Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114699 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kanz: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
=mimiko= i wish u luck and longlife in ur political aspirations.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
@lawyerchap
When i saw Jeff's profile with the 3000 pushups i was amazed, but when i saw what he calls pushups, i ran for cover, that man is a joker, from his orange suit or whatever he was wearing to his thick accent, the guy no be am at all, between him and justice, someone must go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by laeti: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2007
I am very disappointed with Nigerians, all they do is to put ofuneka down, did you see the way Lerato talk about Nigerians and she disgrace our currency, today was so funny because there were a war between naija and south african on tv,they said that we go there to have a good life and we are bush people and jealous of Lerato because she lives a good life than most of naija people, I wonder, s.a women are bitches it is easy to mess her for less than $2, they have no home training and respect for so ever and what they said about our guys is that they behave like these because Sa women are free, can you imagine? theose people that had freedom just in 1994,and most of them still leaving in town ship with no education and try to rule the world abi?Before i forgot, she said to big bro that ofu is using joujou, a soap with funny smell, I promised you that lerato who look worst than Big Mama need to be floged, I have been here for 5 years now trying to finish my studies this year and get out of here, this country is hell, they have the most stupid african people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
Anybody that says they do 3000 push ups is mad! Na electric dem dey use?

I put out an average of 20 push ups at any single time maximum, 40 push ups.

Why somebody go dey lie say e fit do 3000 push ups. E forget say we go dey watch am for Big Brother house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
laeti:

I am very disappointed with Nigerians, all they do is to put ofuneka down, did you see the way Lerato talk about Nigerians and she disgrace our currency, today was so funny because there were a war between naija and south african on tv,they said that we go there to have a good life and we are bush people and jealous of Lerato because she lives a good life than most of naija people, I wonder, s.a women are bitches it is easy to mess her for less than $2, they have no home training and respect for so ever and what they said about our guys is that they behave like these because Sa women are free, can you imagine? theose people that had freedom just in 1994,and most of them still leaving in town ship with no education and try to rule the world abi?Before i forgot, she said to big bro that ofu is using joujou, a soap with funny smell, I promised you that lerato who look worst than Big Mama need to be floged, I have been here for 5 years now trying to finish my studies this year and get out of here, this country is hell, they have the most stupid african people.

Lerato should be voted off.

@Lawyerchap

Props up.Na u be the real big brother
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
sumbodi dey yab my people

no way after disgracing herself on continental TV

pls when do we vote

140 million people that insult shud not go down lightly angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2007
Lerato is officially Public Enemy Number 1. She has to be voted off this weekend. She cannot insult a nation of 140 million people in a reality show based on votes and hope to get away with it. That is nothing short of a dare to every nigerian. She's saying, i can insult you and you can't do s**t about it. Are we going to let this go like that? Hell no. Lerato just has to be shown that her mouth can run her into trouble. Trust our homegirl Ofunneka to put her up for eviction. And being houseleader, whoever she puts up for eviction stays nominated, no remedy. The rest is up to us. We must vote her off. She says homegirl bathes with Juju (actually Dudu Osun soap) and that her dance on Sunday was a fetish ritual dance. Hello, trying to talk about my culture? You are so out of that house come sunday. Guys, if we don't vote her out, we've let ourselves down. Let's evict the lard-ass.

I'm going to start a chain sms to everyone i know, whether they watch BBA or not, telling them how lerato insulted us and asking them to send her name to 34626 on sunday night. 75 Naira is not too much to teach the loudmouth a lesson she'll never forget. Lets consign her to the ignominy of being the first to leave BBA2. Thereafter she will be very quickly forgotten.

People, let's not take this lying low. I suggest everyone should do something to spread the news. Lets stand up for our country for once.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by endychux: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2007
Lerato or whatever she's called must be shown the way out. Can u imagine that non skull saying the Nigeria is known for voodoo practice alone. simply because nneka did a nigerian dance. I think there is a conspiracy about Nigeria and not jst nneka, I watched as lerato, meryl and richard say all kind of trash about Nigeria. This is just unacceptable. We should make her know that Nigeria is still the gaint of Africa.
going by our population we can still determine what happens in this continent.
let rise up to defend ourselves.
LERATO IS ANTI-NIGERIA AND SHE MUST BE SHOWN THE WAY OUT. SHE MUST BE EVICTED COME SUNDAY .

Proudly Naija
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2007
seconded Lerato must go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2007
@endychux
Thot i was the only one who saw that. IMAGINE that sex starved bitch running her mouth. They all have a problem with her cos she puts them in their places esp lerato nd meryl directly or indirectly. Nigerians abeg forget say the gal ugly or boring or whatever lets support our own nd show them whta naija is made of. Imagine! this are a people that were begging for world mercy not up to 15yrs ago.Everybdy dey talk, richard they talk-bisexual Bleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kanz: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2007
u guys r rite all the s.a women on bba hav always bn known 2 b very bitchy and loose. look at abby in bba1 wat did she do but mess herself on national tv and they call that entertaining. i'd rather do the ironing than watch that crap. ofunneka mite b "boring" but she has moral etiquettes. cherise didn't win by being a LovePeddler, she was atrue african woman and thats wat we r lookin for. i am not saying they shld conceal their lifestyles but that focusing on their sexuality is not d only thing that keeps the audience entertained.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Razorr(f): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2007
Haaaaa good!

Lerato must GO! angry

She'll be victim no.1. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2007
@razorr
For sure she wont come up for eviction this week most probabaly offuneka and jeff or justice. I know our vote would be just one block but lets try all we can to keep our gal there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by endychux: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2007
I'm happy with the follow up comments, Now we've agreed that granny called Lerato must go, pls I urge all proud nigerian to ensure that the vote so as to evict that big 4 nuttin' mumu.

I wished u guyz saw her mouth running naija.

once more LERATO MUST BE SHOWN THE WAY OUT THIS SUNDAY.

PROUDLY NAIJA
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2007
tng:

@razorr
For sure she wont come up for eviction this week most probabaly offuneka and jeff or justice. I know our vote would be just one block but lets try all we can to keep our girl there.

@tng
Ofunneka is the Head of House this week and she has certain privileges amongst which is the power to save one person nominated for eviction and substitute another housemate. If Ofunneka is nominated as i'm sure she will be, she will use her privilege to save herself and i can bet my Getaway Club payout that she will substitute Lerato. When that happens, Nigerians, i cannot stress this enough, WE HAVE TO VOTE LERATO OUT. WE CANNOT LET OUR HOMEGIRL DOWN. IF IT HAPPENS LIKE THIS AND WE LET LERATO SURVIVE EVICTION, WE WOULD HAVE SHOWN OURSELVES AS TOOTHLESS BULLDOGS WITH NO RIGHT TO THE CLAIM OF GIANT OF AFRICA.

Also remember that the substitution will be made public after the eviction, so if Lerato survives, you can imagine how life will be for homegirl in the house. We have to so get Lerato this weekend. It's a golden opportunity that will not arise again.

People please send text to the Strapline on the show telling of how Lerato insulted Nigerians. Get the message out. Lerato has to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by naija4laif: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2007
abeg oooo is it time to votend whoz up for eviction??
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2007
hate to sound like a broken record, but so long as nollywood continues to churn out d crap de show on africamagic, which portrays us as a voodoo nation, y r we blaming lerato for relating to a false notion that we ourselves amplify and seemingly celebrate.

but having said that, let's kick d b----ch out of d house 4 havin d audacity to yab us .she de craze?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2007
@lawyercahp
I thot the twist would start next wk monday and by then Offuneka would no longer be house leader?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2007
@tng
No it starts this week and Ofunneka has those almighty powers. So, we have to get Lerato out. Meanwhile, music lovers, West Africa's Idols will be performing on stage again. See here for more details. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72422.0.html
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by salehm(m): 2:45am On Aug 16, 2007
Yeah Lerato must Go.She Sucks.
But
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by DisGuy: 4:38am On Aug 16, 2007
http://naijablog..com/2007/08/big-brother-africa.html na wetin u na dey wash be this?? make daddy adebayo and imam rasheed come cash u grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kanz: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2007
=coolkaboom= u r rite about afmag churning out that "crap" not really a home video fan but i think they still act stuff about the olden days and that constitutes voodoo. but this is the modern time, they should really focus on sth new. but then again it doesn't give that lousy oversexed s.a bitch to misyarn about nigerians angry. imean is she mad.
=razorr= it was cool of u to start the bba2 site. it totally rocks!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by laeti: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2007
Africa magic promoting voodoo or not, which African country does not practice voodoo? Even over sea they call it white magic; it is part of our culture. S.A themselves have voodoo they call muthsi. Is any one watches Chaka Zulu, there were wizards and witches,
She is a b, and need to go home to be useless as she is already. people let show those people who cant do without the presence of a white man in their land that we can handle it and we have the most beautiful, proper home training and respectful human being in Africa.
Proudly Nigeria!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by xcaper(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
LERATO should be voted off den

Meryl

Jeff
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
the girl is just there anyway wish her all the best
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
Ofu sef she needs to contribute and be lively.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by dominobaby(f): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2007
Wow, where have I been? I'm loving every bit of your write ups on this lawyerchap, keep them coming, cos i aint even watched any!! Ask me why?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
lerato should go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 2:58am On Aug 17, 2007
Somebody PM me when voting starts!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by naija4laif: 4:17am On Aug 17, 2007
okay am confused now, nominations starts next week,nd by den ofuneka wouldnt be d house head anymore,so if shez nominated,she cant do anything about it since someone else wud b d househead from next week??rite

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (85) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.