Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114727 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2007
Richard is a heartless, abusive and abysmally irresponsible half-man who does not deserve to be married to anything female. I hope Ricki has seen this and has flown the coop already, because Richard will be coming home empty handed. Hopefully there are still enough right-thinking Africans to ensure that crime doesn't pay, because what Richard and Tatiana are doing is nothing short of emotional crime.

Thats been too hard on the guy. Let us not allow our emotions get the better of us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We cannot be more catholic than the pope. If we say all these things about Richard, what would we say about Code
Code knew that his girlfriend was close to 3 months pregnant before he entered the house lipsrsealed
Richard did this, Richard did that, but he did it to one person, while Code who did it to 2 people, his girlfriend (fiance) and the unborn baby did it to two people grin grin grin
To err is human, but forgiveness is divine wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Modups
Ive not caused anything. Everyone has a right to opinions, and if i have mine written down it shouldn't cause anything.

U have ure opinions, I have mine. Everyone has their opinions.That's why we have the different forums.
Because i have my opinions, should not bring an onslaught on my person very *&^^%%^^&& [s][/s].
There's no need to get personal here. The BB HMs are there fighting for 100,000USD
We won't get anything for defending, or offending them orally here.

If Ofu wins(Good)
If T wins( )
If R wins ( )
I'm not perfect , have never claimed to be. We are all imperfect people being perfected(if we allow it) daily by the choices we make. Who said LIFE WAS FAIR.
I happen to say R cud win not because i like wat he is doing(God forbid) , but because of the underlying evidence .
So I don't understand why me saying  R cud win shud cause an upheaval, and an attack on my person.
He MIGHT win. SUE ME!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
hey now hold on tampico, y r u mad at me? na me start am abi LC
pls lets not turn this place into a hate zone
you sure have a right to your opinions no doubt as does every other person here.

ANYHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! d winner will not share d dough with any of us right?

@ kikice
d difference between code & richie is not much
code left a pregnant girlie at home & was canoodling with mau cos of $100,000
richie left wifie at home & is canoodling with tati cos of $100,000
MEN, MEN, MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2007
[s]Iron lady, she will never cease to startle one with her deficiency in the realm of clowning. pico, pico [/s]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Modups
Sorry girlfriend , how cud i b mad at u.
I forgot to draw the line.
@Modups
Ive not caused anything. Everyone has a right to opinions, and if i have mine written down it shouldn't cause anything.

This is the only thing i replied for u.
Thanks for that anyway. Imagine being implied u were something because of a statement u make here undecided

@Spora
I still love you! kiss

@All
Sorry , i lost my cool. I will however not succumb to eye service, but will continue to air my opinion, as i hope everyone will too. So far i want to believe that everyone has been airing their opinion. You can object to it, or support the opionion, but please i don't think it's fair u now attack the person who stated the opinion. Thanks, love u all!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2007
TAMPICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
no shakin, i understand d emotions spilling forth, DAMN YOU BBA2 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Modups
Thanks girlfriend!
Who did u choose to enter the house?
I choose the Zimbabwean, and the south african. These two shud spice things up. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2007
Well its sad that code had to go, it would’ve been better for Richard to go, I think we should as Nigerians support Ofuneka, I mean maybe she made a wrong decision ignoring Maureen but she is ours and only human, she can loose focus of d game and get emotional which is what she did, so lets still be on her side, by actively voting out any of Richiana this week cuz they are the strongest contenders. OFUNEKA FOR THE PRICE MONEY
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2007
Tampico:

As for this statement, Bro don't even go there. If u meet me u'll fall inlove with me kiss, and i wouldn't do that to Ndi, or Makin, so let's just stick to us here on the chatroom with u being Our Dear LC, and me being me. Much love for u LC!

grin grin grin grin *ROTFLMAO at Tampico's exaggerated opinion of herself*

Sweet Tampico, no one is getting personal here and no one is attacking your person. At least not intentionally or maliciously. But be truthful, you didn't say he could win, you wished he would win. Come on, we all know that he could win, why would that get anyone upset? Not even wishing he would win is enough to get someone angry because after all, it's your opinion and you're entirely entitled to it. But you referred to Ofunneka in some pretty harsh terms: cold hearted bitch? You agree that a fellow female is a bitch? And cold-hearted? Someone who has been emotionally available to every one of the Big 5 all this time? You're suddenly ready to judge her on this one (perceived) failing? And you're disappointed to be associated with her? Now you're disappointed to be a nigerian? You know, you sure take some figuring out.

What is the underlying evidence based on which Richard should win BBAII? What has he done apart from provide us with an illicit albeit made-for-television love story? BUZZZZ! Trick Question!!! There is no answer. Except nothing is an answer.

Tampico, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. If i did, i apologize most profoundly. But rest assured that we will all get to meet with Ofunneka when we have our Thread Reunion. I promise you that you will not be proud of that post. But i say again, i didn't intend to make you bitter wink (pardon the pun) and if i did, i apologize. Bygones.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2007
Useless BBA. Instead of me to be doing my work, na Big Borther wahala I dey for. See Tampico, see Modups, even Lawyerchap is fighting. O boy, I dey for problem.

****Singing*******
Big Brother we hail thee!
Our own dear reality show****
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
d zimbo guy and the kenyan chick are my choice
dat victor guy looks like fun & he's cute & he's a model to too!

@ spora
my guy see me see wahala, dis damn show is not allowing me to do my work either
shay when we r sacked, bb will employ us?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2007
i have voted for Ashanti, the Kenyan chick, she is so hhhhhhhhhhooooooooooottttttttttttt kiss the name alone is hot, i still dont know who to choose between Victor (Zimbabwe) the guy is fine too and Obed (Namibia). I think i will vote for victor undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2007
@LC
I READ BW THE LINES. You're truly a lawyer if i have a pending case, i'll definitely come to humbly beg for ure services with a million bucks. u still managed to make jest of me n apologise on the same breathe.(     *ROTFLMAO at Tampico's exaggerated opinion of herself*)You know what, Ure just too much for me. If i met u , ure glory would probably have overwhelmed me , my bad.

On a more serious note.I truly forgot about the issue after penning down those lines. My bark n bite are also really harmless. I work in a holy enviroment, so saying some nasty terms ie bitch blah blah, lets off some steam. I'm sorry too, for awakening the roar of the ALMIGHTY. Forgive me! I'm sorry for a lot of things, but try not to put words in my mouth!(Now you're disappointed to be a nigerian?( i still repeat , i ain't on trial). And if we truly meet Ofu on our thread reunion , i will only regret my posts, if she gives me 100,000K wink
Did u say bitter?? It will take a cup of Aloe Vera juice to make me bitter grin

My parents say don't bite the finger that feeds u, so on that note i say I still love u LC, in that it was because of ure posts i joined this forum. Not because u seemed popular, but because i truly love the way u write and analyse things. If u respond in anyway to this post with more disguised posts in an attempt to have the last say,I will humbly keep my mouth shut out of respect for u, n everyone else lipsrsealed. To be sincere though, that ure apology was not sincere. You know it, i know it. But i accept it, n hope u accept mine too. Bygones(Definitely)

@Spora
I'm really falling more and more helplessly in love with u. kiss

@Modups
Truly this stuff is getting out of hand. I'm not focusing on work too.Ive not produced a meaningful promo since i joined this forum .I think i need a break. A very long one. Let me save up my strength and argument for LC when like he says we meet on REUNION DAY. Will i show my director the thread, as my work sheet. hmmm , maybe i cud say it's a  synopsis for a TV special
Maybe we should meet the BB people, n show them this forum, and how it cud be worked up into a documentary on THE EFFECT OF BBA ON THE WORKING CLASS IN NIGERIAThey will definitely pay us a reasonable fee! wink
Love ure choice of new HM's. Bloggers seem to choose bw these the Zim,Gha,an SA too.
PS. Veracious sent me the link to 2nd chance, interested?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ tampico
YES OH! (pls lets move to that thread so we will not be harrassed)[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2007
I'm so happy y'all. Ofu must be a psychic to have read the mind of viewers.
She n Maureen are kindof o.k now. Cos truly Richiana seem to spend more time together now.
I hope Ofu now knows nominating Maureen will be a waste, cos she shud definitely know that T will nominate her.
I'm so esctatic sha. I hope the viewers are in the same mood, n Ofu is back in their good book.
As i type now, Ofu is making Maureen's hair, and she's happy about it. I wish it hadn't taken her that long to get back into the game, but hey she's back. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2007
Tampico:

@Spora
I'm really falling more and more helplessly in love with u. kiss
Yeah! same here. But for Makin and I fear acid!  wink

@all
Ofune is very intelligent and I am sure she will separate emotion from reality. However, I still believe that today's nomination will not change anyhing as we're sure to have a tie. Only BB can save Maureen come Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2007
@SPORA
Be a man, if u say ure falling for me, say it, n let the consequences be damned[sub][/sub] cheesy
Makin can take it! grin

@MIA(missing in action)
I want to send a shout out to my nairalanders whom i love and have not heard from in a while, or in a long time. I want to say i miss u , and pls do come back, n report in more often, becos without u, this forum is not as it shud be for me, and others who i'm sure miss u too.
JJUUMMAAII(Wat's up Girlfriend?)
IREKE
TSQUARE
PROF.ADE
BABY4U
ODADA
ZUKKIE4EVA
TOKS81
DALBY
KAYDEE
DOCTOR.B
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Tampico,
Glad to see you're still as sweet as ever. But really, my apology was sincere. *wondering when software to detect insincerity from text was created and why i didn't hear about it* Why would you think it wasn't? I'm not the fighting kind but i do tend to express my opinions rather strongly when I am riled up. And you sure had me going there, i must tell you. Anyway, it is an inherent problem of written communication that readers are unable to even guess at the state of mind of the writer when she penned her words. That's why emoticons were invented. But there is no emoticon for 'tongue-in-cheek' and many other states of mind. Anyway, we'll do the best we can. With a bit more care it is possible to write and express your opinion without offending your readers, especially when you are writing to entertain and inform at the same time. Much love Girl. kiss

@all
People, sorry for that little display of red eye. But all is well again on Nairaland's most interesting thread. Y'all rock like crazy. wink
The new housemates all look really cool. I'm really feeling the Ghanaian chic sha. I think she should provide some distraction for Richard. Ofunneka however will see right through them and know they are on a mission to stir things up. It's way too late to introduce any housemates that can be in serious contention for the money without it being monstrously unfair to those who have stayed in the house for 78 days. I've voted for Nana and Victor.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2007
Tampico:

@SPORA
Be a man, if u say ure falling for me, say it, n let the consequences be damned[sub][/sub] cheesy
Makin can take it! grin

@ Tampico
Please this is a secret and I want you to keep it so. I have a mission critical assignment. So I dont think I can double-date for now. For about two weeks now, I have been dreaming so much about Ofuneka. I think I am falling in love with that girl  wink In fact I have been having a great conviction that she is the right girl for me. I dont want any distraction now because I will be a millionaire in a matter of weeks. So please dont put sand for my garri, tori Oloun. I beg you in Jesus Name.

So, let me anounce it here that I am not interested in any girl for now. Not even you!. Not even Modups!!. Not even Ndi. sorry LC. Not even Jjuummaaii. Not even uche. No even who else. Ofunemama is the babe men.

What name can we adopt self?. spofuneka? No! . ofuspora? Ofuspora? Ofuspora?. I think I prefer that.

Then our company can be ofuspora and Sons and Daughters
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2007
*******Logs in Surprised.*********** shocked

My Good Lord, what is happening here, How could i have missed all these?
My favourite Thread! Hell nooooooo!!!! This can't be happening.

@Tampico
I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that concept. It has become imperative that i meet you face to face to convince myself that you're not the type of person that i am beginning to suspect you could be
As for this statement, Bro don't even go there. If u meet me u'll fall in love with me smiley and i wouldn't do that to Ndi, or Makin, so let's just stick to us here on the chatroom with u being Our Dear LC, and me being me. Much love for u LC!    

Yeah! Girlfriend, u thought right! I know you are cool, off the hook and all that!!!! but i am not BERTHA, I don't share!!! wink Mad with jealousy

I really feel Ofunneka is being herself. The tears, the story of attempted suicide were real and if homegirl were faking all these, she would have faked it yesterday also by consoling Maureen amidst the ill-wind. But come to think of it, Is she Mama Maureen? lipsrsealed

For the Moles; They would just spice the show up, Because i was even wondering how interesting the house was going to be with just 4 HMs.

@LC

Well, Guitar-man Code took the walk back into the real world where his life had been on pause since August when he entered BBA House. KB as usual had tough questions for the dreadlocked one from Malawi. KB is such a sneaky devil. Knowing Code’s girlfriend was around he still handed Code a shovel to further dig his grave by asking him if the relationship with Maureen was real or for the cameras. Our man Code grabbed the shovel and began to dig away with gusto. “What you all saw in that house was me. That was me and that was all real.” Or something to that effect. Nice going, Code. Don’t diss your BBA face-sucker and don’t give a hoot what your 20 weeks pregnant girlfriend thinks about it. Er, did we mention, she’s right behind you, you slowpoke.

Your Post(s) today was really interesting, You really have a way with words and you play with them as u wish. The Italiced part was impressive, You got me amused and for a minutes there i felt like decode Oooops sorry Code.  grin and you know KB can really be a pain in where it hurt most.

I still feel Ofunneka looks good for the Money!!! She is not a Bitch for Playing what she knows how to play best!!! BBA!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Spora
You are one hell of a clownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin

@LC
Sweetheart, Keep it spicy!! I love Your arguments analysis, they make my day! kiss kiss

@Tampico
Girlfriend! I love u, just keep it real always! but no near my LC ooooo ;D kiss

@All
keep it coming and keep the thread alive I love you all. cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2007
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed off, angry i just got my phone bill back , just my smsing the big brother strap, about how much i love Tatiana came to 8 hundred rand and the f-up part is only 5 of my sms were shown. I just don't understand y BB is so dame biased he hardly shows any nyc sms's about tati but he loves to show those stupid sms's that call her a tart, its dame b-shit. I know this might seem extreme but i already know 85 tati fans that are willing to protest outside the BB studio. I sms'd my threat of the protest but even dat sms wasn't shown.  angry, but at the end of the day it took me 8 hundred RAND to learn not to EVER WASTE MY MONEY BY SMSING AGAIN. embarassed

Fellow friends, Wat do you guyz think tati's chances of winning r.?

Ofu is a good friend to hot water bottle, its miss blah blah blah dat caused all the friction, and now she is sucking up to tati soooooooooo dame annoying. she better hit the road on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jejelolatu(f): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2007
hello everybody

this is my first post on this thread,but i kind a feel like i know everybody here
been reading your posts every day since bba 2 started.
but today,i decided to get off the sidelines and into the pitch.
so heres my first shot,

having watched the show from day one,and also based on your comments on this thread.i think the whole show is basically a test of acting abilities.
from my point of view,the winner of bba 2 will be the best actor/housemate

based on that,i must commend R's acting skills.
he has been  playing the character of an everyday guy who is faced with temptations from women.
he won the hearts of lots of women by initially trying to be the good guy who cares about his woman and wouldnt do anything to hurt her regardless of the temptation.

after he had suceeded in winning the hearts of the female viewers,
he  shot act 2 scene1 for our viewing pleasure

here,he was the confused guy,the  simple guy who was stuck between loving two women,
the average man could relate with this character[cause guys like to date more than one girl] so they  probably gave respect to him for having the courage to tell both women.

by doing this[acting confused],he didnt lose his female fans ,guess why?
GIRLS LOVE SINCERE MEN.!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

act three scene one,

he played the victim.
he let tati cajole him into having sex.
he made it seem like he wasnt a willing partner .hence from whicheva point of view his fans see it,they can make excuses for him.

female fans-he was RAP*D.-girls always blame each other never the guy.
male fans- CORRECT GUY,hes the man,he knows how to run things.

R has learnt and practised th first rule of sincerity,which is;
TO BE SINCERE,PRETEND TO BE SINCERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
am still watching out for his other acts on scene 1

scene two will  start be when he walks out of the bba house, either has a winner or otherwise,

ofu is also acting.
and i think its working for her,

let me pause here .

i will spill my thoughts on ofu later.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Spora
I wish there was an emoticon for rolling on the ground laughing. Good luck to u though, if Ofu comes out of the house a winner I hope she even winks at u.
You're truly a clown.

@Ndi
I wondered when u would come out. I wouldn't dare take LC from u girlfriend. He would give me a heart attack in a week, i'm the kind of girl that needs a guy that will give me TLC 24/7, not one that will argue me to the point of suicide(early grave) shocked. He's all yours. Infact ALL THE LADIES IN THE HOUSE , stay clear from LC, it's only Ndi that can handle him. I had a nice time though. Love u too, lots n i'll pray for you too

@Tsquare
Chic, i missed u bad. Maybe i should take ure example, n swamp myself with work too. That should keep me out of trouble(which sometimes i can't resist). After today, u mite not see much of me too. I have decided to go bac to work, n pray i come out with a fantastic promo that will promote me immediately. Much love for u girl.

@jejelolatu
Welcome! DOn't mind wat uve just read. We love ourselves dearly!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2007
@jejelolatu
well said about Richard, I for one never liked him but know well that a lot of females are routing for him,
If i were you sha, i'd be careful about saying much concerning Ofunneka, She is turning out to be an enigma,She has shown characters of human personality and temperament (as classified by Tim Lahaye) 1st week, she was phlegm, then melancholic. when she became the head of house she was a choleric, By the Afrodisia week she was quite sanguine. Her acts have been well planned and her ability to adapt and change strategy would be admired by any sane person.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
jejelolatu:

GIRLS LOVE SINCERE MEN.!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ Tamipco
Pls tell me u have access to a tv linked to a decoder n u will tell me those up for eviction in 30mins . still  at work o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2007
Tampico:

Maybe i should take ure example, n swamp myself with work too. That should keep me out of trouble(which sometimes i can't resist). After today, u mite not see much of me too.

Tampico, mba! Agaghim agbaara gi oburu ma ime ya. I will not. We will miss you like mad. Biko!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jejelolatu(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2007
@makin
u are right,its obvious ,nlanders love ofu,and i can understand why?
i like her too anyways.
i say she is a smart girl and the first thing i admired aboyt her when she settled into the house was her attitude.
the thingy with other africans is that they feel inferior to naijas so if she had gone into the house acting like an over sabi[i know all] they would have disliked .hated and kicked her out.like they did to bayo bba1.
she showed  her intelligence over time and before they could relate with her as a nigerian and treat her with the usuall aggression shown towards naijas she had used her brilliance,good character,homely attitude e.t.c to win the hearts of viewers across africa.

i respect ofus intelligence /strategy and thats why i said in my previous post that its working for her.

and the good part is unlike R.her strategy is not at anybodys expense.[r's strategy is at his wifes expense,it might be used against him in the long run.]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2007
Nominations are in
@Tsquare, I will even do more than that because I am watching it live in my office on my PVR. I will tell u who is up for eviction, and a breakdown of how it went. here it is!

Ofu- Tatiana n Richard
Tati- Ofuneka n Maureen
Maureen-Tatiana n Ofuneka
Rich- Maureen n Ofu
Ofu has 3, Tati has 2,Maureen has 2, Richard has 1
TERRIBLE! N EXCITING!

I love this game. We know at this stage they have to call themselves, but the issue here is WHAT IS THEIR REASON
Ofu is back in my good book, she's too much!.I'm sorry i badmouthed her, but hey she did that. She said although she has issues with Mau, she still has a clean focus, so she called T first. Excuse being that it's a game. Hey y'all that's what i'm talking about!

T after all the blah blah also called Ofu first saying that.

Mau said Ofu n Tati have made her feel like an outcast, n hence how she came about her names.She is *&&^%%$$. I knew she was going to go on sentiments.

PEOPLE UP FOR EVICTION ARE T,Mau n OFU
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
Peeps,
I borrowed a gypsy's crystal ball, though its dirty, scratched and way too cloudy and i am not wearing my glasses or using my contacts, i can see BlahBlahBlah girl sorry Maureen Namatovu leaving the house on sunday.
@tampico
you forgot to sing out t forever on your last message. its my favorite part of all your posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (85) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.