Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114749 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2007
Emad:

we are looking for the most pleasureable character,
NOT the most irritating character
I don't know about you but when Justice was grinding liek an old woman about his height i changed channels

@Emad
Jeff is not a pleasurable character, is he? And i don't think i can sit and watch BBA if all that was showing were 'pleasurable characters.' We need someone that turns our collective gut. That's where the term 'pet hate' comes from. It's easy to turn on your tv and at the same time think before the picture comes on "what's justice up to now?" You'd never turn on your tv and think, "what's jeff been up to?" Aside from the threat Justice may pose to Ofunneka (which is minimal anyway, considering he has Meryl and Lerato to think about) i think Justice has much more entertainment value than Jeff. I still think Jeff should go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
No Lele,Jeff is on his way out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kanz: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2007
lawyerchap:

Justice has an inferiority complex. I agree.

Justice expects to be treated differently because of his height.  I agree.

Justice blames everything on his height. I agree.

Justice is a habitual complainant. I agree.

Justice can be unbelievably petulant. I agree.

Justice can be terribly obstinate. I agree.

Justice can be as forgiving as a .45 slug fired at point blank range.I agree.

Justice can be a real pain in the ass (no pun intended). I agree.

Justice creates unnecessary drama in the house. I agree.

But these are precisely the reasons why i want to keep Justice in the house. After all, it's about keeping us entertained.

Now, if anyone can list nine reasons, any nine reasons, why we should keep jeff in the house, i'll be with you in voting Justice out.

is justice the first person to be short. i dnt like jeff, i think he shld be voted off (3000 pushups ko) when he said that it really pained me. justice is an intelligent person. he shldn't use his height as an excuse 2 misbehave. truely he suffers from inferiority complex that is y he tried that trash wit meryl .
tng link=topic=49369.msg1418594#msg1418594 date=1187782466:

I think we should keep justice. No one would take what meryl told him short or tall. And justice knows that even in her dreams she would not talk to the other guys like that; besides her apologies were not sincere. She just wanted to fulfil all righteousness.
Please vote jeff out, we need the justice flavour.

excuse me, im rite behind meryl in what she said to justice (though i can't stand her slutty behaviour). frankly if it wz m that justice tried to order what meryl said would jst be a tip compared to d iceberg i wd hav givin him because i can't stand mannerless guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2007
but, the lil guy and all his drama does bring something to the house and he certainly has entertainment value, wether it's him arguing about a senseless point or just plain clowning.my man jeff is absolutely dry, if there were 12 of him in d house, i 4 sue MNET 4 trying to kill me with boredom.who says he's no theat, watchin him do his excercise routine is such a scary & horrible sight, not for the faint hearted.it could scare some people off excercising for life.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2007
i am voting Justice out angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kulaShaker(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2007
how can i watch it on line in the UK?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Gamine(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
those BB texters will not kill me with laff ooooo!!!! grin grin

one said

'"Pls BB is not a football match betwn Nigeria and Ghana!

ghanians lets support offuneka, Nigerians support kweku""
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by chycin(f): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
who is ur favourite rep in the Big Brother Africa 2

Ofunneka - Nigeria
Kweku - Ghana
Lerato - South Africa
Meryl - Namibia
Richard - Tanazania
Justica - Botswana
Maureen - Uganda
Bertha -Zimbabwe
Maxwell -Zambia
Jeff -Kenya
Code -Malawi
Tatiana -Angola
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2007
I have already voted out Jeff.

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Orikinla(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2007
Big Brother is degrading womanhood as I have just seen the ladies bathing in the nude and the Nigerian girl was even so desperate to show her flabby drooping breasts.

Some women should not be naked in public.

How much are they paying them to be displaying their nudity for 90 days?

Are Africans so cheap?

This is an African ANIMAL FARM LIVE.
SHAME.  SHAME. SHAME.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Chiori(m): 4:27am On Aug 25, 2007
Na jealousy dey talk. If na you, you go do badder so make you do win the 100 thousand $. Leave those babes joo. Encourage them instead.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by acidrop(f): 4:56am On Aug 25, 2007
ok, the only way 2 watch this BB is to go 2 9ja abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2007
@acid

check the various links in the thread

you should igbe able to see highlights pictures and other stuff
i'm in nigeria and i havent watched and i still know whats going on
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by abbeydguru(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2007
I think Ofunneka is doing fine. But she is too dull for my liking.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2007
Very dull
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2007
Well, Justice got his butt kicked out. Bad for the house, i think i like the way the liitle botsy irritated everyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2007
I was glad
CRY baby should go back and cry on his mother's skirt
We want adults in the house not kinder garden recruits angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2007
good work people
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2007
Justice said he wanted to be evicted instead of Bertha and he got his wish. The little man from Botswana was evicted Sunday, becoming the first Housemate to leave Big Brother Africa II. Missed the show though as I was at Koffi Burstin Loose at the MUSON. I wonder how Jeff felt to know that he was up for eviction without knowing it. And I wonder how he’s going to view Meryl from now on. It was a stroke of pure genius by Biggy.

Well, well well. People, we have our first real kiss of BBA2. and it came from the most unexpected quarters. One would have thought it would come from the obvious pairings of either Kwaku and Meryl or Max and Lerato. But it was from the fledgling romance of Code and Maureen that we got the first emotion-based kiss. I’m like, WHAT? They are both in relationships that are supposed to be serious. It happened after bertha’s party when they were all drunk as skunks; or at least, that’s their excuse. Then they spent almost an hour the next night trying to rationalise what happened. But not before Code displayed confirmation of a curiously consistent need to gossip. Code seems to be a woman trapped in a man’s body as he needs to download everything he does to either Max or Bertha. I know many women who do not gossip half as much as Code does. But back to the kiss.  Code came the next night to tell Maureen that he did not intend to pursue it further while she asserted that nothing would have happened anyway as there is a certain point beyond which she would never go. Yeah Right. Where do you get off telling a guy you’re attracted to him when you have a boyfriend? You kissed the guy and confessed you thought of what would happen when you left the house. He in Malawi and you in Uganda. Seems like you’re already seeing the white picket fence and dreadlocked kids running about in the garden. They both looked pathetic to me as they desperately tried to spin some damage control. They both said they didn’t feel guilty about it, which, for me, sort of defeats the entire purpose of damage control. I may be wrong, but isn’t remorse still the greatest catalyst for forgiveness?

Bertha is head of house after delivering her answer to the riddle task in one second flat. Ofunneka came second but that wasn’t good enough. Wonder how Bertha’s going to function after being laid low by an accident during the obstacle course task. She had to go see a doctor and returned to the house on crutches. She’s been largely bedridden since then. Even on her birthday, she had to watch the housemates dancing and having fun on her behalf. They had tequila and all made some nice speeches that had bertha in tears. But I don’t think the tears came from the beauty of the words that were said. All I could think was Bertha saying to herself, ‘half of all these people saying these nice things nominated me for eviction.’ The tears, for me, were from the deceit of the whole situation. Only Justice’s speech rang true. He actually said he hopes he’s evicted instead of Bertha and that really got the housemates attention. Jeff was asleep.

Did anyone watch the ringtone task? Richard is really missing his wife o. His ringtone went something like this: Where’s the lotion? I want to do the motion. I want to, I want to, I want to masturbate. Or something along those lines. He told Lerato he has sex with his wife three or four time a week, so going without for twenty days had him seriously considering spending time in the toilet with a bottle of hand lotion. Poor guy.

Meryl’s ringtone was classic Meryl. Hear her: My coochie, my coochie, my coochie is on fire, please Big Brother come and put out this fire. My jaw was on the floor in shock. But then, it’s Meryl.

Today is another round of nominations. With Bertha as head of house, she’ll be in a position to save Meryl, but will she? Meryl had four nominations last week, this week she could have more. Anyways, let’s see how this plays out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2007
Justice out the next person will be JEFF
angry he can bloody go and write books at home
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2007
Whao!, good one lawyerchapp. Very wonderful analogy as usual.

I won't want meryl to leave yet. She and Lerato are kind of the life of the house. Can't imagine what the house will be like without them. Neither should our homegirl ofu go yet.

I think Richard should be next in line, let him go home to his wife before Titiana causes him to sin.

wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2007
i guess there r no surprises with justice being d 1st one to go.sad to miss d lil bugger though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2007
lawyerchap thanks for dat summary, u da man!

little surprise justice is out, next is jeff unless something unexpected happens

pls does meryl have any clothes or she went in with just her underwear shocked

i like ofunneka but have to say she looks scary especially when she smiles or laffs shocked

does richard really value his marraige? wats d adeal with tati
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by molluma(f): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2007
lawyerchap:

I wonder how Jeff felt to know that he was up for eviction without knowing it. And I wonder how he’s going to view Meryl from now on. It was a stroke of pure genius by Biggy.

Did anyone watch the ringtone task? Richard is really missing his wife o. His ringtone went something like this: Where’s the lotion? I want to do the motion. I want to, I want to, I want to masturbate. Or something along those lines. He told Lerato he has sex with his wife three or four time a week, so going without for twenty days had him seriously considering spending time in the toilet with a bottle of hand lotion. Poor guy.

Meryl’s ringtone was classic Meryl. Hear her: My coochie, my coochie, my coochie is on fire, please Big Brother come and put out this fire. My jaw was on the floor in shock. But then, it’s Meryl.

Lawyer wat do u think of the fledging romance btw richard and tatiana? about Jeffs feelings well backstabbing is the theme of big bros
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
molluma:

Lawyer what do u think of the fledging romance between richard and tatiana? about Jeffs feelings well backstabbing is the theme of big bros

@Molluma
I've always said that Tatiana is playing a strategic game. She knows that if she remains unattached in the house, the housemates will sooner or later realize that she's just playing the game and begin to nominate her. I mean, she's desirable, why else would she remain unattached if not to be able to warm her way into everyone's heart (and so avoid nomination). But that has become obvious with her shenanigans with Jeff. That was obviously Tatiana playing the game. She is not attracted to him but did you see how she was all over him? She knows now that getting attached would create the impresson that she has let down her guard and is not merely playing the game but is being 'real'. Combining emotional vulnerability with her playful goofiness would create a Tatiana no one would have the heart to nominate for eviction (except maybe some female with an eye on Richard. but being married, Richard is not exactly high on any female housemate's list of possible hookups). It's easy to see through this because she chose the least 'dangerous' male to pair with. Richard is married and Tatiana is in a serious relationship. There's nothing there, it's just Tatiana playing the game again. Trust me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by molluma(f): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2007
Tatiana is playing the game.that obvious she is a proffesional actress.but looks like poor R ichard is fallin hook line and sinker.plus its obvious he misses his wife,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hey people what are your takes on nominations today?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2007
its gonna b jeff & maybe maureen or ofunneka
bertha will still escape due to sympathy vote cos of her injury
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2007
JEFF vs MAUREEN

JEFF to go

Why Kweku hate Ofu like dt?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2007
Why the rubbish of saving people's faces sef
That Bertha is becoming a pain in the ass.
Is that her father's house or something
Meryl saved her face and she returned the gesture,really that house is beginning to give me running stomach.
And what is Richard doing with Tatiana Anyway undecided
What's with Lerato wink
And why is Code blowing hot and cold where Maureen is angry
They should'nt make me angry oo hmmmmmmn
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2007
Why Kweku hate Ofu like dt?

I tire oh. Fake ass nigga. He would go once he comes up for eviction. Viewers are not feeling him anymore.

@modups

You were right then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2007
@everbright, pls take it easy oh. no mind dem jare
na small pikin day do dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.