Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Is Wrong With Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Ladies? (577 Views)

Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Ladies? by Martinez39(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you like a boy, go and tell him. Which one is "I am giving him signals and signs"? grin Is he a radio antenna? cheesy What if to him, you are just being nice and friendly? Not every boys mentality is twisted to think that boys and girls can't be deep friends and any little nice gesture or play means one is romantically interested in the other. If you like him, go and tell him. Will he kill you? Will asking him out make you life miserable?

If boys can ask girls out, girls too can ask boys out. If Muhammad don't go mountain, the mountain must go to Muhammad. Don't be afraid of rejection, after all you can't always get what you want and not every boy would like you just as you don't like every boy. If you approach him and he says you, good for you. If you approach him and he says no, life goes on and that doesn't mean you have no worth it or you are inferior to him, every boy you like cannot you and every girl a boy likes cannot like him in return. Such is life.

This attitude of "I am giving him signals and signs" must stop this 2019.

Cc. Martinez19.
Re: What Is Wrong With Ladies? by BigDick70inch(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yeah!!!..
I'm single and patiently waiting for girls to do the wooing but something keep whispering to my ears that I might wait till eternity tho.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Ladies? by Martinez19(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Yeah!!!..
I'm single and patiently waiting for girls to do the wooing but something keep whispering to my ears that I might wait till eternity tho.. undecided undecided undecided
Mtewwwww. Please read my write up. I didn't say boys should sit down and wait. Be it boy or girl, if you like someone, make the move. Mtewwwww.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation / I Have Had Sex With Over 900 Ladies- Ghanaian Actor, Nana Tornado (video). / Meet A Nigerian Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years Old Son: Very Shocking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.