Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114777 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2007
Tampico:

It seems the Big Brother Conspiracy doesn't exist (You know u guys said BB will come up with a task that will favour Lerato)With Richard as the new head of house, the big 5 continue to be immune to evictions till all the untouchables have all been evacuated. So it's safe for Bertha to get the boot this Sunday, and as much as u guys want Lerato out, public stats looks to boot out B, just as Tsquare says. Don't worry, watever happens, the two of them are leaving one after the other.
Tforver cool

Right

Lerato needs to go first though
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW(screaming).Kwakoo just showed the whole world his GAZUNGA shocked.
The housemates have been very playful(probably due to the tequila shots theyve been taking.
Earlier it started with Lerato n Bertha chasing Richard around to try n get a look at the famous Gazunga that T saw.
They didn't succeed. It is obvious Gazunga has been on all the ladies mind, cos the plays have been heading towards a direction of getting a glimpse of  a GAZUNGA, any one!
Richard at one point had to lock himself up in a room.
T pounced on kweku, while all the other girls, including our beloved Ofunnemama tried to pull down Kweku's trousers, all the while T riding him.
They left him, eventually, n T goes to her man. Lerat talks to Kweku, dat why didn't he fight them off, n Kwakoo is like he doesn't fite ladies, (Yeah rite)!
Kwakoo now gets up, with Lerato following him, they were walking towards Richiana, wen Lerato calls T's attention, n then Kwakoo pulls down his short for a full 3 secs(was i counting? undecided)and behold the GAZUNGA (AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW).
To be truthful, i didn't see it at first, i just heard my friends scream, wen they told me , i didn't believe, i had to rewind.(Thank God for the PVR system).
I think Codreen shud not come back,the house is very free without them.They shud stay in the penthouse forever! wink,
cos they are not even missed at all!

Nawa u people shud not mind this bunched up post, i'm typing 200 words per sec, oout of  lipsrsealed grin, i dunno, i'm still reeling under flabbergastastion.
Cos even as i type, there's an orgy going up in the house y'all. Richiana,LnB,n Ofu are doing the lesbo dance, etc.
Kwakoo has probably gone to the release some tension either by doing the alternative things that guys do lipsrsealed,or cooling down with a shower wink
Check out the video gallery tomorrow, it shud be full of interesting things.
BB is not even helping manners by playing sexy RnB blues.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Today's BB has been the bomb, n it's only 11pm, wat will happen by midnite!
Let us see cheesy
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aziza(f): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Lawyerchap
I was beside myself when I read your post where you said your were beside yourself when you read from me. grin Yes, I was at Waterparks. I could not miss it for the world. Thank God He spared our lives for that day and He still shows mercy till this day. I give glory to Him and Him alone.

@BBA 2 Forum
This Kweku guy is the most disgusting person I have seen in a long time. What the hell is wrong with that dude? In the morning he has an American accent. By lunch time, he has a Ghanaian accent. In the evening, he is talking like a Lagos boy. All the while counting his words like a young version of our erstwhile Head of State, Olusegun Obasanjo. What a slowpoke that Kweku is. That guys is so irritating. I wish he were up for eviction. Woman wrapper! Such a fool. I expected him to read the handwriting on the wall by now and start disentangling himself from the losers and moving over to the winning side.

Ofunneka stands a strong chance, more than anyone else, to win the money. She is looking so good.
I am not voting now, but when the game changes and we start voting for the winner, I will vote like I did for Timi. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2007
LOL

LERATO TO GO
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2007
Aziza

easy o,no make me laff quench ere.

ALL
I am so shocked that Kweku cant turn ova 2 d winnin side,i am sure he was poor in school.
I jus hope Lerato goes out oo,cos that girl can turn housemates fightink themselves,(esp Richard now).

Lets see how it pans out though
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tolulope07: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2007
can anyone tell me Big Brother Africa website
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2007
@tolulope07
www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother
@all
Bertha dumped Kweku, how would that affect the dynamics.
Someone tell me if i'm wrong, i think Bertha is in her mid 40s, why?
- Her receding hairlines. A gal pal told me Bertha would not remove the attachments on hair because hair real hair would be grey by now.
- Her dance steps, she was more comfortable dancing during the soul70s week despite having one leg bandaged.
- Her stretched marks; check out her thighs.
- Her choice of lingo. Its seems she got caught up in the time warp.
- Her dress sense. Seems far from trendy 21st.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2007
yea MAKIN
U very right on all counts.(dem no born am to loosen d hair,it ll spare our TV sets anyway)
What do u think of CODE's age 2,i guess he coded it from BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2007
2mrw,If both of them don't leave,i'll take a week break.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hahahaha, rofl, lol, smiley cheesy grin @Makin, u gat me laughing so hard, hahahhaaa,

Did u say Bertha dumped kweku or is it the other way round?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2007
zukkie4eva:

Did u say Bertha dumped kweku or is it the other way round?

@zukkie4eva
Actually Bertha dumped Kwaku in a session that i really would have needed subtitles to really understand. Kwaku was mumbling throughout. He sounded kinda like Barry White with a bad cold. But they ended up sleeping in the same bed again last night. My conclusion: Kwaku is just a dog!

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2007
lmao @ pic

When Lerato goes Bertha and Kwaku would be up for eviction

Bertha no game plan at all
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2007
Congrats all! especially to u modups!!!! Leratho is out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2007
Hurray MAKIN n every1

Lerato is out like tomoto(dumb flows,lol)
I am jus so glad God disappointed BBA,so we can now have a worthy winner at d end right??
Lets party!!!1!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2007
Congrats Y'all. Lerato is out , now let's send out Bertha, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2007
What the ladies are doing (pulling a guy's trouser) is known as sexual assault. angry
How will they like it if the guys start chasing them around trying to pull off their blouses?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Vitastraka(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2007
At times women dey craze for Gazunga O!

I'm telling you, woman fit craze,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2007
@Seun
U wish wink!A guy will help the lady pull off his trousers completely, n hope the lady doesn't change her mind.
Ladies r always the victim, cos not all ladies like that kind of advance.
Guys r like Halleluyah! So bring on another argument. I didn't see Kwaku put up much of a fight, and he eventually pulled it down himself, for the world to see, yuck tongue!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2007
Tampico:

@Seun
You wish wink!A guy will help the lady pull off his trousers completely, n hope the lady doesn't change her mind.
Ladies r always the victim, because not all ladies like that kind of advance.
Guys r like Halleluyah! So bring on another argument. I didn't see Kwaku put up much of a fight, and he eventually pulled it down himself, for the world to see, yuck tongue!
My Dearest Tampico, what is the yuck for? I suppose you did biology in school and found out (not to your amazement, i presume) that all men have gazunga, though i must add that an elephants trunk isn't a near comparison.
@seun
I think it was a case of sexual harassment too.
A similar case in one of the European countries version of big brother caused a real uproar some years back.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2007
Bye bye Lerato

Bertha is next.Hopefully the big 5 r united in their nominations

Kwaku vs Bertha
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2007
@ lawyerchap,

that picture is so funny grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeah!!thats kwaku alright
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2007
Good riddance to bad rubbish as LERATO finally takes her leave from the BIG BROTHER HOUSE! that scheming bitch Berta survived the boots,i must give it to her though---she sure knows how and when to turn her game on
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2007
Tampico, if a man wants to pull down his trousers, he will do so himself.
We are not animals. We are human beings like you, and we deserve privacy too. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2007
Seun:

Tampico, if a man wants to pull down his trousers, he will do so himself.
We are not animals. We are human beings like you, and we deserve privacy too. angry

Oga admin,i think u are missing thepoint here?its not like kwaku after being chased in the house succomned to the pressure by pulling down his pants! he actually voluntarily walked over to where them gals were and pulled the bloody thing down wink I honestly think he loved it and wanted to show off his GAZUNKA grin grin or whatever it is Tampico calls his privates grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2007
What I'm saying is that Richard was sexually harassed:
Earlier it started with Lerato n Bertha chasing Richard around to try n get a look at the famous Gazunga that T saw.
They didn't succeed. It is obvious Gazunga has been on all the ladies mind, because the plays have been heading towards a direction of getting a glimpse of a GAZUNGA, any one!
Richard at one point had to lock himself up in a room.
T pounced on kweku, while all the other girls, including our beloved Ofunnemama tried to pull down Kweku's trousers, all the while T riding him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2007
OOOOOoops my bad!i geddit now it was RICHIANNA not KWAKERTA grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2007
@Makin
[My Dearest Tampico, what is the yuck for? I suppose you did biology in school and found out (not to your amazement, i presume) that all men have gazunga, though i must add that an elephants trunk isn't a near comparison.]

Thank God u called me dearest first, which means we're still tight.
I said yuck, because of Kwakoo's behaviour, n not because of his THANG! (His behaviour to me was like, 'Aight , here it is, u wanted to see it, here is the Glorious Kazunga(as the HM's call it) Besides i don't like Kwakoo, You and Oga Seun have to get it rite, I'm NOT at all against the Kazunga generally, but against Kwakoo, n all he stands for in my book,(which is a cheap dog y'all). If u guys like him, u're entitled to! What cud i possibly have against the Kazunga, that was instrumental in bringing me into the world I have nothing but much love for u,dude.

P.S
Is this supposed to be our first fight?? Hope the makeup will be sweeter than Richiana! kiss

@Seun
Oga mi, i hail OOOOO. grin
It's like u get angry pretty fast n that ain't good!  You b Oga ooooo grin, but i understand, i would defend my privacy too, if i felt it was under attack.
In this case, it's not. Like i said, and will continue to say that in my opinion, Richard or Kwakoo were not sexually harrassed.
Why Simply because a person that is being sexually harrassed does not laugh(LawyerChap abi?) , or enjoy the harrassment.I watched the events live, and Richard and Kwakoo ENJOYED every single second of it.
Guys r definitely not animals, n i don't want to believe that a girl pulling down a guy's trouser is an act of animalism cheesy, but an act of love.
Let's face it, it's not a common thing for a guy to cry 'SEXUAL HARRASSMENT'. Anyhow i feel you, n much apologies, that u read my post the wrong way! smiley

@Odada
Thanks for trying to defend me.You got me, then u didn't get me, but anyhow i still hail ure effort. And hello, by the way! grin
Yes, u got me because i was referring to Kwakoo's show off, and nothing else.

@ ALL
Ive been partying all night y'all, LERATO is out! Watching her interview with KB made me real glad she left. She's too full of herself.BBN HM's understood it to be a game. At the rate she's going, she mite not be civil to the other HM's when the game is totally over, especially when they are called for general meetings. I'll miss her sha in a twisted way, but it's byebye Lerat, u try!
Come this sunday, It's BERTHA!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aziza(f): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2007
"Harassment refers to a wide spectrum of offensive behavior. When the term is used in a legal sense it refers to behaviors that are found threatening or disturbing, and beyond those that are sanctioned by society. Sexual harassment refers to persistent and unwanted sexual advances, typically in the workplace, where the consequences of refusing are potentially very disadvantaging to the victim."
"Sexual harassment is harassment or unwelcome attention of a sexual nature. It includes a range of behavior from mild transgressions and annoyances to serious abuses, which can even involve forced sexual activity."

The underlining element here is "unwanted or unwelcome". The attention can only be termed harassment if the object of the attention considers it so.

Moronic Kweku seemed to enjoy the attention from the ladies and did not seem to have any problems showing them his genitals. I would not say that Kweku was sexually harassed. I think they were all having fun and never gave their actions a second thought. If a lady on BBA was "hounded" by five guys who were trying to force her undies off and all she did was smile and giggle at their actions and eventually of her own volition stripped for them. We would be wondering how empty her value system is. So, the joke is on Mr. Woman Wrapper Kweku and not the ladies.

I think Richard's experienced can be termed harassment. But if BB does not sweat it, then we shouldn't. I think the girls did not see it in that light. Besides it was the "weaker" sex against the "strong" sex. Everybody tends to look the other way when it is woman-on-man harassment. Interesting, most people find their behaviour cute. How do we explain the continental admiration Richiana is getting? An obvious adulterous affair! Beats me.

About this kind of behaviour raising steam in the UK version of Big Brother, I would say that lots of things have been shown in the BBA 2 that would not be shown in the UK. If we are to start comparisons, how far back do we go? So much "un-African" behaviour has been manifested in the BBA House already. I think it is a little bit late in the game to talk about our values and how they are not being reflected in the house. This is a universal crisis and my conclusions are: If you are looking for the entertainment industry to teach you your values, then you are in for a very big disappointment. The industry is a business with the aim of making money. And they do this through ratings. And they know that deviant behaviour sales. And they are not changing this anytime soon. I have a question, would any of us still be watching BBA 2 if the house mates all went in there clutching their bibles and acting like monks and nuns? No backbiting, no romance, no cliques, no backstabbing, no shower hour, nothing.

Let's loosen up a little bit and enjoy the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2007
Phewwww, , Lerato is finally out, what a big relief, Bertha to go next. @all :Happy Independence Day!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2007
Moronic Kweku seemed to enjoy the attention from the ladies
That is what people always say when trying to justify sexual assault. "I thought she enjoyed it".

Aziza: I think Richard's experienced can be termed harassment.
Bingo. That's all you need to say. And now, the girls must pay!

But if BB does not sweat it, then we shouldn't.
"Yes, my wife was sexually harassed by her boss, but if the company doesn't sweat it, I shouldn't"
What?!? This makes no sense since sexual harassment laws have more authority than "big brother".

I think the girls did not see it in that light.
Ridiculous. When a man grabs the ass of his secretary, he does not 'see it in that light' either.
The attacker never sees it 'in that light'. That is why only the point of view of the victim matters.

Besides it was the "weaker" sex against the "strong" sex.
What? How sexist of you! First of all, a gang of 'weak' women can easily overpower a man.
Secondly, some women are stronger than some men. Thirdly, being 'weak' is not an excuse.

Everybody tends to look the other way when it is woman-on-man harassment.
Everybody tends to look the other way when a husband beats his wife. Does that make it right?

Interesting, most people find their behaviour cute.
Speak for yourself. If you think sexual harassment is cute, then you need some re-orientation!

How do we explain the continental admiration Richiana is getting? An obvious adulterous affair! Beats me.
Hmmm, adultery and sexual assault are entirely different issues. Adultery is not a human rights violation!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2007
Phewwww, , Lerato is finally out, what a big relief, Bertha to go next. @all :Happy Independence Day!

Doesn't Lerato have a lot of fans?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by toks81(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2007
Happy Independence Day everyone. its great 2 b back. grin grin grin grin

And Seun, thanks for restoring my freedom of expression  kiss grin cool. May God in his infinite mercy never allow you meet anyone who will deprive you of your right to express your opinion.
I didn't mean to start a fight, i just wanted to express myself.
The first line of my post to Tampico was 'If you want to contribute to this thread, you are entirely welcome to do so." I never tried to prevent her form posting (as if i could).

@Tampico,
i am sorry for the attack on you embarassed embarassed. I must confess that i was dying to see  your response, but i'm happy your better judgment prevailed.
But i am surprised that your better judgment didn't tell you that you can't second-guess Lawyerchap on this thread. Take a look at your posts below and compare them with Lawyerchap's.

What Tampico said:

"Bloggers on other sites r really out for Bertha. They want her out first, because Rato will surely follow. I took the stats. SA is hailing Rato, not because they like her, like many of them tried to state, but because they feel they should unite n support her the way Naija is supporting Ofu. Unless the millions of Naija'a unite to send L away this sunday, she just mite be saved this coming sunday.
I for one still believe B should go, n from the looks of things, Bertha keeps handing her head on a platter. From the texts to the many blogs ive visited, it's 'OFF WITH BERTHA'S HEAD".

So it's safe for Bertha to get the boot this Sunday, and as much as u guys want Lerato out, public stats looks to boot out B,"

What Lawyerchap said:
Definitely Lerato is leaving on Sunday. At this point Biggie is keen to get her out of the house because she is embarrassing the hell out of South Africa. The Bedwetting was the absolute last straw. Even if our votes get Bertha out, Biggie will orchestrate Lerato's eviction. It's that bad.
Don't waste your votes on Bertha this week. Lerato has to leave.

@Tampico
I have no beef with you, all i can say is that (according to Richard, from a scene in the movie 'The Mask') "you're good, but as long as Lawyerchap's around, you're always going to be second best".  i don't know abot you but personally i'd rather find smething i can be a champion at, than something at which i can only be a contender. But that's just me. No aggro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.