death itself, but I am afraid that I might come back to life an Hausa man, scares the shit out of me.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by madjune(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Joromi12:
Because of woman hahahahahahahaha. Very silly guy. Rest in hell

Who tell you say na woman?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Mursz: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
No one should be, or deserve to be at this low ebb.

To think that, alot of people don’t accept that this is real and it happens is just mind-blowing.

Do not judge or chastise anyone until you’ve walked in their shoes, I almost got this low but for strong interventions.

Nothing and no one is worth dying for, you only live once, so live for yourself.

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Zubbyemodi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Salute to him and others who take the hard route out of life.

Death is inevitable, no matter how we try to run away from it.

For facing it head on, you have my respect.

Enjoy your journey on the other side.
only cowards take their lives
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Toks2008(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job.

I'm sure anybody that commit suicide is weak. Where do u put your faith?

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro

Hmmmm! I am happy the storm is over..if i share my experience people will cry so just lemme keep mum.

3 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Moneytize: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
finalboss:
jesus couldnt save him
Had he reached out to the mesiah he would not only be saved but have lasting peace, not as the world giveth and taketh back.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by HALBRIZZ(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Resulting to suicide isn't the best options to life. Lest we forget, that the pressures society, family, among others has caused many to be heavily burdened. Any yet, they can't tell or explain to all one their predicaments and even, if they tell us, what did we do to assist them - rather than seek help on their behaves, we resort to prayers, abuses and jest (as seen in some of the posts/comments) here on the platform. We tend to take serious issues to the gutters, jettison the affected people feelings, and rights.
That a grown up man took his life isn't funny considering the fact that he was a family man with his mother still alive. Now, let look at this scenario here - he posted the said suicide note on Instagram for "minutes" and nobody, not even his or enemy on his account could call the attention of his parents or law enforcement officers to the note like, yet everyone are happy to abuse himself for failing himself.
I pray, may we not see TROUBLE in life.

The man might have been telling people his predicaments and is possible they refused to take him serious, calling him bluff, just like those who saw the notes online does. He might have been depressed and no one cares.

Suicide is no longer scared in our society, that it's happens to someone else does mean it can happen to someone close to us.

Let be our brothers keeper and look out forms ourselves rather than our worldly wealth.

4 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Eres94: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:

look unto Jesus..and you will find joy and light bro
enduring isn't easy.. but you were made for more and better things, remember everything has its season.. your time will come.. be patient, learn, meditate, pray and be brave..you will one day rise like a giant and be able to do the things you luv...
life aint easy.. but instead of why me ? say try me ?
God bless bro
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Buffalowings3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Zubbyemodi:
only cowards take their lives
To me he wasnt.
He wanted it and he stayed true to it..
If only he had chosen life..
If only he had bent his circumstances to his will..

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by kingkuntaval: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This one just wants to TREND by taking his LIFE,
he thinks he would come back after such

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by moscobabs(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
LegalOpinion:

I feel every word you put up here. It's a road I have travelled. Setback is terrible, it takes only the truly brave people to overcome its attendant depression and shame.

There were times I looked at myself in the mirror to see how terrible I have turned and I started laughing.

Bro things are happening only the strong win the battle

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
darlenese:
only selfish people commit suicide.

if u kill yourself without putting your loved ones into consideration, then u deserved to die. mshheeeew.

I spent 7 years seeking for admission due to . financial and some other obstacles, I have been deeply depressed even with a family that didn't even noticed my depression. my first love (now hubby) was the only reason I told myself I wasn't going to die. today my life is a testimony.
Who are you to judge? most people who commit suicide don't have love ones. People around them don't seems to care. they feel alone and empty, life no longer have any meaning to them.. I want you to start seeing suicide like a pain ( something like a constant headache) .. You live with everyday of your life. if you look at it that way it's hard to stay alive ... you just want the pain to end and the only reliable way is to end the life itself.

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Mike008(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Me, suicide? Tofiakwa!
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by ashjay001(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Moreoffaith:
The guy above me carry him mumu enter 2019, Chai!!

Suicide is not an option no matter what you are facing in life.

You pray for your mum to be healed but add salt to her injury.

May God heal her and protect the little kids you left behind.

An hypocrite, even in death! He claimed d kids give him joy, yet abandoned them to a life already hard enough with a fathersad

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by wink2015(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
A Lagos-based DJ, Seun Omogaji, has allegedly taken his own life, moments after leaving a note on Instagram.

According to an inside source, Seun drank “Sniper,” an insecticide. In the post made 4 hours ago on his page, the deceased said:

“Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone.
Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much.
To all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy.
Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤.” .

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/nigerian-dj-commits-suicide-after.html

TOO BAD!

May the Good Lord have mercy on his soul!

Our thoughts and prayers goes to his immediate family members.

May God Almighty help to comfort them and give them the strength to bear this irreparable loss.

May this bad news never be our portion for 2019.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by pythonkid(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Nobody cares about us too but we choose to be happy..
Life isn't fair..
And my life lesson is that things always work out in the end though it may be a long and tortuous journey.
Bro I won't tell you about jesus or some daddy in the sky..
But I can recommend this book for you to read,

Your Erroneous zone..
Download it from here

http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Your+erroneous+zones&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
Click on any of the mirrors..

Don't have enough data to dwnlod but thanks, will do nytim I have
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by YeraKay(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job. How many I wan mention...I suffered!!!

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro

I believe everyone has a limit to their faithfulness

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by IbrahimDamola: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hedonini:
Buhari is the most successful merchant of death in Nigerian history.

Suicide was almost unheard of during previous administrations, but as soon as Buhari got in, the floodgates of HELL flung open, and now suicide happens daily.

And this is only the first term.

By the time he spends another four years, suicide would be as common as malaria across Nigeria.

Anyday Nigerians don't die and spill their blood, dumbohari can never sleep well that night. He derives joy in hearing the death of Nigerians. Evil man he is.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by anicecupoftee: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job. How many I wan mention...I suffered!!!

R.I.P bro

Someone can have all the money in the world and still be depressed, suicidal even.
Depression is not always based on external circumstances.
Sometimes there's just this feeling of emptiness one can't even give a reason why.

May his soul rest in peace.
Love and light to those he left.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by booblacain(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Suicide is the easy way out.

Only weaklings go for the easy ways sad

Shut up your mouth there. If you think it is easy to take your own life go and try it na.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Mbediogu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Salute to him and others who take the hard route out of life.

Death is inevitable, no matter how we try to run away from it.

For facing it head on, you have my respect.

Enjoy your journey on the other side.

I cannot go with you. Suicide is for cowards who have come to their wits end.
It is only those too scared to face life s challenges that take the easy way out.
Their is no pain in death and it takes a few minutes. Life is for the truly brave.
RIP to him Sha but I don't recommend his solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.