Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114772 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
Good news if its real

LERATO IS SURE OUT

makin:

@9ja4eva
Yes Ofunnekwa do watch the house.

Interesting.Dt means dey must have heard the 2 gossips talk?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2007
Abeg, I missed Ofunnekwa's re-entry, can i get the gist please please pretty please
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by amena(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2007
OH WAT A NITE IN BB2 HOUSE
DID U GUYS C D LOOK ON BERTHA'S FACE? SHE HAD THE LOOK OF oh wat must have happened btw my dear KWEKU and this OFUNEKA?

another twist in the game,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Ireke
thanks for the welcome oooo

@makin
Ure own good u missed it ,probably for a good cause. I was busy watching,'So u think u can dance , n by the time that one finished n i went bac, Ofuneku had already arrived. I missed it by 2 mins. Bertha was so shocked she cried. Theyve just been hugging n shouting since. Thank God for Mnet clips sha, i''ll watch it as soon as it comes on. This is wat happened sha.

'Culled from the mnet site'
Automated Big Brother summons Housemates into the Diary room. In the Diary Room, they find a message which says that Big Brother sends them a gift from Zanzibar. Housemates are told that the gift is in the Living Room.
Discovery
Housemates rush to the Lounge to discover a big package. Eager to find out what Biggie has sent to them, they tear at the package to reveal what is inside it.
Kwaku and Ofunneka Return
Ofunneka and Kwaku pop out of the box. There is wild jubilation in the House when they see the two Housemates who they thought had been evicted from the Big Brother House.
FULL STOP!

It has been a rollercoaster ride for everyone in the house, especially since BB's absence.
Bertha told Maureen straight out she hated her. Richiana quarrelled ,n gess who he went to for advice. The hippo n snake. They gave him good advice sha, but they now pitt him against Code.
They told him Code was up to no good, which is true, but their plan to convert Rich to their side won't work, cos Rich is too inlove with T.
Due to the frustrations the ladies have been giving them, the guys fessed up! Code n Rich.U guys r mean o! They were confessing to themselves how they miss their loved ones they left out there. Richard even wishes he cud call his wife shocked ABOMINATION!!!
Anyway the part i met was ofu n kwakoo just jumping about, with B looking from a distance with tears in her eyes.T now hugged her , n said he's bac, she said yeah, but i mite be going sunday, hence the reason for her tears.
L, has been looking from a distance, n her expressions range from, 'i'll b on my own to,@%%@^#@@, to 'i still love this guy n how do i get him to myself again'.(I hope u guys know Kweku was her first target, from day 1, b4 she got max).
Everyone is sha shocked.
The shocking moment for me was wen Maureen went to hug B(snake)in consolation, n they were apologising to themselves.Eh e oo! :oIt means the resurrection of Ofu n Ku brot about a temporary peace. Everything is fake, let's continue to see.

This is all for now.
U guys take care.
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Ireke
thanks for the welcome oooo

@makin
Ure own good u missed it ,probably for a good cause. I was busy watching,'So u think u can dance , n by the time that one finished n i went bac, Ofuneku had already arrived. I missed it by 2 mins. Bertha was so shocked she cried. Theyve just been hugging n shouting since. Thank God for Mnet clips sha, i''ll watch it as soon as it comes on. This is wat happened sha.

'Culled from the mnet site'
Automated Big Brother summons Housemates into the Diary room. In the Diary Room, they find a message which says that Big Brother sends them a gift from Zanzibar. Housemates are told that the gift is in the Living Room.
Discovery
Housemates rush to the Lounge to discover a big package. Eager to find out what Biggie has sent to them, they tear at the package to reveal what is inside it.
Kwaku and Ofunneka Return
Ofunneka and Kwaku pop out of the box. There is wild jubilation in the House when they see the two Housemates who they thought had been evicted from the Big Brother House.
FULL STOP!

It has been a rollercoaster ride for everyone in the house, especially since BB's absence.
Bertha told Maureen straight out she hated her. Richiana quarrelled ,n gess who he went to for advice. The hippo n snake. They gave him good advice sha, but they now pitt him against Code.
They told him Code was up to no good, which is true, but their plan to convert Rich to their side won't work, cos Rich is too inlove with T.
Due to the frustrations the ladies have been giving them, the guys fessed up! Code n Rich.U guys r mean o! They were confessing to themselves how they miss their loved ones they left out there. Richard even wishes he cud call his wife shocked ABOMINATION!!!
Anyway the part i met was ofu n kwakoo just jumping about, with B looking from a distance with tears in her eyes.T now hugged her , n said he's bac, she said yeah, but i mite be going sunday, hence the reason for her tears.
L, has been looking from a distance, n her expressions range from, 'i'll b on my own to,@%%@^#@@, to 'i still love this guy n how do i get him to myself again'.(I hope u guys know Kweku was her first target, from day 1, b4 she got max).
Everyone is sha shocked.
The shocking moment for me was wen Maureen went to hug B(snake)in consolation, n they were apologising to themselves.Eh e oo!  :oIt means the resurrection of Ofu n Ku brot about a temporary peace. Everything is fake, let's continue to see.

This is all for now.
U guys take care.
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2007
Interesting

Lerato leaves on Sunday though.Hope Kwaku wont hate on Ofu anymore?

Lets see how this goes though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
but B n L did not waste time in telling kwak the fake about how real they were and how everyone else was pretending etc. They even filled him in on Code's supposed hyprocisy b had to add that bit abt the bible study that code took.

Richard also mentioned to kwak abt the discussion B n L had with him .Richard looks easily convinced to me

B n L seem to think there will be no eviction this Sunday for them

B is truly decieving herself with kwaku , he's not really into her I think he just likes having a bedmate

Meeeen! B's hairline is sooooooooooo gone , that girl needs to see a doctor before she's bald shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
Mamus 2010 my love, where have you been

you know how demanding the learned profession can be!!!! been reading your post though, so you are not out of my mind kiss kiss

@ topic,

i did see the re-entry infact, i rushed home and took a seat in front of the tv so as not to miss the moment. it was fun to watch! code was so shocked! all i could think of was guilty conscience and of course two strong contenders were back in the game.

bertha was shocked that they nominated! infact bertha and lerato were so shocked that their conversations had been heard and their actions viewed that they proceeded to confess their evil deeds to kweku (of course they thought they were fighting a just cause for the untouchables).

richard the film student was fascinated about the camera angles and the zoomings and was more interested about how he looked on tv!!

maureen was just happy to have her ofune mama back!

i was acually enjoying the reunion until i noticed the 3 isolate themselves! and a nut in my head went loose!! at that point, i realised that kwaku was as stupid as they come!!! no kwaku is not playing the game, kwaku is too emotionally involved to win! as a smart west african, he should have known that there was a voting pattern as he could watch the show from the outside and imagine what the viewers see and how they would think! he could see the division in the house and like ofuneka said "slice the tension with a knife" but instead of trying to bond with the big 5, he chose to go into isolation with his fellow stupids! in the name of "emotions are now involved" and boy did that fake accent return like lightening and thunder before a heavy downpour!! i have never really been a fan of kwaku and now i know why - stupid is not in my dictionary!

ofuneka is the smartest in the house! code thought that title would go to him, but now knowing that kwaku and ofuneka had access to some of his thoughts (he doesnt know which) he would come up with another game plan! code wants the money and so does ofuneka. ofuneka has the advantage of the penthous experience and that is going to up her game for good.

and really when the big 5 turn on each other, i wont be shocked to see maureen nominate code. cos as much as i desperately hate her clingy ways, i have this feeling that her strategy is to play stupid, but then again, she just might be stupid!

pheeewwww
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
Lerato goes then Bertha

Kwaku goes next

This is the worst edition of BBA ever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2007
@9ja4eva

Its sure the worst BB ever.

@Salsera

They were all shocked and not happy IMO. Only Maureen was genuinely happy to see Offu back. But what is she doing -telling every body be true to yourself including trying to be chummy with Bertha? I dont like the look of it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2007
Thanks people. Lawyer chap am still waiting for your analysis
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2007
Tampico kp it up
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2007
it was so good to see the housemates rejoicing over ofu & kweku's return
of course it was 2 camps of rejoicing, b&l jumped on kweku while richiana & maureen jumped on ofu

i was really feeling d joy till of course till d "touchables" started thier usual camp meetings.
did u guys see "sista bertha" smooching kweku shocked
if those two end up in da pent house. . . . .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

as for code, i am really not feeling dat guy at all. he was just looking lost all over d place
does he really add value to dis show? dont know what maureen sees in him anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2007
Big Brother Africa II was very compelling viewing last night. The re-entry of the fake-evicted housemates turned out to be everything it had been cracked up to be. Automated Big Brother called the housemates into the Diary room where they spent a bit of time just goofing off. They started to sing so atrociously that Automated Biggy had to play them some music to shut them up. That didn't deter them one bit and they bawled out an unrecognizable rendition of the song 'Girl, i want to make you sweat' with Richard providing a very lewd pantomime to go with the lyrics.

I missed the arrival of the letter informing them that Biggy had sent them a package from Zanzibar, but i caught Maureen just as she started reading it to the other housemates. The letter said there was a package from Biggy waiting for them in the Lounge. The words were scarcely out of her mouth than a palpable excitement began to build amongthe housemates. Some like Richiana wanted to run out immediately to see what it was while others urged a bit more restraint. Eventually they all stumbled out of the Diary room into the lounge where there were two gift-wrapped boxes, one small and one really large.

Tatiana was literally shaking with excitement as she and the other housemates tugged at the string tied on the big box. But when they had untied it they found that the box didn't open at the top; the cover (as it were) had to be lifted off. Bertha meanwhile had gone to sit on the couch perhaps because the Big 4 were showing such an interest in the box (she would later say that she had seen a bit of Kwaku's caftan peeking out from an edge of the box and that's why she went to sit down. Yeah. That's really rational behaviour, Bertha.)

The feverishly excited housemates lifted off the top of the box and out popped Kwaku and Ofunneka. The house went ballistic with whoops and screams of delighted disbelief. Lerato actually motioned Ofunneka out of her way so she could get to Kwaku and envelope him in a bearhug that threatened to smother the ghanaman. Not like there was any shortage of people for homegirl to hug though. Tatiana and Richard almost crushed Ofunneka with their hugs while Maureen struggled to fit the occurrence into her mini-brain. When Richiana finally released her she went to Maureen and they hugged. No, they huggggeeeedddd. Those two are really close and really missed each other.

The house was a maelstrom of activity with people crossing lines to hug their enemies but always, always returning to their own group to settle down. Ofunneka spent a fair amount of time with the untouchables discussing what they saw them do from the penthouse. The impersonation (where Lerato and Bertha impersonated Max and Kwaku for a whole day) seemed to have been top on the fake-evicted housemates expectations and they were sorely disappointed when it didn't happen as planned. I thought for a moment that moves could be afoot to end the divisions in the house, but when i saw Ofunneka working the room from one group to the other i realised she was just playing the game.

There was a lot of calling out that night. Bertha first called out Maureen on what she had told her about not liking her (Bertha had earlier come out with the fact that she doesn't like Maureen, telling her this to her face) and they both thrashed it out (actually all the untouchables surrounded Maureen during this session and Code declined an invitation to be present and support Maureen, choosing instead to sit in a corner and strum his guitar). They seized the opportunity to mess with Maureen's head, with Bertha telling her that Code reported back to her on everything Maureen told him and how he would gloat that Maureen was falling for him despite knowing he had a 'shorty' back home. Maureen didn't seem to react adversely to that bit of information, maybe because she was high as a kite on tequila or maybe because she knew they were messing with her head. It was much the same tack Kwaku and the fat ladies had employed on Tatiana in the Jacuzzi and i wonder how these untouchables really view the other housemates. Do they think they are little kids with cotton wool for brains? They just seem to think that whatever they tell the others will be swallowed hook line and sinker. Bertha really disgusts me. She and Maureen had hugged upon the re-entry and she had said to Maureen that she didn't mean what she had said about not liking her, and then she turns around to say she means it? What kind of snake is this? I'm really tempted to start voting Bertha out, but we must stick with the gameplan. Lerat to go.

Speaking of Lerato, she also called Maureen out on Maureen's feeling that she had set out to undermine her (Maureen's) authority as HOH. She told Maureen that she was the worst leader ever in the house and could not even earn the respect she demanded from the housemates. Lerato told her that without Bertha and herself, the house would have been dead as the others could only come up with bad and stupid ideas. Ofunneka also called out Richard in her own subtle way regarding what had transpired between the untouchables and Tatiana in the Jacuzzi. Tatiana caught on immediately when Ofunneka told richard to be mindful of what he says in the House as it could be used against him. Tatiana now came forth and told Richard what the Untouchables had told her about him. Richard was incensed with her. He was livid that he could sleep in the same bed with Tati, hold her, kiss her yet she would withhold such vital information from him. Ofunneka told him that she withheld it to protect him, because, had she told him, for sure he would have stormed off to confront Kwaku (which he was already about to do before homegirl told him that if he did, she would never ever forgive him).

Homegirl is really playing the game. She spent a fair amount of time with Richiana, telling them that the day they decide to nominate her, she wouldn't hold it against them because she knows its a game. In chess it's called analysing the fifth move. She is already looking beyond the untouchables to the point when she will have to nominate one of the Big 5. I've always said she's a genius at sending coded messages. She's putting it out there that sooner or later she's going to have to nominate them and theyshould realize that it's nothing personal, just playing the game. She was in her element again last night, easily blending with both sides but leaving none in doubt where her loyalties lie. A truly phenomenal woman.

The divisions in the house remain alive and well but the re-entry has definitely changed the dynamics of the game. We'll just have to see how this plays out. So let's watch and see, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2007
@ Lawyerchap

Boyfriend! good analysis. for a moment there i thought you were lost, well good to have u back and big ups! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hauwabd(f): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2007
Lawyerchap, as usual, u didnt fail me! i was all ready to watch the reemergence of the fake evictee.  So while waiting patiently and meanwhile,watching the daily highlights on mnet and ready to swtch back to channel 37 at 7.30pm, guess what happened? At about 7:25, pam! PHCN struck! i screamed, i could not believe it, and jeez i couldnt even put on the generator! at least it served me right, i should have been sayng my tarawih prayers then, anyways, they finally brought back the light but by then, i had missed much, but i didnt miss the part where Bertha hugged maureen and told her she didnt mean it when she said she didnt like her. Boy! was i livid, abeg i realised i was getting too worked up, so i changed channels, decided i'd just wait and read your commentary, and of course i enjoyed it, tell me have u considered taking up writing? i believe in you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2007
Lawyerchappppp, u r just too much!!!!!, thanks 4 d vry indepth analysis.

I am very tired of those 2 women in the house - L & B, they think they are the reason for the show, i pity them. See how they are exposing their bad character and ignorance to the whole of Africa! They seem to forget that life continues outside the house.

I wish BB will do double eviction on sunday so that both of them will pack their load and go so that somebody can see road. Anways sha, come sunday, LERATO must go, no, BERTHA , no LERATO, no BERTHA, infact, i am confused, sad

LERATO MUST GOOOOO!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nnekie(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2007
Thanks lawyerchap!
Whoa, i really starting to dig Offunneka. She is really repping Naija to the fullest, intelligent, tactful, thoughtful, eloquent, you go girl!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nnekie(f): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RICHARD IS HEAD OF HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! We want the Untouchables Richard!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ Lawyerchap
O! boy, na only you dey for Big Brother Lawyerchap Nairaland house?. y u dey get all the attention from the chicks now? abi we no be man? he no good o, remember God dey oh!

@ Seun
Can't you ban this yeye man for tempting the ladies in the house and diverting their attention from the subject matter? Is this not an offence punishable by the constitution of the republic of Nairaland?

Seun, wait, wait, wait before you ban the name. I have a better alternative: Can u change my username to lawyerchap?

@ All ladies in the house

BREAKING NEWS
Seun has just banned Lawyerchap for impersonating. He steals everything he post from me. Apart from this I am taking him to court. So, please direct all your love to me, now kiss. I am lonely here

Seriously
@ Lawyerchap
you too mushhh. a dof ma cap, biko. u be d man. This house is lonely and boring without u. Respect!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lillya(f): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2007
@lawyerchap
is all love baby.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
finally, the bed in the penthouse would break as Codereen moves in. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Spore

LAO you must really be a clown. grin grin grin

Lawyerchap gets all the attention because he is incisive, detailed and he is also passionate about his write ups, initially i hated reading long posts but his, never bores me, for him to get me glued to my Laptop and not my T.V, he must really be good and like i posted earlier, his postings are error free, his written English too seems flawless. But you know some people are good at writing but when you hear them speak, you would be disgusted grin
But Lawyerchap, i do not think you would have a funny accent and mispronounce words because of your profession. Am in it also and i know for you to be all that you must be good in writing and Speaking or how else could you defend your clients. cool

The division should remain the same until Hippo, Anaconda & Fake are all flushed out. Coming together would make the show less interesting, with the existence of both sides there would be serious competition in the house. And i know the big 5 would beat the "Untouchables" to a pulp.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ Spora

Sorry i meant to type a and not e! and am still LMAO at your post. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2007
Ndi:

@Spore

LAO you must really be a clown. grin grin grin

Lawyerchap gets all the attention because he is incisive, detailed and he is also passionate about his write ups, initially i hated reading long posts but his, never bores me, for him to get me glued to my Laptop and not my T.V, he must really be good and like i posted earlier, his postings are error free, his written English too seems flawless. But you know some people are good at writing but when you hear them speak, you would be disgusted grin
But Lawyerchap, i do not think you would have a funny accent and mispronounce words because of your profession. Am in it also and i know for you to be all that you must be good in writing and Speaking or how else could you defend your clients. cool

The division should remain the same until Hippo, Anaconda & Fake are all flushed out. Coming together would make the show less interesting, with the existence of both sides there would be serious competition in the house. And i know the big 5 would beat the "Untouchables" to a pulp.

@Ndi
Girlfriend, wassap? At this rate am going to not only be passionate about the posts but also about you. kiss Thanks for defending me from Spora. That dude is funny as hell. Rest assured i don't sound funny or mispronounce anything. Maybe i should give you a call so you can hear me speak firsthand? (don't worry, i already have your numbers) And did you say you were a lawyer too?

@Spora
Guy, you are the bomb!! It's a pity i don't understand yoruba. I'm sure your "dreaming" post was funny as anything. My colleagues interpreted it for me but i think something got lost in translation. Keep it up dude. wink

@All
I hear Richard is now Olori Oko. That signals the continued extermination of the Untouchables through next week's nominations and evictions. They could have gotten some respite if they had won the Head of House position by at least getting one of the Big 5 onto Eviction Row (although the untouchable up for eviction would still have gotten evicted). What was the task that Richard won to become Head of House? Still at work and can't wait to get home to get up to date.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ Lawyerchap
The task was called shoot the loop . i know cos i checked their website . Its got something to do with basket ball . Five mins was given each housemate. The housemate with the most basket automatically became HOH .Though tati n kwaku were amongst the top 3 three .,Mr Married proved himself to be a real player by making 47 baskets . so it is confirmed the untouchables( what is left of them) will face the slaughter house next monday.
Pity though i thought Kwaku would do the wise thing . Ditch the sinking titanic , but the guy cant help himself hobnobbing with l n b

@ All
U guys may not get ur wish of seeing lerato out on sunday . public hatred is riding high against bertha o
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2007
My goodness! Just watched the task in the video gallery. Richard was blazing hot. At one point he made nine consecutive baskets out of ten free throws. That guy should be playing pro-basketball or something. It takes real talent to make nine throws out of ten. Even professional basketballers find it hard to make three consecutive baskets from the free throw line. At last, something Richard does well apart from looking pretty. Whew!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
Thanks Lawyerchap

A toast to you and Ndi - * Nairaland newest couple
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ Lawyerchap

Boyfriend, You got me grining there grin Maybe i should rename "Lawyerbabe" being that we are in the same profession. wink

Kudos to Richie boy! This is a big plus for the big 5. As HOH another visit to the Penthouse awaits Richiana so get set to go in a second time!

B & L sucks, i still wish two of them be evicted on Sunday. But for now Lerato should be kicked out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2007
Nice one @ Lawerchap

Lerato must go.I see Kwaku leaving Bertha when Lerato leaves.The game is becoming unpredictable
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2007
It seems the Big Brother Conspiracy doesn't exist (U know u guys said BB will come up with a task that will favour Lerato)With Richard as the new head of house, the big 5 continue to be immune to evictions till all the untouchables have all been evacuated. So it's safe for Bertha to get the boot this Sunday, and as much as u guys want Lerato out, public stats looks to boot out B, just as Tsquare says. Don't worry, watever happens, the two of them are leaving one after the other.
Tforver cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2007
Ndi:

@ Lawyerchap

Boyfriend, You got me grining there grin Maybe i should rename "Lawyerbabe" being that we are in the same profession. wink

please you guys be ndichap or l[b]awndi[/b] or chapndi

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.