Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114770 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
culled from mnet website

Max and lerato pose for a picture in a jewelry store
“They were photographed in a jewelery store, ”
When news surfaced that Zambian Housemate Maxwell Chongo was in South Africa - we just knew he was here to see Lerato. south African Housemate was evicted on Sunday after Housemates nominated her and Bertha

Max and Lerato were seen together in Rosebank, Johannesburg on Wednesday. The pair seemed comfortable together and it is believed they were seen holding hands.

Wedding Bells

Rumour also has it that the two may be talking about getting married.

They were photographed in a jewelery store and although the pair have been fairly evasive regarding their romance outside of the House, actions speak louder than words.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2007
I dont see them getting engaged talkless of getting married.All media propaganda
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2007
lawyerchap:

@Mamus 2010
Just in case she is starting to feel uncomfortable with his veering off course?

thanks my dear, i saw the typo after i posted.  embarassed embarassed now you know why we dont bother trying to compete with your post.

but really, my post wasn't what i was thinking, but rather, what richard is thinking. likewise the other housemates. i can actually imagine what people are thinking just by watching them and listening to their conversations, and most of the time i'm right. so richard is hoping his acting would save him and again, i'd say only nomination time will tell if they bought his act.though like you, i'm sure they didnt even if he was selling it for free.

@salsera,

i suspect the classified info is about two housemates,and i'm thinking lerato and max. i'm not curious though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nnekie(f): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2007
Girl gimme more gist about Ify from BBN She is still with Mudi? Damn, the guy is brave oh, after all dem runs with Katung in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
@nnekie

which runs did she do wiv him

abegi, it was just sum emotions running thats all
product of forced enclosure
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2007
What Tatiana did tonight getting all over Richard against his wish by force is physical sexual harassment bordering on rape.

This Big Brother thing better get back in check and the organisers better put things correct because NO IS NO! It doesn't matter if it's male or female, but RAPE IS RAPE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 5:14am On Oct 05, 2007
Thank you, denex. When I said it earlier, people were saying the girls were just being "cute".
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2007
Been having a really horrid week at work and it seems like years since i last watched BBA. Caught a fleeting glimpse of the banquet with Dorah Sitole the food editor of True Love Magazine. Everyone looked quite resplendent in their outfits and the homemade crockery actually looked good, though why they chose purple for some of the items completely eludes me. But then it was back to work again. Please someone needs to update us pleeeeaaassee!!! 

mamus 2010:

thanks my dear, i saw the typo after i posted. embarassed embarassed now you know why we don't bother trying to compete with your post.

@Mamus 2010
undecided undecided undecided I'm not sure i know what you're talking about my dear. Typo? What typo was that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2007
@ lawyerchap,

i meant to say 'off course' like you highlighted and not 'of course' like i wrote.

and perhaps you missed bertha's outfit!!! kwaku's jalabiya (hope thats what its called) they actually did look beautiful, code wasn't in anything traditional though. dorah was quite impressed by what she saw, and the food. she was particularly impressed by the guys cooking cos she didnt think it was their thing. she thought the housemates were playing it safe with the ingredients though, as some of the dishes(she pointed out the dish from nigeria) wasn't as spicy as she expected. she however gave them kudos, and i'm sure thats why they won their 100% wager. she thought the crockery was good too.

and i guess the purple thing was the housemates feeling creative!!

now i'm looking forward to the HOH challenge.

and hey lawyerchap, please find a way to watch oh cos reading your post is as good as watching it. so please use your lunch break, bathroom break, tea break, attending to client break, i'm on my way to court break, my matter has not been called break and whatever break you can think of to watch bba2. pleeaaseee, cos we cant imagine not reading from you cry cry wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2007
denex:

What Tatiana did tonight getting all over Richard against his wish by force is physical sexual harassment bordering on sex-attack.

This Big Brother thing better get back in check and the organisers better put things correct because NO IS NO! It doesn't matter if it's male or female, but RAPE IS RAPE!

Blame it on the "GAZUNGA" Richard showed to Tatiana. And correct me if i am wrong but Guys love it when 'em gals are all over them. wink

@LawyerChap
Boyfriend Watsuppppppppppppppp! 've been missing you. cool
Please don't over stress yourself, cos i need you, we all need you. wink

@All
Dorah Sithole, Biggie's surprise guest! shocked  Can you imagine that! i was dissappointed though after all the hype.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2007
to say i was disappointed by the great surprise is an understatement
biggie is fast running out of ideas
y cant they bring in stars like they did in bbn?

as for the news that LEMAX were spotted on d streets of SA, who gives a hoot?
this bba is so biased, y did they not give us feedback on other evicted housemates?
arrant nonsense angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2007
@Ndi

Our wife, welcome back

@LC
may I add to mamus2010 post that u may need a 'wifey break' too
cos Ndi don wait for PentHouse tire while you dey 'communicate' with workfiles. LMAO grin

at this rate I hope NL doesnt rip you apart when we have BBA2 thread reunion

hang in there okay , i'm sure picomak will hold forte for you whilst u are busy
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2007
denex:

What Tatiana did tonight getting all over Richard against his wish by force is physical sexual harassment bordering on sex-attack.

Rape ke!!! Richard was only trying to play on Tati's emotions and that was why he pulled out that stunts like he was angry that in turn made Tati to be all over him to make him feel otherwise,he even confessed to Code later that he was doing all that just to get at Tatiana,afterall he still slept in her bed last night, nothing like sexual harrassment or whatever u pple call it.
U guys might just need to watch the game a little bit more so as tounderstand it and  avoid some wrong judgement.

haba sexual harrasment loun loun nawa o
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2007
What of Code and Maureen?Was that why Code was angry too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2007
HOH - i read online that Ofu is the closest, can someone please tell me if it's true? Tampico!! Where are thou? kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2007
Code is the new Head of The House smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by doctorb1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2007
Pamperme:

Code is the new Head of The House smiley

that's horrible i was hoping he or boreen would be up for eviction; another horrible penthouse session cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2007
i dont like the sound of this

Code as HOH?

If he's nominated on monday he's going to replace himself with ofu(threat)
If maureen is nominated he'll substitute her with Ofu

It all depends on who leaves on Sunday
if KWAKU leaves then i doubt code will see B as competition
if BERTHA leaves then code will definitely see K as a threat

maybe its better KWAK leaves cos B is not threat at all, she has so messed up her rep with africa even left with a choice of MAU and B she would still leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2007
biggie should put everyone up for eviction except d hoh and lets get voting like crazy
(i don day tire 4 all dis jigsaw self) embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2007
@Salsera
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. smiley

You know i dont think KING CODE would nominate Ofunneka, because for one, he would want to be the last guy standing and two, Richard offended him recently by calling his dear Maureen "Shorty" (Endearment used in the house.).

My take on this is that When Bertha leaves on Sunday, Kwaku & Richard would be up for nomination. Or Kwaku and someone else that would be replaced with Richard by KING CODE. cool

Or what do you guys think?

@LawyerChap
Sweetheart, why dont you tackle this one for me huh! wink kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2007
Modups!:

biggie should put everyone up for eviction except d hoh and lets get voting like crazy
(i don day tire 4 all this jigsaw self) embarassed

My thoughts exactly!
@tampico Missing u, where in the world r u?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2007
Thanks to every1 oo,it gets so difficult to watch it on Tv because of the kinda work i do.
I love u all so much
I even update some freaks that feel they watch it 24hrs

OLABABE
U are so hot,i felt ur update

Hey Makin,wats UP?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2007
COME AND DELIVER SOMEBODY!!!!
Dennex where art thou Rape kini angry Wat is the matter?, unless u  r talking from experience, leave this rape/sexual harrassment matter.
Rite now i'm watching BBA and wat i'm seeing is not rape at all, it's called women power grin
Let me break it down for u guys who don't understand wat's happening.
Tatiana n Richard go to the penthouse, rite Everyone figures, it's going down tonite,rite wrong! undecided
It starts with R&T rejoicing, and getting settled. They eventually start dancing a dance that is enough to drill a hole in the ground. R starts getting frisky,T responds with coyishness that clicks negatively in R's head. R now comes up with a brillant plan in that dirty dreadlocked head of his, which is to make T gaga for him,once and for all.
T in her head had it in mind too, that it would go down that nite, but no need to give in so easily so the sista plays hard to get, Richard decodes this, and comes out with a master plan. Deny T, the second time! tongue That's how he comes up with a plan of how he feels he's betraying his wife blah blah b*&^^%***. He says he has to stop,he can't take it anymore, yet he really loves her blah blah****&&**(. T, fool that she is gets scared that R wants to leave her. Anyway, so T cries, and comes out with her own blah blah blah stuff. Case closed. Nothing happens in the penthouse that nite.
They go back to BB house the next day, all behaving friendly and stuff, but how long does it last
So R ignores T to an extent, but can T take that? No way, Sista is used to getting attention!So she throws herself at him. Richard cries 'RAPE'acccording to our nairaland guys. Yeah rite!
Question? After R got mad , n T left to report to Code, why did R follow her to accuse her, if he didn't careHe got jealous ,  riled up, and quarrelled with Bertha. WHY? He's sexually frustrated! If truly he had made up his mind to stay away from T, wat makes him think he wud have succeeded in rejecting her seductions? Leave that thing jo, it was all a plan!
Now T is out for him full force, and all over him. Just wat homeboy had planned rite from the penthouse! Now T is ready to do anything for him, in fear of losing him. They've been mimicking lovemaking since morn.
T  likes attention,and she mite give in to him ,cos now she's determined to wrap R so much around her finger till he chokes. Who is R to drop a lady of her calibre just like that?It's afterall this that we'll know who is truly is playing who.
I'm however concerned for T, cos she has played herself to a corner. Cos R has made it public that he still wants to reunite with his wife, yet T is still throwing herself on him. Wat does that make T? A home wrecker! A lot of other bloggers who hated them now pity R, and hate T, cos they feel that R is truly repentant but can't stand the pressure of T's seductions. Let's continue to watch this saga unfold!

This is just my humble experience which i share based on my experience and the experiences of many of my girlfriends.

So in brief you men.
1.Don't try to dump a girl u love,who loves u,and who knows that u still love her!
2.If a guy says he doesn't want, and the girl still wants.The guy shud forgerrit. If a guy wants, and the girl says no show. Nothing for the bobo(unless u end up raping her.

@Salsera
I agree with u, Kwaku is a threat that shud be removed than B. I can tolerate the hair receding B, than the mighty mouse dog.

@Doctor b
Me three. I don't think i can survive another codreen session in the PH. I'm hoping R&T, and Codreen quarrel b4 then, so that Code can take Tatiana with him to spite R and Maureen. grin That will be so fun!

@Pamperme
Wud have loved to answer u, but didn't understand ure question.

@9ja4eva
Code's beef is that Maureen is neglecting him too much.(How sick can he get?)

@jjuummaaii
Help me tell them girlfriend. Rape ko, grape ni? If fine girl rape boy, make the boy go give thankgiving for church on sunday. If it was an ugly sugarmommy, maybe one for consider! wink

@modups
If u were dissapointed, I was angry. BBA2 shud reorganise themselves. They can surely take some tips from BBN.
1. Bring in top noted celebrated African stars.
2. Bring in people to make up their hair. Haba!

@Makin
My love i'm hereOOOO!
I'm always on. I refresh page every hour to see wat my pipo have to say, then i throw in my 2cents(which happens to be extremely long)sorry.
If u join Oga Seun and Denex to cry 'Rape' angry, i will forget the grand seduction i have planned for u at the conclusion of BBA. Missed u too! kiss

Love u guys
T forever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2007
@tampico
How come you never replied my mail then?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2007
@makin
I always reply ure mail. U just wrote now, and i replied! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2007
nope dearie, i sent a mail to your yahoo address.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2007
I had tried to use jiggywit_tam@yahoo.com(which is my active mailbox) to register here, but wen it didn't work, I used idiana1, which is my dormant mailbox.
But i'm opening idiana1 box now. Sorry about that!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2007
salsera:

i don't like the sound of this

Code as HOH?

If he's nominated on monday he's going to replace himself with ofu(threat)
If maureen is nominated he'll substitute her with Ofu

It all depends on who leaves on Sunday
if KWAKU leaves then i doubt code will see B as competition
if BERTHA leaves then code will definitely see K as a threat

maybe its better KWAK leaves because B is not threat at all, she has so messed up her rep with africa even left with a choice of MAU and B she would still leave

I have a feeling Code would put Ofu up but if he does that it would be so stupid of him because Mau and Ofu are best of friends.He is better of putting Richard up not Ofu.

I hope he doesnt.Lets see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nazzyon(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2007
Code seem to be the green snake in the house ever since the show start.

He does things unnoticed.

Easily convinces anyone to dan ce to his beats.

A kin look @ him says it all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2007
hey TAMPICO
welldone oo
sorry,but whats with the CODREEN session in the PH?i couldnt watch them then.

Looks like africa is up to see Bertha suffer in the house 4 1 extra week and thereby Kweku will suffer for been by her side.
Well i am african and i have been voting.

yea Nazzyon

code n bertha are so so tricky,they are examples of amebo(gossip)+bad company
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2007
Richard is next up for eviction. Code will not put Ofunneka up. He would rather put up Richard. I've said this before. Let's not repeat ourselves too much.

@Tampico
Good job. Keep it up.

@all,
People, i miss posting here but work right now is a real bitch on steroids. By next week, i should be back with you guys. Hang in there y'all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2007
Lawyerchap

Yes sir,we are hanging.I just hope i don't fall off,because i jus feel hungry,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.