Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114739 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Glorya(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2007
hey, have i reached the end of this thread? i can't believe it. shocked i joined this thread very late, u guys were already at the 36th page when i started reading up, thought i would never reach the end but here i am. So sad i couldn't make comments at some strategic points cry. Anyway i must give kudos to all of you that have made this thread interesting and worth reading. To oga Law and him madam Ndi, Tampico and makin this thread is beginning to look like BBA II, those of us who are not couples will soon be evicted oh , tommyex, kikice, kaydee, mamus2010, spora and everyone else, u have all been wonderful. Thanks for keeping me updated cos i don't watch the show but i know pass people wey dey watch. Thanks spora for all the funbut u go atleast reduce the yoruba for those of us that don't understand.

Y'all keep doing your thing jare.

Glogirl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by ademiller(f): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2007
now tell me these reality shows of lockin people up for some years istn boring.nobody even commented on it. well i hate the reality shows cause they are stupid and teaches no morals what so eva. the next movie star is even more entertainin than that rubbish big brother africa nonsence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2007
ademiller:

now tell me these reality shows of lockin people up for some years istn boring.nobody even commented on it. well i hate the reality shows cause they are stupid and teaches no morals what so eva. the next movie star is even more entertainin than that rubbish big brother africa nonsence.

hi ademiller, they are not locked up 4 years but months grin .

Anyways, it kinda shows people(the sensible ones), how not to behave in public(or in secret for that matter).
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2007
ademiller:

now tell me these reality shows of lockin people up for some years istn boring.

Salvage:

hi ademiller, they are not locked up 4 years but months grin .

@ Salvage
How do you know? Can you tell may be 30 days make a year in "the bahamasssssss i wish" where ademiller is posting from.

@ademiller
Please, how many days make a year in "the bahamasssssss i wish"

****thinking*********
Chei "the bahamasssssss i wish", that must be a special place o. A place where days are running like mad. OK! I seeeee! That must be what the Bible was talking about when it said "a thousand years is like a day". Hope the world is not coming to an end sha. As this must be another fulfilment of Bible's prophecy. God is indeed powerful

****praying*****
Holy Ghost fire!!!.
Make me born again
I don't want to miss the rapture cry
You know I want to serve you
But for all these ladies in trousers
with their "two faces and idi bias"  smiley( [s]Nd, Tampi, JJuumma, mamu, glo, lillya, salsar, modup[/s])

I must start this ever-postponed 40 days prayer and fasting 2mr

Chei 40 days!! shocked . Make person no come become Boy Alinco bo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2007
@Spora
ROTFLMAO =)) grin grin grin I thought i had met funny people in my life, but you surely take the cake. Your own brand of humour is so different. The side of things you see, no one else sees them. And the way you show us how funny those things can be, it's just out of this world. You're nothing short of a genius.

mamus 2010:

if richard leaves, then

tatiana - maureen & code
maureen - tatiana & ofuneka (she will be the 1st to 'backstab')
code - ofuneka & tatiana
ofuneka - code & tatiana

that way maureen may just be safe!!! but then again who knows for these housemates? undecided undecided

Ofunneka will not nominate tatiana if Richard leaves. She knows that she must tie the votes and so will nominate Code and Maureen. It's a game and no one is more aware of that than homegirl. So she won't have any qualms nominating Maureen. I also think Maureen will be smart enough to know that she needs to vote with Ofunneka if Code leaves. Don't forget, they are the Big 5 and they know how to arrive at voting consensus without visibly colluding with each other.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2007
@LC
I won't count on Maureen being smart, she is juvenile and vengeful, and when code leaves, she would act it out, and you can be sure who her villian would be.
She acted it out with Bertha, and with little i have seen of her today, she would nominate Ofu - without much thought or remorse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2007
@Makin
It's come down to a game of numbers now and it's a situation where the housemates know, by virtue of the existence of the couples, how certain housemates will vote. It would take an abysmally stupid housemate to ignore the numbers and try to act out a revenge script that, by virtue of the numbers, would be just as harmful to its protagonist as it would be to the perceived antagonist. That would amount to Maureen cutting off her dainty nose to spite her Code-sucking face. Who dey cry dey see road o. I think she will realize that going with the numbers will be more beneficial than a pound of Ofunneka's flesh at this point in time. At least, I hope so.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2007
Hi all,must say i just love this forum sooooooooo much all ur comments r off the hook especially lawyerchap, man u got skills. with ur
analysis skills i'am sure a talk with u can help sort out miss blah blah blah's f-up unstable mind. Nway i'am a huge tatiana fan, before u ppl kick my ass i'am also a huge ofu fan. i jst really want to know is it possible for hoh to nominate themselves?
because that way nom can go as such

ofu: rich and tati
Mau: Rich and tati
Rich:mau and ofu
Tati Mau And herself

It will then be 2 votes rich and boureen,3 votes tati and 1 vote ofu
and then T can replace herself wit ofu.
That way my gal is def in the finals
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2007
My ultimate dream is 4 ofu and tati to be the last two standing, that way no matter who wins i'am happy smiley
Omg just image hot water bottle is in the final three shocked, lord have mercy. I seriously crap myself. i'am soooooooo
agitated R,T and O just have to be top three.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2007
c how agitated i am my spelling is all f-up MEANT IMAGINE NT IMAGE
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2007
CODE TO GO

HE NEEDS TO GO
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaysmith(f): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2007
This is hw BBA II gonna look like

Richard is leaving tommorrow (am ready to bet on it)

code next week

and after that, Ofun,Tati and Mau are all up for eviction but this time around na the winner we go dey vote for as in the person that wuld win the $100k

so 3rd-Mau

2nd - Tati

1st - Ofun

pls guys if u doubt me lets gamble,

l go put my salary down grin

anyway enjoy the show

peace
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2007
kaysmith:

This is hw BBA II going to look like

Richard is leaving tommorrow (am ready to bet on it)

code next week

and after that, Ofun,Tati and Mau are all up for eviction but this time around na the winner we go dey vote for as in the person that wuld win the $100k

so 3rd-Mau

2nd - Tati

1st - Ofun

please guys if u doubt me lets gamble,

l go put my salary down grin

anyway enjoy the show

peace

how much is your salary worth?

@masala girl

welcome to our humble thread
we have the resident couples chapndi and tampimak

the we have the extras aka penthouse wannabes such as myself,modups,jjumaii,9ja4eva,tommyex,salvage and many others

lest i forget our inhouse comic relief spora
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2007
Salcera
Nice post

Masala grl and GLOgirl

U 2 are welcome.

SPORA
men!i have not seen some1 that plans to write funny sentences like these and succeeds,Well done and i hope u get to use this talent wella,and dnt 4get GOD 2 u know!!

Kaysmith
I feel u have been looking 4 a way to give out your salary right?ok o.i know Its jus impossible for CODE not 2 go out,he may jus have 1 vote in his favor.

Topic
The twists and turns of next monday will be ture to the words,i cant even start calculating well now.
I hereby wana wish Co de a safe passage home 2moro

LC
I ll pray 4 a work-free work next week so that u can bring ur expertise to play here.
Tampico
get properly chilled and be ready too o( i know u havent watched that film)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaysmith(f): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
hummmmmm, hw much is my salary?

U sure u wanna knw? grin

Just Enjoy the show

Peace
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ Glorya,

welcome on board smiley smiley. like you i actually joined the thread late (about the 17th page), but i never looked back since then cos the thread makes my day. so i'm looking forward to reading your post.

@ademiller,

bba2 is not for the fickle minded. angry

@masala gal,

tati nominating herself and mau thats so funny grin grin

@LC,

i suspect ofuneka may bring in some emotions to mondays nominations, but then again, you are the boss, so whatever you say is true wink

@kaysmith,

i am also interested in your salary oh grin grin

@ salsera,

you go girl smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaysmith(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2007
If u wanna knw me salary then means u are ready to place a BET,

if Richard leaves today, then y'all gonna send dollars into my e-gold (means l won the BET)

and if otherwise then l send my payslip  grin into ur accounts , S-A-V-V-Y[/color]

(dont worry details of accounts info wuldnt be displaced here.) grin grin grin

as for me l still maintain my word say [color=#990000]RICHARD DEY COMOT TODAY

well its actually been really fun on this subject.

guys enjoy the show
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2007
Rich wants to go home, please send him home, Richard has declared that he cant handle the heat in the house because his hormones are running amok and he wants to go home. He said he will ask big brother to send him home. Big Brother ignored his pleas why are you ignoring them. Answer this boys prayres and send him home to his wife
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aziza(f): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2007
Hi All,
I heard that this week, BB is changing the rules of the game. Specifically, the public will nominate who they want up for eviction, then the housemates will vote for who they want to leave.
Not sure o! It's what I heard.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2007
few mins to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by TEEZERO(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2007
Can you imagine guys, Code's girlfriend is 20 weeks pregnant. Yet, he has been accusing Richard of infidelity. And, he had been pushing Maureen to the extremes, wanting to 'bump' her. I hope he gets out of the house tonight.
He must be the biggest fake of them all, then.
He has fooled all of Africa for so long.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2007
TEE ZERO:

Can you imagine guys, Code's girlfriend is 20 weeks pregnant. Yet, he has been accusing Richard of infidelity. And, he had been pushing Maureen to the extremes, wanting to 'bump' her. I hope he gets out of the house tonight.
He must be the biggest fake of them all, then.
He has fooled all of Africa for so long.

Its a game, the guy has got needs
@kaysmith
YOu don lose your salary
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by ty28: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2007
Code just left
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2007
CODE IS OUT!
i KNEW IT.
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
MEN, I ACTUALLY FELT BAD FOR SHORTY(MAUREEN) cry
DID U GUYS SEE THAT LONG KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS??
RICHIANA'S HEART WAS THUMPING. I ACTUALLY SAW THEIR HEARTS THUD IN N OUT!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
CODE IS OUT!
SORRY TO WHOEVER SAID IT WAS RICHARD.
I SAID R N T, N OFU R THE LAST MEN STANDING.
LOVE U GUYS. I FEEL LIKE CELEBRATING!
LOVE U SHORTYS!
TFOREVER cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by TEEZERO(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2007
Game
He doesn't admit it is a game.
He just told the world now that, 'everything he did is for real.'
Not fake.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2007
Code suks
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by TEEZERO(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2007
That should have been in capital letters: SUCKS
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2007
i dey vex man,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2007
MEN OOOOOOOO!
INFACT THERE IS HOPE FOR RICHARD. COS CODE'S VERY PREGNANT FIANCEE CAME TO WELCOME HIM.
SHE TOLD HIM THAT IT WAS O.K, N THAT IT'S GOING TO BE O.K.
CODE WAS SHOCKED COS IF NA BLACK WOMAN, ME FOR EXAMPLE, I WUD HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HIM WITH A CLUB! angry
OYINBO SHA R LIKE THAT. IF I HAD KNOWN HIS GIRLIE WAS WHITE I WUD HAVE UNDERSTOOD. JUST LIKE I BELIEVE THERE IS HOPE FOR R.
I'M SHOCKED TO BONE MARROW.
I'M SURE CODE WILL GO ON A FORGIVE ME SESSION WEN HE GETS TO THE HOUSE. GOD BLESS THE WOMEN WORLD WIDE.AMEN
LET ME MEDITATE ON WAT JUST HAPPENED TONITE! SEE U GUYS WEN I'M SOBER!
TFOREVER cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2007
PLS WHILE U GUYS R AT IT, LET US PRAY THAT MAUREEN DOES NOT COMMIT SUICIDE.
COS OFU, R, N T ARE NOT EVEN THERE TO CONSOLE HER!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2007
code is out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by KikiDixy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2007
CODE'S OUT!! GAME ON!!

NICE ONE! I'm a Richard fan for life!!!!

So which of the fake Hms are we voting in? Everyone wants the hottest dude and the sexiest chick

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (85) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.