Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114782 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2007
lawyerchap:

And where are all these nude pictures everyone is shouting about?

I saw the pics of the housemates here www.bbafrica2./uncut

They are not just shouting, the pics are real. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kulaShaker(f): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2007
i saw the pics, those girls should put them away! omg, there you have an array of some of the ugliest boobs and bums on the continent. PLS CENSOR THOSE TITIIES AND BUMS ASAP YIKES BIG BRO COME ON !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2007
i think Justice shd be voted out next will be Meryll
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2007
Lawyerchap,I am shocked you expect our babe(Ofuneka) for an eviction! For some days now,the babe has proven hersely worthy of still being retained in the house. I guess we should support her. Can't u see that these days the make-up has improved. I think she is waking up and at the right time.LET US GIVE HER OUR SUPPORT,GUYS!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
segunjogun:

Lawyerchap,I am shocked you expect our babe(Ofuneka) for an eviction! For some days now,the babe has proven hersely worthy of still being retained in the house. I guess we should support her. Can't u see that these days the make-up has improved. I think she is waking up and at the right time.LET US GIVE HER OUR SUPPORT,GUYS!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not hoping for her to be evicted, but going with the beef in the house, i thought she would be nominated more than twice. You know Lerato and Meryl were upset with some of her decisions when she was house leader. And with Meryl being head of house, the situation was looking dicey for Ofunneka. I have always supported Ofunneka and have always asked that we support her. If you had taken time to read through the thread you would have noticed this. Anyhow, we're thankful she was spared. And i agree with you, she's becoming more vocal and her intelligence is beginning to show. I think she may be in the house for some time to come.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Chiori(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2007
I am impressed the way Ofunneka has picked up on her ratings. She is fast becoming a favorite. Initially, I was wondering how she made it there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 1:13am On Aug 22, 2007
She is playing some hard good game
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 1:27am On Aug 22, 2007
Justice to go

What do you all think?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2007
9ja4eva:

Justice to go

What do you all think?

@9ja4eva
you know, i'd rather we kept justice and evicted Jeff. Know why? Justice provides talking points for viewers, hence entertainment. Jeff is just there occupying space. Aside from his preposterous exercise routine, the kenyan is a non-event in that house. I think he should go. Justice still serves a purpose even if it is just so we can have someone to dislike, sort of like Jerrilyn in West African Idols. I think Jeff should go. Whaddya think?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2007
i think that Bertha is now bitter and she is seeing everybody as teh enemy she shd understand that this is a game,
it is a survival of the fittess,
she will go eventually because she is not teh one who will win the trophy so the sooner she goes the better
Justic shd GO home and cry on his mother's lap, or else i myself will go there and shoove it up his ass
He thinks that by Sulking he cant get his way, he is incredibly Childish and i noticd when he was argueing yesterday with Ofunneka he is a very DULL boy,
he found it very difficult to understand her angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2007
Jeff to go! Why?
Justice is controversial and very much unliked, its definite this won't be his last nomination soon! The only thing Jeff adds to the house is body mass -102kg. Even when his mother's message was being relayed, he showed no emotion whatsoever, Tatiana was more excited at seeing Jeff's mum than jeff himself.
He doesn't gossip, he doesn't contribute to anything. And when Tati the slutty sat on his laps rubbing him all over (on sunday before the nominations) he DID NOTHING. I hope this doesn't amount to slander but it would take a gay chap to do that. Did i mention that he looks and eats like SHREK?
Justice however would cause everyone problems. As much i don't like his personality, i think i enjoy his person being in the house (at least for now).
Bertha the she-devil was saved by Meryl the silly, I pray that comes back to hunt and slay her.
Big ups to Ofu the lacklustre, she lives to die another day, hopefully not soon. and can she please change that bathing pants, it seems she stole it from Leratho.
@lawyerchap
I like Tati for the money but watchout for Code, anyway sha its still early days

text "VOTE JEFF"
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2007
I think Justice shd go before Jeff
I hate that Nigga, he just gets into everyones butt.
he has the typical short man syndrome angry angry blaming everybody for his height
As Richard said, "if you have a problem with your height GROW TALL"
Tati seems to be wanting to please everyone, she is a snake, i dont like her, something tells me she is not sincere
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kfrancise(f): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2007
pls who knows Big Brothers Africa site
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2007
k_francise:

please who knows Big Brothers Africa site

Its www.mnentafrica.com/bigbrother
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2007
I believe Justice just needs somebody to show him some love and attitude.The reason why the short fellow still irritates is because everybody refuses to understand him.But for Jeff,he has no biz being in the house,he should go back home and concentrate on intellectual works.You guys should not be surprised about his serious actions,those are some of the idiosyncrasies of people with melancholy temperament.I think there are better things for him to do in life than being in that house.I respect Jeff because he's a writer.I am voting him out because I love him![color=#550000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2007
the house mates love Justice they have tried but he just sulks and makes a mountain out of an aunt hill.
i can cope with Jeff's face a little longer
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kfrancise(f): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2007
thanks Ndi for the site
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by moondust(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2007
why is it only shower time u guys watch?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2007
Voting Jeff out doesnt spell right now.I think Justice would be the right choice now as he jst got into an argument with Ofu.We need to be calculative in voting peeps out.Jeff is no threat now.

Peeps what do u people think?I never begin vote oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kanz: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2007
go meryl!!!!! never liked her. but frankly JUSTICE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED, i tink Ofunneka is acting all quiet because she doesn't want anyone to disrespect her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
Meryl to go next
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2007
I think we should keep justice. No one would take what meryl told him short or tall. And justice knows that even in her dreams she would not talk to the other guys like that; besides her apologies were not sincere. She just wanted to fulfil all righteousness.
Please vote jeff out, we need the justice flavour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2007
If keeping Justice wont spoil Ofus chance den y nt
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by funmeme01(f): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2007
you guy have not been updating, who do you love in the house cause i can't stand Lerato and Meryl, the are too loose to be called ladies.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by funmeme01(f): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
please let's vote Jeff out he is boring and does not exist so we cant miss him.Justice thou is intelligent and stubborn he is prefarable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by moondust(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
funmeme01:

you guy have not been updating, who do you love in the house cause i can't stand Lerato and Meryl, the are too loose to be called ladies.
ur opinion.
as far as we guys are concerned, they totally ROCK!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2007
Funmi,
you have my buy in.Jeff should go. He contributes nothing either bad or good to the house. After this, I think Merryl should follow suite;THE GIRL IS TOO LOOSE AND VULGAR. I have not learnt anything from her since the program started.I just imagine what her mom meant when she said she is proud of her; is it her unclothedness which she parades around or what? Like mother, like daughter!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
Justice shd GO
He has too much of an inferiority complex
at least Jeff reps that Rational guy who is always stating the principles of life
Justice only contributes to COMPLAIN
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2007
I hope the house mates are afraid of the "new camera angles" of their nude pictures. Is this really necessary?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
Justice has an inferiority complex. I agree.

Justice expects to be treated differently because of his height.  I agree.

Justice blames everything on his height. I agree.

Justice is a habitual complainant. I agree.

Justice can be unbelievably petulant. I agree.

Justice can be terribly obstinate. I agree.

Justice can be as forgiving as a .45 slug fired at point blank range.I agree.

Justice can be a real pain in the ass (no pun intended). I agree.

Justice creates unnecessary drama in the house. I agree.

But these are precisely the reasons why i want to keep Justice in the house. After all, it's about keeping us entertained.

Now, if anyone can list nine reasons, any nine reasons, why we should keep jeff in the house, i'll be with you in voting Justice out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
we are looking for the most pleasureable character,
NOT the most irritating character
I dont know about you but when Justice was grinding liek an old woman about his height i changed channels
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2007
I like Ofu, she's very hardworking,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.