Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114773 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
makin:

@lawyerchap
amidst your plenty work, u get time to go penthouse!

now we know that lawyerchap had a very very happy independence celebration cheesy cheesy

@ lawyerchap,

thanks for the post.like i said, i would nominate you for orange price, you do it better than chimamanda wink

pls tell us about the penthouse --- was there plenty of guzzle? did you order sushi like richiana? and pls hope you didn't break the bed  grin grin(apology to maureen) cos richiana would be needing it this week wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hmmmmmnnn,  @ LawyerChap & Ndi ( I go love oooooooo, )  grin

Tampico, good posting, i see that you are learning from the master, but you funny oooo.  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ Lawyerchap
he didn’t know it is called cunnilingus, and neither did she

****thinking******

hmmmmm, ogbologbo,
Let me check!
I thought he said he is a lawyer
Or is he an attorney at gynecology?
Haaa, wahala dey oh!!!!

*****singing******

Dangerous!
Dangerous!!
This lawyer, can be dangerous

*****yawning******

Hawww
Make man go for break

@ Tampico
The meaning of BJ? humm, I think it's Brother Johnson wink smiley grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2007
thanks for the analysis
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2007
hey wat going on in here?
this place has been turned into a love zone, na real wa!!!

so NDICHAP r d reigning couple as well as TAMPIMAK?(if makin don accept tampico's declaration of lurve) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
so NDICHAP r d reigning couple as well as TAMPIMAK?(if makin don accept tampico's declaration of lurve)

LOL. Seriously guys, lets not waste our votes on kweku. Bertha leaves now then code next.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2007
Yes you are right tng, I vote BERTHA out,

BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT
BERTHA OUT.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2007
@tampico
After all said, you want to fashee me! I am not kweku that would sit down and cry o! Infact I go scatter house till dem evict both of us.
Because of your posts, I was running all over Accra on Thursday, looking for internet connection so as to read your posts (and LC's too I must admit).
And my dearest Tampico, BJ is biscuit, you hear!!! Go and ask danladi selling sweets in front of the gate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2007
Bertha gat to go

I hope we have Kwaku against Code up next Sunday

Homegirl needs to be smart in nominating.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2007
i think Kwaku should go first, then it will be easy for Bertha to go next and make her to keep believing that Africans love her
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2007
I dont think that is a smart idea.Bertha surviving eviction twice would make housemates think she is a favourite.Before that happens we need to get her out.Kwaku would come up next week for sure.Hopefully he doesnt win the HOH task.

I think Bertha needs to out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hmm!
gonna stay up watching bba tonite. something may happen in the pent house as mr married n tati get set to move in , N then attention definately will shift to the them . i think up until now their not actually doing the it has been working for them . but how much more can richie stand ,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2007
Tampico:

@LawyerChap
But i beg to differ with u in that Tatiana will nominate Code instead of Maureen, because she's closer to Maureen, Code on the otherhand  has been the subject of some of Richard's worries.(Richard confronted Code once about tattling on him). So r u saying Tatiana will nominate Maureen(her best galfriend) , because she feels Maureen is a threat to her. That would be serious! undecided Tatiana only likes Ofunne because of her cooking n mothering, and she told her the day she ressurrected.  If our Ofunne is smart she'll nominate T, because like she said this is a game, and if she wants to win, she better start eliminating her threats. we'll see sha! cheesy Much love!

@Tampico
You know, we'll never know for certain how the housemates will nominate but for the sake of argument, if a girl has two friends she's equally close to, one male and one female, and the need arises to sacrifice one of them, she is about seven times more likely to sacrifice the female. The reasons are not farfetched. She will do it to keep the strength of the male for her protection. She will also do it because women thrive on male attention and with Tatiana this is even more so. tatiana enjoys the attention she gets from Code and this really pisses Richard off and makes him more romantic towards her. It is a cunning game Tatiana uses to keep Richard on a leash. Women love to be pursued by the male species and subliminally this will figure in Tatiana's choice when it comes to a toss up between Maureen and Code. I think she will nominate Maureen intead of Code. But by the same argument, she could just nominate Maureen and Ofunneka, but i think she really does like Ofunneka more than Maureen.

But let's not forget that Tatiana seemed to be playing the game with clinical coldness before she got tangled up with Richard. Her nomination reasons used to be that so and so is a strong contender but now, all we hear her say is so and so is not close to me. If she doesn't regain her detachment and begin to play the game the way it should be played, then feelings are going to play a major role in her decision. And i think it would be Kwaku and Maureen in her gunsights.

@9ja4eva
Next Eviction Row after Bertha's exit is more likely to be Kwaku and Richard because i think Ofunneka will be the one to decide which of the Big 5 goes on Eviction Row alongside Kwaku. Maureen and Code will not nominate themselves and probably won't nominate Ofunneka because of her closeness to Maureen. Richiana are also closer to homegirl than they are to Codreen so i think they will also not nominate her. But Ofunneka will have no qualms nominating Richard because he is married (though by now his marriage is beyond saving) which will tip the scale against him. Actually she could nominate either part of Richiana whom she has warned repeatedly that nomination is part of the game so no hard feelings. But i think she's more likely to go with Richard. There is no art to find the mind's construction upon the face, so we're all just speculating here. Really.

By the way, Bertha is leaving next sunday except Biggy pulls a really strange stunt on us.

mamus 2010:

@ lawyerchap,
thanks for the post.like i said, i would nominate you for orange price, you do it better than chimamanda wink

@Mamus 2010
Wassap girl? Thanks for nominating me, but Chimamanda? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2007
I really do have a problem with Bertha, one minute she hates Maureen, the next minute she does not and now she's told Biggie in the Diary Room that it is going to be difficult working with Maureen as the two of them are in the same group for the Task (African Banquet Week).

They are expected to prepare special delicacy for the VIP Mystery Guest which some of the are already guessing would be Mandela and they are to also design a special Invitation card for the VIP.

Somebody in the BBA Forum actually posted in the meaning of BERTHA as

B- eing
E- nvy
R- uin
T- he
H- ouse
A- S.S. Hole shocked

So much hatred for BERTHA, She has to leave come Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2007
lawyerchap, I beg to differ with your predictions, I think Offuneka will go for Code instead of Richard because she is really fond of Richiana and doesnt give two about his marital status and what he does with Tati. Judging from what the untouchables told her about Code and the way Code kind of distanced himself from the other housemates, her likely choice will be Code. Offu is usually seen hanging out with Richiana(she's quite comfortable around them and vise versa) but I hardly see her hanging around codreen like that though she loves maureen. Tatiana on the other hand will go for Code or will be caught in between Code and Maureen while Richard will go for Code for sure.
@ the end of the day it might be a tie between Kweku,Code and Richard.

My suspicion of a twist however is that Biggy might make the HOH next week be immune to eviction and then put the remaining five up. this might however be a difficult decision for the veiwers/voters but i'm doubly sure our home girl with be quite safe.Lots of people are tired of Codreens boring relationship and might just decide between the two of them(if neither is HOH).
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Ndi
Have you tried googling Bertha Zakeyo? You would know where she is coming from!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
jjuummaaii:

lawyerchap, I beg to differ with your predictions, I think Offuneka will go for Code instead of Richard because she is really fond of Richiana and doesnt give two about his marital status and what he does with Tati. Judging from what the untouchables told her about Code and the way Code kind of distanced himself from the other housemates, her likely choice will be Code. Offu is usually seen hanging out with Richiana(she's quite comfortable around them and vise versa) but I hardly see her hanging around codreen like that though she loves maureen. Tatiana on the other hand will go for Code or will be caught in between Code and Maureen while Richard will go for Code for sure.
@ the end of the day it might be a tie between Kweku,Code and Richard.

My suspicion of a twist however is that Biggy might make the HOH next week be immune to eviction and then put the remaining five up. this might however be a difficult decision for the veiwers/voters but i'm doubly sure our home girl with be quite safe.Lots of people are tired of Codreens boring relationship and might just decide between the two of them(if neither is HOH).

Yeah right.I see Ofu nominating Code.He is the weakest link amongs d big 5

Hopefully we have Ofu safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2007
makin:

@tampico
After all said, you want to fashee me! I am not kweku that would sit down and cry o! Infact I go scatter house till them evict both of us.
Because of your posts, I was running all over Accra on Thursday, looking for internet connection so as to read your posts (and LC's too I must admit).
And my dearest Tampico, BJ is biscuit, you hear!!! Go and ask danladi selling sweets in front of the gate.

@Makin
Nawa for you self, did i have to blow a trumpet all over Nairaland before u respond? Anyway ure forgiven. You can be my Richard(hope u ain't married though, i don't share! angry), and i can be ure Tati(i'm not engaged). kiss
P.S
Are u serious? does BJ really stand for Biscuits?

@Spora
Ure funny, but not quite because even if i was mumu, BJ can never be Brother Johnson, because Richard wants to be the only brother in Tati's life. wink

@Modups
Yes OO! Makin has accepted my declaration of love and it's happening live on the BBA2 Africa forum live! Join this chariot and don't be left behind.
P.S. Please Tampimak sounds like Tampons, I prefer Makico. You know Makin has to be infront wink(Male thingy)!

@Pamperme
Pamperme:

i think Kwaku should go first, then it will be easy for Bertha to go next and make her to keep believing that Africans love her

Lai lai, Bertha can never believe Africa loves her, is it not her name they were chanting like juju on Sunday to come out? She knows she's not loved, and that's why she is trying to change her strategy in the house by being repentant and nice. But she already dug her grave, n now she has to jump inside!

@LawyerChap
Apart from being a Lawyer with words, and a Lawyer of gyneacology(like someone said), are u now an expert on what women want?
Oga OOOO! Ndi u have chosen, or u have been chosen well, 3 posa's for Chapndi grin grin grin

@All
Like LC says, anything can happen depending on the dynamics and twists that might come up. Frankly I'm tired of accurately predicting what's going to happen in the BBA house, as though it is a cheap nollywood homevideo. I'm praying to be surprised and thrown off my feet. I know by the way things are Bertha should go, but her i can stand more than Code and Kwakoo. I can't wait for these 3 to be eliminated. And just recently, ive been developing such a hatred for Maureen. She is so spineless, and dependable!
Wateva happened to Women Power?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2007
@All
Let us really unite, and channel all our energy to specifically boot out our beloved Ofunnemama's threats. I think it works!
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
@tampico
Sorry dear, i would give some of my energy to that cause and keep the rest for something else cool cool, you know how we do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2007
So Lawyerchap is now LC. I like the name.

makin:

@tampico
After all said, you want to fashee me! I am not kweku that would sit down and cry o! Infact I go scatter house till them evict both of us.

Lol! That really crack me up
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2007
makin:

@tampico
Sorry dear, i would give some of my energy to that cause and keep the rest for something else cool cool, you know how we do.
@makin
ure too mysterious like kweku. Are u married? u know me n u neva sign the dotted lines. And no, i don't know how u do.
seeing as ure online u shud be able to answer me, b4 i sign off.

@Kaydee
Yes O! LC is LawyerChap, n u can call me T cool
Hello by the way grin I like happy people!

@All
Hey ehhhh! shocked u people see me see Richiana. On a more serious note, i hope these people are truly actors like Maskingirl once said, cos as much as i like seeing them like this, i think i'm going blind.
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2007
@tampico
If i am married then i should be like Richie boy, don't u think so and not be as mysterious as Ghana boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
Wow the thread has been busy

@LC
i'll see you again soon enough, glad Sunday night was good for you

@makin

you are seriously cracking me up here. I dont even know which post to quote

@Tampico
dont like tampikin either, what abt 'picomak' grin

@topic
for me this show needs a twist quick
i'm all for it as long as ofunne keeps her eyes and ears open
seems africa is waiting for richiana to 'climax'
personally i'm getting tired of all their tension even tho u have to admit they are a cute couple kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2007
hey could BBA really bring Mandela shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by yvy1(f): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2007
Please what is Richiana crying about?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ all,

one half of richiana will probably have the highest votes after kwaku/bertha. somehow i see housemates picking on their relationship as a reason to nominate one of them. as much as i want ofuneka to nominate code, i have this feeling she would go for one half of the richiana(probably tatiana) in order not to offend maureen.

@ lawyerchap,

yeah, you tell the story better than her. and pray tell, how was the penthouse experience? wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2007
Yeah lawyerchap.
Ofu would rather have a couple like Richiana around her than have codereen. U kno the gal likes to have fun and laugh and the only couple who gives her that is Richiana. she has also played a major role in their relationship with her constant settling of quarrels and inceastant caution of Richard, this has endeared the duo to her and she's almost like a mother figure or big sis to them. for that she will not waste anytime to vote for Code cos even Maureen seems to be greatly affected by what the untouchables told her about him and it has greatly changed her behaviour towards him, she hardly says "i'm sorry" like she used to say before even when he is wrong.
those pple are quite boreen sh, i always tune off whenever i see the two of them.

U did not comment on my possible twist. thats what happened in BBN when biggy made FRed  immune(after winning a task) and left Joe,Katuing,Sandra,Franca and Ify for eviction and that was when the Great Joe (rememberJFC) was evicted.

pls whats tati crying bout.
I missed it
someone fill me in
what was the gist that led her to tears
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2007
@LC
I'll like u to give me a detail lowdown of Richiana in the PH since i did not watch it, reading it from u will be just as good
or even better
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2007
Lawyerchap
weldoen again o,The kain seriousness wey i dey use read u n tampico details ehn! if i use am 4 school na 1st class upper i for get oo.

Tampico
I tot u wer free for some hours 2day?anyhow e go hard 4 me 2 handle u 4 hand(tampico gets so cold)because me no sabi much english 2 post freedom letter ere(God give me the powerrr!).MAKIN hold am tight oo n dnt let her melt while u at it.

[sub][/sub]hey tomas thicke on the radio,lol

La casera sorry Salsera,How far now she make we start the PH tingy,abi u will just dump me before we date like Bertha n kweku?Holla back.

ALL
enjoy or bye.anyone u want
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2007
@tommyex

obviously ur still fresh from ur 'kill english and go free' thread

took awhile to decode ur post

PH?

isn't three a crowd wink wink

@jjummaii

it seems richard is having a reality check either that or a pretty good strategy
definitely caught tati unawares
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2007
did i miss sumfin

or did richie just say he would ask BB if he could leave the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.