Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow (1960 Views)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by SAGoddess: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
Men and their bruised egos, SMH, would you have prefered if she had slept with 1 guy a hundred times, not sure what your problem is here but I will say this much "GROW UP"
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by kilakhan(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Poster
guy get real. so she enjoyed sex with her ex's and that burns you up!!! she was even honest enough to tell you and you have the ill grace to hold it against her wtf are you complaining about? so if a nice babe meets you today and you tell her how many babes you slept with last year she should take off for her own good? get real man. you dont deserve the lady!
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by CyberG: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2010
Yes ke! The hole go don turn to gutter by NOW! 100+ times fucking in 2 years by 3 guys is no big deal but if na to marry. . .man the only justification na if you don bleep twice as much in half as long! Get my drift? Now, how many women "counselors" will gladly accept that from a guy without batting an eyelid? tongue tongue
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by skybeauty(f): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
lonelypal:

@all smiley
I have given it a deep thought n have made up my mind to let go off her past n focus on the special thing we share for eachother now which is TRUE LOVE, though a difficult decision to make but the wisest so far cos i jst realised ow selfish n ow i allowed my ego to overshadow my thinking faculty. I feel it doesnt make sense to fault her for something she's alrdy shown enuf remorse n has turned a new leaf besides she never cheated on me in the first place, I b GOD? grin

I must say i appreciate the input of all of y'all especially posters like [i]andromida, Spiker, kindway, thoniaslim, Mr loverman, [/i]thnx GUYS wink

Thank God you are back to your senses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alarming Rate In The Number Of Unmarried Mothers In Morocco! / What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met / What Has Love Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.