Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114691 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2007
Hi y'all, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, NIGERIA IS IN FOR A GREAT TIME AS SHE TURNS 47, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Hip hip hip, Hooray!!!, LERATO OUT!

Thanks Lawyerchap for the info., abeg bros, i'm still waiting for your analysis.

Tampico, u r doing great, keep it up.

BERTHA out next!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2007
@Toks 81
Nawa for u self, i knew when u came bac, u would surely want to have the last word. Feel free girl, if i was chained too, i would probably hit out too, and maybe i wudn't have(but that's the difference b/w u and me).
I'm so sorry i claimed initially to be ure beloved 'LAWYERCHAP RELOADED'. It was a joke that everyone including LawyerChap took in good faith.(Guess ure not the laughing type). I apologise. sad
If u read through my posts, i did say it was because of LawyerChap's posts that i joined(so i couldn't possibly want to contest with him), so don't be worried galfriend, I ain't trying to steal ure man. Incase u havn't noticed me n makin are a couple(please Makin don't deny me now).
Also this is a free for all forum. I have never claimed to be a precise prohpet, neither do i want to be. I'm just being me. I clearly stated my OPINIONS based on biased facts that i gathered, my bad! : undecided

What Tampico said:

"Bloggers on other sites r really out for Bertha. They want her out first, because Rato will surely follow. I took the stats. SA is hailing Rato, not because they like her, like many of them tried to state, but because they feel they should unite n support her the way Naija is supporting Ofu. Unless the millions of Naija'a unite to send L away this sunday, she just mite be saved this coming sunday.
I for one still believe B should go, n from the looks of things, Bertha keeps handing her head on a platter. From the texts to the many blogs ive visited, it's 'OFF WITH BERTHA'S HEAD".
So it's safe for Bertha to get the boot this Sunday, and as much as u guys want Lerato out, public stats looks to boot out B,"

1.Bloggers on other sites did want Bertha out; mnet,LW,ask.com,etc
2.SA from the polls displayed after the eviction did show that SA supported Lerato
3.Nigeria did Unite to send L out
4.Bertha did keep doing stuff to annoy the public, etc she told Maureen outfront she hated her, she dumped Kweku, and co-stirred a lot of dissention in the house
5.I said it was safe to send B out, because L would have gone this week.(to me it makes no difference, cos B mite go this weekend, unless there's a twist along the line)
6.I said public stats 'LOOKS'to boot out B(that is an assumption,and not an attempt at accuracy).
So either way I was right! on the points i have stated, and quote u copied from me.

All the same, im glad to have you bac, there is nothing like a healthy argument to make the world a better place. Remember u're unique, just as i am, and everyone else on this forum. Happy Independence!

@Zukkie4eva
Thanks for the encouragement!It's good to appreciate people, just as i'm appreciating you. Lov ya! kiss

Bertha to go!!!!!!!
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aziza(f): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2007
Ofunneka has my total respect. She just sang both stanzas of the National Anthem. Many Nigerians can only remember the first stanza. There was a time I tried to find someone who could sing the second stanza without practicing. I went through 50 people, most people could not pass the second line. I don't really blame anyone though, the second stanza is hardly sang in pubic.
I am proud of her. She makes me proud of our country.
Up Ofunneka.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2007
Bertha to go next

Hopefully we have Bertha against Kwaku
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2007
I knew it! Kweku v Bertha
Richard will definitely  leave the nominations as they are,
because what's even on his mind is a second honeymoon with Tatiana to the PH.

Bertha is so gone, followed by her fake brother Kwakoo.
I wish two of them cud go.

Up our Invincible homegirl! Ofunnemama!
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2007
Hope Richard no change am?

Yes nice one.

Abeg update.Richard change am abi he left it as dey were
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2007
HEy gd evening every1 n happy indepence day

Yea I was so head-swollen when Ofun performed the anthem.
Toks make we bone story now,pls pls pls,I know u a matured chic,lets all be friends ok.

hey wer dat Lawyer go,or is he warmin d PH b4 Richiana gets der?make we see hilites oo,lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2007
@ all'

happy independence

@ lawyerchap,

where are you? okay we miss your post and we are itching to read your thoughts and comments (i'm sure your head is swelling) cheesy grin

@ topic,

so lerato is out and bertha and kwaku are up for possible eviction. i really want bertha out, but my mind tells me that if the viewers want all the untouchables out, then kwaku should go before bertha, cos if kwaku doesn't leave the house, he stands a good chance of getting quite far (depending on the HOH though) cos the public would kick out any of the perceived adulterers if any of them is up against kwaku.

however, i do see bertha leaving this sunday and the game becomming more intrigueing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2007
I knew this girl Bertha is too good to be true,"hate her or love her" B (as shes fondly called in the big brother house)is hitting us with a strategy that we viewers even housemates are yet to decipher?check out the conversation the housemates had today about their countries history,economy and national anthem(pride).I watched all their versions and to be honest "B" gave a more convincing and detailed expose on her homeland ZIMBABWE better than the other housemates,she made us all feeling like we should have been ZIMBABEANS from birth?the detailed and descriptive moments about her people made me give her a[b] nod[/b] of respect!though in her usual swagger she went on and on about how ZIMBABEANS are the most educated people in Africa!!even when she sang the national anthems of her country everyone was all 'ears'.Nuff respect to Ofunneka 'because it was this great nations INDEPENDENCE that we celebrate today that brought about the beauty of the various housemates who put aside their frivolities and beef and embraced peace   and love exhibited in the "PRIDE OF AFRICA" which gave us the viewers the impression that this is really thr true essence of the BBA( BIG BROTHER AFRICA) show that we imbied. Africa kwenu! 9jah kwezenu!!iya cheesy cheesy  HAPPY INDEPENDENCE Y'ALL.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2007
Her strategy has failed her.Sure shes out on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2007
Happy Independence Landers!!
It's good to be back home!
L is out,yes we all wanted her out and out she went wink
K and B are up for eviction undecided
Should we not send K home and watch B wither in anguish,
I think it sure would be the comedy of the century,think about it
I'm enjoying this game grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2007
Hmnnnn, @everbright, you gat me thinking, undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2007
Hi Guys

@ Seun
Sorry to drag u back but i couldnt resist adding my comment on the "i want to see gazunga episode"
Imagine urself cooped up for like 57days with no form of entertainment just the same old people . I mean the gals wanted excitment n the went for it Sorry it had to be someone privates that provided the entertainment. hey n they back down down once the moment was past . abeg let them enjoy. am sure if i was in the house that day i for follow join o.
And not that i am bad.

@ Tampico
Hey gal !whats up . I dey feel u 100percent.

@ Lawyer chap

Where u vanish go. Abeg let the disappearing act stop o .

@ All
Happy Freedom Month
I thought voting kwakoo out first will be better for us. after all we know bertha is definately leaving .she's no threat . she dug her own eviction grave the moment she took up madam bully act.as for kwakoo ,am not quite sure .so i prefer to get rid of the threat . bertha's eviction is inevitable
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2007
i have been celebrating since sunday  cheesy cheesy cheesy
LERATO has finally left d bba house, thank goodness
now we can enjoy d "game"

we all know wat to do this week abi?

CONGRATULATIONS once again my dear forumites
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2007
Guys, Hi

I think kweku should go next, so that bertha can suffer one week of isolation before being thrown out of the house (not just evicted) grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2007
@Dalby
I feel you. I didn't know someone cud feel physically like throwing up upon someone's sight. That's how i feel every time the BB cameras close up on Kwakoo. I personally want him too to go just for that reason. The guy annoys the hell out of me. His fake accent , i still haven't gotten used to. His relaxed hair, n his mighty mouse biceps,yuck tongue. If he had been real , he wud have stood a chance.

@Tsquare
Sista wat up? I'm good, know u are too! I think Kwakoo shud go, cos really we don't know where he stands in public eye, Bertha we know is already condemned. He did tell Lerato, that he was sick of the house. I think the public shud oblige him. If he goes it wud be good to see B suffer for all the atrocities she has committed. Let's continue watching shall we.

@wat's up y'all. Hope u guys had a fantastic Independence , cos i did.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2007
[s]Since Lawyerchap has disappointed us by delaying his post, let me find something to post (for people to read) while waiting for him[/s]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2007
The Girl From Soweto
(Lerato Sengadi Post Eviction Interview)

There is a saying that hindsight is 20-20 and nothing could be truer for each and every Big Brother evictee.

Last night, Lerato became part of the clan who've learnt this very lesson when she became the fifth Housemate to be evicted in the second season of Big Brother Africa.

"I have seen some of the messages on the SMS strap that shocked me but I'm sure that I'm going to meet with a lot of criticism after this. I maintain that I was just being me in the House and that I would never alter who I am just to be liked."

Hindsight on the Code-nominating-Max saga

Learning that it was not Code who nominated Max for eviction was another shocker for Lerato. While in the House, she told Max that she suspected that Code nominated him. Lerato's theories are believed to have caused the now apparent rift in the House.

"I apologise for my misinformation. I just thought that it was Code who nominated (Max) because (code) usually comes up to nominees and consoles them. When Max was nominated, Code came outside for a bit, but he was just acting very dodgy, like he was guilty or something."

But while Lerato is apologetic to Code, she's also very critical.

"Code is just not someone I trust,  besides, his thing with Maureen is just sickening."

Lerato on commitment

In addition to Code and Maureen's relationship, Richard and Tatiana are the other couple that makes Lerato's tummy turn.

"I wouldn't have called him out if he didn't punt being a married man and what he will and will not tolerate because of it. In the first week, Richard was all like: "I'm a married man and I can't shower with girls". Now he's bathing with Tatiana, sleeping in the same bed with her,  "

She says that Richard has absolutely crossed the lines of immorality with his relationship with Tatiana.

Asked if that is not perhaps a little hypocritical, considering that Max had a serious girlfriend in Zambia when she (Lerato) pursued him, Lerato says there is a difference.

"Firstly, Max wasn't married. There is a difference between having a girlfriend and being married. Anyway, we (Max and Lerato) discussed it,  If Max was married then I would not have pursued him at all."

About Fabioso a.k.a Maxwell Chongo

Lerato says that she hasn't decided what to do about Max.

"We'll have to talk first and then I'll have to decide,  Honestly, I don't know how I feel about him. I mean, there is a lot to consider. He's in a different country for starters."

"We are friends and that I know for sure."

A friend in need?

Lerato says that Bertha was a good Housemate, but questions whether she is a true friend.

"I was always aware of who Bertha really is, and I will say this, I do miss Meryl."

Lerato says that Bertha never replaced the relationship she (Lerato) had with Meryl.

"Meryl and I just connected, like sisters."

The love triangle

Of course, we all know that at some point in the game, Lerato distanced herself from Meryl.

"I didn't distance myself because I had issues with Meryl. I just sort of stepped back to let Kwaku choose between Bertha and Meryl. I was never going to defend Meryl's relationship with Kwaku, because they are all adults."

Perhaps Meryl felt betrayed by Lerato and that further cemented the pair's split - both on Kwaku and Lerato's side.

If I Could****

Lerato is asked a hypothetical question: If you were Head of House and part of the final four Housemates with Maureen, Kwaku and Bertha, who would you select to replace you, if you were nominated for eviction?

"Bertha. I'm just closer to Kwaku. We share a lot in common and we've had conversations about everything. I just feel a connection with him that I don't feel with Bertha.

"He and I just operate on a different level. I think he'll be my friend for a very long time."

Those who won't be friends

While Lerato will be friends with Kwaku, she's not so certain that she'll be friends with some of the other Housemates.

"I just found the other group to be unstimulating, With "The Untouchables" as I see the viewers have named us, I could have an intellectually stimulating conversation. That's just not true with the other group (Tatiana, Maureen, Ofunneka, Code and Richard)."

Lerato on spatulas

Her comment to KB that "Maureen has the personality of a spatula" met with its fair share of gasps and giggles.

"I've met people who are just quiet. Maureen, unfortunately, just has no personality. All she does all day is stick to Code like a lost child."

Lerato disagrees that she was not open-minded enough.

"I think I was open-minded. But that group just sit around all day. They don't interact. It's hard to be surrounded by that."

It's a hard-knock life

It must be difficult to give up one's life for a one-in-twelve chance of winning a large cash prize, but for the South African Housemate, entering Big Brother was never about the money.

"I entered for the experience of being on a show of this type. I entered to learn more, to just experience more from this life of mine," she says.

She adds that although her part on the reality TV program has come to an end, spending 56 days in a House that is constantly being watched means that "a lot more people will be paying attention to me."

"Although people are going to recognise me and stuff, I want everyone to know that the girl they saw in the House will be the same girl outside. I'm still me."

Whether that means that we'll see Lerato in a fight with a supermarket clerk, is an entirely debatable topic. Who knows, we may even see her in a supermarket, buying spatulas.

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/article/?id=534
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2007
spora, am sorry i cannot read the other half of ur post as its so tiny sad
r u quoting urself or are u quoting somebody ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2007
ok, sorry i can see it now grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2007
@ All
Please  guys , lets take kwakoo out this week we do em madam bertha next week . we owe  kwaku this  one remember. His constant nomination of home gal even for no reason at all( just or unjust).  N Trust me ,the best punishment for bertha this week is not evicting her .maybe she will then make play for code
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2007
Lawyerchap must be under tons of work! or is he in the penthouse with ndi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2007
Well, nominations and evictions are going as anticipated, i am really excited.  smiley

I would love to see Bertha out followed by Kweku, whoever leaves between B & K leaves the remaining Untouchable isolated as the others ( Big 5) will see to it. I hope Max watched Lerato's eviction because he predicated in his eviction interview that Lerato stands to win the next BBA. What a very wrong prediction. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2007
Haba ndi! just when i was starting a conspiracy theory, that you and lawyerchap are locked away in the penthouse, you decided to prove me wrong by posting! maybe lawyerchap is in the penthouse with someone else?
Who could that be?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2007
makin:

Lawyerchap must be under tons of work! or is he in the penthouse with ndi?

Very Funny!

Do you really want to hear it from me that Lawyerchap & I were at the Penthouse? cool Noooo! i aint gonna say anything!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2007
peeks

is this a case of who knows what LC did last night lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2007
Great People of Nairaland, Nigeria is 47 and we’re headed for greatness. At least I celebrated ten days of uninterrupted electricity in September. Surely this is a sign of greater things to come. Happy Birthday Nigeria. Over the past weekend our independence came to the fore with homegirl Ofunneka showing that she’s a proud Nigerian fully alive to her civic responsibilities. She actually knew the complete National Anthem. Truth be told, I was cringing when she started the second verse, but she got through it without a flaw. Quite frankly I was impressed. You’d be surprised the kind of people who do not know how to sing the anthem at all, much less the second verse. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves here.

The eviction has come and gone and no one should be surprised at the outcome. We all knew Lerato was leaving and I’m glad we stayed true to our game plan. But the tension in the house was palpable before KB announced the name of the housemate to be evicted. In the pause right before the name was announced, the live audience began to chant Bertha’s name, and that must have given Lerato some hope that she would survive the eviction. But KB quickly killed that hope when he called her out: Lerato Sengadi.

She remained Lerato even in eviction. Even while she was hugging her friends goodbye she kept telling off the housemates to speak out whenever they have beef with anyone. Almost as an illustration, Maureen happened to ask if she could hug her. Lerato said “no you may not” She didn’t hug Code and definitely not Maureen. And why was Ofunneka’s mouth open in what looked to be surprise? Didn’t she nominate her? Or perhaps she expected Bertha to go first. Given the chanting heard outside the house calling for Bertha’s head, any of the housemates could be forgiven for being surprised that it was Lerato who eventually left. But I suspect that Ofunneka (who is a consummate player at this game) knew deep down that it would be Lerato leaving that Sunday, which makes her display of surprise rather fake. Lerato left the house with the words of D’Banj on her lips: “She wouldn’t leave me alone, always calling my phone, file, house is no good.”

On Monday it was Nigeria’s Independence and all Housemates had to give a talk on the Independence stories of their respective countries. Kwaku lost his American accent during his session but told a fairly insightful tale about Ghana. Ofunneka also did pretty well though she glossed over some of the more sordid details of our national life. Code couldn’t resist telling us that his grandfather was one of the founding fathers of Malawi. You know, just listening to the housemates talk about their countries made me realize how much I know about Africa’s history. Kamuzu Banda, Milton Obote, Idi Amin Dada, Jerry Rawlings and so on. Apart from Angola, which Tatiana told us had a queen cast in the mould of Zaria’s Amina, I think I recognized all the leaders of those twelve African countries.

Trust Bertha to give her country props. She claimed that they were the most educated people in Africa as their educational system is very well developed. Tatiana lent some credence to this claim by saying that a great many of her friends studied in Zimbabwe before South Africa became the educational destination of choice after Apartheid ended. They all had to sing their national anthems and Richard’s Tanzania and Bertha’s Zimbabwe have anthems with the exact same tune though with different words and in different languages. It was a grand time spent together without acrimony and it took me back to a time before there were Untouchables in the house.

But all that aside, housemates continued their massacre of the so-called Untouchables on nomination Monday, with the Big 5 all nominating the remaining Untouchables, Kwaku and Bertha. Those two in turn, nominated Maureen and Code but ended up on Eviction Row with 5 nominations apiece. Obviously they were not surprised, knowing that they made their choices and those choices proved to be fatally flawed. They know they are merely marking time until their inevitable eviction and sometimes I feel a small twinge of pity for them as I wonder how it must feel to know for certain that they will not win Big Brother Africa II. Kwaku had come tantalizingly close to winning the Head of House Task last week with 44 baskets, only to have Richard make 47 baskets. But I don’t think it would have mattered too much because even if he had been HOH and saved himself from Eviction Row, Bertha would still be evicted on Sunday no matter who he replaced her with.

At night Code and Maureen decided to ‘celebrate’ Lerato’s eviction with a smoochathon. Richard and Tatiana were spying on them from their own bed and I think it got Richard the juvenile turned on. He dared Tatiana to give him a Mouth Gig (she appeared to have never heard the term). She made noise about how she was going to do it, with homegirl telling them not to go through with it. She eventually didn’t have the liver to do it. Richard then told her that he would go down on her if she was daring enough to let him (he didn’t know it is called cunnilingus, and neither did she). She appeared to consider it for a moment but told him to go to sleep. Another case of liver failure.

BBA II will remain predictable for this week and I expect that Bertha will be evicted come Sunday. What I really want to see is who will be nominated alongside Kwaku the Monday after Bertha’s exit. But sending Kwaku home before Bertha is such a tantalizing prospect that it is actually worth hoping for. But I think it’s a foregone conclusion that Bertha will be the one going home on Sunday.

As it stands today and barring any serious upheavals in the house before next Monday this is my guesstimation of how nominations will look like.

Code: Kwaku Richard
Maureen: Kwaku Richard
Kwaku: Code Maureen
Ofunneka : Kwaku Richard
Richard : Kwaku Code
Tatiana : Kwaku Maureen

So we could find Richard on Eviction Row next Monday and it could prove dicey for the dreadlocked one from Tanzania. While his adulterous relationship with Tatiana has somehow acquired a veneer of acceptability after being seen as ‘beautiful love’, there just might be enough people who still consider him a better candidate for eviction than the ‘rebound go-to guy’ Kwaku. But it doesn’t seem too likely. Like I always say though, there’s always room for a twist in the tale. So let’s see how this plays out, shall we?

@Toks81
I find your adulation misguided and very uncomfortable indeed. I would appreciate it greatly if you would conduct yourself like everyone else on this thread. Say what you have to say and leave Tampico alone. Leave me alone too for that matter. Frankly i'm sick of your posts and it takes a lot to make me sick. But you've somehow managed to do it with only two posts. Enough already!

@Makin
I'm completely buried in work. At this rate it will take me months to dig myself out. And yes, if you must know, the penthouse did contribute to the lateness of this post. wink

@Spora
Thanks Bro for holding the fort. Only you could have thought up something like this. Very enlightening indeed. Much love, man.

@Tampico
You're doing great. You keep this thread alive and exciting. Don't mind Toks81. I don't know what her beef is. But it's good to be able to tell her off knowing that she can not reply as Seun has put the fear of God in her. If not because of Ndi and Makin, maybe we could have been a couple wink. Well, maybe another time and thread.

@Salsera
Wassap girl? Had a fantastic time on Sunday.

@Ndi
Girlfriend when are we hooking up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2007
Sniffs sniff[sub][/sub] I can perceive romance here! Ndi & LC cheesy

@ LC
Long awaited post, thanks.

@Tok81

Stop making our dear LC sick please! cos i know if u do Ndi will not wait to wring ur neck! grin grin

@ All

I am enjoying the way the Show is moving. Congratulation to Ofunnemama & her team.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2007
@lawyerchap
amidst ur plenty work, u get time to go penthouse!

Missed the bedroom show, Richie was demanding for BJ? I said it before in a post earlier, that guys marriage was a sham, a commercial venture to get Canadian visa. Nothing more.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ Lawyerchap

Boyfriend! Once again, You have done what you are good at doing best. Leaving no stone unturned.

@ Larrybabe

Cool! Your perception really is not far-fetched. smiley

@Toks81

You've seen the post, quit now or else! grin i might do just that for making my dear Lawyerchap sick.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ Lawyercap

You know we could always hook up anytime wink smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2007
@LawyerChap
As usual i was swept off my feet by ure post. Wonderful job. Reading it always gives me this picture that u sit down on purpose and calculatively pen down your words, after which u go over for mishaps before sending it. I hail you! smiley I love to write, mostly long stuff, but i don't have the patience to proof read(I'm not writing an exam,haba!). Well done! You continue to be my inspiration.  kiss
As for us being a couple, it would have been a Diego,Antonia affair( A love not meant to be)Maybe another life or thread like u say. You love Ndi, and i have the hots for Makin, but he doesn't even acknowlegde that cry Instead of him to focus on us, he is busy evaluating your relationship with Ndi. Please help me tell him i'm not maureen o! shocked Infact i declare i am single again ooo. Tommyyex how far?? wink
But i beg to differ with u in that Tatiana will nominate Code instead of Maureen, because she's closer to Maureen, Code on the otherhand  has been the subject of some of Richard's worries.(Richard confronted Code once about tattling on him). So r u saying Tatiana will nominate Maureen(her best galfriend) , because she feels Maureen is a threat to her. That would be serious! undecided Tatiana only likes Ofunne because of her cooking n mothering, and she told her the day she ressurrected.  If our Ofunne is smart she'll nominate T, because like she said this is a game, and if she wants to win, she better start eliminating her threats. we'll see sha! cheesy Much love!

@Makin
What's BJ, i tot he said Biscuits embarassed

Tforever cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.