Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114728 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2007
I THINK I'M SOBER NOW lipsrsealed
WEN CODE USED TO TELL THE GU YS HE HAD A SHORTY AT HOME, I NEVER BELIEVED HIM.
IS IT THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE WIFE WAS PREGGIE? THEYVE BEEN IN DA HOUSE FOR THREE MONTHS, N THE GIRL IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT. NAWA OOOOO!
BUT T N R N OFU ARE EVIL. NO CONSOLATION FOR MAUREEN.
OFU HAS MESSED UP, NO MATTER WAT SHE SHUD AT LEAST BE SOBER FOR OLD TIMES SAKES.
SHE SERIOUSLY BONED MAUREEN EVEN WEN MAUREEN TRIED TO REACH OUT FOR HER(OFU),
NO SHE DON F****K UP! IN MY BOOK, SHA.
AS MUCH AS I LIKE OFU, I SEE T TAKING THE CUP. I DON'T MIND, COS I AM SERIOUSLY ANNOYED BY WAT SHE IS DOING. I'M SEEING IT NOW, T IS WINNING, IF NOT R. OFU WILL BE LUCKY TO COME IN SECOND.
HONESTLY I WANTED OFU TO WIN COS I BE NAIJA BABE , BUT U GUYS HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN I'M A RICHIANA FAN FOR REAL.
OFU SHUD GO BLAH BLAH HERSELF. SHE IS SUPPOSED TO SHOW THAT NAIJA IS KIND, N LOVING.
SHE'S OVERPLAYING THE GAME! angry
ANYWAY, HOWEVA IT TURNS OUT.
TFOREVER cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2007
@ kaysmith,

cant wait to go on a spending spree with my share of your salary. grin cheesy please pay the cash into my account at i chop you chop international bank grin grin grin. i dey wait oh grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@ all,

at first i thought it was going to be just another eviction show with the guitar boy chatting with KB and probably playing his tunes right after Patricia!! but i was wrong. i sat glued to my seat like tomorrow would never appear!!

code's 'shorty' on the screen at amsterdam was the last person i expected to see!! and she is white and 20 weeks pregnant!!!! by the time she was done speaking, i knew why code had the guts to do as he pleased. he is dating a woman! and obviously they have a good understanding of life. even if she was acting for the cameras, i was proud of her for not running away like mrs richard!!

i was totally convinced code had to inkling as to the fact that he was becomming a daddy, cos if he did, he never mentioned it!! code went ahead and apologised right there after the shock of seeing her had eased off! and of course she forgave him, and from what i saw, she forgave him long before he even commited the crime!!so congrats to the about to be daddy and a smart wife. she carried herself like an african queen (at least to me sha)

i honestly expected ofuneka to support maureen cos richiana will definitely nominate her cos there is no one else to nominate!! she could have showed more sympathy for maureen no matter how she feels about her. i just hope the viewers overlook that.

now i know ofuneka's biggest threat is richard. the guy has been up for eviction almost eveyweek since jeff left! and each week he breathes a sigh of relief!!!! na wah oh

and the twist - 2 new housemates, i'm waiting for lawyercap's analysis, thank God those call to prayer (etisalat) people have given him a breathing space
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by janami(f): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2007
i am still baffled that nobody has seen thru richard's games.i even think that mrs richard is in on this little game too. Richard is to play the love stricken husband who is too young to get married and then falls in love with the girl of his dreams, conveniently in the house. Plays the part of a repentant husband who volunteers to vote himself out, but still does not have the balls to do so, and yet he gives a sigh of relief when he is not voted out. Then the wife is betrayed by her husband for all the world to see. i was kind of hoping that richard will be voted out but then he is the only one that can pull a self pity face. make things interesring. i guess ofuneka made d wrong choice cos right now i think richard mite win
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2007
@mamus

2 new hm's?

offune hang in there

Oh boyyyyyyyyyyyy!
i just read the site

Abeg lets vote in 2 men that way Richard can totally fly off the handle grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by netotse(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2007
errrr can someone pls put d breakdown of votes up, want to know how d countries voted
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaysmith(f): 2:03am On Oct 22, 2007
@ mamus 2010

no worry l wuld pay it, so let the game continues

as per whom to vote back into the house, well me am thinking LERATO or MERYL

l believe they can do crazy things than the rest of the rvicted housemates

peace
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mimiko(f): 3:41am On Oct 22, 2007
for real ? two new housemates me no like that
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by KikiDixy(f): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2007
The new HMs are just moles guys.They arent in the running for the cash, they're only there to fill in a week and shake things up, thats all. Voting closes on Tuesay to get 1 guy and 1 girl in.Me thinks the hot Kenyan chick and hot Zimbabwean model are going in (They only chose people from the evicted countries).Methinks its fun grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2007
I hope it doesnt backfire on Ofu

She needs to be smart
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2007
@9ja4eva

It would sure backfire. This sudden friend ship with tati nd Rich cos she thinks they are popular is going to rob her. For sure she is going to nominate maureen and richard and that would turn viewers against her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2007
1. The reaction of Code's girlfriend has further confirmed the liberality of white over a black man.

2. The new episode has also revealed the other side of Code. Here was a man that was always criticizing Richiana of infidelity, whereas he has a pregnant girlfriend outside the house. But for the resolution of Maureen, there is no doubt that they would have gone deeper than this.

3. Is Code really real? Do you guys heard his response to KB's question about whether or not his escapades with Maureen was real or not. It was real he said. But when the crowd shouted "your wife is here" he was somehow shocked and was trying to eat his words. And when the girlfriend eventually appeared, it was like, "what have I done". It took the assurance and reassurance from the girlfriend, to stabilise him.

4. The two fake housemates  will be selected to play the mole in the house. They will be selected from seven candidates , one from each of the seven countries of the housemates who are no longer in the game. Viewers will decide who will eventually enter the House. So, unlike somebody mentioned here, it can't be Lerato or any of the other 7 evictees.

5. According to BB, the Moles will be charged with stirring things up for the remaining two weeks, maybe revealing a new side to the Housemates we have come to know so well.

6. The fake Housemates will not be eligible to win the $100 000 as next Sunday will be the final eviction, after which the viewers will vote for the winner from the three remaining Housemates.

7. It would have been my desire to see Ofune going into partnership with Maureen so that will can, at least,  have a tie on Monday.

8. Give or take, I see Maureen going out of the house next Sunday.

Tforever cool

Sorry, slip of the keyboard

Spora forever and ever (amen)  cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2007
@All,
Please who's the present Head of house.
Been out of town for some days now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2007
OK Richard NEXT
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2007
@Spora
What an i say, "I LOVE YOU! kiss"

@Adechuks
Tatiana is the new HOH. She won it in a shooting contest in which she got 11 rounds off.

@ALL
I knew there had to be a twist, as in an intro to new HM's, but as moles, even i was flabbergasted. Our dear Ofu will think they are real, because she has BBN's Sandra and Katung as a reference point, and she mite hence get her downfall. Trust BB to come up with a twist like that to stop our  Ofu from winning. But like i already said , Ofu is pissing me off big time. Not only me, but her beloved fans who have always been there for her tru thick n thin.  Other bloggers, n the sms strips have labeled her a cold hearted bitch, n i think she is. I am so dissapointed to be associated with her. She cud have pretended. angry and showed Mau some love.

MY WISHES
*I hope they vote in a male, that will try n tempt her Ofu
*I hope they bring in an Angolan that speaks puertorican with T to get R mad as a horse
*I hope they vote in the model to make R think twice about T,cos by now we know that R has a weakness for willowed females.
If u guys want action, let's try these things, n we'll get more n then some.
*I wish R wins, because based on the BBA2 as a whole, he has been real for sure.

@ChapNdi
Where u guys at?don't tell me u guys went to the PH again?[s][/s] What do u guys
think of what's happening?

Tforever cool[quote][/quote]I am who i am by the grace of the Almighty God who made me
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2007
this new twist is going to be interesting, putting fake housemates to stir things up. I JUST LUV IT!
dat zimbo guy looks great, i would vote him in  wink

ofumama, wats up now? you mean she did not console maureen?? na wa oh
she don tire to day pet her?

as for code, seeing dat i never fancied him am glad he's out
so he had a pregnant girlie out there and was using maureen as his kissing partner to fill time abi? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
later they will say its all a game, wonders!
his lucky the gal still wants him, maybe cos of d baby if not she would have dumped him so fast. MEN SHA!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by anongal: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2007
@ adechucks ts the Tart.
@ Tampico true talk only a white woman wld 4give,no wonder Rich says he knows wifey wld 4 give him. me if i was ther, Drama.mhen i would have given the audience something to talk about.
E be like say Maureen don KOLO.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaysmith(f): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2007
@ all

what do u think of  Justice[/color] and [color=#990000]Lerato getting back into the house?

we all still remember Justice huh? the controversial short brother housemate

and

also Lerato  (over confidence tooo much)

think about it

lets all enjoy the show

peace
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by klas(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2007
Why are we blaming ofu for not consoling Mau. Did we send her in as Maureen's caretaker. Each entered the game individually for $100k. Even Mau told Code about her resolve to win which means she expected and would have worked for Code to lose. In any case what has Mau lost that she needed consolation. Was Code her husband? She no even allow code to claim bush allowance with his gazunga. I prefer ofu winning or losing as a housemate not as housemaid or motherhen to some soliloquising kolomental.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2007
@ kaysmith
LERATO  cannot go back into dat house, i go riot oh angry angry angry
as for Justice, i cannot even remember what he looks like self LOL

i prefer d idea of fresh FAKE housemates, its gonna be interesting to watch

@ klas
ofu has been playing d game irrespective of who likes her or not so we were a bit surprised at d coldness towards maureen although i think dat girl has worked on her last nerve.
maureen needs to get with d program and forget code & get a life!

me i still support ofu all d way but frankly i am not too sure again if she go win
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ Tampico
I think I agree with you. Even though my heart goes for homegirl, I am of the believe that Tatiana will be the winner (I stand to be corrected, though). She is so real and has demostrated what it takes to pick the prize. Ofuneka, on the other hand, is gradually loosing focus, typical of a player. I pray, her strength will not fail her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2007
When KB paused before announcing the name of the eighth evictee from the Big Brother Africa House, I can imagine that the lives of the two housemates on Eviction Row must have flashed before their eyes. They must have been seeing their own version of their 'highlights' in the house. I had this wish that the dreadlocked married boy from Tanzania would be the one to take the walk back into the real world with all its repercussions waiting for him, but deep in my gut I knew Africa's fascination with the cute adulterous couple would ensure that Richard stayed.

Expectedly Code was called out by Kabelo and my heart sank for Ofunneka. Richard seems to be growing in popularity with each successive eviction survival. He has survived four already, giving a frightening insight into the measure of his popularity among Africans. The righteous indignation of having a married man on international television openly violating his marriage vows has given way to pity for a drop-dead gorgeous man too young to get married who meets the love of his life after getting married and falls hopelessly and irredeemably in love with her. You couldn’t script stuff this good if you tried.

The way the voting went shows that Richard is indeed a strong contender for the money and I even begin to think that Africa may just prefer the entertaining adulterer to the industrious homegirl. Only three countries voted to evict Richard: Malawi, Code’s home country, Uganda, his BBA in-laws and Zambia, Max’s country. It will be remembered that Max was Richard’s bete noire while the Zambian housemate was still in the house. Apparently Zambians are good at carrying long term grudges. 

Well, Guitar-man Code took the walk back into the real world where his life had been on pause since August when he entered BBA House. KB as usual had tough questions for the dreadlocked one from Malawi. KB is such a sneaky devil. Knowing Code’s girlfriend was around he still handed Code a shovel to further dig his grave by asking him if the relationship with Maureen was real or for the cameras. Our man Code grabbed the shovel and began to dig away with gusto. “What you all saw in that house was me. That was me and that was all real.” Or something to that effect. Nice going, Code. Don’t diss your BBA face-sucker and don’t give a hoot what your 20 weeks pregnant girlfriend thinks about it. Er, did we mention, she’s right behind you, you slowpoke.

I simply cannot believe Code. Only hours before the eviction show he had been mercilessly pressuring Maureen to go all the way with him. But Miss Blah Blah Blah showed great resoluteness and quite awe-inspiring presence of mind in resisting the potent mix of emotional arm-twisting and misguided reasoning that Code was using to try and get his way with her. And here he is, a scant four or five hours later, in the arms of a very white, very understanding and very pregnant Dutch chick. This leads me to the conclusion that Code was on a premeditated hit-and-run mission with Maureen. He knew Juna (that’s the white chick’s name) was pregnant and wouldn’t be going anywhere no matter what he did in the house and that gave him free rein for all the face-sucking with the slender Ugandan. He tried for the coup de grace yesterday knowing that his relationship with Maureen wouldn’t stand a chance of surviving in the real world. I mean, where was he going to keep Baby Mama?   

Back in the house there was no comfort for the remaining half of Codereen. Maureen retired to her bed where she kept up a steady monologue that led one of the texters on the SMS Strap (probably a first time watcher) to think she had gone off her rocker. As is always the case when Maureen talks to herself, much of what she said was unintelligible to me.

But I honestly expected Ofunneka to put aside whatever differences they might have now and go to the side of a friend who really needed comforting. But homegirl stoically remained in the lounge reading. That was cold, homegirl. We know Maureen hasn’t exactly kept it real with you but come on, an eviction is the closest housemates will come to experiencing a death in the house. The emotions experienced at such a time are profound, particularly when one half of a couple is evicted. I mean, it took Lerato, with her strong personality and all, four days to emerge from the blue funk into which she descended upon Max’s eviction. So you can imagine how much scatterbrained Maureen will be affected by the departure of her new found love. She really did need Ofunneka last night, but she just wasn’t there for her.

This gives today’s nominations a whole new complexion. I wouldn’t blame Maureen if she decides to get her pound of flesh by nominating Ofunneka (who technically has already backstabbed her). Ofunneka also looks like she could lose focus on her gameplan and also nominate Maureen. But I would like to think that homegirl is too good at this game to allow a little squabble get in the way of her mission.

To keep the game in homegirl’s favour, nominations today should look like this:

Richard: Ofunnneka and Maureen
Tatiana: Ofunneka and Maureen
Ofunneka: Richard and Tatiana
Maureen: Richard and Tatiana

That way everyone has two votes and will all be up for eviction. HOH Tatiana will also not be able to save herself because there will be no one to replace her with. Under this configuration, Maureen would be leaving the house next Sunday. But this arrangement gives room for a freak occurrence where viewers and voters could surprise themselves.

But going by the events of the past week, the nominations could possibly look something like this:

Richard: Ofunnneka and Maureen
Tatiana: Ofunneka and Maureen
Ofunneka: Maureen and Richard
Maureen: Ofunneka and one of Richiana (I suspect it could be Tatiana who she blames for ‘stealing’ Ofunneka from her).

This way Maureen and Ofunneka would be up for eviction. Under this configuration, Maureen would also be leaving the house next Sunday.

Well, it’s game on now. I really wish Maureen and Ofunneka could be smart enough to tie the nominations and put everyone up for eviction. Well, let watch and see how this plays out, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2007
thanks LC for your usual clear analysis, you da MAN kiss (ndi i no trespass oh)

i hope everyone will be up for eviction but with these fake hm's thing i dont know how its all gonna play out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2007
I said earlier that I didnt like the idea of people prefering for code to leave instead of Richard. Now , its almost certain that Rich or Tatiana will win this since viewers will start thinking that any vote against them would be a waste of time.

I think BB will put all four of them up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2007
Looking at the line up of the fake housemates, am wondering what BB is trying to say.

The fake housemates are very good looking guys and girls.

Comparing them to the real housemates(both the evicted and those still on), hmmm, I wonder.

I just voted for the Kenyan girl . And am going to vote for the Zimbabwean guy to go in.

With this latest plot, am not sure there will be any evictions next sunday.

And the next time there is to be an eviction, BB will put all of them up for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2007
Tampico:

@Adechuks
Tatiana is the new HOH. She won it in a shooting contest in which she got 11 rounds off.

@ALL
I knew there had to be a twist, as in an intro to new HM's, but as moles, even i was flabbergasted. Our dear Ofu will think they are real, because she has BBN's Sandra and Katung as a reference point, and she mite hence get her downfall. Trust BB to come up with a twist like that to stop our Ofu from winning. But like i already said , Ofu is pissing me off big time. Not only me, but her beloved fans who have always been there for her tru thick n thin. Other bloggers, n the sms strips have labeled her a cold hearted bitch, n i think she is. I am so dissapointed to be associated with her. She cud have pretended. angry and showed Mau some love.

MY WISHES
*I hope they vote in a male, that will try n tempt her Ofu
*I hope they bring in an Angolan that speaks puertorican with T to get R mad as a horse
*I hope they vote in the model to make R think twice about T,because by now we know that R has a weakness for willowed females.
If u guys want action, let's try these things, n we'll get more n then some.
*I wish R wins, because based on the BBA2 as a whole, he has been real for sure.

@Tforever cool
I am who i am by the grace of the Almighty God who made me

@Tampico
Actually Tatiana got off 16 shots to win Head of House. But that's actually beside the point right now. You're disappointed to be associated with Ofunneka? Because she didn't go to comfort Maureen who was the first to begin the strain on their relationship? Yet you want Richard who abandoned his wife and is openly violating his marital vows on international television to win? I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that concept. It has become imperative that i meet you face to face to convince myself that you're not the type of person that i am beginning to suspect you could be. I cannot reconcile the two statements and it worries me very much. You may not be alone though, as a lot of Africans want Richard to win. It is a sad commentary on our values as a continent. No one respects marriage anymore and we condone adultery in the name of entertainment. So it's okay for Richard to win because he is 'real' even though being 'real' entails him committing adultery? What if he had been a known serial killer? Would it be okay for him to go on a killing spree in the house because that's the real him? I know the analogy is ridiculously extreme but i'm sure you get the point. If Richard's realness is manifested by committing adultery, he should not be rewarded for it. Maureen brought about the strain in her relationship with Ofunneka and while we agree that homegirl was too cold in not going to comfort her, I wouldn't go so far to say i'm disappointed in her. Hell no! Rather i'm disappointed in Richard and Tatiana who have absolutely no regard for the people they left on the outside. If you were in Richard's wife shoes, i'd like to know how entertaining and 'real' you'd find him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2007
@All
Help!!!My life is in danger. Spora actually agreed with me on something. grin

@Spora
Thanls o jare. I said R though. But T mite win, cos R does have some countries against him, compared to T who we don't know of yet the countries that r against her.

klas:

Why are we blaming ofu for not consoling Mau. Did we send her in as Maureen's caretaker. Each entered the game individually for $100k. Even Mau told Code about her resolve to win which means she expected and would have worked for Code to lose. In any case what has Mau lost that she needed consolation. Was Code her husband? She no even allow code to claim bush allowance with his gazunga. I prefer ofu winning or losing as a housemate not as housemaid or motherhen to some soliloquising kolomental.
@Klas
Wat I am trying to say is that Ofu shud have played the game to the end. Maureen got on everyone's nerves especially mine, but Ofu has been getting support just for the fact that she was accessible to everyone in the house. It's not the people in the house that will make Ofu win, but the people outside, Ofu knows this very well , n that's wat she has been doing all this while(playing the viewers), why stop now? I said once, this is a 100,000USD we talking about, for that amount I can definitely pretend if i have to till the end. Ofuneka has been behaving like a housegirl since, she shud till the end, including consoling the kolomental case, (it's a game for G's sake). On a more serious note, there's a famous quote that says"we shouldn't gloat at the downfall of our enemies". Ofu as a supposedly good person has no right to gloat! if she doesn't want to console her once upon time friend, she shud atleast be sober, n get real. Still in my book she f**cked up BIG TIME. If she comes out a winner or loser, she will still be remebered as a housemaid(cos that's wat she painted herself as. So for her sake i hope she comes out as A WINNING HOUSEMAID, cos with the money, she can change the image, without the dough, she's nothing. Trust Naija to put her aside after 2weeks of eyeservice.

@Kaysmith
I hope ure joking, cos if ure abreast of the BBA current issues, then u wud know that the 2 people coming in will be totally NEW.

@Anongal
I will assume ure female. That being said. Na true u talk. Code is very lucky. I wud have made him gravel infront of everybody. The Dreadlocked Mumu knew his girlie was pregnant, but i respect him in that he never bad mouthed her, but always said he loved her.

@LC
Thanks, but like i said , the second scenario is wat is going to happen. Cos u know our Ofu mite not just want to be like she's backstabbing T, incase T ever gets out, n sees that it was Ofu that nominated her. She mite call R n Mau. And due to wat Ofu is doing to Mau, Mau will definitely nominate Mau. For all our sakes, i hope we're wrong, sha. Thanks once again, but u didn't give ure analysis based on this new twist BB has sprung upon us?
Yes , my bad! She got off 16 rounds, was mixing her up with someone else.
I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that concept. It has become imperative that i meet you face to face to convince myself that you're not the type of person that i am beginning to suspect you could be. I cannot reconcile the two statements and it worries me very much.
It's not my moral standing that's on trial here. I don't want R to win cos he's an adulterer but because he has entertained(I'm guilty). Infact i have said it in past threads wat i think of guys who can't "zip it". Maybe the words,I am so dissapointed to be associated with her were too strong, pele, but i can't help feeling that Ofu messed up, cos i for one wud hav shown a little bit of concern(beef or no beef). A lot of people also feel the same way(as the sms strips imply). A lot of people didn't expect that from Ofuneka.

I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that concept. It has become imperative that i meet you face to face to convince myself that you're not the type of person that i am beginning to suspect you could be
As for this statement, Bro don't even go there. If u meet me u'll fall inlove with me kiss, and i wouldn't do that to Ndi, or Makin, so let's just stick to us here on the chatroom with u being Our Dear LC, and me being me. Much love for u LC!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Lawyerchap

My sentiments exactly. What do they mean by Richard entertaining them messing around with another woman while married?

Just can't understand. I wanted Richard to leave before code.

Besides, Its the housemates that get evicted that the remaining housemates usually go to console.

We saw what happened the last time when Max got evicted, how Lerato didnt want to see anyone she thought had a thing to do with it.

Maybe Ofu felt her consolations would not be welcome by Maureen.

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
LC cool down please, have we upset so much to get this response from you? embarassed
i can actually feel the anger in dat reply, take am easy pls

tampico, see what you caused eh? sad
they have all been "REAL" (yeah rite!!!!!!!!!!)
just dat some are REALER than others  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2007
Imagine being Ricki, Richard's wife. It's all too easy for us to say, hey, this guy has a wife. but we never really put it into context. She probably works (since Richard is a student) so imagine what the talk would be like at work. She would walk into a room for something and when she leaves, talk would start up all around about the lady whose husband is having an affair on television. Assuming she forgets something and walks back into that room almost immediately, a hush would descend instantly like an angel was passing.

Imagine how she would be looked at in Church. Particularly the church where she was married to the boy. Imagine their families meeting accidentally somewhere. Imagine the strain this Richiana crap will generate between them. Imagine the physical disparity between Ricki and Tatiana and think what the fact that Richard is so attracted to Tatiana will do to Ricki's self-esteem!

Richard is a heartless, abusive and abysmally irresponsible half-man who does not deserve to be married to anything female. I hope Ricki has seen this and has flown the coop already, because Richard will be coming home empty handed. Hopefully there are still enough right-thinking Africans to ensure that crime doesn't pay, because what Richard and Tatiana are doing is nothing short of emotional crime.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2007
Seriously, i don't think homegirl ought to pet that girl. She has always been there for Maureen for like ages and the boring girl said she doesnt even know her during diary session. She gets on my nerves everytime and i guess she's driving homegirl crazy. Code has even forgotten about her and is rambling on how to take care of his girlfriend and baby now. You can't imagine what Code said in his live chat about Maureen.
Whether Ofu wins or not, she is not there to pet mau everytime. angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2007
During his web live chat, someone asked him a question:

Janet Please Respond: What do you think about Maureen's neediness and emotional breakdowns? Strategy or thats who she really is?

Code: I don't really know, I guess I'll never really know
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hello guys,

HMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now i don't even know where to start.
Is so easy for pp to say Ofu was not there 4 boreen but can't someone just be what they are because of $?
I for one can't pretend so let's leave the girl alone.

I'm sososososossossoooooooooooo angry at Code and some men angry They are so mean. I really felt sorry for the girlfriend.
Well what I can I say The love of money eh!? I don't pray to meet men like that in life. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Now is, Richard must GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hate him. Did you guys saw what happened in the nite btw him and tar? I felt so bad his Gazunga was just swinging in the air grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This life is full of all sorts. Kai. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (85) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.